Not In Commision - Read: Tast...

Por AllstarBeatzMarie

Third book to; I cant hear you... But I wish I could, and What you cant see. ~ Fifteen years later, Tyler and... Mais

Tasting Jeremy (BoyxBoy)
Chapter Two (2)
Chapter Three (3)
Chapter Four (4)
chapter Five (5)
Chapter Six (6)
Chapter Seven (7)
Chapter Eight (8)
Chapter Nine (9)
Chapter Eleven (11)
Chapter Twelve (12)
Chapter Thirteen (13)
Chapter Fourteen (14)
Chapter Fifteen (15)
Chapter Sixteen (16)
Chapter Seventeen (17)
Chapter Eighteen (18)
Chapter Nineteen (19)

Chapter Ten (10)

2.8K 102 14
Por AllstarBeatzMarie

Matthew's p.o.v

"Wake up Matt," I groaned and rolled over so I was facing the wall, "Its already noon and, people are starting to fill the beach." I didn't move, maybe I think I'm asleep again. I heard Owen sigh, but I didn't see him walking over to my bed and jerking the blankets off my cool, fragile body.

"Rude!" I shrieked, sitting up almost immediately trying to grab them back. "You're so mean to me." I whined." Tugging on the blankets harshly closing Owen to fall onto the bed.

A quiet yet loud giggle erupted from his chest.

It was the cutest sound I've ever heard. And either Tyler heard it, or he was attracted to it because he ran right into the room when it happened.

"Help me!" Owen giggled some more as he pulled pack on the blankets.

A sly smirk, spread on to Tyler's face when his eyes landed on the site of Owen and I.

Squealing, I dropped a hold on my blanket and scattered off my bed. He wouldn't!

But I was wrong Tyler wrapped his hands around my waist and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Owen only started to giggle more as Tyler ran from the room and out of the cabin, towards the dock.

I pounded on his back repeatedly, "Let me go!" I yelled, gaining alot of attention from the people around us. When Tyler stopped I felt as if I was dying he wouldn't dare. "I swear to God Tyler if you throw me in there..." I trailed off, not trusting this man one bit.

And didn't hope the fact that I was still in my briefs from last night, it also wouldn't help because they were white.

"Let me go." I whined, "This is so embarrassing!"

"Then next time don't give your dad the middle finger." I could already see the smirk Tyler had on his face.

I was caught off guard when Tyler pulled me off his shoulder and threw me into the water, my back slapped against the surface, I opened my mouth to left out a string of curses, only to have water invade it two seconds later.

Slapping my hands above my head, I resurfaced kicking my legs to stay afloat. "You are an asshole!" I yelled, shivering as the ice cold water touched every crease of my body.

"Tyler!" Owen gasped, grabbing Tyler by his ear and pulling him back to the cabin.

I gawked at the whole site! Was he not going to help me?

"Hey..." I growled, turning my head to the side to look at this... Young looking girl, floating near me. Her strawberry blond hair also floating around her.

"Hi." I grumbled, starting to swim to the shore, but not standing up. There was no way in hell I was, there could be weeds for all I know, or possibly leaches.

"What's wrong?" She asked, ringing her hair out before flicking 

It over her shoulder again. She looked maybe eleven or twelve. Did her parents ever teach her to not speak with strangers.

"My parents just ditched me without a towel and I might as well say I'm naked." I grumbled. Glaring toward the cabin. Plus I'm tired.

"Oh." She giggled, covering her mouth with both her hands. "I will go get my brother, he should have a towel you can borrow!" She smiled, standing up.

I watched her take off down the shore to a camp site, she reemerged with a towel and a bigger fellow following behind her, and a smaller boy stumbling behind him.

"Here!" Smiling gratefully, I grabbed a towel and stood quickly, wrapping it around my waist.

"Thank--" I stopped mid sentence when the bulky guy stepped up behind her. And the other boy stumbling and smacking into his back.

"Uh.... Um... I... Sorry!" He blushed, a deep blush coloring his whole face. He clapped his hands in front of him and put his head down staring at the sand.

The taller dude smiled down at him, ruffling his dark locks, "Don't be, I should have made sure you were walking beside me."

I wanted to awe so badly when I saw he dark haired boy look up at the bulky dude with such admiration.

"Hey! Fanny," The color from the boys face drained as another tall muscular teen called him.

"It's M... M.... Matty." He whimpered, bowing his head.

"Yah, whatever." The one mumbled, he stepped up to bulky, "He is staying in my cabin tonight, and I'll drive him home tomorrow." He grinned, gripping this Mattys shoulder.

"Can't bud' already made arrangements with him in mine with his sister. They can't spilt up."

"Its not like his brother will know, don't be a bitch, Coal." Scoffed the rejected one.

Bulky, also know as Coal spoke up, "I don't care, And it's not like you will help him if he needs anything late at night." Coal pushed Matty towards his sister, who then smiled at me.

"Well, see you later! I'm going to go play with Matty." She squealed.

Matty pulled his hand away and scratched it awkwardly while looking back at Coal.

"I... We... Go... Soph... Sophia, beach... Sw... Swim." He stuttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows, what was wrong with him?

"I'll be with you guys soon." Coal smiled warmly, letting his eyes trail to Matty who was kicking the waves childishly.

Frowning, I smiled at the sight. It was cute in a weird way. "Hey! You!" A nudge from behind tangled my feet within each other.

"Shit!" I yelled out as I fell forwards. Bracing myself for the painful thud, I covered my face.

Flinching when I didn't hit the ground, I blushed as I noticed a pair of thick arms were around my waist.

"Hey! You sick, crocodile bitch get 

Your hands off me!" I yelled, untangling myself from the arms and falling into the sand.

"Woah..." They, he, one of those 

bulky boys chuckled, "No harm pretty boy."

Growling I turned around, "I'm not a pretty boy!"

The one that was bugging the Matty boy had a big grin on his face, "Feisty." He licked his lips, "Usually I only like the submissive type, but you... You can be my exception." He smirked, stretching out his wide hand.

"I aint no slut." I snapped, pilling myself up with the towel, walking away briskly towards the cabin.

"Id like to take a peak under that towel!" He yelled loudly, gaining attention from bystanders.

Growling as my face heated up, I stuck my hand in the air giving him the middle finger.

Stomping up the steps to the frontdoor I threw it open. Owen jumped, turning around with a towel in his hand.

"Your beloved Tyler said that you belong in the kitchen." I tattled, watching as he made a face before scowling at me, well not me but me.

"He did?"

I nodded, "Yesterday after he put you to bed."

Frowning slightly, I saw a small flash of hurt cross his face, before it was replaced with an evil look.

"Owen..." I asked worriedly.

"Go get dressed and get sand from the beach." He instructed, pushing the towel into my chest and walking away. 

"Owen!" The sound of ruckus falling and Tyler squealing like a girl filled the whole cabin. Taking a peak over the table I looked at Owen who was smirking behind a news paper. "Why the fuck is there sand in my bed!" He growled, stomping down the stairs.

"I'm sorry." He smiled sweetly, "I must have tracked it in from the kitchen." He glared at Tyler, who pouted.

He wasted no time in walking over to Owen and mumbled a small 'I love you,' in his ear then something else not loud enough for me to hear.

Owen shrugged away at his apologies at pushed his chair up, walking to the living room.

I felt slightly bad because I knew to some degree it hurt Owens feelings when anything was said to him that would degrade his manliness.

"Watch your back." Tyler mumbled, giving me a playful glare as he followed Owen to the living room.

Following suit I stood, I knew for a fact that Owen and Tyler were going to get down to business, and not the PG rated business either.

Turning the opposite way I sneaked down the hall and opened the window at the end of it.

I landed with us soft grunt, then I be began walking to the dock. It was fairly dar out, seeing it was seven in the evening.

I walked out until I was at the ledge, then took a seat.

Usually by now Jeremy and I would be playing out in the water or chilling up and down the shore.

"M... You... I... Huh... Hi." Startled, I turned my head to see the black haired and blue eye'd boy beside me.

"Matty?" The boy nodded his head, "Why... Are you here?" I asked, trying my hardest not to sound rude.

"Mmm." He hummed, "Par... Party." He mumbled, "I... I do... Do not... Party."

"Oh?" He nodded, smiling at me, "Do you swim?"

"I do." He grinned, showing me his overlapping teeth. He stood from his spot and started to get undressed. Removing his socks and belts, then moving to unbutton his pants.

Eyes widening I reached up and grabbed his hand. "What are you doing?"

"Aren't we... Swimming?"

Frowning, I shook my head "I don't know if your allowed."

"Can... Can I... Ask um... Coal?"

"I guess, do you need trunks?"

He blushed lightly, "Mhm."

"I'll get you a pair of mine. Come back after if you are allowed."

A big grin made its way onto his face and be left his socks and dashed back the way he came, falling a couple times.

Following suit, I walked up to the cabin, and mistakenly right in without nodding. "Holy shit!" I seethed, my eyes wide at the scene in front of me.

Owen was laying under Tyler on the couch, with nothing on--thankfully covered by Tyler, but he was missing a hell of a lot of cover up as well.

Tyler stopped moving completely, groaning. "Turn around and ill tell you when to look." Nodding, I covered my eyes and turned around.

But the position they were in wouldn't get out of my head. Would Jeremy let me do that to him? Dominate him completely.

I frowned at thinking about that though, he wasn't really talking to me at all at the moment, you would think he would at least try to text me or something. What if I died, would he not care?

"You can look!" Tyler yelled from somewhere in the cabin. Turning around I huffed, watching the couch as I moved around the farthest I could possibly go. That needed to be cleaned and disinfected when I get back.

Briskly walking down the hall and to my room, pulling my bag from underneath my bed, and grabbing two pairs of swimming trunks, pulling one pair on and turning around and practically running back to the dock.

But there was two figures standing at the end of it this time.

"Here you go," I stood near Matty some what protectively, I knew for a fact that if some pedophile was talking to him he wouldn't be able to fend himself off.

"Co... Coal." He muttered, as the figure walked up to us. "Th... Th..." He wasn't able to be able to pronounce 'thanks,' so I just nodded.

Giving me a small smile, he turned around and continued where he was before, getting undressed.

It seemed impossible for me to not keep my eyes off him, the way he pulled off his shirt, keeping it by his chest as he dipped down to pick up the swimming trunks, kicking his underwear down his legs, and that's when I looked away, letting my eyes travel slowly up Coal. He was the polar opposite of Matty.

He had the big, strong figure, with strong legs, and a rippling chest, a six pack for sure, his arms were cross over his chest letting them bulge and his dark eyes locked on Matty.

"Oh?" I smirked, watching as his eyes switched from Matty to me. He scowled and turned back to look at Matty who had successfully finished on covering his round white ass.

"Ready?" He said softly, looking up at Coal, then me.

I barely had anytime to process what was happening when Coal pushed my chest, and I toppled off the dock and into the cold, freezing water, only to reemerge and see Coal standing there with a giggling Matty thrown over his shoulder.

"Ready?" He asked, Matty made a small sound of approval before letting out a loud squeal as Coal jumped off the dock landing with a big splash.

"Ahh!" He broke from under the water with a squeal, looking around until he saw me swimming towards them. "It... Um... Cool... Cold."

I nodded but it was Coal who replied, "You want to go?" Matty shook his head, and swam towards me, crawling into my back.

"Go." He whispered in my ear, and I nodded walking deeper into the lake.

We ended up swimming for a while, before Matty climbed out of the water, and it was so dark we could barely see.

"Are you coming with us, or going back to your cabin?"

Wincing, I remembered Owen and Tyler. "Is it alright if I stay with you guys?"

Matty sent me a smile, picking up his clothes from the dock, "Mhm, I would, um, love y... Um... To."

I switched my gaze to Coals, who was glaring at me slightly, "I don't care, but you'll have to bunk with the one dick."

I frowned."Which one?"

"Pretty boy." Coal smirked, then let his mouth fall into a frown as he looked at Matty who froze beside him.

"Oh... And there is no way I could bunk with y'all for a Night?"

He shook his head, "Sorry bud', but he isn't that bad in all honestly."

Snorting I shook my head, "Is anyone else in the cabin as well?"

"Brian isn't a bad person, just a weird personality."

I scoffed, my eyes switched to Matty, watching him stiffen, again. Yah. Blame it on the personality. I would blame the way he was raised and raging hormones.

"He won't touch you, there is someone sleeping on both bunk beds under him, and the one you would be taken."

"I guess..." I grumbled, I was probably risking a lot by doing this, but in all honestly I didn't want to go back to sleep in my bed, or near the couch.

"K, common. I'll lend you a pair of sweats too. I hope you don't mind sleeping shirtless."

Or boxerless.

"Here," I stood at the door of his cabin, watching as him and Matty walked inside. Coal wandering into the cabin to grab me a pair of sweats, and Matty walking into the back room dropping my shorts on the floor so he was yet again butt naked.

"Nu-nu-no." Coal ruses back into the room wrapping a blanket around Matty, holding the two ends tightly in front of his chest, "The bathroom is open." He said quietly, ruffling his hair, giving him a gentle push to where I think the bathroom must be.

"It's the cabin to the left," He stepped outside, walking threw a path in the bush and in front of the cabin I was sharing, not caring and opened the door. Turning on the lights. "And lookey here, nobody is home. In would say you have a couple more hours to yourself. Top right is all yours." He muttered tiredly, "Night..."

"Oh, it's Matt."

Coal nodded, "You might have told me that, I'm just not good at names." He shrugged before turning and walking the way we just came.

Standing there for a while more, I closed the door, hearing a soft click. The cabin wasn't that big to begin with, and I was not all surprised at the mess it was.

I walked to the back where the rooms were located and cleared off the top bed, moving everything to the floor.

I pulled off my trunks and changed into the sweats. Turning off the lights, heaving myself onto the top bunk. Letting the darkness over come me, and slumping against the bed. 

I grunted in pleasure as I felt something, or someone rub the front of my sweats.

"Mmm." I moaned, moving my neck as Jeremy started to lick and bite at my neck. "Jeremy." I moaned, I was never found of wet dreams, or sexual dreams at all, but at this point I don't care.

I missed Jeremy, and I wanted him so bad, even if it was just a dream. I was desperate. So, so, so desperate, so jealous. Jealous I would never be able to touch, or be touched by Jeremy in ways. Bringing my hands, I weaved them in his hair to make sure his face didn't move from sucking on my neck.

He didn't stop and I couldn't happier.

"Now honestly, I won't be hurt if you we're moaning some bodies name while I fuck your sweet as senseless, but..." I opened my eyes and pushed the body away.

"Brian!" I grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him off the bed.

"What the hell!" I seethed, grabbing a blanket and covering a little something, something up.

He stood back up, stumbling ever so slightly, "If I know you would be coming over I never would have went to the party." He gave a small chuckle.

"Shut up, I'm not interested in you like that! Or your genitalia!" I fummed.

"Then who is Jeremy?" He smirked, cocking his head to the side, slipping his hands into his pants.

"None of your business." I muttered.

"Is he your crush that doesn't what you?" He climbed back onto my bunk, crawling over to me slowly, "Here," He ran his hand up my leg, "I'll help you forget about him."

I recoiled moving back until I touched the headboard, "Hell no. How do I know you don't have anything?"

"I haven't slept with anybody since I got to this lake three days ago."

I shook my head, "No thanks." Taking a leap, I jumped down off the bed. Tonight was a mistake, I never should have agreed to sleep in this cabin.

"Why, hmm? Just let loose and have a little fun, it's not like you are with this kid? And I can guarantee," He snatched my hand, pulling my body flush against his, leaning in closely to my ear, "I can give you hell of a ride."

I let out a loud throaty moan. "I... I can't, I already tried to forget him and... I don't want to hurt anyone else."

I whimpered as he placed his hand on the inside if my thigh, gently massaging it.

"You won't hurt me, trust me." He chuckled, sucking on my neck.

I nodded my head, my head clouded and fuzzy. The most important thought happened at the last moment though; I never had sex. 

________________

I don't know if I should write Owen and Tyler's or just Matt's and Brian's. 

Enjoy.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
177K 6.8K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
631K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
115K 5.6K 43
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...