I will love you forever ( tae...

Tekookworld

Kim taehyung a gorgeous and beautiful person ever but broken inside. Always make everyone happy and have a sm... Еще

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

1.4K 137 82
Tekookworld

Before staring the chapter I wanna say something....

You guys are being so silent readers... Please don't do this and do comments.... It's make me so happy after seeing your thoughts.....

~~~~~~~

( Play song: Hamari adhuri kahani)......

Next day....

It's almost night time and right now taehyung is pacing continuously in his room ready in simple jeans and hoodie. His bags are pack and laying one side because his flight time is at 4am in morning and now its almost going to midnight. His heart is beating at abnormal pace and hands are badly shaking due to extreme fear and nervousness.

The step he is going to take is the big one and it surely will going to change his life. He don't know what will happened next but still he prayed for better and just want everything good.

He will never think that he will do something like this but his parents didn't leave him with another way. From the childhood they just leave him and his sister on maids and nannies. Both sibling barely get parents love because their so called parents were always busy in business or mostly they were out of country.

Yeji was older and more mature so she literally raised taehyung. If his parents were little supportive he will never dare to take this big step but now he is helpless. They left him with no other choice. He really loved hobi and can't even think a life without him.

So he and hobi both got agreed when jimin told them to run away. Taehyung was also so sad and down that because of him that innocent hobi have to face all these things. That such sunshine boy didn't deserve hardships. He already bear many difficulties in his life and now he have to face this.

But he will make hobi life shine with happiness and only happiness when they will go far away from here. Just far from everyone.

Taehyung also told his plan to his sister who without any delay got agree. She decided to help him because if not her but her brother is going to get his all happiness and she will do anything for him.

So the plan is yeji will somehow make taehyung exit the house because their father tight the security all around the mansion. After escaping from mansion they will go towards jimin and hobi who will be already waiting for them and then by taking a car they will run away from Seoul.

Jimin will take them Busan for now on because his one close friend lived there and then after staying there for some days taehyung and hobi will leave the country. Yeji told them that she will arranged all the things for leaving country and just told them to take care and hide so there father didn't found them till they leave from country.

Taehyung attention went toward door when his sister entered in his room taking silent steps and making sure she didn't make any loud voice.

" You ready taehyung. Come let's go jimin called me and told me that they are here. So be quick". Yeji whisper to taehyung and quickly hold his hands for taking him outside. She was about to walk away with taehyung but stopped on her track when taehyung didn't even move a inch from his place.

Yeji look behind only to see tears flowing down from his dear brother eyes continuously. Her heart melt and unknowingly her own eyes get teary because she don't know when she will see him again. 

Yeji didn't say anything and smile sadly at taehyung and wipe his eyes and shake her head telling him silently that no need to cry. Taehyung quickly threw himself on her embrace and hug her tightly while crying badly.

Yeji hug back him tightly and both sister and brother cried in each other arms brokenly. " D-dont cry hmm. Everything will be o-okay. Just go from here and always be happy in your life. My b-blessings are with you. J-just go far away. Just g-go~". Yeji whisper shuttering badly and hicupped with her each word.

Taehyung nodded his head sniffing and hide his face in her neck and both stayed like that for some minutes. Yeji broke the hug and cupped taehyung face in her hands. Taehyung whimper at the warm soft touch of his sister and slightly closed his eyes when she kissed his forehead with tenderness and warmness.

" Come". Saying this yeji grabbed taehyung hand and taehyung also quickly pick his one small bag which he arranged for himself and hung it around his shoulder. They both silently come out from the room tip toeing and saw whole mansion is dark and silent. Taking this opportunity yeji make a run with taehyung holding his hands tightly toward the back door of mansion.

Taehyung gulp hardly and feeling so suffocated while taking each step because he don't know his heart is saying something wrong will happen. An ugly feeling is crawling in his mind and heart and making him so uneasy and uncomfortable. He just internally prayed for everything good.

They both reached near the back door of mansion and stop right Infront of him. " B-bodyguards". Taehyung panicked because they have the tight security at the back side of mansion.
" Don't worry they must be sleeping right now because I mixed sleeping pills in their food today. Don't worry about them they will be in their deep Dreamland". Yeji smirked proudly and taehyung stare at his sister with amazed face.

Yeji slowly open the door which make little crack sound and she hissed annoyingly. " Let's go". Once again she held taehyung hand and both of them finally come out from mansion leaving the sleeping guards behind and make a fast run toward the silent road. A little smile come on taehyung lips when he saw hobi and jimin already standing little far away at one side and waiting for them.

Hobi and jimin face lighten up seeing yeji and taehyung running toward them and hobi didn't waste a second and open his arms widely when taehyung run toward him. Both hug eachother so tightly and felt their heart skipping madly finally feeling eachother close and felt so content.

" How are you baby. Are you okay love". Hobi worriedly asked and start checking taehyung's body which make taehyung smile at his worried and cared boyfriend. He cupped hobi face and look in the other eyes which held so love and affection just for him.

Taehyung smile and said." I am okay and now everything will also be okay hmm". These words make hobi relief and all smile at taehyung who gently kissed hobi hairs.

" Ok ok we don't have time. Let's go before they noticed your absence taehyung". Jimin fastly said and look around anxiously making sure no one saw them. Taehyung and hobi both nodded and turn toward yeji who was looking at them with soft smile on her face.

" Take care noona. I love you". Saying this taehyung hug yeji tightly who teared up but hold her sobs because if she will cry now, taehyung will also cry. "I will, you also take care hmm and inform me with jimin phone when you guys reached there". She said breaking the hug and taehyung nodded at her.

Taehyung and hobi switched off their phones and jimin also get a new number so no one can trace them. Yeji will also used her second number which no one knows except taehyung and jimin.

Yeji faced hobi and smile at him who smile back appreciately and bow at her a little. " You also take care of yourself and be happy in your life". Yeji softly said and hug hobi who hug back around her shoulder and whisper a quite yes nonna.

" Goodbye". Yeji whisper to them and finally after bidding goodbye they all sit in car and wave at yeji who wave back and gesture with her hand and told them to go. Taehyung wave back and a silent tear escaped from his eyes and took a deep breath when his sister figure fade away from his sight.

Yeji smile sadly and look for a minute at the fading car and stands there till they disappeared from her sight. She signed and turn around only to get the shocked of her life and her eyes doubled in size when she saw her father, mother and many bodyguards running in her way.

She didn't waste a single moment and quickly called jimin with her badly shivering hands and with utter fearness stare at the way where all of them are running toward her.

" J-jimin dad find out e-everything and now he is c-coming towa....." Her words stopped midway when her dad snatched her phone and threw harshly on road and give a tight slap on her face making her fell down in ground.

~~~~~~~

" Don't worry now and stop thinking so much". Jimin said to taehyung when he saw his soulmates in deep thoughts. He is driving the car with hobi sitting beside him and taehyung is on back seat. Taehyung flinch a little and look up only to stare at jimin who assuringly nodded his head.

Taehyung smile and then take his gaze on hobi who also smile back and blink his eyes in comforting manner to taehyung. Tae finally get relaxed and about to close his eyes but his attention went toward jimin when his phone ring.

" Nonna is calling suddenly. I hope nothing will happen now". Jimin voice laced in panicked and quickly pick up the phone but his breath hitched and stop the car suddenly with Loud screeching sound which make taehyung and hobi flinch badly and almost hit at front.

" Noona, noona can you hear me . Noona are you okay,, answer me noona, AHH FUCKING SHIT". jimin cursed badly and gritted his teeth in fury and rage. " W-what happened". Taehyung voice is filled with fear and only fear and his heart will like it will come out anytime from his chest.

" Noona said that y-your dad already find out everything and now they must be searching for you. Fuck we have to go now ". Jimin with panicked voice said and quickly started the car and drives fastly. Taehyung and hobi was too shocked to utter anything and just wide eyes stare at jimin who is driving like a crazy man.

" OH MY GOD, THE HELL ,I THINK THEY ARE FOLLOWING US.!!" jimin yelled with wide eyes and look at the side car mirror only to see many cars following them. Taehyung heart drop and his body started to shivering badly in fear. He is not afraid about himself but for jimin and hobi. He don't know what will his dad do if by chance he caught them.

" Minnie please d-drive fast". Hobi shutters and time to time look behind only to saw many black cars coming fastly toward their direction. Taehyung is biting his lips in total fear and stare at hobi when other turn toward him and said. " No need to panic hmm. We will do something. Just calm down". Hobi mumbled and tried to comfort the afraid taehyung even though his own heart is shivering in fear.

They all flinch and screamed when a bullet hit car tire and steering wheel get out of control form jimin hold and he unknowingly move his car in wrong direction. " Oh no~". Jimin cried out and look behind only to saw them still following them like the mad dogs.

His eyes went wide in pure fear when he saw a cliff Infront of them. The heck, they are going towards the edge of mountain. They all screamed in total fear and heart felt terrified but jimin quickly come in his senses and hardly kick the car brakes and finally car stopped just at the soily edge of cliff.

None of speak for moment because they still didn't come out from the huge trauma. They all were this near to die but thank god jimin stopped the car at the right time. With shivering legs all of them come out from car but again looks like relief is not written in their fate when again they saw cars stopping exactly Infront of them and his father, mother and crying yeji come out from car who is in a bodyguard hold.

" T-taehyung". Yeji whisper crying and taehyung gulp hardly in fear. Nothing is making senses now and he felt his mind blank and empty. His dad found him and now he is afraid most just for his hobi. They can't even run now because Infront they are being surrounded by guards and behind was only death. Taehyung quickly held hobi hands who also tightly hold him and side hug him in protective manner.

Jimin was also about to hug them but a guard quickly hold him making him scream in that man hold.
" YOU FUCKING SHIT LEAVE ME. I SAID FUCKING LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD". Jimin thrashed in that man hold but that guard didn't lose his strong hold and tightly held him with his arms.

Taehyung is shivering in hobi arms and flinch badly when his father glare at him with intimated and raged eyes.
"You didn't even think about our reputation before taking such a big step. Just how can you fucking do this. ANSWER ME KIM TAEHYUNG!! DIDN'T I SAID YOU THAT, STAY AWAY FROM THAT LOWLIFE BOY AND YOU EVEN DARE TO RUN WITH HIM.!!"

Kim byun Hun shouted loudly making taehyung flinch and he cried out loudly. Hobi got angry at the fucking audacity of this man and he lost his patience. " Mind your tongue Mr Kim. Don't you dare to shout at my love. I will not bear this". Hobi darkly said and glared back at byun Hun who get mad at hobi words.

" Now you lowlife will stop me. The audacity to even speak Infront of me, The Kim byun Hun. You don't even deserve to become a mere driver of mine and here you trapped my son in your fake love. I am aware of your dirty intentions." Byun Hun said with gritted teeth and taehyung heard enough. He can't bear such nasty words about his dear boyfriend.

" Don't talk to my boyfriend like that dad. You are saying such vulgar words about a person who is nothing but a total sweetheart and kind hearted." Taehyung said but byun Hun chuckled sarcastically and rolled his eyes on hobi. Taehyung felt his nerves bursting in anger and said.

" I will fucking tell you about him. You don't even know him properly so how can you say that my hobi is like this.

He is the most loving and caring person I ever seen. I would die thousands times just to get him that much pure he is.... Hell, because of me he is now in this situation but never ever he backs away from me and stood with me , h-holding my hand....

If I was in pain, he felt my pain....

If I was crying, he cry with me....

If something makes me happy, the reason was him ..... Because,

He makes me h-happy.....

He is my life d-dad, I beg you please please I beg you . D-don't do this. I am your son can't you even felt a little ounce of love and m-mercy for me. Just how can you stone your heart for your children. You never think about our h-happiness, b-but for the last t-time i am begging you dad. Don't s-separate me from my hobi.

I will die w-without him. I can't leave without him. I love him so much p-please please dad. Have some m-mercy please~....."

Taehyung cried loudly and wailed like a little crying child who get wounded. Mrs Kim eyes turn teary and here yeji and jimin was already sobbing badly. Hobi tears are flowing nonstop and at this moment he fell more for taehyung. Every one was so silent and only hear the wailing sounds of taehyung who is crying hysterically In hobi arms.

Even guards felt sympathy for the poor boy but byun Hun didn't melt. He remain cold hearted and merciless.

All just stare at taehyung but no one noticed the soil slipping away near their foots. Hobi frowned and slowly look down only to get his breath hitched because the area under their feets are staring to slip down. His mind went numb and the only first thing comes in his mind, to save taehyung.

Taehyung also noticed the change and frowned with teary face. He was about to look down but hobi didn't even give him time and pushed him hardly at front. Taehyung eyes widen in shock at sudden hard jerk and quickly turn around only to get his world stopping when he saw how hobi foot slip and he lost his balance.

" NOOOOOOO HOBIIIIII".....

Taehyung yelled and about to hold hobi hand but it became too late and he only get to touch hobi fingers,,,,,,

And hobi slip away from his hand and fell down from cliff....

" HOBIIIIIII". Taehyung screamed, cried and yelled loudly but in return he only got to see the teary smily face of hobi and darkness engulf his hobi and everything went silent.....

" Maybe they were meant to love each other but....... Never meant to be together with another.....

~~~~~~~

How's the chapter.....

Are you crying right now......

Follow vote and comment please.....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.6K 1.3K 9
Jeon Jungkook a police man,who catches every thief and criminal in his state, can't catch a thief who stole his heart.Kim Taehyung a cute and sassy c...
749K 42.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
294K 11.5K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...