One special friend. (Male aut...

By fearmegu

not paying attention where he was going. a 18 autistic human falls through a portal , Blitz deices to take hi... More

Enter Y/n
meeting Millie and Moxxie
pilot
Murder family
Loo loo land
hanging with Octavia
Spring broken
a date with a Hellhound.
What are you Thankful for
harvest moon festival
Helluva Christmas
Truth seekers
Queen bee
Meeting Revenant
Loonie, I shrunk your boyfriend
seeing stars

Valentine date

2K 35 60
By fearmegu

A/n: here is a valentine's day chapter, also I promise I'll try to get more chapters on the way for this story, it's just that, I've been getting so many good ideas that would work for helluva boss, involving a human cause i Like doing those stories. so enjoy, and I'll try to get chapters going that's if I don't have any good helluva boss stories cooking up involving a human 

Today was the day, Valentines day,  the holiday of love, Y/n was the first one to wake up, as he looked to his left to see a sleeping Loona beside him, wrapped around his waist, he remembers what to day is, the special day. he wants to take Loona on a valentines date. he got into an idea, went to the movies and to a restaurant not to fancy, he always wanted to do that, he checked his phone. to do a list. thankfully, Y/n made a to-do list. 

Y/n: Let's see, yep.

he then heard snoring and looked away from his phone. He needed to wake up Loona. if he wanted to get the date going, a smirked appeared on his face. since her stomach was wide open. he leans down. with her fur touching his nose. thankfully, it doesn't make him sneeze. sticks his tongue out, gets into it deep. he then hears a groan. Loona lowly opened her eye lid to look down. to see Y/n licking her navel, she smirks.

Loona: Normally, I would love a kiss, but that works too.

Y/n chuckles, goes to her soft lips, and gives her a kiss on the lips. she moans.

Y/n: morning.

Loona: Good morning.

Y/n: also happy Valentines Day.

Loona then remembered it was that type of holiday. Humans celebrate every day. she smiles as to tell that Y/n knows what day it is. her tail wags. 

Loona: You too.

Y/n: How about we go to the movies and restaurant.

Loona: taking me on a valentines date, I see now that's the first time anyone has done that, for me.

Y/n was nervous she was going to say no, since he never took anyone on Valentines date before. she noticed it, she giggled as she gave him a kiss on the lips, she always did like it when he was nervous, it made him so dorkable.

Loona: Of course, I would love to go on a valentines date with you.

Y/n hugs her, making her chuckle. She hugs him back. They both checked the time on both of their phones, and it was time for them to go to work.

Loona: Let's go after work

Y/n: awesome.

Y/n then remembers about her gift in the kitchen.

Y/n: before we go.

he sees Loona gets up with nothing but her panties. As he does the same thing, he goes to the kitchen. making Loona confused, as he came back with a pink heart with chocolate candy and stuff bear. Loona takes a step back.

Y/n: It won't be, much a valentine with our your gift.

Loona: *shit, when did he have time to do this.* 

She lowly walks over to him, takes the stuff, puts it on the bed, and gives him a loving smile. Then, she wraps her arms around his neck.

Loona: Thanks,  but you didn't have to get me anything. Spending time with you is all I needed~

Y/n blushes as they both lean in for a kiss, Y/n uses her butt as drums patting them, her cheeks jiggle. she laughed.

Y/n: That's great cause you're the only hellhound I'm into.

Loona blushed and gave him a lick on the cheek.

Loona: Any you and your friend down their are the only human and dick I'm into.

They both got dressed in their normal outfits. then exit the door. Once they left their apartment.  but want they didn't know that a radio demon caught them on the way to I.m.p.

Alastor: My a human in hell, That is the first, Charlie might want to know about this.

He walks away, back to Pentagram city.

Once, Loona and Y/n arrived at the office. Y/n was the first to reach the door, as Y/n started to hear strange noises. they also heard voices of the two imps out of the three.

plop.. plop..plop

A/n: to be honest I couldn't get the right noise.

Y/n looked to Loona, who also heard it. she nods they both slowly open the door to see Blitzo shoving a plunger into Moxxie's throat. Blitzo noticed them.

Blitz: Hey, my favorite employees.

Y/n: Blitz's what the fuck are you doing to, Dad?

Blitz: oh this. this shit head ate my fucking breakfast burritos! so this is the only way, to get them out.

Moxxie starts to huff, and breath after blitzo takes it out, while Loona and Y/n looked at each other shaking their heads.

Moxxie: for the last time, sir, you didn't have your name on it.

Blitz shows them the wrapper, to show them his name on the wrapper the only problem was. it was so small.

Blitz the O is silent

Moxxie: how he fuck is am I suppose to read that.

Blitz: umm, it's called reading glasses, damn your old. shit face

Y/n and Loona looked at Millie stunned she isn't stopping this mess before Blitzo makes Moxxie puke up the burrito.

Millie: don't look at me, I decided to stay out of this.

Y/n then remembers telling Moxxie something after blitzo was trying to figure out what's going on with the plunger.

Y/n: Hey, dad, you know what today is, right?

Moxxie recovering scratches his head, Loona and Millie wondered if he knew, too.

Moxxie: it's the fourteenth of February. Why?

Y/n and Loona, both facepalms that moxxie forgot today, was Valentines day. He then hears his wife tapping her feet.

Y/n: I'll give you a hint it's the holiday where humans like to spend with their loved ones

Moxxie widened check the calendar while Blitzo just blurted out.

Blitz: It's your birthday?

Y/n and Loona bothe shake their head.

Y/n: No, but it's almost in March.

Loona widens her eyes after hearing that while Moxxie looks at the  fourteenth, it is Valentines Day.

Loona: *shit I forgot to ask when was his birthday. Oh well, I'll just have to find some idea since today is really special.*

Moxxie: shit, it's that time of the month!

Hugs his wife, who is chuckling. Return one back to him.

Moxxie: Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie.

Millie: You too, hon.

After hearing that, Blitzo squealed, catching all four employees' attention.

Y/n: something wrong blitz.

Blitz: Oh, nothing, this is better.

He goes to get the grimore, y/n his behind Loona due to remembering being shrunk. Wraps his arms around her waist hands on her belly. She pats his head, calming down.

Loona: You better not make us fucking small blitz

Blitzo rolled his eyes.

Blitz: you won't let that go.

He opens a portal to earth, as y/n steps to the side from Loona. As Millie and Moxxie looked at them confused. He comes back with Taylor Swift, hogtied. Once the portal closes.

Taylor swift: the fuck is going on!

Blitz: Nothing. Swiftee.

Y/n: blitz, why the fuck you kidnapped!

Even Moxxie, Millie, and Loona were confused.

Blitz: it's simple, Stolas is a huge Taylor swift fan. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't Mine doing a three way tonight.

Moxxie: I doubt that.

Blitzo squinted his eyes at Moxxie.

Blitz: are you not sure.

Y/n turns to Loona and millie, while Taylor was looking around to see demons and y/n in the room. And blitzo makes a phone call to stolas.

Y/n: How bad are Taylor's fans down here?

Loona: Oh their worse then Human fans.

Millie: trust me sweetie, My last boyfriend was jerking off to her.

Y/n then looks at Loona.

Y/n: You want to start that Valentines date now?

Loona: Yeah it better then seeing this.

Taylor: who are you people! And don't make me call security.

Y/n: How since? They aren't here.

Blitz puts on a perverted smile. While millie squealed. Hugs her son.

Millie: my baby boy is going on his Valentines date.

Y/n and Loona blushed. While Blitzo just smacks Taylor on the ass. She yelps

Taylor: Oh I'm so getting you arrested

Y/n shakes his head.

Y/n: Yeah let's go. Do you need to get ready?

Loona: nope. Plus I'm already cringing looking at this site.

Y/n: cool, let's go to earth.

Loona kisses him on the lips making him moan. Taylor hears this. Struggling to break free.

Taylor: kid did you just moan to a dog. And did she kiss you on the lips?

Loona growls after hearing this. Y/n calms her down by scratching her back. As she turns to her human disguise.

Y/n: blitz were leaving.

Blitz: Okay have fun love birds. And me and Swift here are going to have fun~

Taylor looked at y/n.

Taylor: please! don't leave me with this fucking weirdo.

Y/n makes a portal to earth, he and Loona steps through while. Blitzo makes a phone call. Moxxie and Millie leaves the room.

Blitz: hey stolas yeah she's ready.

A shadow of Stolas appears making Taylor swift in fear. Hypnotized her carries her and Blitzo to his palace to their fun time.

On earth y/n and loona in her disguise. Were just now done eating lunch. Now they were headed to the movie. Y/n sees they were playing scream 6.

Y/n: don't tell me you won't be scared when we see this.

Loona smirks

Loona: me scared okay well see about that.

Y/n payed for their tickets and snacks. Sat down in their seats the movie started to play. While it was playing y/n wrapped his arm around her waist she leaned back as his hand was touching her curve hips. She then got sneaky. She takes his hand lowered it to her shorts, he gives her a smirked as she returns one back. Allowing him to slip his hand in the back of her shorts letting him grope her ass. She sigh in relax.

Loona: Oh yeah, that feels so good.

As they looked back in the screen to see a character getting killed off. Feeling thr letter of her panties. While this was happening a Karen who was sitting by.

Karen: excuse, me some of us are trying to enjoy a movie not to hear you guys have sex.

Y/n and loona blushed. While everyone in that theater gave the Karen a disapproval glare.

Loona: Listen bitch your not the boss of us.

Karen: bitch okay that Does it I'm getting the security.

She did. But once she got back with a security y/n Hypnotized the guard thankful he read the grimoire to.

Y/n: we ain't doing nothing wrong.

They both noticed the karens was smirking it wasn't long enough for the guard just looked at everyone who weren't bothered by. It shrugged at them.

Guard: well miss they ain't doing nothing wrong. So if they have sex they feel free to.

The Karen widened her eyes as she ain't getting her way. As y/n pours his soda in her hair making the hellhound laughed, even everyone at in the theater were laughing, and cheered for Y/n for doing that

Karen: *scoff* I just got this clean. And it's in my shoes!

She walks out of the theater crying. As Loona and y/n sees her boyfriend.

Jerry: sorry about that.

Y/n: It's cool. Just keep in mind careful dating a Karen.

Loona: I second that.

Jerry: Yeah I was planning on dumping her bitch ass. See always bosses me around. Well have a good valentines you love birds.

The random guy left as he was embarrassed what happened y/n and Loona enjoyed the rest of the movie.

Once the movie was over y/n and Loona decided to head back to hell. Y/n then got a good idea he remembers a hotel in hell watching a ad on t.v.

Y/n: Hey, loona.

Loona gives him a side eye smile.

Loona: yes babe.

Y/n: You want, to stay at a hotel in hell.

Loona put her hand to her chin, well she did  want to have sex on valentines day when she got a boyfriend.

Y/n: You get to be on the bottom.

Loona: You know me so well.

Y/n takes out the grimoire from his back pack opens up a portal infront a hotel called the hazbin hotel.

Loona: this place on the ad?

Y/n: Yeah, I heard they have great rooms better then the ones on earth.

Loona: true I heard the ones on earth gets bedbugs. So I'm not complaining. Now come on lets go get a room so we can fuck.

Once they walked in they were greated by the the princess of hell.

Charlie: Hello! And welcome to a.

Once she notice a y/n standing by his now turned hellhound girlfriend.

Charlie: a human.

A girl with grey skin and a X over her right eye notice.

Vaggie: how did a human get here?

Y/n was nervous as he hid behind Loona she lowered her ears. Making the two confused while a pink spider demon gives y/n a smile.

Angel: not to mentioned  cute. I want him to suck me off.

Loona snarls protecting y/n

Loona: back off weirdo he's my boyfriend.

Vaggie: a human and a hellhound how's that possible.

Charlie: now this is something I want to hear.

Charlie notice y/n is hiding behind his girlfriend. He looked at her.

Charlie: is he going to be okay?

Y/n looked up to Loona gives her a nod.

Loona: he's autistic. So he's shy and trust me and my co workers and many other demons he knows not to hurt him, that don't want to hurt him.

Charlie understood the sitution and so did Vaggie. She walks over to them helds out her hand, for y/n to take it.

Charlie: Well you don't have to worry, we well make sure nothing happens to you.

Y/n looked up to loona she smirks to let him know he is okay and so did Vaggie, as for angel dust.

Angel: I can take care of him~

Vaggie facepalms as she steps on his foot. As loona punches him in the face, knocking him, to the ground, seeing a stars of Y/n running around in circles

Loona: What did I say! The next time you do this I'm going to make sure you well be walking in two arms.

Angel backed off. Y/n takes Charlie's hand they both smiled. Y/n lets go if her hand.

Charlie: Anyways I'm Charlie that's Vaggie and the one... on the ground is Angel dust.

Vaggie: don't worry about himself he's just a weirdo.

Angel: Hey! where's the kindness around here?

Y/n: I'm.. y/n and this is my girlfriend Loona.

Loona: sup.

Charlie: So, how did you get down here?

Y/n then explained them his back story how he was abused by his parents which made Charlie and Vaggie pissed off. Loona assured them they are dead as for angel he had his eyes in y/n the whole time making y/n uncomfortable. also told them that, He fell into Blitzo's portal by accident he thought it would be a good idea to draw one on the ground.

Loona: Hey! y/n hates it when someone stares at him. can you fucking not.a

Y/n scoots over to Loona's side puts his face to her side hip snuggling into her fur. Since she was tall he was only facing her carve hip.

Angel: find your lost, but if you two ever break up. Y/n I'm still available.

Y/n gets a shiver as loona pats him on the back.

Loona: don't worry that's not fucking  happening sure we would have arguments about super fucked up things but nothing isn't going to have me dumping you.

Y/n smiles then puts his hands on her curve hips making her chuckle give her a kiss on her soft lips. Charlie and Vaggie smiled at their happiest. Angel just pouts.

Angel: man I wanted a kiss from a human.

Charlie pats him on the back

Charlie: their their Angel. You'll find one.

Angel: it only has to be a human though they have better lips for my dick anyways.

Loona: Okay to much info.

Charlie then explains how her hotel works by redeeming sinners. Which was impressed by that dream she has while Loona just shakes her head.

Y/n: Oh, hey can we use, one of your rooms?

His hand still on her hip rubbing it. Charlie gleefully smiled. That the first human to arrive in her hotel wants to use her room. Just then a radio was heard.

Alastor: My your the human that I heard about. or more importantly saw.

Y/n notice him being uncomfortable able while Loona knowing who he is as he sticks his hand to y/n.

Y/n: umm hi.

Y/n lifts his hand for a shake, but was smacked by loona.

Loona: y/n! No!

Vaggie: alastor are you trying to make a deal with him.

Alastor: Fine I was trying to make things interesting.

He walks away. As Vaggie sighs and so did Charlie.

Charlie: that's the good news he didn't stick around. to make a deal.

Loona looked at her boyfriend.

Loona: y/n, careful around that demon.

Y/n could see she was worried.

Y/n: Why.

Vaggue: Cause he's bad news.

Y/n then shakes his head not worry about it was still valentines day so he and loona are going to have fun.

Y/n: Anyways about that room me and Loona are going to need it since it's still the love a holiday.

He puts both ands around her as she was giving him loving eye look. He had his hand on her lower back and the other on her upper back while Charlie gets what he means. He and loon knows what was about to go down

Charlie: sure. Why not.

Charlie gives him a set of keys as Loona picks y/n up puts him on her back goes to their room.

Once they got to their room y/n slides down of her back she turns around.  As y/n wraps his arms back around he waist looks up at her. She wrap her arms

Loona: thanks for making me have the perfect Valentines day ever that a hellhound ever wanted.

Y/n sneakily, goes up to Loona snouts, and kisses her on the lips making her moaned. as she kissed back y/n explores her body playing with her ass while the other slips into her shirt groping her breast. they Both separated for air. Loona huffed as they were sitting down she lower her eyes seductively 

Loona: I know how, we can make this ending to Valentines day if you know what I mean~

Y/n couldn't contain him self he tackles, Loona on her back with her hands up and her eyes widened making her chuckle.

lemons alert, Valentines day special.

Y/n and Loona were staring at each other's eyes. Y/n could feel Loona's belly huffing, as he leans down to her snout. gives her a kiss on the lips. Loona got sneaky turned into her human form. Y/n didn't care as they were both kissing. Y/n lowered his hand to her thighs. begins to rubbed them as he slipped hiss hands pass the straps of her shorts.

Y/n: your still perfect both human and hellhound.

Loona: awe. that is so sweet.

Y/n leans down to her upper belly. sticks his tongue out, slithers it down her belly making Loona gasped. once he reached the navel. Loona grew a smile as his tongued was feeling her skin. she was leaving out happy yelps. 

Loona: mmm, y/n savor the moment.

Y/n: oh, I well. *spoons her belly.* 

Y/n kisses her belly, then he raised his hand to her top, slips it inside to feel her breast in nipples, like always they were perfect. as Y/n pinches the tip of her shirt. she raises her arms to the pillows. he slowly lifts it up showing the tip of her boobs, then revealing her pink tits ones, then he slips it wall the way to her wrist. throws the shirt on the floor. now she was only in bare chest. Y/n leans to her nipples. starts to brush her right one. making her moan. he could feel they were hard.

Y/n: my, some one is turned on.

Loona: *chuckle* you have no idea.

Y/n leans down to her left nipple. starts to suck on it making her moaned, and gasped happy. y/n was playing with her other boob, bouncing up and down. making her giggle.

Loona: mmm, yes Y/n keep sucking on my melons.

Y/n didn't response. as he was getting his taste of hellhound milk from her. he loved how her human skin feels, it was soft as her fur if she was in human form. 

Loona: just like thattt!

She feels him twisting, on her right nipple, making her squeal. looking down on him. he then goes to her armpits, starts to lick the lift, she glances at him, as he drags his fingers down her chest to her shorts. he leans back. to take his shirt off but Loona stop him.

Loona: no, i'm doing this.

Y/n chuckles, as he feels Loona taking his shirt off, to revealing his 4 packed abs, she gasped as she put her finger on his chest. drags it down. they were now both with out a shirt, as they made out. and Y/n groping on her breast they started a tongue war. moaning. once that was done, Y/n kisses her pushing her down back on her back. she reverts back to her hellhound form. Her tail was laying on the lift. while they were making out, Y/n puts a finger on her chest. drags it down across her  belly, past her belly button. once Y/n got down to her shorts slips his hand passed her straps, to her black lace panties. once he got to her womanhood, he felt the wetness of the tips of her panties. he begins to rub it. making her gasped.

Loona:  Y/n, your such a tease~

Y/n: now getting to the fun part.

Loona: and that is!

she yelps, as  Y/n begins to rub his fingers up and down. making Loona moaned and squeal. her tongue begins to stick out. while he was doing that, Loona sits up, unzips his pants.

meanwhile, while they were having sex.

Vaggie was walking to her bedroom with Her girlfriend Charlie, while she couldn't help but think about Y/n.

Vaggie: mmm.

Charlie: what's wrong babe,

Vaggie: it's nothing, it's just I feel like I've seen Y/n somewhere before.

Before, Charlie could respond, Vaggie noticed angel dust peaking through the key hole. she glares at him.

Angel: oh yeah~ show me is dick~

Charlie facepalms, while Vaggie was angry, she walks over to Angel taps him on the shoulder. angel swats it.

Angel: not now i'm busy.

Vaggie: busy for what, watching other people having sex!

Charlie hushed Vaggie, she covered her mouth, but then glares back, at Angel. as she drags him away from the door, with Charlie fallowing along.

back with Y/n and Loona having sex.

Loona then drags, Y/n's shorts past his knees all the way off, throws them on her shirt, as Y/n grips the straps of her shorts pulls them down. she lays back down, lift her legs up,  once they came off. y/n throws them on their clothes. Loona sees his cock.

Y/n: just one more, valentine gift for you.

Loona then leaps up, pulls his underwear down, to his knees, as he kicks it off to the side. then takes the grip of his dick.

Loona: I'll treasure this, like it's a jewelry~.

She the starts to rub his dick up and down, makin Y/n looked up, gasped as she was giving him a valentine's Blow job. she sniffs it, then licks the tip, then sticks her mouth, inside.

Y/n: wait! did you take your pill.

Loona smirked, picks up her shorts. takes a pill that prevents her from having prego. takes it, with out water.

Loona: their, I'm not ready to have kids yet. 

She then sticks his dick, inside her mouth, y/n groaned in happiest, looking up at the ceiling, and moaning. 

Y/n: fuck yes, loona keep sucking, your making this the best Valentines day of ever.

Just then, Y/n feels tension rising, he looked at Loona lowered his hands, past her tail and her panties strapped gives her ass cheeks a good squeezed. making her moaned.

Y/n: Loona babe.

Loona knew what he was going to say, she ignored it

Y/n: ah!

Cum shot out of his tip, into her mouth. she swallowed it.

Loona: ha, refreshing cum.

Y/n: glad you like it, but now.

He flips Loona on her back, making her yelp. tail touching his ass, unties the string of her panties letting them, flop showing her pink slit. she gives him a seductive smile.

Loona: oh Y/n I've been a bad girl~ what ever would you do.

Y/n smirks leans down to her, pussy, starts to lick it, her chest sticks out, making her gasped. as he was tasing her cameral, juices coming from the inside. he takes his tongue out of her right spot, as Y/n inserts his fingers into her pussy. making her moaned. and yelping

Loona: oh fuck yes!

while he was going to town on her pussy. he noticed, her boobs were bouncing up in down, he uses both hands groping both of them. as he was  he then. backs away. he then inserts his two fingers, in her pussy. starts to insert them, feeling the moist of her insides. pumping them up and down. loona starts to  howl like a real wolf.

Loona: woof. keep fucking me.

In angel" room, he was disapointed that Charlie and vaggie locked him in his room for spying on Y/n having sex with Loona. he could hear Loona's howl. pouting.

Angel: damn it, that should be me! fucking howling.

back with Loona and Y/n.

Loona was starting to huff and puff. her boobs spreading a part. she then feels Y/n wrapping his arms around her waist. after he was done licking her pussy, he looks her in her crimson eyes/

Y/n: ready, for my bad boy.

Loona glanced down at Y/n's dick.

Loona: as I ever.

Y/n then inserts, his dick in to her pussy, as he raises her thighs, over his shoulder. starts to pump up and down. her tongue starts to stick out, as she huff.

Loona: oh yes yes! *biting her lips* fuck keep going!

Y/n put both palms of his hand, cups her breast begins to play with them like they were bouncy balls. her tails was wagging. just then both of them felt tension rising. they both looked at each other.

Loona: ready, babe make me your fucking valentines bitch!

Y/n: as always.

Loona/y/n: ahh!

They both cum, at the same time, Y/n cum inside Loona. thankfully she took the pill, since she wasn't ready to have kids.  Y/n and Loona both rest. he gives her a glance. smirks

Y/n: ready for your, favorite position?

Loona smirks, back she couldn't help but remember this was the same, human that came to their life . Well, mostly for Loona. if he didn't she wouldn't be having sex with some pervy human, or any other guy since all the hellhounds besides vortex, were just out to have sex with a woman they just met, then fuck the next one they could get their dicks into. Y/n takes his dick out, Loona turns around, showing her bare ass in his face.

Y/n: oh my. what a great valentines, ass you got their.

Y/n remove the panties, showing her asshole, throws them to her cloths. as Y/n inserted his dick in side, making her yelp.  not before smacking it.

Loona: mmmm. keep on smacking.

Y/n grabbed her hips, pumping it, up and down. her tongue sticking out and her eyes lowered. as she looks back. y/n the grabbed  her tail. pulling it back. yanks on it like it was a cape. making her yelp.

Y/n: you good up there.

Loona: yep, just keep yanking on my tail that, felt good!

Y/n chuckles as he pumps his dick up and down, Loona's eyes turned into heart shape eyes, she was having the best Valentines sex of her life.

Loona: fuck fuck!

Y/n then feels tension rising. he grabs Loona's ass.

Y/n: Loona. I'm about to cum.

She then looks back behind her, with her mouth opened.

Loona: do it!, I'm your fucking valentine!

Y/n: ahh.

he cum right in her ass once he was done. he climbed on to Loona's back once his dick was out. he lays down on top of her the two begin to relax.

Lemon over.

After they were done having sex, they cleaned up. once Loona was back in the bed. Y/n was done with his shower he  and Loona were still naked in their hotel rooms. he walks over to the bed lays next to her rubbing his hand on her belly.

Y/n: so.

Loona: so what?

Y/n: how was, your valentines day, I put up to.

Loona: the fucking best, Y/n..

Y/n tilted his head at her. to tell she was nerovus.

Y/n: something wrong?

Loona: no * faces him  gives him a lick to the cheek.* thanks for making this day specal.

Y/n: I make anything special for you. You and the others were the first demons, that accepted me for being human and, my autisum.

Loona blushes.

Loona: awe.

Y/n: happy valentines day babe.

Loona: to you too.

They both kissed one last time before falling a sleep holding onto each other.

Meanwhile At Stola's palace.

a mind control Taylor swift was in bed naked, between a naked Blitzo and Stolas. as they were groping her breast.

Blitz: and now that was the best sex, and it was the famous. person that ruined the nfl for everyone. 

Stolas: we did forget to use condoms by the way.

Blitz: even better. Taylor's going to have demon babies.

They both fell asleep goodnight.

A/n: alright! that's it for this Valentines chapter, I know I haven't focus on this story much. I can't blame anyone but myself about that, cause I have a good reason to. I keep getting good,

 Loona x male reader pops up in my head  more like helluva boss stories project like Danny phantom male reader X Helluva a boss. where Loona just falls in love with a half ghost half human male reader.

Also, if your wondering why, I'm adding the hazbin hotel cast right now, it's because I was waiting for the show to come out, to see if I can come up with  a good story and to add them into my books also.

Also, do celebrities read fanfictions like this, I know the swiftees are going to come at me like a stampeed. so fuck them. but still do they?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 462 21
When the other being from another universe randomly spawn in a Hellbound.Things could go both ways.But little did they know the other being might be...
6.4K 199 7
What if before, I.m.p and Before Octavia was even born. Stolas was traveling around on earth one day finds a 6 year old kid, abandoned In an alley wa...
6.5K 253 10
After, finding out Moxxie cheating on her with Loona, Millie runs away to Earth after She is found by a 17 year old human named Y/n who's been on hi...
27.2K 711 21
after coming home from their movie date from the theaters in imp city. Millie and Moxxie discover a human baby abandoned in hell. they both decide to...