Be a Squeamish Person in the...

By Usingthisusername

Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given... More

Info, Chapter 1, Arc 1: The Evil Spirit in the Fog City (1) Murder scene
Chapter 2: Everyone has come
Chapter 3: Have a good night's sleep
Chapter 4: It seems he didn't pay.
Chapter 5: He didn't want to see his little sheep sad for others.
Chapter 6: Night Stalker
Chapter 7: Grumpy police officer
Chapter 8: Beautiful oriental boy
Chapter 9: Owner of the mano
Chapter 10: Not a plaything
Chapter 11: The devil who wants his life
Chapter 12: You are so cute when you are bad
Chapter 13: Gift from heaven
Chapter 14: Even angry is soft
Chapter 15: The ghost under the skirt
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21-22:

Chapter 18:

198 7 1
By Usingthisusername

The priest was cold.

There was a faint aroma that had never been smelled before floating around the clean and white body.

Jiang Chi discovered this when the priest came closer.

"You have his mark on you." The young priest who called himself Ilya lowered his eyes like silver moons and finished his evening prayers in a low voice, and then came to take care of the boy sitting alone on the bench.

He didn't seem to care about why the Oriental, who was obviously a boy, was wearing an extremely gorgeous women's dress. His ice-white fingers, which conveyed an unknown chill, lifted up the layers of skirt as if nothing mattered.

When Jiang Chi's hand was about to touch his lower abdomen, he took action in time to hold him down.

He obviously couldn't figure out why each of these people liked to lift his skirt with their hands. His thick eyelashes trembled in panic, and he pursed his lips that were red from being kissed.

"I......"

Jiang Chi hadn't noticed an inexplicable strange mark on his lower abdomen yet. He just didn't like it intuitively. Even though I was well-dressed, I always felt naked in front of these people, with nowhere to hide.

Even in the human world, casually lifting up other people's skirts is a bad behavior like being a hooligan, right?

The emotionless silver light in Father Elijah's eyes seemed to become a little brighter.

Jiang Chi was a little afraid of him. Thinking that he still asked this person for help after all, he lowered his eyes a little wearily, and the soft flesh of his cheeks bulged slightly. When he thought that the priest just wanted to help him kindly, and even honestly Apologized: "Yes, I'm sorry."

"I'm just a little scared."

What are you afraid of?

Jiang Chi couldn't explain clearly.

Perhaps it comes from the little fox's keen intuition of potential dangers.

The priest looked at him quietly, and the silver light of the cold moon shone on the man's handsome face, like a son of God who was born under the blessing of believers and baptized by the holy light.

In God's words, how could you have such dirty thoughts?

Jiang Chi shrank, and slowly unfolded his body in panic under the man's cool gaze.

Like a shy flower, slowly blooming its soft petals.

"Good boy."

Jiang Chi wasn't sure if Ilya was smiling. He was too cold. Even if he smiled, it was more like Jiang Chi's own illusion.

The man took one of the boy's hands.

Jiang Chi felt embarrassed.

The man seemed to be very clean. Not a speck of mud could be seen on the black priest's robe, and his skin looked even more white and glowing.

Less like a living person, more like a cold statue.

Jiang Chi's palms were dirty when he was pressed into the black mist. In fact, his entire body was dirty now, and he looked pitifully exhausted.

A dirty little stray cat that had just been wronged.

The kind-hearted Father Elijah held the boy's soft palm and didn't care if there were traces of others on it.

It can be washed off anyway, right?

Jiang Chi trembled and allowed the man to take off the layers of long skirts on his body.

The crumpled snow-colored skirt embroidered with vines and flower branches meandered to the ground, like the quiet moonlight flowing all over the ground.

Jiang Chi occasionally raised his eyes to look at the brilliant murals on the dome and the stained glass windows that were particularly clear under the moonlight. He always felt a sense of shame that countless gods and angels were watching his ridiculous behavior.

Even his eyelids turned a shameful red, and he tremblingly stretched out his hand to hold the man's fingers peeling off the last layer of his skirt: "Father Elijah, do we really... want to be here?"

I don't know why, it looks really weird.

However, the priest's extremely holy eyes made Jiang Chi suspect that he was thinking too much. He could only listen to the priest honestly and said that all this was to get rid of the unclean air from his body.

Jiang Chi nodded as if he understood. He vaguely remembered that Western exorcism movies seemed to have this scene in him. No matter how gibbering he was, he would cause trouble to others.

He asked the system: "What is this devil's mark?"

The system flipped open the thick and tattered ghost guide, turned to the Western category, studied it carefully for a while, and then said: "Humans who receive the devil's mark will transform into different devils according to the different lines."

"The pattern on your body, after identification, will turn into a succubus. The one with horns on the head and a tail."

"If you are successfully transformed, you can only stay in this world."

The little Jiang Chi, who was in the sea of ​​consciousness, shook the ears on his head and said hesitantly: "But if I grow horns, I already have ears on my head, so there is no room for them, right?"

"It doesn't look very pretty with two tails."

System: "...Is this the point?"

"The point is..." Jiang Chi glared at the ghost illustrated book in the system's hand, "What does this mean? You are too aboveboard. Don't cover it up. In fact, you are also a novice, right?"

But anyway, after learning what this so-called devil's mark was, Jiang Chi was really a little panicked. In order to wash away the mark and cleanse the so-called unclean air, he could only bite it with his mouth in a daze. She wore a long skirt and took the initiative to lift it up to show the priest.

He himself couldn't see his belly hidden by the skirt.

Because of shame, he wished he could just close his eyes.

This beautiful, innocent stranger looks extremely slender. When held in his arms, he is so light that one wonders whether he is holding a thin leaf or a flower on a branch.

However, the soft lower abdomen that rises and falls slightly with the breathing is not the scary and withered shape that others imagined, with even the ribs clearly defined. It is a cool jade that is warm to the touch, and also like fresh cream with foamy milk.

Now this pure and flawless soft white belly is being engraved with purple lines that belong to the devil. The two lustful snakes in mating are clearly and maliciously showing the extreme beauty and debauchery to the priest.

Because she felt the man's gaze, she even glowed with a light purple light as if seductively.

The young man's face was as bright as a rose, and his blue eyes were full of tears, as if he was about to shed tears of shame at any time.

The saliva slowly soaked that corner of the skirt, making the original light-colored pattern even more gorgeous.

If no one discovers it, the boy may become more confusing as the changes accumulate over time. The top of his hair will grow demonic scarlet horns, and his tail spine will grow a slender tail that sways lively and seduces people.

His beautiful blue eyes will turn into a rich red like the sea of ​​blood, and the intricate purple lines will become brighter and more attractive as they are nourished by various prey.

He will completely turn into a succubus that relies on absorbing human desires.

But it's a pity that this little guy who has just been imprinted with the succubus mark met the divine son.

This is doomed to ruin the devil's plan that he has never met.

The cool liquid in the silver bottle dripped from the undulating soft chest to Jiang Chi's soft and white belly. Every part of his body was exquisite. The eccentric Creator seemed to have given this poor boy all the perfect things. .

Jiang Chi tried hard to control himself not to shiver, but it was too cold.

There was a layer of tears in his eyes, and he groaned in confusion.

"It's very cold." Jiang Chi shivered a little, but unfortunately he was biting the hem of his skirt. He couldn't make a clearer request and could only look at the priest pleadingly with tearful blue eyes.

"Good boy, you'll be fine soon."

He is obviously a priest, but he seems to be a smooth-talking liar when he is seducing the ignorant young man.

Jiang Chi didn't want to do it himself, but this body was really delicate. His eyes were filled with tears and the ends of his eyes were red even if his skin was broken, not to mention being so naked with the hem of his skirt lifted to receive the baptism of holy water.

I don't know why, but Ilya felt more upset when he saw this mark than when he usually saw other unlucky people being possessed by demons.

When he saw the mark glowing slightly and even trying to resist the baptism of holy water, Father Ilya became unusually angry.

Cold fingers completely tore off the stockings covering the calves. The priest's long hair fell down to the boy's sensitive leg flesh, and the tail of the hair teased the delicate pink flesh intentionally or unintentionally.

Jiang Chi thought this posture was strange.

It's so weird that it's hard to describe.

The man was half-kneeling in front of the young man. If the tip of his drooping nose was lowered just a little bit, it would touch the young man's lower abdomen that rose and fell slightly with his breathing. The holy water and the purple light meander in the soft hills and valleys, and a little further down is...

The priest paused and looked at the trembling foreign boy with great integrity.

"Sorry." The priest said this, which amplified Jiang Chi's already uneasy premonition.

"What are you going to do?" He opened his mouth subconsciously, and then the skirt he was holding in his mouth fell out, and a large piece of skirt was hooded over the head of the priest who was trying to solve his problem.

This time it looked more like... He took the initiative to let the priest get into his skirt.

Jiang Chi blushed like a rose in full bloom and hurriedly tried to lift up her skirt: "Yes, I'm sorry." He wanted to hug the skirt without tears, but both hands were held down by the priest.

Their young, holy Father Elijah kissed the strange pattern on the young man's belly under his fragrant skirt.

The gorgeous snake seemed to come to life and hissed at the man like a threat.

Jiang Chi's whole body was now as red as his face.

"System," he looked like he was about to cry, and he also seemed like he couldn't stand the weird numbness that spread from his lower abdomen to his five senses, and even his brain was slightly dizzy from being burned.

He felt like he was immersed in a pool of sea water warmed by the sun, or like he was floating on clouds high in the sky.

The soul comes out of the body with the charming fragrance that fills the room.

As soon as he raised his eyes, he could see the compassionate eyes of the Virgin and the innocent smiles of the angels.

But now, they are doing such explicit things in the name of God's purity.

Jiang Chi couldn't even speak clearly. Maybe it was because of the succubus mark. His hands and feet were soft. One foot was unconsciously stepping on the priest's broad shoulder, and the arch of his foot was bent into the shape of a crescent moon. .

The marks on the lower abdomen became frighteningly hot with the man's movements.

His eyes were filled with confusion, and there were sparkling tears on his eyelashes.

"To clean the mark, do you still need to stick out your tongue?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 36.5K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.7M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
638K 50K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
691K 58K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...