Be a Squeamish Person in the...

By Usingthisusername

Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given... More

Info, Chapter 1, Arc 1: The Evil Spirit in the Fog City (1) Murder scene
Chapter 2: Everyone has come
Chapter 3: Have a good night's sleep
Chapter 4: It seems he didn't pay.
Chapter 5: He didn't want to see his little sheep sad for others.
Chapter 6: Night Stalker
Chapter 7: Grumpy police officer
Chapter 8: Beautiful oriental boy
Chapter 9: Owner of the mano
Chapter 10: Not a plaything
Chapter 11: The devil who wants his life
Chapter 12: You are so cute when you are bad
Chapter 13: Gift from heaven
Chapter 15: The ghost under the skirt
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21-22:

Chapter 14: Even angry is soft

230 9 0
By Usingthisusername

"So you were going to do business, but you accidentally bumped into the scene of Moran's murder?"

"It's not Molan..." Jiang Chi racked his brains, trying to separate the always gentle and gentle gentleman from the black mist that seemed to shake his pussy, "It's a monster, he just followed Molan... "

Jiang Chi stumbled a little, and he didn't know how to describe it.

Is he going to say that the real Night Stalker is actually a disembodied black mist that resembles a greasy giant dog?

Only by figuring out what the Night Stalker is can we truly eliminate him.

Jiang Chi was still waiting for Officer Bright, who was said to be the most reliable in this copy, to help him find out the truth.

I can't see anything clearly in the middle of the night, and the pictures I have are just blinding. Jiang Chi thought for a while and could only say that he would show it to you later.

The man sneered: "Go back? Where are you going back? Don't forget that the person you just injured today is a nobleman that we can't afford to offend. I guess he can demolish your little shabby house tomorrow."

Jiang Chi was stunned and felt aggrieved: "But... I have no place to live."

The man took a deep breath, feeling that he had never been so patient before. He stared at Jiang Chi's bright eyes, and then coughed unnaturally: "Listen, little liar, you are now an important witness for me to solve the case. I can help you if necessary."

"So..." Jiang Chi's eyes lit up, "Can you book a hotel for me?"

"..." Dennis Bright said that he would never be willing to talk to an idiot again in his life.

"I'm really sorry. The police station's salary is meager. Apart from my home, you can only go wandering." Bright gritted his teeth.

The little fox stared at the bad-tempered police officer for a while, then suddenly rolled his eyes. The soft forehead hair brushed against the dark blue eyes, and the sound of the rising and falling ocean waves sounded in his mind for no reason.

Although he is a policeman with a bad temper, he is actually a good person who is willing to provide him with a place to go.

Brett could only be thankful that it was dark now and the boy opposite could not see his suddenly red ears.

Tonight may be destined to be an unlucky night.

Jiang Chi followed Officer Bright slowly, his steps slow and slow.

He had ignored the pain in his body just now due to excessive tension. After his whole body relaxed, he slowly felt the sharp pain that stabbed the nerves in his calf from time to time. When he fell from the tree, the sharp break of the branch scratched his too delicate skin.

Jiang Chi tried his best to ignore the pain in his calf and follow the man's footsteps as quickly as possible.

Officer Bright stopped suddenly for some reason.

Jiang Chi couldn't dodge and hit the man's broad back directly.

"Hmm." He snorted, widened his eyes blankly, and raised his hand to cover his straight nose.

"It's really troublesome." Brett looked very impatient, with a strange emotion that was hard to distinguish between the white man's deep brows.

Jiang Chi already had pain in his calf, but it was even more uncomfortable when he was told like this. He also forgot that he thought the policeman was a good person just now. Now he just thought that this person was so cruel. As soon as he saw the irritated expression, the young man could only cry with tears in his eyes. Say: "Yes, I'm sorry."

"I'm not going to do this to you." Brett said this and bent down honestly.

"Come on, don't say anything about your leg injury." He suppressed the strangeness in his heart and deliberately said sarcastically, "I won't pity you because of this."

Jiang Chi pursed his lips and thought that if he hadn't just saved her and given him a place to stay, he would have beaten him.

"Is your hand... okay?"

The young man was silent for a while before he asked slowly.

The tail note was light and airy, like a feather, scratching the man's heart, which was rated as a stinking stone by everyone in the world.

Although he knew that this pretty boy would be so affectionate towards any man who had the chance to get money from him, Officer Bright still had to admit that for a moment he was shaken.

"It's almost dawn when you go back like this." He stopped arguing with Jiang Chi, and with a simple pull, the young man threw himself on his back.

A fragrance that was even brighter than the one he had vaguely smelled before instantly enveloped him.

She's so squeamish, she even wears perfume.

Brett thought.

Do all the Orientals lead such exquisite lives?

The young man seemed a little nervous, and even his breathing slowed down unconsciously. A faint stream of hot air came out from between the crimson lips, unconsciously teasing the man's ears.

He was really a little afraid of this man, and he didn't dare to move at all on the man's back. His thin white fingers were placed stiffly on the man's shoulders.

He's really light.

Brett thought.

It's like carrying a weightless soul.

In ancient Eastern legends, there will be demons that turn into animals and seduce humans into corruption with their glamorous looks. What do people over there call this kind of devil?

It seems like a monster...

This man who knew only a little about Eastern legends suddenly said: "Are you a vixen?"

Jiang Chi: "?"

For a moment he thought he had been exposed.

He nervously asked the system if he had accidentally scared the fox's ears out just now, or if he had forgotten to put his tail away.

System: "Is there a possibility that he is teasing you?"

"Teasing?"

Jiang Chi's face was blank for a moment, and he soon realized what it meant.

The hair on the boy's head stood up with anger, but he didn't feel confident when he denied it.

He stumbled and argued: "Please, please don't make such a joke, it's not funny at all."

Why are you so soft when you are angry?

How on earth did he survive alone in such a messy place? When bullied, he would only shed tears, but he would not be able to say anything serious.

That little kitten-like cleverness will only serve to fuel the vicious evil in the human heart.

Brett couldn't help but think wildly.

Jiang Chi originally wanted to argue again, but suddenly a cold gaze came from behind his head.

He looked for that weird feeling, but could only see a stretch of streets hidden in darkness and fog.

It was already late at night at this point, and most people had already entered the dreamland. The entire wide street was no longer noisy during the day. Only he and Brett walked quietly through the cool night fog.

A wind lantern with thin candlelight hung on the pier not far away, like a ghost wet by the sea water at night.

Jiang Chi felt a little cold for no reason.

The feeling of being watched by others that I encountered in the police station came back.

Who is it?

Brett, who was immersed in his random thoughts, was keenly aware of the uneasiness of the boy behind him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Jiang Chi's face turned pale, and his eyelashes trembled like butterflies stuck in cobwebs: "I feel something is wrong."

"It seems like someone... is watching us..."

Before he could finish his words, a woman's sharp scream suddenly cut through the quiet night sky. The loud sound of broken glass woke up nearby people. A black shadow fell quickly from the broken glass window, and then... There was a heavy bang, and the sound of skull cracking made one's teeth ache.

Soon the dim windows around the street were lit with warm yellow candles.

Jiang Chi was stunned.

The woman's still hot body was only a foot away from him, and the thick smell of blood could even be easily smelled on the tip of her nose.

He looked in the direction where the woman fell, and unexpectedly met the man in the bowler hat.

He couldn't see the bowler hat's face clearly, and could only feel the familiar snake-like sticky gaze reappearing.

But isn't the Night Stalker still in that basement?

Who is this person?

Jiang Chi opened his mouth and found that he had lost his voice under the great fear.

It was like a terrifying hallucination. When he blinked again, the man had disappeared.

As early as the moment of the tragedy, Officer Bright had already shown a very mature professionalism. While trying to comfort the shivering teenager next to him, he observed the scene with a sullen face.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

The words seemed pale at this time. The man sighed and gently covered the boy's eyes with his hands. His panicked and trembling eyelashes made his palms feel wet and itchy.

Almost the moment he saw the body, the man could confirm that this was the second copycat murder after Liv Terry last time.

The murderer must be a fanatical believer in the bastard Night Stalker.

The woman's name is Ava, and she is a prostitute who has been registered by the police. Brett still remembered the way this woman tried to flirt with him, but he didn't expect that when he saw her again, she was already a corpse.

A sharp knife cut open her lower abdomen. Perhaps because of the severe pain, the woman panicked and smashed the glass window, and then fell to the street outside.

The police arrived quickly, and the forensic doctor responsible for examining the body found a note almost soaked in blood in the woman's stomach.

The ink on it has melted a little. After careful identification, I can only vaguely see that it says "Next".

But the most critical words at the back are completely unclear.

The man next to him cursed harshly.

A Night Stalker hasn't been caught yet, and yet another copycat murderer appears so quickly. If the murderer hadn't been caught again, the whole town would have been in panic.

"I think I know how to catch him." The young man standing awkwardly behind Officer Bright said in a thin voice.

Someone recognized Jiang Chi as the Oriental boy who was taken away by Viscount Moran.

The boy with a gorgeous face that could make everyone fascinated, looked at the people who had just detained him during the day with a timid and pitiful expression like a rabbit.

Brett frowned as he had a vague premonition in his heart.

"Do you know what you're talking about?"

"I know."

He was obviously a weak young man who would only hide behind others and cry, but at this moment, there was an irresistible perseverance between his features.

"Don't he like to kill prostitutes the most?"

The boy with red eyes who was frightened just now managed a forced smile: "As long as I dress up a little, can't I lure him out?"

"Are you crazy?"

Brett subconsciously objected: "I don't agree!"

Doesn't he know how much risk it takes to seduce a perverted murderer?

This idiot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 39.2K 27
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
267K 18.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
154K 17.3K 48
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
1M 50.8K 40
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...