Be a Squeamish Person in the...

Por Usingthisusername

Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given... Mais

Info, Chapter 1, Arc 1: The Evil Spirit in the Fog City (1) Murder scene
Chapter 2: Everyone has come
Chapter 3: Have a good night's sleep
Chapter 4: It seems he didn't pay.
Chapter 5: He didn't want to see his little sheep sad for others.
Chapter 6: Night Stalker
Chapter 7: Grumpy police officer
Chapter 8: Beautiful oriental boy
Chapter 9: Owner of the mano
Chapter 10: Not a plaything
Chapter 11: The devil who wants his life
Chapter 12: You are so cute when you are bad
Chapter 14: Even angry is soft
Chapter 15: The ghost under the skirt
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21-22:

Chapter 13: Gift from heaven

254 8 2
Por Usingthisusername

Jiang Chi panted and ran to the wall.

The statistics of this body are really bad. After just a few steps, I was already covered in sweat, and my legs were limp and ready to fall.

When he sneak-attacked Night Demon and took the opportunity to run out of the villa, he couldn't even find where the wall was.

He didn't dare leave the front door where the groom was sleeping, so he climbed over the wall and slipped away.

It's a pity that Jiang Chi is a wanderlust and ran out of the mansion at night, only to scurry around like a headless fly in the huge garden. The roses planted all over the garden spread out in a large area of ​​enchanting and bloody red under the moonlight, and the overly fragrant floral fragrance made people dizzy.

It's like...being in the blood sea of ​​hell.

Jiang Chi heard the sound of the hem of her skirt caressing across the sea of ​​flowers.

He turned around in confusion and found that it was the little girl Annie holding the teddy bear.

"elder brother."

She raised her delicate little face like a doll, looked at the man with her inorganic golden-green eyes, and her small cherry-pink mouth curved, "Brother, go this way."

Jiang Chi hesitated.

Why did she appear here? Isn't this the place where the Night Demon belongs?

She appeared too weird.

He had to seriously doubt it.

Annie hugged the teddy bear quietly, stretching out a slender arm to point Jiang Chi in the direction. When she saw the beautiful brother in front of her looking suspicious, she immediately pursed her lips and showed an infinitely aggrieved expression.

No matter how hard-hearted you are, you can't help but be shaken.

Annie held her stuffed bear sadly and said, "My brother doesn't like me."

"Not really..." Jiang Chi tried to explain.

But the little girl seemed to be really hurt, with her little face pressed against her bear, "Brother, there's no need to explain, I know that everyone doesn't like me."

"no......"

"My parents hated me too, so they and my brothers and sisters ate me up." She sobbed and told the horrifying and bloody truth with an innocent expression on her face, "I knew a long time ago that no one likes me."

The teddy bear in his hand seemed to feel the sadness of its little owner, and it drooped its head with a polka-dot bow.

"Of course I believe you." Jiang Chi could only stammer to comfort her, and immediately scorned how he could think of a little girl so much.

Although she is a ghost.

But she is just a harmless child!

Seeing that the little girl still looked like she was about to cry at any moment, he could only reach out and carefully rub her blond hair.

The little girl was stunned for a moment and stroked the top of her hair in surprise.

A cold little hand held Jiang Chi's finger: "Brother, follow me."

——Family members, why do I think your Sister Ni is so awesome?

——Zhuo, how can I make my wife touch my dog's head in three sentences?

——I have failed in school, so where can I get my wife?

Annie took Jiang Chi to a wall. It looked like no one had been here all year round. The brick wall was a little lower than other places. It was blocked by a juniper tree. The dense crown of the tree just covered the wall. Along the way, it is not easy to be discovered.

"Annie, do you want to...come with me?" Jiang Chi asked Guiwa a little uneasily, "Did he force you to stay here?"

In Jiang Chi's opinion, Annie was such a weak little girl. She must have been threatened by the evil boss and had to follow him to do things for him.

——Can anyone tell my idiot sister that Big Annie's fist is so hard that it can touch the Night Stalker?

——Wife! My wife who is easily deceived and has a beautiful heart!

——If I hadn't seen the scene where the boss kills people instantly, I would have believed it.

——Anne is the real butcher! Help!

The little girl looked at Jiang Chixiao with a harmless round face, and said softly, "I won't leave."

She pulled Jiang Chi's finger coquettishly: "Brother, you are very beautiful, can you kiss me."

——Well, the purpose of everything is clear.

——Your Sister Ni is indeed your Sister Ni.

Jiang Chi was stunned and didn't react for a while.

The little girl lowered her head and felt disappointed, but she still managed to maintain a considerate and sensible look: "I understand, brother, please go."

"Don't worry about me, I'm just fine picking up the trash myself."

Jiang Chi couldn't help but feel a little distressed, so he could only say that's fine. He lowered his long eyelashes and kissed the little girl's smooth and white forehead.

The little girl covered her forehead like a kitten that had succeeded in stealing sex. She smiled and let her figure gradually fade in the air: "Thank you, beautiful brother, for the kiss. Remember not to get hurt."

Anne's advice was certainly not in vain.

Jiang Chi looked at the drooping tree trunk above his head with a headache.

A crow was perched on a branch, tilting its head and looking sarcastically at the bitter-faced human on the ground with its beady eyes.

He was good at climbing trees when he was a fox.

But I'm not sure humans can really do it?

A frail boy who couldn't even run two steps was out of breath.

The crow let out an unpleasant cry and spread its wings to break through the thick night fog. His limbs were trembling uncontrollably due to the exhaustion of strength. Jiang Chi was like a clumsy baby bird, trying hard to hug the branch to prevent himself from falling in an ugly posture.

It would be embarrassing if the police found his miserable body the next day.

He thought happily.

The tall man in a brown leather coat lowered his hat and leaned against the low wall, smoking who knows what cigarette tonight.

A pair of inconspicuous cigarette ashes had piled up at the man's feet, and the man's statue-like facial features could be seen in the flickering light of the fire.

"I'm really crazy." The man muttered to himself while holding the slow-burning cigarette, "I would actually believe a little devil who can't even speak English well."

The juniper tree above my head, which had not been pruned for a long time, made a rustling sound.

I think it must be a cute little animal like a squirrel or a chipmunk.

The man lowered his head indifferently, and the reassuring smell of tobacco lingered in his lips and nose.

In order to catch the bastard codenamed "Night Stalker", Officer Bright had not relaxed his nerves for a long time.

Only tobacco and liquor could allow him to escape from the messy case and clear his mind.

There was a soft cry of surprise from above.

Chipmunks can't make such delicate sounds.

The man's fingers holding the cigarette paused, and finally he was willing to raise his eyes and glance at the dark tree trunk.

A small black shadow hung heavily on the treetops, looking like it was about to fall down at any moment.

Brett was stunned for a moment and blinked hard in disbelief.

The Asian boy, who was so beautiful that he looked like he had escaped from the artist's hands, was precariously hugging a branch that was about to break and said hello to him: "Hi——"

Jiang Chixiao called him softly.

What are you doing! He actually climbed out of the wall of Wade's house! Still using such a dangerous method!

Officer Bryan was startled by this stinky child. It happened that at this time, two people with extremely sensitive hearing heard the poor branch making a slight "click" sound.

not good.

Jiang Chi's expression went blank for a moment, and then he rolled down the tree in a free fall.

This is really bad luck.

In panic, Jiang Chi could only quickly reach out and cover his eyes.

Hopefully the grumpy cop will be smarter and find the evidence in his pocket.

He could hear the whistling wind in his ears, and the biting air hurt his ears.

The expected pain did not come, and his falling body was quickly caught by a pair of exceptionally warm and strong arms. The small, soft body suddenly fell into the man's generous and safe arms.

You can also smell the strong smell of tobacco on the tip of your nose.

Jiang Chi heard an uncontrollable groan.

He blinked blankly and saw Officer Bright reaching out to catch him at the critical moment.

"Are you stupid?"

The man's gnashing of teeth suddenly sounded: "Are you an idiot? Jumping from such a high place?"

What would have happened if he hadn't caught it?

Did you risk your life just to investigate the case?

Jiang Chi came to his senses belatedly. He quickly stood up and stared at the man's arm with worry on his face: "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!"

Jiang Chi asked very carefully: "Did you get hurt by me somewhere?"

Officer Bright raised a golden-brown eyebrow and looked at this deceitful little villain with a curious expression of genuine concern.

Jiang Chi couldn't see the playful look in his eyes. He really thought that he had hurt someone by eating too much. He picked his fingers and said with guilt: "Why don't you go see a doctor? I will pay your medical expenses and take care of you." You, until your injury is completely healed."

The man still remained silent.

The annoying crow flew back to the tree and started crowing again.

Jiang Chi was so frightened that tears immediately rolled in his eyes. The abnormal scene where the man held him down and sucked him violently in the interrogation room reappeared vividly in his mind: "I, I got the evidence that Viscount Moran is the Night Demon, you , don't suck me."

He couldn't speak smoothly, but the man who was two heads taller than him easily completely shrouded the person in his shadow: "Take care of me until my injury heals?"

Jiang Chi nodded anxiously.

Officer Bright narrowed his eyes and looked at the boy, who was smaller than other Caucasians of the same age.

Completely malnourished.

He looked like he would faint from hunger at any moment.

Why do so many people like this little brat?

Before meeting Jiang Chi, Officer Bright had always been very sure that he didn't like the type of person who would fall over if the wind blew. He should like a more toned, voluptuous body.

But there was always a mysterious aroma lingering around the young man, and when he got close, it actually had the same effect on him as tobacco and spirits.

Officer Bright thought it must be an Asian witchcraft.

I heard that there is a kind of incense in ancient China that can cause hallucinations in everyone who smells it.

Maybe this evil little Asian villain is using this weird thing so that he can use it to deceive men who are deceived by their appearance.

Officer Bright would never admit that he just likes beautiful women.

"This is what you said, little ghost head." He said at last.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2M 30.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.7M 157K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
909K 82.2K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
377K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...