Be a Squeamish Person in the...

By Usingthisusername

Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given... More

Info, Chapter 1, Arc 1: The Evil Spirit in the Fog City (1) Murder scene
Chapter 2: Everyone has come
Chapter 3: Have a good night's sleep
Chapter 4: It seems he didn't pay.
Chapter 5: He didn't want to see his little sheep sad for others.
Chapter 6: Night Stalker
Chapter 7: Grumpy police officer
Chapter 8: Beautiful oriental boy
Chapter 9: Owner of the mano
Chapter 11: The devil who wants his life
Chapter 12: You are so cute when you are bad
Chapter 13: Gift from heaven
Chapter 14: Even angry is soft
Chapter 15: The ghost under the skirt
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21-22:

Chapter 10: Not a plaything

381 11 0
By Usingthisusername

Jiang Chi swallowed and forced himself not to scream.

"Little master, why don't you answer it." The woman mentioned the corners of her carefully painted scarlet lips, and her dead eyes stared blankly at the poor little lamb.

Jiang Chi tried hard not to look too abnormal, and stretched out his white and tender palms tremblingly.

The cold brass key was held by a hand with mottled red nail polish. I don't know if it was accidentally, but the sharp nails lightly scratched Jiang Chi's palm.

Jiang Chi was naturally ticklish and couldn't help but wince.

He was a little dazed. The hand that had been holding the handle of the knife tightly in his pocket gradually relaxed, and his eyelids drooped heavily for some unknown reason.

"Liv's" weird smile gradually blurred into one piece in front of her eyes.

Only then did Jiang Chi slowly think about whether he had drunk something terrible.

Cold fingers pinched his wrist.

He was so thin that the tall maid could easily hold one of his wrists. The fingers of the corpse were cold and stiff. When they were placed on the skin of the living person, they showed a long-frozen purple color under the flickering candlelight. There were still black old nails hidden between the red nails that were mostly scraped off during the struggle. Blood.

Jiang Chi felt a little nauseous.

Cold sweat rolled down his forehead involuntarily, but he couldn't run away now.

A familiar cold and gentle voice came from behind: "I didn't call you out to compete with me."

Obviously I didn't hear the footsteps.

Jiang Chi opened his mouth and tried to call out the familiar name, but the drug efficiency defeated him first.

The young man staggered and fell limply into the arms of the person behind him.

Before falling asleep, Jiang Chi's remaining consciousness heard "Liv" speak. This time it was no longer a charming female voice, but a man's voice that was inexplicably familiar to him. The voice said with a smile: "First This is the first time I've seen you care so much about prey."

These are really cruel words.

According to the general logic, the little blind man who was kept in the dark must be heartbroken at this time, struggling with both love and hatred for the scumbag. If he was trying to guess the world view, the next step would be to run away with the ball and chase him away. Three years later When we met at the dance, he would inevitably be accompanied by a child who looked very similar to the scumbag. What followed was the entanglement of love and hatred between wealthy families, the sinister Viscount and his blind wife.

Out of humanitarian concern, I thought for about half a second about whether I should comfort my host, who has a good heart but a low IQ.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Chi's problem was not limited to his IQ.

The little fox crossed his arms and sat cross-legged in the sea of ​​consciousness and hummed proudly to the system: "I already knew he was a liar."

He habitually sat on his knees on the ground, with his fluffy and fluffy tail behind him. He shook the tip of his tail and looked at the system analysis seriously: "He is so nice to me for no reason, he must have an intention. "

The system said: "This... doesn't seem to be wrong."

"Since he is a perverted murderer, he must want to keep me and find an opportunity to kill me again."

I don't know why, but Jiang Chi's tone actually sounded a little happy: "He doesn't seem to need to touch me for the time being."

The system sighed. The robotic arm did not know when it came around behind the host and secretly touched his big tail. It was obviously just a cold tool without consciousness, but when it saw the claws sinking into the soft and fluffy white hair, the central chip still conveyed to He felt very comfortable: "You should find out the evidence of his murder as soon as possible. If you stay in this villa for one more day, you will be in more danger."

When Jiang Chi opened his eyes again, he saw a familiar ceiling.

He hadn't yet figured out why Moran wanted to drug him into his milk. When he tried to get up, he found something heavy on his body.

Jiang Chi moved his calf. A black iron chain was curled around his ankle, which was so thin that it barely fit into his hand. The inside of the dark metal was thoughtfully decorated with a soft plush lining to ensure that it would not be worn out when the boy struggled. skin.

Jiang Chi was stunned.

Just at this time, the man opened the door and walked in.

Even at home, the man is neatly dressed, and there is even a light and pleasant aroma of white tea permeating his body.

The mattress next to me dented slightly from the weight.

"woke up?"

Jiang Chi's nervous throat went dry, and he subconsciously whispered: "I don't taste good, don't eat me."

"Why should I eat you?" There was even an inexplicable smile in the man's deep voice.

Jiang Chi slowly realized that his words seemed silly.

The young man fell into a coma for a long time, and the light that filtered through the heavy curtains glowed with the golden color of sunset. Even a cold-blooded murderer like Moran, who had no human form, was decorated with a fluffy golden edge, making him look a lot more amiable. .

Jiang Chi's rusty brain turned sluggishly, and then he accurately followed the direction of the depression in the mattress and threw himself into the man's arms.

Moran looked particularly patient, raising his hand to catch the soft flesh that flew over.

"Why are you treating me like this?" The young man's voice was filled with infinite grievance. He lowered his eyes pitifully and looked at the man with his misty eyes, "Sir, have I done anything wrong?"

He whispered, like a puppy that had made a mistake, rubbing his cheek against the man's stiff collar affectionately and flatteringly, and a conspicuous red mark was soon printed on his cheek by the hard opal tie clip.

"Sir, don't do this to me, I'm scared."

The man was really smiling now.

He raised the corners of his lips, gently raised Jiang Chi's chin with one hand, and said in a gentle voice that could squeeze out water: "If I don't do this, Xiao Chi will run away, right?"

Jiang Chi blinked his long eyelashes innocently, probably because the eyelashes were too long. When he blinked, he looked like a butterfly whose wings were caught in a spider web. When he opened his eyes, glittering phosphorus powder fell on him: "Mr. is so kind to me, how could I run away?" Woolen cloth."

The man's fingertips wearing white velvet gloves slid from the white calf to the thin ankle bound by black iron, and his fingers meaningfully kneaded the round ankle bone.

Jiang Chi forced himself to hold back the goosebumps that appeared on his body, and squeezed his tears in aggrieved tone: "Sir, you gave me such nice clothes and a place to live. He is my lifelong benefactor."

"No, you will run away." The man slowly closed the chain in his hand, and Jiang Chi was forced to face him face to face.

This distance is a bit unmanageable.

The young man turned his face away in embarrassment.

Then the man pinched both cheeks forcefully.

"Did Xiao Chi hear it?"

Jiang Chi pretended to be stupid: "What did you hear?"

The man did not speak, but with a slight hook of his fingers, the nightgown that was hanging loosely on his body immediately slipped to his waist, and a layer of fine goosebumps instantly appeared on his snow-white shoulders.

Jiang Chi shuddered and thought to himself, he must be forced to do something harsh.

The system was confused, and even vaguely expected. Could it be that his host was pretending to be stupid before, but was actually pretending to be a pig to eat the tiger, and had a big move hidden in his body to kill the boss directly?

A trembling whimper like a small animal escaped from the young man's throat, and then he suddenly and viciously pushed the man who was restraining him away.

Unexpectedly, Jiang Chi had a sudden attack, and the man was actually pushed away a little.

Jiang Chi took a few steps back into the mattress, the chain on his ankle jingling.

"I did hear it." The young man's voice was trembling, "Since Mr. doesn't want to act, I have no interest in being that idiot."

He looked like he was on the verge of mental breakdown. Tears welled up from his eyes and quickly wet his cheeks: "Since sir only treats me as a toy, why are you so nice to me?"

He was a dark moss who had lived in a dark corner since childhood. He finally found a glimmer of sunshine that could shine on him. He grabbed it so desperately and tried to please this man at all costs, but he never thought that he was just a whim of a rich man. plaything.

The young man had always been in poor health, and he had trouble breathing when his emotions fluctuated. He covered his neck in pain, and a seductive blush spread from his cheeks to his chest.

He couldn't see clearly, but he could still accurately capture the man's direction, showing a hint of a strong sneer: "Sir, he has done so many things for me, and he even came to the police station to rescue me. He should treat me no matter what he wants." ."

He numbly said with infinite disappointment: "I just beg you, sir, to stop treating me with such a gentle attitude."

"I don't deserve it at all."

"Don't let me misunderstand you again. I will really... fall in love with you sir."

The mattress beside him slowly dented, and a finger stretched out very slowly, gently wiping away the tears hanging from the young man's eyelashes.

The smooth fingertips rubbed against the soft cheek.

The man took off his gloves.

"Don't be sad, I'm sorry."

Moran had indeed never seen such a battle. The boy's tears were hot, and he licked the little wetness on his fingertips with the tip of his tongue, which was slightly salty.

Is this sadness?

He is never sad, only angry.

But Mr. Moran, in this late afternoon, finally realized a little bit of the feeling of heart aches.

"Don't cry."

That was all he could say.

"I don't treat you as a plaything."

Moran thought that she really liked him, not as dirty as the boy thought. He had the brave and upright blood of his family for generations, and he would never run away from his feelings.

"I really like you."

In order to show the boy that he really realized his mistake, Moran even took out the key and opened the iron ring on Jiang Chi's ankle.

"You are the other master of the Wade family. You can do whatever you want, Xiao Chi."

The system was shaken.

"Is this your trump card?"

Jiang Chi said: "Isn't this quite useful?"

"Although, you haven't thought about what happens if he doesn't accept your trick..."

"How is it possible?" Jiang Chi was surprised. "It will take hundreds of years for "The Overbearing President Falls in Love with Me" and "The Black Emperor and His Fugitive Wife" to come out and become popular all over the world. He doesn't seem to have seen them before. With the way the world looks like, it shouldn't be possible, right?"

system:"......"

Jiang Chi cocked his tail and said proudly: "I didn't expect my acting skills to be good. I'm considering entering the entertainment industry in the future."

The system secretly plucked the hair on the tip of his tail.

So soft.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 10.8K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
320K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
408K 23.2K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2.9M 54.4K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...