Be a Squeamish Person in the...

By Usingthisusername

Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given... More

Info, Chapter 1, Arc 1: The Evil Spirit in the Fog City (1) Murder scene
Chapter 2: Everyone has come
Chapter 3: Have a good night's sleep
Chapter 5: He didn't want to see his little sheep sad for others.
Chapter 6: Night Stalker
Chapter 7: Grumpy police officer
Chapter 8: Beautiful oriental boy
Chapter 9: Owner of the mano
Chapter 10: Not a plaything
Chapter 11: The devil who wants his life
Chapter 12: You are so cute when you are bad
Chapter 13: Gift from heaven
Chapter 14: Even angry is soft
Chapter 15: The ghost under the skirt
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21-22:

Chapter 4: It seems he didn't pay.

512 12 0
By Usingthisusername

Jiang Chi stood dumbly in the bathroom, his upturned hair hanging on his forehead because of his master's panic.

Already foreseeing the consequences of a man becoming furious when he discovers that he has lied.

You will be stripped of your fox skin by this ruthless man!

The little fox shivered and asked the system for help with tears in his eyes: "Xiao Qi, what should I do?"

"How about we run away now?"

Even though he has accepted the fact that the host's IQ is not high, 007 will still sigh for Jiang Chi's naivety: "If he runs away now, he will chase him. If you die in the game, you will really die."

Tears immediately formed in the boy's eyes, and his fox ears were about to pop out again.

The system said: "There is another way, but the requirements are a bit high."

Jiang Chi's eyes lit up.

It is obviously a heartless machine, but the system feels that the main brain is running a bit too fast for no reason: "This game focuses on the live broadcast mode. The host can choose to open the live broadcast room to attract viewers in exchange for points and rewards. As long as you get enough points, you can go to the prop store to buy props. ."

"There is an A-level item 'Memory Overlay' in the store, which requires three thousand points."

Jiang Chi is a novice player, and it can be said that it is extremely difficult to get three thousand points.

But now who told Jiang Chi to come up with such a stupid way to pretend to be blind? Without the memory props, he could only wait for the crude lie he made up to be exposed.

Jiang Chifa's ears trembled on top of his head. Now he was also in a hurry and sought medical treatment.

"Then, let's go." He swallowed.

The system was silent for a while, and kindly reminded: "Would you like to tidy up first?" At least the nightgown should not be half hung, leaving most of the snow-white chest exposed.

Jiang Chi said "Ah" and looked at himself in the mirror.

The young man standing in the bathroom had an expression that couldn't be concealed. There was a light red at the end of his eyes, and his soft hair was messy and raised in all directions. He looked as if he had experienced something indescribable. .

Jiang Chi didn't realize there was anything weird about his appearance. He thought the system disliked him for being too sloppy, so he tightened the belt around his waist in embarrassment.

The system was then satisfied: "Then I'll open it."

A colorful live broadcast page suddenly appeared in front of Jiang Chi. The number of viewers was recorded in the upper right corner, and the colorful gift button was in the lower right corner. Colorful bubbles popped up from time to time, tempting the audience to give gifts.

Now the number of viewers is only in the single digits. A barrage floated past Jiang Chi's eyes, the malice in it not concealed at all: "Hahaha, another unlucky newcomer who has been drawn to Fog City. I want to see this unlucky guy." How did he die?"

Suddenly a bunch of hair fell off from the tips of Jiang Chi's ears, which were drooping with grievance.

"I'm not that weak either."

At any rate, I spent the first night safely.

He lowered his eyes and defended himself in a low voice, his voice filled with a hint of extreme grievance and depression, as if he was about to cry at any moment.

I don't really want to see those barrages floating by.

Jiang Chi lowered his eyes and tried to build himself up mentally. He knew that he was in danger now, and if he wanted to survive, he had to please the audience outside the camera.

But when I suddenly saw the bright malice on the other side of the screen, I still felt as if I was drowning for a moment.

He lowered his eyes and did not dare to look at the screen. Naturally, he did not know that the number of viewers in the upper right corner suddenly increased exponentially.

At first there were only one or two, but after a few seconds it turned into dozens or hundreds. When Jiang Chi was finally mentally prepared and mustered up the courage to smile and say "Hello" to the camera, I was horrified to find that the originally empty live broadcast room had been filled with dense and colorful barrages.

The number of people in the live broadcast in the upper right corner kept jumping, heading straight towards breaking 10,000.

Jiang Chi had never seen anything like this in the world, and he opened his eyes in confusion.

——Fuck, where did you get this little beauty? I cried so much that I was hard-core.

——I declare that this is my destined new wife!

——Sihasha, my wife can live longer (reward with 100 points)

——This is obviously my wife, don't you have your own wives? (Two hundred points reward)

——Why is this little beauty still wearing cat ears? I'm totally confused!

——Who made my wife cry? See if I can kill him!

——It seems like an idiot just scolded his wife.

"Thank you, thank you for your rewards. I will continue to live and survive."

Jiang Chi blinked his eyelashes and blushed a little at the unbridled words on the barrage. For a moment, he forgot the purpose of the live broadcast and could only nervously ask for help from the system.

"You can choose to turn off the barrage." The system also couldn't bear to see its host so embarrassed that he didn't know where to put it.

Jiang Chi immediately turned it off in a hurry.

Without those overly explicit remarks, Jiang Chi breathed a sigh of relief and could finally count his points seriously.

I was originally thinking about what I had to do to save up the three thousand points, but I didn't expect that when I took a closer look, my points had already exceeded five thousand.

Jiang Chi scratched the back of his head. Was it so easy to earn points?

System: ...Now I am just glad that I didn't say it was as difficult as going to heaven.

"It seems that most of the audience is still very friendly." Jiang Chi suddenly became happy, smiling and bending his eyes.

The system decided to swallow up all the deeds of those unlucky players who were forced to commit suicide by the barrage.

At least these people are somewhat useful to its host now.

"Maybe," it said coldly.

"Does the host choose to redeem the A-level item 'Memory Overwrite'?"

"Sure."

"Ding - the props are redeemed successfully. Players have one chance to change the NPC's memory. Range of use: ten kilometers; time limit of use: seven days."

After Jiang Chi got the props, he immediately modified the memories of all the NPCs who knew him. Now in their eyes, Jiang Chi was just a blind male prostitute who ended up living in a small town for no apparent reason.

"Knock knock"

Jiang Chi stayed in the bathroom for too long, and it was difficult for Mo Lan not to be suspicious.

The young man quickly packed himself up and touched the wall to open the door.

"Sir." The young man raised his dull eyes and looked innocently at the man standing outside the door.

A gentle and elegant smile overflowed from Sir Moran's lips. He took one of the boy's hands, holding the soft and thin hand in his palm as if he were catching a bird: "I made breakfast with my own hands, come and eat. "

Jiang Chi accurately captured the word "hands-on" and thought that the noble master was quite virtuous.

The boy who came out of the slums and had never been taken seriously by anyone had long been dizzy from the continuous tenderness and pampering. Two rose-like blushes appeared on the young man's pale cheeks, and he muttered: "How can this be so embarrassing?" while letting the man pull him into his arms without any explanation.

The little animal's keen intuition told the boy that the noble man's good intention of drowning people was just a trap disguised, but he had lived in darkness for a long time, and he would reach out and hold on tightly as long as there was a little light.

For this bit of warmth, the little male prostitute is willing to sell his body and even his soul to the devil.

The man seemed interested in taking care of the boy himself.

I feed breakfast one bite at a time with a silver spoon.

Jiang has become an adult fox sooner or later, and he honestly expresses his resistance from heart to body to this excessively lingering behavior.

This hurt his self-esteem too much.

Jiang Chi swallowed a mouthful of milk, fumbled and grabbed the man's wrist, and said softly: "Sir, I can do it myself."

The little boy also had the appetite of a bird. He was full after eating only a few mouthfuls. The fluffy eyelashes blinked and the man put down his spoon with regret.

Jiang Chi breathed a sigh of relief, and felt a heat on his lips the next second.

Moran reached out and wiped away the white milk foam that accidentally touched the boy's lips.

Jiang Chi's heart was in his throat and he secretly watched the man's movements.

Seeing him slowly take out the handkerchief he put aside and wipe it carefully, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Chi complained to the system: "I thought he would just lick it off."

The system was surprised: "Why do you have such perverted thoughts?"

Jiang Chi scratched his head: "I don't know, maybe it's intuition."

He lowered his head in shame and seriously examined himself: "It seems that I thought of him too badly."

I am such an evil bad fox.

The system stretched out mechanical arms from both sides of the metal cube to support his chin. After thinking for a while, he praised: "It's good that you have such a sense of caution. It shows that you have gradually entered the game state."

It raised a little red flag and waved it up and down: "This is great! Keep it up!"

Jiang Chi was suddenly hit with a wave of chicken blood by his own son. He felt that his whole body was on fire and his tail hair was on fire.

The groom of the Moran family was a tall, decayed old man, wearing a felt hat that had been washed white. His cloudy gray eyes glanced coolly at the young man who suddenly appeared at the master's house from under the brim of the hat.

Jiang Chi felt an inexplicable chill on his back, as if he was being stared at by a vulture.

The tall and handsome man had a smile on his lips, and gently supported the young man's slender waist to help him get into the carriage. The young man seemed to be physically disabled, and he relied on the man's guidance the whole time when he got in the car.

Even so, I still couldn't hit the pedal a few times.

Was he actually a little blind man?

He was so thin, so slim that he was completely held in the man's arms.

It was so weak that it seemed like it would die if pinched.

Is this my new prey?

"Oscar, why aren't you leaving yet?" came the man's deep and coercive voice from the carriage, vaguely revealing a hint of displeasure.

"Sorry, sir."

Oscar lowered the brim of his hat with his skinny, hook-like fingers. The riding crop made a sharp whip shadow in mid-air and hit the horse's butt with a "snap".

The horse neighed and spread its hooves, scattering dust all the way.

The space in the carriage was very small, and the seats were covered with red velvet cushions. Jiang Chi still felt uncomfortable all over, and unknowingly shrank into the man's arms.

Moran didn't mind his rude and transgressive behavior at all, and even thoughtfully lent his broad chest to the young man to lean on.

Jiang Chi resisted the desire to vomit and turned pale. He looked at the scenery passing by outside the carriage, and suddenly he thought of something in his heart.

"Xiao Qi." The little fox, who fully assumed the role, tugged on the system's mechanical arm seriously.

system:"?"

"We obviously slept last night." Jiang Chi frowned, "But he didn't seem to pay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
409K 23.2K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
324K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...