Quirkless Vigilante 《°°♤dadza...

By KingAsgore1

Book on crack Dekubowl/ Everyone is aged up College Au Yes there is Quirks More

Prologue (old)
Izuku's Character
Chapter 1 (old)
Chapter 2 (old)
Chapter 3 (old)
Chapter 4 (old)
Chapter 5 (old)
Chapter 6 (old)
Uraraka Having a Bad day
Random One-shots
Cast React to Pictures
Chapter 7 (old)
HUGSSSSSS
Chapter 8 (old)
British Memes
Things You Should Know About This AU
The Aizawa Household
All the Cats
!Meet the Dekusquad!
Christmas Special PT.1
Thx for the Art!!
Chapter 9 (old)
Chapter 10 (old)
Interlude: as one rises another must fall.
Just some pics I made
Just some pics from Pinterest
Chapter 11 (old)
Chapter 12 (old)
Update Younglings
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

61 1 0
By KingAsgore1

One Week After Chapter 1

Izuku was tucked into bed, his arm resting under his head as he stared at the ceiling of his bland room.

The walls were a bright, clean white reminding him of an asylum. A few led lights were scattered around, hanging from the bright white ceilings in an attempt to bring in a more homely vibe. Izuku had radios in all main areas of the cheap apartment to drown out the traffic noise and drunk screeching at night.

His apartment may have been located in a chaotic area but it was affordable and discreet, plus his neighbours were nice enough. More specifically, a nice family of 4, the Bakugos, that live on the right of his, and even though he thought they were intrusive, he still appreciated their company even though he had yet to meet the younger of the sons. ( sounds strange 👹)

He glanced at the bright orange clock on the wall, there was only 30 minutes before he was meant to head to the Bakugos for a dinner party. They had invited him over with the hopes of finally introducing their youngest son to Izuku. He was a nervous wreck. Izuku had never been the type to have friends his age, always choosing to surround himself with animals but he was willing to give the boy a chance plus the boy was named after his favourite food so he must be decent. The freckled young man sluggishly dragged himself out of bed and trudged over to his wardrobe. He tugged off his comfy pjs and exchanged them for light grey sweats and a dark red hoodie.

A knock at the door of his apartment made him flinch, his eyebrows furrowed. Another knock came and he glanced up to the clock.

"What the flip!?" It's been 45 minutes and he was supposed to have been at the Bakugos'. He sped over to the front door and looked through the peep hole.

It was two young men Izuku didn't recognise. The first had red hair gelled up like a mock version of Crimson Riot. He had red eyes, a bright, happy smile, and lots of scars covering his arms and a few on his face. The boy wore a tight white shirt, a black zip-up jacket, and worn out denim trousers. The other looked like a muscular, blonde pomerian. He must've been a Bakugo. He had bright red eyes, and a permanent scowl. Izuku almost cracked up looking at the bright All Might themed hoodie the young man wore.

Another knock on the door had him out of his daze and he opened the door and peeked through to look at the two boys, a polite smile on his face. " Hello! How can I help you two?" Izuku had to crane his neck up to look at their faces. ' Why are they so tall ;~; I wanna kick their knee caps in'

" Wassup little dude! Mrs Bakugo sent us to find your older brother, can you get Izuku for us?" The red head cooed to him, as if talking to a child. His eye twitched. If Izuku wasn't a disciplined individual he would've socked him in the nuts.

" Well I've not got an older brother but if it's Izuku you're looking for you've found him." Izuku's glared at the taller boy and he almost laughed at how the two's face turned red of embarrassment and shock.

" Oh shit! Well sorry about that Zuku-kun," the non-pomerian one sheepishly rubbed his nape, " Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Eijiro Kirishima, and this is Katsuki Bakugo! You can call us by our first names." The now dubbed Eijiro bowed slightly and Katsuki sneered.

" Mum told us to tell you to get your ass to the party before Kagami freaks the fuck out." Katsuki spoke for the first time his gravelly voice scaring Izuku so bad he flinched quite noticeably. " The fuck? Why'd you jump?" The blonde looked like he'd seen a jabberwocky, his eyebrows scrunching in confusion and his posture straightened.

" Sorry.." Izuku squeaked out. His eyes glancing between the the boys and the floor as he trudged past them and towards the neighbouring apartment as they followed. He couldn't believe he got so scared of a mere voice that he flinched. For All Might's sake! He's fought way scarier villains! He'd even fought a rabid chihuahua! (aka Bakugo with a buzz cut)

Izuku glanced at the door before him, he couldn't stop himself from smiling at the how oddly decorated the it was. It was a tie-dye pattern containing orange, black, and red. He pushed the door open and propped it open for the two behind him. They thanked him, Kirishima took his hand as he walked by to drag him towards a chubby brunette. The freckled boy giggled like a teenaged girl staring at her crush as he covered the male's eyes. " Kagamiiiii! If you keep getting taller I'm going to have to snap your legs!" ( ayo don't joke bout that bro you've actually done it🙏🏼😔) Izuku grinned as the man whipped around and snatched him into a hug.

" ZUCHAN MY HUSBAND! You've finally crawled out of you cave of despair. I knew you could do it." Kagami placed a hand onto Izuku's cheek, his finger swiping the boy's under eye. He was about to lean for a kiss when someone spoke.

"Are you high right now?" He looked up towards his mother. She looked like she was about to kill him but not in the ' I love my son' way or the ' That's my little goofy boy' way, it was the ' The fuck is wrong with you? why the fuck are you trying to rizz up my guests?' way.

Izuku couldn't help but laugh when he noticed Mitsuki's threatening face towards her eldest.

The boy was finally put down after the 5 minute long staring contest between the mother and son duo. That's when he finally got a good look at what Kagami was wearing and gyat dayum Izuku wanted to die. His spikey brown hair was styled like an undercut letting his array of piercings show. Izuku remembered how he and the boy had gotten drunk together just a week ago and impulsively went to a parlor, though Izuku's piercings are much more tame, him only getting a lobe and helix stud and the other getting an eyebrow and tongue piercing. The older man was wearing dark red sweats and a light grey hoodie, the exact opposite of Izuku. THEY WERE MATCHING?! It was bad enough that the man was Izuku's crush now he would have to deal with all the teasing from Masaru and Mitsuki.

" Zuchan~ you wanna meet everyone now? They're all dying to meet you!" Izuku finally looked past Kagami to see three men standing there all curiously watching him as if he were an animal at a petting zoo wearing a cowboy hat. He recognised them immediately. The first was Mirio Togata, also known as Lemillion. Izuku had met him three years prior at a human trafficking raid, the man helped him rescue several children from a dingy basement. He always hoped he'd be able to see how the blonde was doing. He was such a nice lad. ( bro be sounding like a british old man☕️🇬🇧👴) The next was Tamaki Amajiki or Suneater. Personally he had never met the man but his good friend, Fat Gum, told him all about the shy hero's potential. The final man almost gave Izuku a heart attack when he noticed his presence and he was someone the boy had encountered very very recently. Tomura Shigaraki. The leader of the LOV, a man know to disintegrate anyone who gets in his way. Why on earth is this man chilling with a bunch of heroes at a dinner party? The man looked absolutely insane with a large smile on his crusty face. Izuku almost preferred the man to wear a hand on his face. ' He still doesn't know I know who he is! Should I tell Lemillion?? No! He's still a student, I'll deal with him later..'

" It's a pleasure to see you again Izuku-kun. You look as plump as ever." Shigaraki reached a hand out to the boy. The freckled boy chose to ignore the fact this man had just called him plump as if he were a hamster. Izuku glanced at the out stretched hand, taking note of the glove covering two fingers, before grasping the hand and greeting the man.

" Likewise Shigaraki-senpai. " the boy bowed respectfully even though he would have rather tackled the man and cuffed as they waited for the police to arrive. He chose not to though because of the situation. He'd rather not put the guests in danger.

" Senpai?? Zuchan you didn't tell me that you knew Shiggy!" Kagami forced Izuku to face him, " How do you know each other?! Is he your... boyfriend?" The boy couldn't stop himself for bursting out in laughter at the thought of him dating the villain.

" Don't you think he's a bit too old for me Michan?" Izuku smiled up at Kagami fondly as he watched the older man pout. " I'm only in my early twenties! Plus Senpai is just a patron at the bar I work at."

" He's younger than you tho? Shiggy did you lie about your age again?" Kagami held an eyebrow as he stared at the villain.

" I didn't lie just never told him."

" I'm going to ignore that fact for now." Izuku didn't want to deal with that fact anymore. He was a little bit happy to know that he had some sort of seniority over the man child.

" Well It's nice to meet you Izuku! I'm Mirio and this is Tamaki!" He almost forgot about these two.

" Hello there Mirio-Kun and Tamaki-kun, " Suneater just turned away nervously and popped his onto the wall making a loud smack noise. Our protagonist knew that the hero student was shy but this was another level. A level he didn't want to deal with. Izuku faced the man holding him, " Michan, don't you think you should let me go say hi to your parents?"

" YES! KAGAMI! Get your hands off the poor boy and let him come say hi!" Mitsuki threw her slipper at the man's head.(Head shot). Izuku was reluctantly released with one last nod to the group before he was snatched by the mama of the Bakugos.

The woman almost dislocated his shoulder with how aggressively she dragged him over to sitting area with a small group of people, all around his age, playing video games. " Oi! Katsuki, make Izuku feel comfortable and introduce him to your friends. Be respectful!"

" Fuck off! Old hag!" The blonde sitting crisscrossed on the ground cursed as he got hit by a blue shell. Izuku glanced at the others and noticed a girl with pink skin beckoning him over. He wasn't sure what she wanted but decided to just sit next to her, only for another male to take a sit on the other side of him, basically sealing him in. The boy wouldn't have minded if it weren't for the fact that the new male was so good looking that Izuku thought his eyes were going to burn. ( Calm down a little you simp)

While Izuku was freaking out, the alien looking girl next to him peeked her head behind his and winked at the black haired boy.

" Yo," a hand appeared in Izuku's vision, " I'm Hanta Sero and I think you're hot, please go on a date with me." The now dubbed, Sero looked like he wanted to die as he realised just how weird he sounded not even noticing how the pink haired girl face palmed in dissatisfaction at his cringy introduction and to boys gaming suddenly dropped the controllers opting to whip their heads around in shock. He closed his eyes as he waited for a rejection one for it to never arrive.

Slowly, he peeked open his eyes. The freckled man hadn't been listening instead opting to stare at the floor in a daze. Sero wanted to thank the commission for the opportunity to ignore his cringy attempt at flirting.

" Hello?" he tried again as he waved a hand in front of the boy vision, " anyone there??" he bent down a little to look at the boys face. Not a single thought behind those bright emerald eyes. Maybe he'll zone back in soon enough?

A Few Minutes Later
Hanta Sero's POV
It's been a few minutes since Izuku zoned out and at this point I'm a little concerned. Should I get Mrs Bakugo? I really want to talk to him and maybe even get his number but he doesn't even seem to notice I'm here.

" Mina I think we need to get an adult... he is literally not moving! Do you think we scared him? " I whined to Ashido as she stared at the boy between us.

" Go get Kags! They seemed pretty close. Maybe he'll know what to do, for all we know tho could be a normal thing, like a quirk side affect. " Mina shooed me away and I hurried to find Katsuki's older brother. I heard loud yell coming from Bakugo, he probably got hit by a blue shell from Kirishima or something.

It didn't take long for me to find him chilling on the balcony with Mirio. I felt a little bad for interrupting their conversation but I think they'd understand why.

" Bakugo-senpai! We need you for a moment please." I quickly bowed to the two. The boy in question quirked a brow up as he frowned at me signalling that he was listening. " Something is wrong with Izuku-kun," Kagami perked up, " He's unresponsive and won't stop staring at the floor."

Kagami sped past me like a middle aged speed walker and into the game room. I made sure to acknowledge Mirio before jogging after the older Bakugo. Only to see him bellyflop onto Izuku. I think he's dead. Not to be mean but Izuku looks like he at most weights 89-90 pounds and Kagami was a big boy weighing around 200 pounds. It didn't help that they both landed on the hard wood floor. Please let Izuku not be dead.

" Zuchan~ Why are you zoning out? Do you want food? We have snacks? We can order-" he was cut off.

" Kagami Bakugo," the elder froze.

" Get off my back before I break yours."

" Yes sir." The brunette jumped up as quick as he could and held a hand out for the other. Izuku thanked him as he took the hand before he grabbed the others collar.

" Did you really think that was a good idea? What would have happened if you had missed and instead hit the table? Go to corner and think about your actions." Bakugo-senpai immediately went to the corner and sat down facing way from us. Damn. Walk him like a dog Izuku.

" Pardon my rudeness. It's nice to meet you two. I am Izuku and you guys are?" He turned to face me and Mina. Is he talking to me? Oh lord he is.

" Hellooo Izuku! I'm Ashido Mina and this is your future husband! " She nugded me. Why would she say that!?

" I think Michan would beg to differ. He claims to be my future husband but we'll see won't we?" Izuku winked at me. In the corner of my eye I could see Ashido giving me a thumbs up and the gaming boys were starting to get interested in the conversation.

" Well I hope to be up to your standards, my love." I greeted him back. I watched as the corners of his mouth turned up and two dimples appeared.

" Oi! Nerd" Izuku turned towards Kats.

Katsuki Bakugo's POV

I want his attention why the fuck are those idiots hogging him?

" Do you wanna try?" I raised my controller for him to take. He walked towards me and sat down next to me.

" How do I play?" The fuck? How does he not know how to play Mario Cart? Is he dumb? Wait. He probably just didn't have a switch as a child. That's a shitty childhood.

" It's Mario Cart, I'll teach you but it's pretty fucking easy to learn." I pat my lap and he gets the hint. He's so short I can see over his head I could literally use him as a fucking pillow.

He carefully takes the controller from my hands and start fiddling with the switches and buttons before he tilts his head back to look at me.

" How does this work? What do the buttons do?" ( I actually forgot and had to search up how to play Mario Kart. These are some dark times)

" Hold it so that the rail is on top and keep both hands on the joy con." He looks down to adjust his hands before looking back at me. " Hold the left directional button after the countdown goes to two. Ignore the rest for now. Use the stick to move and steer the cart. The left button on the rail is for using the power ups and the right is for drifting. Got it?" He looks back down and tilts the controller around to look at all the different buttons, his nose scrunching as he observed every single indent and scratch. Finally he nods and leans back against me.

" I think I understand now. Let's play."

" Well Ok! Hey Bakubro you wanna play too or do you just wanna guide Zuku for now?" Shitty hair glanced over at us.

" I'll guide him for one round to see if he's got that hang of it then I'll join." I just want to keep resting my head on his. It's like a warm, coffee scented pillow that I just want to squeeze till it pops.

AFTER THE ROUND IS OVER
( idk how to write a Mario Cart round)

Izuku almost won but he got a little jumpy when shitty hair started getting a little too into the game. He got so jumpy that he started crying and mumbling about how he was sorry? There's something wrong with this little nerd but I'll focus on that later. For now he needs to calm the boy down.

" Calm down Deku he wasn't yelling at you. Shitty hair just gets a bit too excited and worked up over the game." The nerd sniffled and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

" Sorry."

" The fuck are you sorry for?"

" Yea dude! I should be sorry for making you cry!" Shitty hair had the audacity to wipe away Izuku's tears even though I wanted to.

" I wanna play again!" Izuku whined. His eyes were still teary as he pouted and crossed his arms.

" Well don't get your panties in a twist. We can play again as long you stop crying." He acts as though we told him he can't eat chilli anymore. It's kind of cute. Oh shit. Am I gay?

Hellooo thx for readingg I feel like there's so many plot holes and a lot of missing information so if y'all find any just let me know!! Right now we know that Izuku has a big fat crush on Kagami Bakugo but let's just wait and see how many people this idiot ends up crushing on. Let me know what you think of me giving Katsuki a brother and if y'all want I could do an information page about him! 🫡🫡🫡 also I've gotten quite a few marriage proposals so from now on everyone who proposes to me is gonna have their name turned into a friendship bracelet for me to wear lol welp byeee- Espresso

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 20.9K 44
❝Y̲O̲U̲'̲D̲ ̲B̲E̲ ̲B̲E̲T̲T̲E̲R̲ ̲I̲F̲ ̲Y̲O̲U̲ ̲W̲E̲R̲E̲ ̲M̲I̲N̲E̲.̲❞ -ᴀ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜsᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ...
4.3K 130 11
[COMPLETED] Yeet yeet B) No quirk AU Aged up (20-22)
13.9K 324 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...