๐†๐€๐Œ๐๐‹๐„.สธแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰สณแต‰ แตโฟสธ[rewr...

By marblemeth

โ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
Slightly-off Himejima Headcanon
1
2
Halloween special
3
Une question
hey
NEW READERS: start here please
1. hearts
2. green thing in a washing machine
3. devious bird gets a valentine sweetheart

Valentine's Special ๐Ÿ’‹

220 9 27
By marblemeth

Yes, another holiday special instead of a chapter 💀
TW: harassment, drugging, and kidnapping ❤️

Today was one of the most hated and try-hard holidays: Valentine's Day. To me, it was just another day. I didn't have a partner yet, but at least I got some treats out of it. Maybe even a free day in one of my classes if I'm lucky. Either way, wherever I looked, there were couples sucking face and single pringles plotting their downfall. 

I walked down to my locker to change my shoes, but immediately a card caught my attention when I opened the locker. It was big and colorful in different pinks and reds, with mini hearts and kiss mark doodles. Oh boy..

Dear Y/n,

Happy Valentine's Day! Will you be mine? Haha, please meet me by class 7B near the end school to see who I am and answer that question <3

Love, Unknown~

Geez, I have a secret admirer? Or a prankster. I put the card back in my locker and got my shoes.

As I went on with my day, I thought about it. I decided to just wander around class 7B near the end of the day to see if anyone was waiting around. If they see me and react, then I'd go talk, if not, or they don't react, I'd just simply pretend I'm passing by. Easy peasy. 

At some point, I was invited to Mitsuri's for a Valentine's party. I told her I'd be there. 

The day stretched on and it eventually reached near the end. I got out of class and walked by class 7B. I felt a little nervous, with butterflies at the possibility that someone might actually confess they have feelings, or make a joke out of me. Either way, I was prepared. 

My steps slowed as I noticed that there was someone stationed outside the class. Before I could decide what to do and act casual, he noticed me. His eyes widened a little and a small blush spread on his cheeks..oh brother..

"Hey..Y/n.." he said. I walked over to him. People were heading out, leaving for home or wherever they were going. 

"Did you write the note in my locker..Sanemi?" I asked slowly. I found it a little hard to believe, considering this was Sanemi and he didn't seem like the type to do this..

He nodded. "Yeah..I wanted to talk." he said gruffly. I took a small breath. 

"Ok, let's talk then." I cracked a friendly smile. 

"Em...can we go inside the class to talk? These halls are kinda crowded and I don't want someone to overhear and embarrass us.." he requested. I nodded along, agreeing. "Sure"

We both walked into the empty class. I sat on a desk and crossed my ankles. "I'll listen" 

"Right.." he seemed to take a moment to gather his thoughts. He paced around a little, and went behind me to sit in a chair.

"So I know we've been friends a little while since you started attending here.." he started. His voice was kinda strained, like he was losing his breath over this. "You're real cute, and.."

"Do you like me, Sanemi?" 

There was silence. 

"Yeah.." I could hear him whisper. He sounded a little closer. "I do." 

I suddenly felt arms embrace me from behind. I was startled by the sudden move and tight hold. "San-"

"I like you a lot, Y/n.." he murmured. I could feel his breath on the side of my neck. "You're so...so...fuck, I can't even put it into words. Just saying you're different from everyone else isn't enough to describe you." he began kissing my neck. 

The buzzing was insane. This deja vu was too much and the intensity of it all just buzzed out the awareness of what he was doing. The moment I got the tiniest bit of clarity, I realized I was pinned against the desktop, Sanemi holding my face with one hand, desperately kissing my lips. 

"Mmph!" my eyes shot open and with a sudden boost of strength, I pushed him off. I panted for breath and wiped my mouth. Sanemi was also panting. "Y/n-"

I looked at him with intense emotion. I couldn't really decide what I was feeling the most yet, but it was intense. I was still in shock. "What the hell. Was that." 

He scowled and got back up. Without taking any more chances, I bolted through the door. I didn't look back, I just kept running. If he was chasing me, he didn't keep up for long. The adrenaline rush was saving my ass.

To my surprise, it was dusk outside. It hadn't felt that long since school ended, it seemed like time was moving faster. I began running again, wanting to get far. I got a text from Mitsuri, asking if I was still coming to the party. 

I didn't want to go anymore. Not after what just happened. But I had promised her I'd be there. I thought about for a moment. If I went to this party, Sanemi would be there. But, there'd also be a lot of people there, and I'd just have to not be alone with him. I could even probably get someone to escort me home just in case. Fuck this.

I really got to stop making promises over little things. 

Deciding I still wasn't safe yet, I began running again. All the way to Mitsuri's house. 

She answered the door. "Y/n?" she was surprised to see me, her cute eyes sparkling like always. "But you're two hours early?"

"Oh, you know...I just decided to help out with setting up.." I lied. Not much of a lie anymore since I signed myself up for that just now. 

"Really?" 

I nodded. "Yeah, why not? I'd have been real bored before the party, and would like to spend some quality time with someone I like instead." 

She blushed, then cheered. "Aww! That's so sweet of you, Y/n! Come on in, Iguro's also here, helping set up. We could use an extra hand!" 

Iguro wasn't so happy to see me there early, but I paid absolutely no mind to him. I just devoted the two hours to being Mitsuri's loyal servant in setting up. So much pink and red....

People began arriving after the two hours, with snacks and drinks. I already knew Tengen's punch bowl was spiked as hell..

Well into the party, and I was with a small group, listening to their chatter while I sipped on some punch. It was spiked, but tasted great.

I sensed a figure nearby behind me. I glanced back to see Genya, Sanemi's younger brother. Seeing him reminded me of Sanemi, whom I hadn't seen once at the party. I didn't know wether to be relieved or worried. 

Genya caught my glance. He was much taller than Sanemi, but also much quieter. He nodded at me slightly. I decided there wasn't much harm with him. I detached from my group and stood near him. 

"Hey," I greeted. His face turned red automatically. 

"Hi.." 

"Is your brother here?" I asked casually. "I thought he was coming, but I haven't seen him once." Genya's face shifted to a look of disappointment for a second before he changed it back to normal. 

"He's at home..he ended up not feeling well." 

"Oh, bummer.." I sipped my drink. I didn't know if Genya knew of anything that happened today between me and Sanemi, but I wanted to play things cool like nothing happened. I didn't want to ruin this party by making a big deal. 

"Hey, I'll catch you later, I gotta go real quick.." I set my drink down on a coffee table and rushed off to the bathroom.

After finishing my business, I noticed Genya wasn't in the same spot. I found my drink again and took a few sips. 

I was so out of it. I had a hard time breathing and my mind felt gone. I couldn't tell if I was going to puke or if I was hungry. I stumbled about, trying to find an empty couch or something to crash on. 

Someone caught me in their arms. I couldn't even look up to see who. 

"I'll...her home...must...drunk"

"Oh!...sure?...bye...safe"

I dangled in and out of consciousness. After what felt like hours of that, my body recognized the feeling of plopping on a bed. I was free to rest now. 

It was dark when I woke up, but my vision was more stable now. I groaned and tried to stretch. When I did so, I felt a body pressed against mine. I froze, my eyes squinting in the dark. "Huh.."

"Shhh" 

I released a breath and stayed very still. The body pulled me closer and wrapped it's arms and legs around me. 

"I was told to let you sleep, but I just couldn't help myself..don't make any noise or else we'll get caught together down here, and big brother'll be mad.." he whispered into my ear. 

I recognized that voice as Genya's. As things were clearing up, I began to put the pieces together..so they were both in on this, Sanemi and Genya. They kidnapped me. I couldn't believe it..I tried to move, to attempt getting out, but my body was slow, sluggish, and weak. Any attempt fell limp. It was scary. 

It felt like hours passed in this dark room with Genya beside me. He'd fall asleep a few times, and whenever he woke up, he'd blush heavily and kiss on my skin. 

I was terrified, I couldn't help but think of what they might do to me. 

Eventually, a door opened and in came Sanemi. He saw us and did get mad, cussing Genya out and scaring him off me. I was still immobile. They stood by, watching me. 

"What.." I murmured. 

"You never did answer my question." Sanemi said coldly. "Will you be mine?" 

"Ours" Genya butted in, Sanemi rolled his eyes at him then looked back at me. I stared at them incredulously. 

My silence irritated Sanemi. "It's yes or no, Y/n. If you say no, you'll be stuck here and drugged constantly. If you say yes, you can get out of here, and we'll start a relationship. Either way, we'll have you." 

I thought over my options. Oh, fuck this. 

"Fine..yes."

They brightened up. Sanemi crawled onto the bed next to me and pulled me close to him. Genya also got on the bed and tried to cuddle, but Sanemi shoved him off. 

"That was a good decision, Y/n..." Sanemi breathed into my neck. I felt nauseous. 

"Happy Valentine's Day..."

Cringe! 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
990K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
189K 8.8K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...