Reincarnated.... AS THE NTR A...

By MoonLight-kun_

Imagine feeling pity for the protagonist as his best buddy revealed his true colors and steals his lover. Nor... More

Chapter 1: The start of the journey
Chapter 2: An Unexpected fate
Chapter 3: Destiny
Chapter 4: Bond
Heads up
Chapter 5: New friends
Not a chapter....
Chapter 7: Everyone's feelings
Chapter 8: Hell let loose
Chapter 9: No matter what

Chapter 6: Trapped with a troubled Cleric

831 36 12
By MoonLight-kun_

At the risk of starting off cliché, Y/n and Soara are both stuck in the cellar. Let us look back into a week before for better context. After bringing the siblings back to his hometown, he introduced the trio to his friend group, and they got along well. Especially Liham and Toru

Almost like they are victims to a tragedy......

Alin: ... Don't look at me, I didn't write this story- Technically I am involved for transporting him.

Anyways, going back to the group

Both Lisa and Soara are getting along with Ashe since they are good at magic

And lastly Nei and Rei are getting along since they are the tomboy of the group.

Of course, Y/n is alone.... Again

Luckily it was different this time since Lisa would find time to hang out with him after hanging out with Ashe and Soara.

A week has passed and now we are on 30 minutes away from Y/n's circumstances.

It was a normal day, Y/n just finished training with his new powers as he was now heading back. Seeing that the town was preparing for their yearly festival. The "Light festival"

With a heavy sigh, Y/n decided to go back home. But not before a certain someone stopping him.

Lisa: And where do you think you're going?

Y/n: Home. A place where I belong.

Lisa: Dude, it's for the festivals. Come on!

Y/n sighed as he decided to give up. Ever since that day in the dungeon, Lisa has been letting Y/n join in on activities and dragging him around everywhere. The townsfolk were surprised but they did notice Y/n's change in behavior.

Y/n was following Lisa to the kitchen. Since Y/n's hand was in a 'cast' Lisa made him help in the kitchen. Little to what Y/n knows, Lisa was doing this to spend more time with Y/n. Of course, our chad knows this, but he decided to play dumb like any anime harem protagonist.

Lisa: So how is your hand?

Lisa asked as she was chopping the vegetables. Meanwhile Y/n was filling up the pot with water.

Y/n: It is fine. It doesn't hurt you know.

Lisa nods as Y/n manages to carry it to the stove. From there, he turns on the fire for it to boil.

Lisa: I know.... I just can't help but worry.

Lisa said as she finishes chopping the vegetables. She was then looking for a spice, but she realizes that they ran out.

Lisa: Crud. We are out of spice. Y/n can you go to the cellar and get it for me?

Y/n: Oh sure

Y/n had to go out of the local kitchen and head to the cellar that was a bit far away. While heading down, Y/n spotted a familiar light blue hair that was trying to reach for the sack that was placed on the high shelf. Sadly, she wasn't as tall, so she was struggling. After a bit of struggling, Soara looks over and spotted Y/n as he just nods at her. She didn't say anything back but atleast Y/n could just walk in and grab the thing he needed.

Meanwhile, Nei was walking by as she was carrying a log over her shoulder. She noticed the cellar door opened as she sighs and walks over to it.

Nei: Seriously, guys need to lock the cellar door after grabbing what they want. The animals can just come in and eat all our food!

She said as she closes the door. Which on the inside, it startled both Soara and Y/n that they turned to the door. But after Y/n looks at the door, he caught a glimpse of something that would fall on Soara's head.

It was the sack she was trying to reach for.

Without a second thought, Y/n quickly ran over and pulls Soara to safety. In doing so, he trips on something called plot and he fell back down with Soara ontop

And then it was silent

Awkward silence

Soara: (He.... Protected me.... And his muscle is nice)

Y/n: (Did I trip on a potato?)

After a bit of silence, Soara backs away from Y/n, giving Y/n space to stand up.

Y/n: Sorry about that

Y/n says as he offers a hand to Soara. She stares at him for a bit until she finally grabs his hand. With that out of the way, Y/n walks over to the door as he tries to push it open. Soara stares again at Y/n.

Soara: (Has he.... Really changed? Back then, he was all pervy and causes so much trouble at home....)

Y/n continues to struggle to open the cellar door as Soara closes her eyes as she recalls of what Y/n (Aka Sain) did before.

Always making pervy comments about her and her friends

Always throwing a tantrum

Always lying

All of that adds up to the list of reasons on why she hates him. But after seeing Lisa being close to him, she was shocked.

She was suspicious at first since Y/n has suddenly changed. Who would blame her? Someone suddenly changing is something suspicious and abnormal. You can't break a bad habit that fast after all.

Soara wanted to investigate as she also wants to study what Y/n is up to. Hence why she offered to heal him in the first place. While doing so, she tried to look into his eyes for anything. Nothing, no trickery, no black magic, and no deceit. Y/n is the same person.

She wonders what happened to him.

Y/n: Soara?

Soara opens her eyes as she sees Y/n standing infront of her. She looks past him to see the cellar door still shut.

Soara: Yes?

Y/n: You doing alright?

Soara nods as Y/n knows that Kuuderes are stubborn, so he just leaves it alone.

Y/n: Anyways, door is shut tight. We need to wait until someone comes and look for us.

Soara nods again as she sat down near the stairs. Meanwhile Y/n sat on the fallen sack. Soara looks up at Y/n for a bit before Y/n finally took notice.

Y/n: Is something wrong?

Soara: .... Nothing

Soara looks away as Y/n just sighs. Time seems to slow down as Y/n finally spoke up.

Y/n: Thank you....

Y/n said which made Soara look at him curiously.

Soara: For what?

Y/n: For healing me. I never got the chance to since you walk away.

Soara was shocked. Though at first glance it doesn't look like she is shocked but upon closer inspection, she widened her eyes a bit.

Soara: Your.... Welcome.

Y/n: It really is amazing having you with them. Not only do you heal them, but you close their wounds as well. Compared to a health potion, you are much more effective.

Soara nods as she looks down. She heard it all, it's the same thing. Repeatedly, someone always tells her that her healing magic is amazing. This led to her feeling.... Upset. They don't understand how hard it is to get to this point, she understands that getting compliments are enough, but she never got anyone to tell her to take it easy.

Casting a healing magic on someone is different than casting regular magic. It is almost like if she messed up the spell, her healing magic would turn into a deadly magic. It can poison, destroy the insides or even kill her ally.

She doesn't want that..... And luckily, Y/n knows that too.

Y/n: You know, you should take breaks too.

Soara continues to look at him as she was confused. This gave Y/n the signal to explain.

Y/n: Sheesh, casting healing magic is a lot harder than anyone can think. I did my research about it, but I can't understand it at its fullest unless I have gone through that same position.

Soara just watches as she begins to tear up. Normally she wouldn't express any emotions to anyone and most of the time, it was forced. Even with her best friend Lisa and Toru. But now, she felt warm. Not only that, but she also felt a bit of happiness. It is like she finally heard the words she was yearning to hear.

Y/n: If you don't relax, you would just exhaust yourself. But don't blame yourself if you couldn't save the people. It is a tough job for a cleric to do so. Everyone party has an important role, you know?

This was it. Soara couldn't bear it anymore. Her heart was aching and know she is finally crying. Not tears of sadness, but tears of happiness. Y/n was surprised as he looks for something she could use to wipe her face.

Y/n: C-Crap, here use my handkerchief. Don't worry I washed it beforehand-

Before Y/n could finish his sentence. Soara grabs Y/n and hugs him. Y/n was shocked but decided to leave it be. Though she was blushing.

Soara: Y-You made me like this. So, you must take responsibility.

Y/n nods as he returns the hug as he slowly pats her back. He then thought of something.

Y/n: (How long has nobody said that to her? Did Toru even tell her this?)

Before they could continue, the cellar door swings open. Luckily both Y/n and Soara let go of each other as they look up at the door. It was Nei and Lisa.

Nei: Shoot! Your right! I am so sorry Soara!

Nei said as she ran to Soara, ignoring Y/n as she hugs her and comically cries. Y/n sighs as he went up to Lisa. Who was giving him a cute pout.

Lisa: You had me worried! Geez!

Y/n: Sorry. The cellar door was locked, and I couldn't get out.

Lisa: Well, it is fine. It wasn't your fault anyways. Did you get the spice?

Y/n: ....

Lisa: ... You forgot about the spice. Didn't you?

Y/n chuckles awkwardly as he went back in and get the spice. Lisa sighs as Soara walks up beside her. Nei had already left after apologizing.

Lisa took a look at Soara and she was surprise. Soara was smiling. Although it was her usual smile (*Cough* That small kuudere smile) it almost looked genuine. No, it really is genuine.

Lisa: Woah Soara. I never seen you smile like that.

After that comment, Soara stopped smiling.

Soara: I don't know what you are talking about.

Lisa: Aww! Come on! It is cute!

Soara: No.

Lisa: Please!

Soara: No.

Lisa: Please!

Soara: No.

Lisa: Please!

Soara: No.

Y/n: Okay I am back.

Lisa sighs but left it alone. She was happy that her best friend can express her emotions naturally, instead of it being forced.

Both Y/n and Lisa heads back to the kitchen, getting ready to resume their cooking. Soara once again stares at Y/n.

Soara: (He has changed.... No doubt about it)

Soara then felt a gust of wind as she looks up to see two dove fly side by side together. Flying off to distance.

Soara: (My heat is beating....)

It was now the light festivals. Everyone in the town were having a blast, feeling festive.

Y/n was seen with Toru and Liham as they were drinking juices.

Y/n: So Toru. Why haven't you gone out with Lisa?

Toru: Huh? What makes you think I like Lisa?

Y/n: I mean... Aren't you two close?

Toru: Doesn't mean that I like her.

Y/n nods as he was surprised. So, every event changed.

Toru: What about you Liham? Have anyone special?

Liham: H-Huh? I have this friend at home.

Y/n: Woohoo boy.

Both Y/n and Toru begins to tease Liham as he continues to blush and stutter. Off on the otherside of the dance floor was the girls. Soara was staring at Y/n as she nonchalantly drinks her juice. Ashe decided to speak to her.

Ashe: Something on your mind?

Soara: ... No, I was just daydreaming.

Ashe: Of someone?

Soara didn't say anything, but she nods.

Soara: Yeah... He is somebody that I can trust. Somebody I.... like.

This caught all the girl's attention.

Nei: Oooh! Who?!

Lisa: I am curious to know as well.

Rei: Well, it wouldn't hurt to know.

Soara closes her eyes a bit as she smiles a bit again. This time she understood what her heart is telling her.

Soara: Very well. It is.... Y/n.

This silence the table. Then-

Girls: HUH?!

3 out of the 4 of them were jealous. Nei wasn't but shocked since we haven't started her chapter of liking the story.

Well, that is a lot of fourth wall breaking. Gonna need a lot of flex tapes.

By the way, this was purposefully written in a third person's p.o.v because I want the chapter to focus more on Soara's p.o.v and his thoughts.

Anyways, Happy Valentine's day. Light out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 53 13
In Master's Oracle National High School, or better known as MONHS houses teenagers who wield supernatural powers. One such class, the DelaRama sectio...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
10.8K 288 10
Reincarnated into my favorite visual novel/rpy, I was determined to have a quiet life in the background... That's a lie. Really, I just wanted to ret...
24.3K 543 34
Earth isn't the only place that exists in the universe, there are other worlds or dimensions that exist in many different ways. Follow the story of a...