Dark Star [18+]

By CSWx1995

The Dark Nine Sequel. Will the human Empress Diana beat the Shadow Kors at their own sinister games? Or will... More

Add 'Dark Star' to your Library!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 + Kor Glossary
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Dark Light: Carnal Faction
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

373 19 0
By CSWx1995

Diana's POV

The Entas were providing me with a new understanding of Elion Honour.

It was Orlai's expertise and now I understand why she familiarised herself so heavily with Kor Honour Codes. It was the only bridging gap of understanding between subspecies and Elion.

Even our love did not align. Alpha Centauri and Mars alike could go from loving halves of me, King to Queen, Mate to Mate – and then easily threaten my life by reminding me on the daily what a tasty little morsel I'd become one day. Fuelling fear and uncertainty.

The Enta were the same and different. Being honourless made them both dangerous, quite curious – but most of all, they had a repulsion to the other Kors. They could not be near one another. Risking a singularity and their existence.

I wish I could hold a normal conversation with the Entary – however, he not only stole Lyra, disapproved and murdered Empresses, but also twisted my mind and my dreams so that I couldn't escape the nightmares he provided.

Dark Star Power – no honour to me was starting to mean evil Elions. Where as my honour bound Kors, Ninth Squad and Star Squad – were 'good' Elions, because they tried.

The Enta Kors however, were soulless and mischievous. The only thing I found that stood out about Wolf-Rayet was his deep-seated bitterness and hopelessness. His attempts at seduction were nothing short of creepy. He was trying to match my desire of being bound – to his desire of me being bound over a firepit. Uh – no thanks?

So, I had once again gone from thinking I could communicate with Enta, to realising I need to keep my distance. Wolf-Rayet delivers me to the Kor Prison, swooping down a hole overgrown with vines. His clawed bat wings rip away at the flora and then he uses his wings to crawl us down and into the hole.

A dungeon opens below the Kor Prison on Dark Ninth. It's separate from the top structure. It has no natural light. But it does have a bright liquid light of dead and liquified Fey, feeding fluorescent and bright neon flowers. Whoever had the misfortune of being thrown to the Enta under Cinta's reign – must have had the same sentence – death without honour. It's not a sparkle down here, it's pools of metal. Yet another graveyard.

I look around the overgrown Elion dungeon, one room with other Enta Kors already lounging around or Stealthing and walking through the dark, while the Entary drops me off dead centre over a circular and polished alter, recently cleared.

I sit on it and I look around at every corner of this place.

The exit out requires flight. My heart beats slower as I realise my only way of getting out of here alive, is either reaching a second before death – forcing Alpha Centauri's hand if he wished to keep me alive, only to devour me personally – which is the only reason he'd give a crap, deep down in his rotting Elion heart.

Or – somehow – befriend the Shadow Kors, the Nightmare Kors – the Enta.

I cross my legs and hold my ankles as Wolf-Rayet keeps a claw under my chain between Krown and Plume, stroking the length of it – and I watch pink Theta sunken into deep blue moss, watching me with hooded white eyes as he picks at his fangs. The silver Enta Kors, Saiph and Regor, must both be Stealthing, as I can't spot them. The cloud grey Alnilam and Alnitak, stalk closer, near Wolf-Rayet, but not nearer than him, as his twitching wing span keeps them from getting too close. The black-red Enta with silver eyes, Sagitta, Vela and Velorum, they are scattered about, just watching, not pacing.

"Soft like butter," Wolf-Rayet holds out a clawed hand and a pile of soft rope appears from thin air, slipping through his fingers and draping it over my shoulder, "Feel it."

I reach for it, and he's right – it's the softest rope I've ever touched, it's also thick and warm, a unique Elion fibre, a light brown, "Mmhm. It's very soft," I agree – knowing agreeing is going to be the only way to find a common ground with the Enta right now.

"Take it and place it where you desire," Wolf-Rayet purrs – all bitterness is wiped from his demonic and deep voice as he speaks over me of this task, encouraging, his white eyes burning with the need to learn more about me.

I silently take the rope from him and I quietly stand up on the circular alter. I didn't want to be completely apprehended, but I also couldn't be half-hearted if I wanted to keep the Entary's approval.

Fuck it – I need to go all in and see if it gets me anywhere.

Being a Dark Nine gives me the correct instincts – the most raw responses.

Right now, I need to trust he's curious enough not to suddenly end it all like he tried on Neastron.

Elion fuckers.

I swear a thousand times in my head to release some tension and fear from keeping me stiff.

I then relax my shoulders and I bend over to wrap the rope around my ankle, tying it loosely, I wind it around my leg until I reach between my legs and I pause, glancing up with the rope between two palms.

Every Enta is watching me, not breathing – the silence is heavy. They clearly like seeing rope wrapped around my whole leg.

I turn to look at the Entary, as he stands behind me, watching me with his hands reaching out but not touching, his white eyes now holding mine.

I give him the end of the rope as I turn into his front. His claws curl around it and he tugs up – and the rope squeezes my thigh, as one part presses up against my clit as it rubs between.

"You're mind – so many thoughts," Wolf-Rayet points out, reading my nervousness.

"Just trying to understand you," I admit.

"What have I given you, that they haven't?" Wolf-Rayet asks in a whisper, wanting me to answer with the mysterious truth with a single hint. I stop breathing as an answer comes to me – but I'm afraid to say it. The Entary starts to smirk, "Squish – say it," Wolf-Rayet tugs on the rope and it caresses my clit far harsher, making me jerk a bit forward, closer to him – but he keeps pulling and I keep leaning, until I'm on my tip toes and pressing my hands to his torso, glaring up at him.

"Truth," I wince as he pulls the rope taut and then bites it between his teeth, grinning with all his fangs.

His claws reach out and he holds my waist, lifting me up off my feet – Wolf-Rayet lies me back down on the alter and he leans over me, his wings flaring out, the rope between his teeth, being flooded with Enta Venom. He comes closer to my lips and passes the saturated rope to my teeth. I bite down on it, pleasing him and what he wants

I taste it now, his venom is pure power and excitement, while the Entary whispers in my ear, "They hide to fit in – we do not devour, we just destroy. Except for one," he leans back to catch my eye, "The Empress we approve," Wolf-Rayet pauses and waits to see if I'll let go of the rope. When I don't, he gulps down excess venom, then his eyes flicker around the dungeon, to his squad.

"Why did they choose her?" Velorum asks as he comes closer.

"Why does the Estori approve her?" Saiph, invisible – but closer than I anticipated, drawls right over my forehead, his silver skin glitching into visibility above me, as his horns match the Entary's, almost locking with Wolf-Rayet's.

"That's what I'm finding out," the Entary growls, "I think I may have our answer. She trusts in darkness."

"Not our truth," Velorum adds, "Or does she?"

Wolf-Rayet tugs the rope from my teeth and he lets me speak, still hovering over me, while I watch the rest of the squad circle closer while he twirls the rope around his wrist and palm.

I realise I've been in training for this – even if it's unclear how it works. I know how it feels. To surrender when I need to.

"I called you a liar," I say to Wolf-Rayet, "I was a fool to say that."

"You understand now, Empress?" Wolf-Rayet asks, frozen now like a statue as he waits.

"You gave me power, power they withheld," I explain my thoughts carefully, "Until you showed me – forcing the Estori to show me it next. Alpha Centauri acted like he simply waited, when really – you showed me first. B-because... because you don't lie, you give what Elions give, and they lied, they lied to me this whole time."

"They don't tell you the full picture – we do," Theta reaches out and he holds my arm, claws sharp but not applying pressure.

I'm fucking scared that they're all so close now, and so devilish looking with their freaky eyes.

"But why would you take my baby?" I ask, thinking originally that it was a trap to lure me in, or his pure hatred of female light.

"She'll be able to revive dust to atom," Wolf-Rayet explains, "The females we create through mating – are the end of Elion kind. She's a threat."

"Because it proves you love the light," I guess, "Mars and I made Lyra. If there is one thing I do know, it's Mars loves me."

"We don't call it love, but it is close to what you say," Wolf-Rayet approves, "We must hate what will kill us. But it's not Lyra we despise – it's the eventuation of her growing up to defy us and what we are."

"Then why have an Empress in the first place, if I'm a threat?" I ask, "If I'm the enemy – a subspecies. A human. Why make me an Empress?"

"To prove even the greatest 'love' will die," the Entary grins, "Because the power will corrupt you. Until you destroy your own for us," Entary's words freak me out.

It's... it's a little too close to the nightmares he is giving me.

Where Earth is destroyed because of me.

Cinta... what happened to the Fey?

They destroyed the Fey. Although – it wasn't her command. It was their revenge.

Fuck.

"Cinta," I guess, "Was... the reason... Fey Kind were killed?"

"Cinta was a darling to begin with," Wolf-Rayet nods, "Until she mated to the nightmare."

"She was mated to Venus – he was not Enta," I reason, "Did Cinta... choose you instead?"

The Entary won't answer me. Because I know the truth. Being an Empress caused some kind of knot of reason. You could justify anything. But eventually you're just in a loop of trying to understand Elions. And they're just playing and their reason is disintegrating. To the point Cinta put them in chains and starved them and started torturing them, then tried to kill all of them, one squad at a time. I hadn't thought about Cinta much since she was revived and killed again. Because I simply wasn't her. But I'm starting to feel like our destinies are more closely linked than I realised.

"So, you're approving her, Entary?" Velorum asks again.

The Entary looks to Velorum with a new gleam in his eye, "Yes, and she is called our Dark Empress."

"Just Diana is fine," I whisper into the air, "I have a demand," I change my tone, I use confidence – even as my heart is already protesting, "You must obey me," I look around as they quietly listen. I lastly glance up at Wolf-Rayet, who waits with claws splayed in the air, "Drink my blood," I force the words out as I glare at the Entary, "You're starving – your skin is like leather – your veins are constricted and twisted and rotting. Drink. Maybe you'll feel better."

Wolf-Rayet's wings twitch badly with irritation.

"Yes," each Enta agree, eager to feed, except for the Entary, who watches me with apprehension.

"Wolf-Rayet – will you drink?" I ask this quietly, "...but... don't flood me with Enta Venom."

"That we can't help," Wolf-Rayet brushes his claws through my strands of hair, clearing my face and my neck carefully and slowly, "Any other demands, Diana...?"

"Fuck me," I give in, whispering it, "Fuck me already. I want to know what it's like."

Velorum laughs and so do one or two other Enta – beautiful sounds. Almost angelic when they're feeling happy.

I blush as Wolf-Rayet raises a brow but still looks unsure.

Fuck it.

Fuck them.

Let's see what they can offer.

"Wolf-Rayet," I drawl quietly, "That wasn't a maybe or a suggestion – I commanded it. Fuck me while you drink from me. Don't waste my time any longer," this was the Empress on the Hunt.

Hunting in their world –was taking advantage of their Power and using it against them. They were so backwards, but there was a price, their power corrupted the mind. However, I needed to find a way out of their squad so I can run back to Ninth Squad.

I want Mars to hold me. To tell me everything is going to be alright. That being an Empress isn't about destruction – the way Wolf-Rayet is making it out to be.

Wolf-Rayet now lowers his face, his cheek pressing to mine, horns twisting above my vision.

"Then you won't mind... if I drink from your pussy?" the Entary asks, almost nervous, looking for my approval now, "Yes, Diana? I want to bite it."

"Which part?" I ask, my eyes widening.

And I kind of immediately wish I never asked that, to be honest.

"Which part?" the Entary repeats my question and drags his fangs down my neck, while his claws tickle under my Plume, and one claw sinks into my pussy, finding it without even looking. He swirls it around, while watching me squirm, without talking.

I raise my hips, and I feel the heat in the dungeon rise. Wolf-Rayet grins next to my mouth now, not kissing me, just smiling, while his fangs drip. He is showing me how vicious his teeth are up close – and exactly where they're going next.

I suddenly arch my neck and look back to Velorum, who's arms are crossed as he waits at the back of the squad, silver eyes lasered on mine.

"You, Velorum," I gasp out, husky as the Entary starts to dip down, hovering closer to my legs, "Protect me," I hold out my hand.

"From what?" Velorum asks, a bit annoyed as he looks at me reaching out an arm toward him.

"From him," I feel the Entary's horns, tickling up under my Plume, piercing through the material as he grabs my thighs, pushing them apart.

Velorum wraps his claws around my wrist.

"Why do they always choose me?" Velorum snarls at the other Entas. His tight hold on my wrist provides comfort, while he steps in and lowers himself to my side, looking closer at me, "What's the matter, Dark Empress?"

"Please," I let some vulnerability slip – one layer underneath my bravado and commands, "I-I'm s-scared," Velorum's cock is suddenly very hard and heavy, close to my open palm, as he lays my open hand over his shaft, "You're cock is beautiful, Velorum," I try to distract myself, while Wolf-Rayet's fangs tease my clit and I whimper, about to scream.

"Then you won't mind if I explore deep down your throat... Diana, suck it," Velorum growls as he steps even closer, and his heavy and smooth black-red cock slides across my cheek – while the Entary turns and finds some kind of spot near my thigh, not directly on my pussy, thank fuck – to sink his fangs into.

The Entary bites me multiple times, inviting other Kors forward. Before I know it, Sagitta and Vela, Velorum's brothers, are diving for my thighs and biting me too – drinking with the Entary.

No pain – and they're listening. They're not killing me.

Velorum watches me cry with relief, only to squirm and arch my back as their Shadow Pleasure finally fills my veins. It's numbing and making my blood boil, so all I can think about is sex.

Velorum's cock heats up and he sees me turn my cheek and open my mouth. I stick my tongue out.

Velorum teases my tongue with the head of his cock.

"Say please," Velorum gets closer, hunched over me, fingers tickling down my throat.

"Please, please," I aim to whisper but I cry out instead, so Velorum gives me his cock to suck on, sliding over my tongue, pulsing down into my throat, filling me up and gagging me quiet.

As I'm choking on Velorum while he thrusts slow, the Entary finds my pussy and licks inside – his demonically long tongue, exploring deep, while my thighs are clamped open with Enta fangs.

I close my eyes as their power floods me and my blood fills them.

Another nightmare was about to unfold – except it wasn't in my dreams.

They were gifting me with Dark Star Power. They were approving their Empress. As far as I could tell – because Alpha Centauri risked everything. For his honour and his twisted possessive instincts since he 'loved me' or some shit.

But still, I could give him credit for one thing.

I was alive.

Here I am – with Cinta's Weapons and the Entary himself, licking between my thighs, wanting me to cum.

And Velorum, allowing me to suck his cock to feel better.

First torturing my mind and promising the end.

Then obeying my commands.

Fucking Elions.

They're the end of reason!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
Now Libra has met her new team members. Dark Law being one of them. Will they be able to get along on this team? Also who is this woman that holds Li...
5.2K 139 28
Lucia Morana was the unknown general for the emperor of outworld One day Lucia is invited to become one of the emperors Mortal Kombat contestants, bu...
6.6K 1K 37
❖ Interstellar pilot and ex-adventurer Alex Gallegos must keep their team safe on an icy moon as sentient storms threaten to repeat the tragedy that...
175K 8.1K 78
Mars is a Kor - one of nine Gods in the Dark Ninth, a planet completely devoid of sunlight and female kind. The Ultimate Chase ensues, because you ca...