Thames Imagines ྀིྀིྀིྀིྀི

Por ariwpe

🤍 mason thames imagines 🤍 ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ •kissing •swearing •light smut i'm aware he's a minor, but please... Mais

book store
Attention
poptarts
poem
hickey prank
Hickey prank 2
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝟐
kittens
our thing
why not him?
💗💗
wiping kisses
girl best friend
Stood up

i have eyes for u

869 12 0
Por ariwpe

"legend of the fall. take the year like a bandit"

CHAPTER 12
ages: 16-17
warnings: nothing.
song rec: starboy by the weeknd

Y/N POV
meeting the cast was fun. i was in a new horror movie, basically new to the scream franchise.

one of the new actors who joined in on the story.

i was introducing myself to everyone, when i noticed a curly brown haired boy staring right me.

he looked gorgeous from a distance but i didn't want to seem weird so i didn't go up to him. i'm sure the eye contact was enough.

MASON POV
talking to one of the people that will be with me throughout this new chapter, i noticed someone new had came through the door.

not knowing who it was because everyone had already introduced themselves to each other so i'm guessing this person was running late.

finally grasping who it was, a girl. so beautiful. her smile is everything and even if tried to physically stop myself from looking at her i just couldn't.

she made eye contact with me and my heart skipped a beat. jesus her eyes were so bright. the hell? how can someone be this beautiful.

she quickly looked away and started chatting amongst the people by her.

i'm sure the eye contact was enough. there's no way i'm going to be able to control myself around her.

just knowing my eyes are on her though. i hope no one gets her before me.

243 words.

ARI SPEAKS 🤍

i'm leaving it there. fight me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

44.9K 582 20
𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ⋆⭒˚。⋆☆⋆⭒˚。⋆ -NO SMUT !!
887K 54.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
402K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
42K 457 41
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"