Baseball and the Azure Blue S...

By Jacky-chan94

Aoki Sora would never have thought that having a love for cosplay and her unisex name would come in handy for... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Who needs Baseball Idiots?
Chapter 2: A maybe not so bad Baseball Idiot
Chapter 3: The Baseball Idiot's Boss
Chapter 4: Joining the Baseball Idiots
Sora Picture Gallery
Chapter 5: Eavesdropping Baseball Idiots
Chapter 6: Confused Baseball Idiots
Chapter 7: Helping the Baseball Idiot recover
Chapter 8: Worrying the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 9: The care of the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 10: Baseball Idiots hanging out
Chapter 11: A serious talk with a Baseball Idiot
Chapter 12: Retired Baseball Idiots and older brothers
Chapter 13: Baseball Idiots and battery partners
Chapter 14: Bonding with the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 15: A jealous Baseball Idiot
Chapter 16: A surprise for the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 17: Christmas with the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 18: Sleepover with the Baseball Idiot's Captain
Chapter 19: Baseball Idiots finally free!
Chapter 20: The blonde Baseball Idiot (Part 1)
Chapter 21: The blonde Baseball Idiot (Part 2)
Chapter 22: A Baseball Idiot being lost
Chapter 23: Baseball Idiots at practice
Chapter 24: Baseball Idiots revealing secrets?
Chapter 25: The Baseball Idiot and the fake girlfriend
Chapter 26: Baseball Idiots heart-to-heart
Chapter 27: Baseball Idiots and One Piece
Chapter 28: The Baseball Idiot's day off
Chapter 29: Forgiving the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 30: Getting to know the Baseball Idiot's Ace
Chapter 31: A drunk Baseball Idiot
Chapter 32: Valentine with the Baseball Idiots
Valentine Special: Cosplay Café Gallery (Part 1)

Valentine Special: Cosplay Café Gallery (Part 2)

36 4 0
By Jacky-chan94

Mura-chan:

Mura-chan is Pink-chan's older brother, being in the same age class as Aka-chan and Mido-chan, but he is much more mature and responsible, a hard worker and cares deeply for his family, especially his younger brother and also for his friends and co-workers of the café. He is very affectionate and sincere, but also straight-forward, closely bordering to being too blunt at times. He also loves sports, sharing that with Sora and often asks her about her baseball at Seidou, although he himself plays for his College's basketball team.

He is someone Sora and also the others can always talk to and rely on and who would go out of his way to help them with their problems, becoming one of their older brother figures despite Shiro-chan.

Mura-chan as a girl. "Murasaki" means "purple" or "violet".

His cosplay as wolf girl for the animal café week in the last chapter.

(His character design is based on "B-Project's" Tatsuhiro, "Mermaid Melody's" Karen and "Tokyo Mew Mew's" Zakuro.)

Pink-chan / Pinky:

Pink-chan is Mura-chan's younger brother and the only other staff member in Sora's age class, being a second-year in High School. He is cute, playful, cheery, sunny and always smiling and seemingly radiating light and sparkles wherever he goes. He loves sweets, especially chocolates and is a passionate video gamer, also frequently visiting arcades and having a huge obsession with amusement parks and plushed toys. He is very good at cheering up people and doesn't like it when someone he's fond of is being down or in a bad mood. Energetic, fidgety and always excited as he is, sometimes it can be a little bit too much for other people, causing them trouble. He's on very good terms with Sora and Ki-chan. Precious little sunshine baby.^^

Pink-chan cosplaying his girly self. And of course "Pink" like the color, although Japanese pronounced as "pinku". With Sora being the only one calling him Pinky and him enjoying this very much.

Pink-chan's animal café kitty cat girl cosplay.

(His character design really has a lot of components. First I thought of a pink-haired and -eyed version of "Boku no Hero Academia's" Izuku with the messy hair, the big eyes, the cute and gentle smile and those adorable freckles... really, I love the dude so much that it hurts. But then I came up with a mixture of "Kenka Bancho Otome's" Hikaru and Hinako, "Tsukiuta's" Koi and Ai, "B-Project's" Yuuta and "Tokyo Mew Mew's" Ichigo. More cute and adorable and fluffy fluff wasn't possible.^^)

Shiro-chan:

The "Ice Prince" and the beautiful, mysterious, cool and seemingly distant and unapproachable eldest brother figure of Tomoko's cosplay café. While he is very professional, polite, gentlemanly, mature and composed, in reality he has a good and gentle heart. He is just a little awkward around other people and has trouble expressing his thoughts and feelings appropriately. That's why he works well with Kuro-chan who is his age and shares the calm and collected attitude with him. Both of them don't talk much, but appear to understand each other very well nevertheless, although he leaves it to her to scold and to educate their younger colleagues. Sometimes when he doesn't know how to express his support for someone else, he would rely on giving head pats as physical affection rather than using words. Especially with Pink-chan that works pretty well, the younger boy often stopping by at Shiro-chan's side only for getting petted before resuming his work again. 

Shiro-chan in his female attire or also "Ice Princess" in this case. "Shiro" means "white", although in case of hair and eye colors, it is often replaced by a more silverish or grayish kind of shade / tone / color. 

Shiro-chan in bunny cosplay, because I can't resist. I seriously couldn't decide if I would make him cosplay this one or the white kitsune, but it ended up being the fox instead in the last chapter, I guess... *sigh*. Just so hard to choose one. Poor me, lol.

Yup, that's Shiro-chan's fox costume for the animal café and as a funny fact, he's the only one doing it as a male, since all the others are in female attire during this theme. Gorgeous, handsome, precious baby boi.^^

(So, for him as also for Pink-chan, the character design was very complex and influenced by various other characters. That being for his normal male apearance Yukito from "Idolish 7" and also a bit Camus from "Uta no Prince-sama", although the hair and eye colors don't match, for the bunny theme it was Jihae from "Dandelion - Wishes brought to you" and for the fox / white kitsune theme there were mostly Tomoe from "Kamisama Hajimemashita", but also a bit of Soushi from "Inu X Boku SS" and Ginji from "Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi". As for the female part, there were a lot of white haired anime girls to match, but unfortunately the eyes would usually be red, blue, green or yellow which I didn't want, so I took this picture of a character I think is named "Weiss" which is German for "white" and it is some kind of "Ice Queen" theme, or so I believe. I honestly don't know anything about it, but the image fits very well here with the silverish eyes and the white hair and the "Ice Princess" thing, so I took this one and I'm at peace with that.)

(all mentioned animes, mangas and video / otome games can be seen as recommendations)^^

Sora is and always will be my favorite, both male and female, lol.

A/N:

So, you guys, I hope you liked my little gift for Valentine's Day because at the same time it's also a very big apology since I have an announcement to make. Or rather a sad kind of confession. Because I'm out of chapters (again) and this time, I'm afraid I won't be able to catch up any time soon, so I'm gonna have to pause with this fanfic and with my writing in general for a longer while. I promise I'm not planning on abandoning this story or any other stories I'm writing because I love them too much and I simply can't live without writing anyway, but real life is kicking my ass quite literally for a few months now and I finally have to start acting accordingly and being a responsible adult (although I hate it and I'm usually not, ugh...).

I will most likely be finishing my bachelor thesis and my Japanese and Southeast Asian Studies at university and I'm also gonna search and apply for job vacancies, hopefully start working full-time and sacrifice my soul and my beloved free time in order to earn money and make a living. If I can manage to make some time in between after everything is settled, I'll continue writing again, although I know I probably won't be able to do as much as I was used to. Comfortably enjoying my hobbies will be over soon and I dread the very thought of it, lol. Oh well, without any more drama, I hope you guys will stay loyal and come back reading this as soon as I start publishing chapters once again and maybe some of you can keep your fingers crossed for me that everything's gonna work out just fine. Honestly speaking, I'm a little nervous to start a new part of my life in near future.

Last, but not least I want to thank you guys for reading, voting, commenting and supporting me and this fanfic. It means a lot to me and without all you lovely readers, we authors wouldn't have a purpose. This will (hopefully) be a very brief goodbye, not a farewell, but I'm crying anyway. Thank you so much, I love you, feel hugged!

Everyone have a very good time and stay safe and healthy! I wish you all the best for the time being. 

Please stay tuned and continue looking forward to the next chapters to come, because they definitely will! (Only question is when...  -.-  I'm so sorry, seriously...)

With lots of love and cookies,

Jacky <3 

XOXO 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 348 12
It all happened so fast. One minute they were together, then the next they weren't. As Kazuya mourns after the loss of his lover, two years and seven...
52 2 3
Pairing: Eijun Sawamura/Kazuya Miyuki Fandom: Daiya No Ace / Diamond No Ace Status: Ongoing ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NOTES: I DO...
236K 5.2K 55
Diamond no Ace and characters © Yuji Terajima
760 3 28
Akira is a boy who lives for baseball. Sounds normal for a 16 year old, but he has a secret. In truth, Akira is a girl, which she keeps as a secret f...