TnT Temptations After Dark

由 Twisted_Truths

WELCOME TO TWISTED TRUTH'S WORLD OF TNT AFTER DARK. JOIN US AS WE EMBARK ON A STEAMY UNCUT JOURNEY THROUGH SE... 更多

The Games We Play
Am I Coming Home?
Am I Coming Home Part 2
You Plus Me....And Crazy
Her Lusting Eyes vs His Truth
If Only For Tonight...
The End of What?
We Took An Oath
In the End, I Only Want You
We Took An Oath Pt.2
Never Stop Being Nasty For Me
Chose the Wrong One
The Flip
Forever Will Be Nasty
Two Different Places
2 Powerful On Top
More Power When You're Addicted
#MiraStory
#Mirastory PT 2
Sounds of Fury and Love
You By My Side
Say Yes Ma'am
Give The D Without Being One
A Taste of Acrimony
Birthday Love
Secrets out
Safe Space
Poor Little Tink Tink
Thrupple Deets
Our Time has Passed
The Agreement
Oh Papi, Did (You) miss Cookie?

(You) Drive me Crazy

776 30 9
由 Twisted_Truths

You're having me followed. Why? You trust me Anika. With every bone in your body you trust me. Why would you have me followed? Is it because of Cookie? She is driving us apart. Don't you see that? Of course not. That's why I need to get rid of her but I cannot do that if you are having me followed. Please my love. I beg of you to trust me once more. I know I'm late but that doesn't give enough reason to send a P.I after me. I can hear you chopping away in the kitchen and I haven't even set foot inside the door yet. That's alot considering you can't cook. You're furious. The floors are going to open up and hell is going to swallow me whole. All the doors are about to fling open with law enforcements and I'll never see you again. Anika...... I'm not the problem here.

He used the spare key and unlocked the door, slowly walking into the house. "You're late," Anika voiced as she took a sip of wine then went back to chopping carrots. "I'm sorry. Traffic-" "Stop apologizing. You'll get to apologize on my terms." Lucious looked at in disbelief. He couldn't quite read her in that moment. "Understood....... is everything okay?" She looked at him from the corner of her eye with disgust. "I don't know you tell me." "I'm just asking because when I was coming in there was a man leaving. He looked like some kind of officer." Anika sighed as she dumped the carrots in a pot.

"That was Alex Grigoryon. He's a private detective. My family has used him for years. He's the most discreet person we know." "And he was here why?" "I hired him to look into Shani. Something about her isn't sitting right with me." Spinning, she opened the refrigerator and grabbed the chicken. "You say this like it's so normal," Lucious muttered. "It is when you're a Calhoun." A weight of relief dropped off his back as he then realized something. "Why wouldn't you say something?" "Because it's not a big deal unless he finds something." "I think hiring a P.I. is actually a big deal. I'm just shocked that you're so casual about it."

Anika slammed the knife down on the counter and looked his way. "I don't even know why you're freaking out, you don't even like her! What's the big deal?" Taking a pause, Lucious took a second to find the right words. "Would you hire someone to follow me?" "I don't know why? Should I? Have you been truthful with me? You got skeletons in your closet that I need to look into?" Lucious shook his head. There was no way they were having this discussion. "There are people out here that take advantage of people with money. People like fucking Cris. He's not the brightest in the book it wouldn't be the first time he gave a bitch a lot of money and she just took off. I'm looking out for my brother. I'm not going to apologize for protecting my family. Ever!"

"I get that babe. I just think-" "What!? That I'm some spoiled rich girl. Independent but always has a golden parachute if I need it." "Yes and no," he confessed. If he had said nothing, his face would've told on him with the quickness. Anika sighed heavily, her hands on the counter as her head dropped. "I get how it's too much....... I'll call Alex in the morning and tell him to stop the investigation." "I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have to go through this and feel the need to do these things. I'm also sorry for being late-" Grabbing the melted butter that had began to cool, she poured it on his head. "Don't. Apologize." Lucious licked his lips, the butter coating his face. He pulled her closer to him. The embrace making her giggle. "Salmonella? Really?" "You're an idiot," she giggled, pecking his lips. "I'm sorry too." He leaned down giving her a deeper kiss.

He just needed her to stop worrying about Cookie and let him handle her. As long as she let this bottled up worrying float away, he could get Cookie out of the picture with ease. While the two spent the night making up, Cookie rolled her eyes as she watched Cris pace back and forth on the phone. She needed to do some scoping and just when she was about to head over to Lucious' place, the man child summoned her for support. Playing the role of a supportive girlfriend to a spoiled dumb ass was hard to do. It was more draining than watching an actual child. "Ray come on. Look just match Travis. Don't you want to be apart of something new? Something that doesn't have conspiracy theories and death attached to it? I'm building something with creative freedom for everyone."

Cookie sighed. Hearing a man beg for money was a major turn off. Especially when they came from money and didn't have a single dime to their name aside from the little check they were given from the mom and pop shop their parents opened in their name. "Of course I'll tell my dad. Thank you Ray! We are making greatness!" Hanging up, he smiled big at Cookie. "Ray is in the bag. Put him down for 100k." "That's great Papi. Look it's getting late, how about we call it a night?" "Oh sure yeah-" "Great. I'll call you in the morning okay?" "You don't want to stay again?" "Cramps babe. I just want to curl up with my heating pad." "Oh okay. Call me when you wake up. I'll bring you some breakfast." "Okay. Thanks." She pecked his lips and grabbed her purse. Finally she could get somethings done.

Pulling up to the apartment complex she found linked to Lucious, she stared at it. Wasn't at all what she was expecting from him. Getting out of her head she walked up to apartment 23. The door and windows looked as she tried to find a way in. "Can I help you?" She spun around seeing a sexy ass latina looking her up and down. "Oh I'm looking for Rome." "He's not here." "Shit.... I'm Shani and you are?" "The building manager." "Oh well maybe you can help me. I've been dying to get back my earrings from Rome and he seems to be holding them hostage. One time thing and you know men. They use the one thing you seriously left on accident to get you back in bed again."

The building manager stared at her bankly. She knew Anika was his girlfriend and this woman was not Anika. "How do you know Rome?" "My current bae is his current girlfriend's brother. An even bigger coincidence since Rome and I used to date. One drunken night after running into each other and now I can't get my favorite pair of earrings back." "You're dating Cristian?" "Yeah. You know him?" "I've met him once or twice. Are you the one getting him a job at Empire?" "Oh no I've gotten him off that trainwreck. That company has way too many skeletons in its closet and quite frankly I don't see why anyone keeps trying to get into those doors leading artists to a staircase straight to hell."

"I'm Delilah," the building manager said with a chuckle. "Nice to meet you Delilah." "I'll check Rome's place for you but you can't exactly come in. Legal reasons." "I gotcha." "What do they look like and where could they be?" "They're hoops with diamonds encasing them and the nightstand I assume? Not sure where else he would put them." "Okay I'll go check. Hang tight." "Thank you so much." Once Delilah went around the corner, Cookie quickly unlocked the window so she could easily come back in later. "So are you from the area or are you from New York?" "I'm from New York, which is also where I met Rome. "So who followed who?" "Excuse me?" Cookie shouted back.

"Who followed who? Did you follow him? Or did he follow you?" "Oh we were broken up and I had to come to Cali for work so it was kind of a coincidence honestly." "Oooh okay. I don't see any earrings. I checked both nightstands." "Ugh damn okay. I'll try and convince him to just give them back again. Thank you for looking though." "Yeah no problem. Tell him no more one night stands. Anika is a sweet girl. She doesn't deserve that and you seem like you have a good thing going with Cristian. He needs someone like you in his life. Anika can only do so much to keep him level-headed and out of trouble," Delilah confessed. "I will. I definitely will. Thanks again," Cookie smiled as she walked away. Unknowingly that she was being followed.

Later that night, she went back to his place and slid the window up slowly. She climbed inside and shut the window back quietly, making sure Delilah wouldn't be tipped off. She stood in the dining room and let out a heavy breath. When did Lucious start living like he was an average Joe? Getting back on track she began her search for evidence. Surely he kept something that linked him to killing her boss or even burying her alive. She started in the bedroom, a photo catching her eye. He looked cute with Anika..... but he didn't look happy. More complacent. Anika didn't satiate him and it showed. How could she when she truly believed this make believe side of him was real and true? He was playing Ken to her Barbie and she was so self absorbed, she didn't even notice it.

There was no way she picked up the way his eyes darkened when he saw something he wanted to snatch. Or the way his jaw ticked when someone said the right words to trigger him. She couldn't hear the low rumble in his chest when his anger was becoming to much to stuff down. She didn't feel the slight of fear in his grip during a disagreement when he tried to coax away his inner desire to choke you until you kneeled before him. Anika didn't know who "Rome" was. But Cookie was ready to show her. "What are you doing here?" Cookie dropped the framed photo and spun on her heels. "Shit! You scared me," she voiced. "You're about to be even more scared when I call the cops for you breaking into Rome's apartment. What are you doing here?" Anika questioned again.

"Look it's not what it looks like." "Oh really? Are you not breaking and entering? Is that not what you're doing Shani? Or should I say Loretha?" Pulling out a folder, Anika opened it to a file her P.I had given her. "You are not a producer but an assistant. Or at least you were until you went missing after your boss died. They presumed you were dead but here you are. Spent a few months in a hospital just to get out and come straight here to Cali. You have 2 sisters but no other family. No permanent address. So what you came to con us? Rome called you out on your bullshit and you wanted to kill him for it?" "No, Anika look-"

"I don't understand why you had to drag my brother into this and why are you so obsessed with Rome-" "His name is not Rome!" Cookie blurted. "What?" "His name is Lucious Lyon and he's dangerous. Especially to you Anika. I came to protect you and your family. He's my ex. It sounds crazy but I'm telling you the truth. Everything you found out was true but I didn't kill my boss. He did. He killed jim and wanted me to run away with him but I wouldn't so he tried to kill me and buried me alive. That's why I was in the hospital." "Is this some kind of sick joke?" "I wish it was but it's not. This ring, he left it on my grave after he buried me. I came here to make sure he didn't hurt you or anyone else."

"So you decided to date my brother to do that." "I had to get close somehow. Anika if Lucious loves you..... that is the most dangerous thing that will ever happen to you in your life. Here," reaching in her back pocket, Cookie pulled out a folded envelope and gave it to Anika. Photos from their time together not even a year ago. The spark in his eyes as he looked at Cookie. The way he held her tight. The way he kissed her. Anika felt like her chest was about to explode. Who was this man? "I know this is a lot but if you help me find the evidence to lock him away, I promise I'll leave and you'll never see me again. Help me send him to where he deserves before he kills someone else who doesn't deserve it."

"I..... I....... you need to leave. He's on the way back here." "Anika-" "Just go!" Cookie groaned as she headed out the door. Anika sat on the bed staring at the photos. Who did she believe? A man she met 6 months ago or the woman who came in with the proof? She stayed glued to the bed, her eyes never left the photos. She hadn't felt so heart broken in years. Maybe it was her fault for that. She had fallen so fast with what she wanted to see. What she wanted to believe was a fairy tale come true. The sound of the door opening prompted her to wipe her tears. "Anika?" He called out. "I'm in here," she responded. He tossed his things down and headed into the bedroom. He smile fell as he saw the scattered pictures on the ground. "Anika....."

"Let me guess.... you can explain?" "I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you. I really did but I couldn't." Anika began to cry yet again. She had hoped he'd deny and give her a convincing story but he just caved. "Who are you?" "My name is Lucious. Lucious Lyon. Shani is-" "Loretha Holloway. I know. Did you bury her alive?" "No! She made up this story to cover her own shit. She says it so much that she believes it to be true." "Yeah well she also believes you killed her boss and you're basically Dexter." "She's fucking crazy-" "Clearly! But there has to be some sort of truth because you look like I'm about to uncover you deepest and darkest secret at any moment. Tell me the truth. I don't want to have to find out."

Lucious looked down as he thought of something the least but convincing. "Okay. She is the reason I left New York. Something happened with her and her boss and she ended up killing him. She tried to tell me it was for the betterment of us and I told her that she had to turn herself in. She refused. After that she started going crazy saying if I tried to snitch she'd tell the cops I did it. She started to ruin my life. My friendships, my relationships. I couldn't show my face without getting jumped or mugged at every turn so I left. I had to leave my job. A job I was at for years and loved deeply. I left it all behind because of her. I wanted to be free and disappear and she still found me. She still followed me."

"Why didn't you tell me then? When you saw her with Cris. You said nothing." "I was terrified. I was worried about what she would do to Cris or to you if either of you found out. I'm sorry Anika. I'm so sorry I lied. I just didn't want anything to happen to you." Anika groaned as she wiped her tears away and let it a heavy breath. "I sent her away with a few threats and a lot of money. She's gone now. But you have hurt me so deeply Rome.... Lucious God I don't even know what I'm supposed to fucking call you." Getting on bended knee Lucious grabbed her hand. "Call me whatever you want. Just don't stop calling me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Give me a chance to regain your love and trust."

"Me either," Anika whispered as she kissed Lucious softly. "That's what makes this so hard...... it's over," she spoke as she stood up. "Wait no. Anika wait we can work this out. Just let me fix this," he begged. "Goodbye," the only words that left her lips as she continued to walk out the door. "FUCK!" Lucious roared as he grabbed a lamp and threw it against a wall. The photos on the floor made his anger grow tenfold. He wanted Cookie dead. She ruined so fucking much in his life. But he took a few seconds to breathe. As much as he wanted to solely blame her, he had to realize this was also his fault. He had broken a rule. He didn't want to live life without Anika but it seemed like he was going to have to.

A couple days passed before a knock came to Lucious door. Opening it he was surprised to see Cristian. "Well well well. If it isn't Dr Jekyll and Mr Douchebag." "What are you doing here man?" "Just came to check up on you. My sister told me what happened. You'll be happy to know that Shani and I are nit a thing.I can't get past her real name in sorry." Lucious shrugged. She didn't like it either which is why he called her Cookie. "Look I heard all of the bullshit and while we don't necessarily get it we do understand hiding your identity. You don't have to hide out in this little hole of yours those. No reason for you to be punished twice. Plus I need your help. Since Shani is out the picture, Anika gave me the go ahead to still work with you. I went to bat for you okay? So stay out of her airspace for a while and we're good."

Lucious stared blankly at Cristian. What the fuck did that even mean? "Why?" "Because you're real. Yes you lied about your entire existence but you are still more authentic than half of the people I know. Plus it's kind of nice having you around." "Uh-" "No need to thank me. But we do need to discuss what needs to happen for me to get my own studio up and running." "I'm sorry. Your own studio?" "Yeah. That's what Shani was lining up for me." Shock etched across Lucious face. So she was doing something productive while she was here. "With thay being said take a few days and get your thoughts together and we can reconvene next weekend?" "That sounds good man. Thanks again." "No problem. Get your shit together. I'll text you."

Lucious decided to go for a walk, to ease his mind from the mess he had gotten himself into. Meanwhile, Delilah made her way to Anika's. Something didn't exactly sit right with her when she met "Shani". Someone who just decided to swoop in and go straight for Cristian Calhoun? It didn't make sense. Plus what were the chances that both of the Calhoun children were dating ex lovers? Her journalism senses were off the charts which led her to researching. She had already dug deep to find something on her mysterious tenant and came up empty. Juat because you led a private life didn't mean you didn't exist in the world. Not even a single social media page had come up.

Knocking on the door, Delilah bit her lip. Nerves taking over her. "Umm hi?" Anika spoke as she opened the door. "Hey Anika. I'm sure I'm the last person you expected here but I just had a couple questions about your brother and-" "Look I'm not about to talk to you about my brother and whatever he's into. Just because you're my ex's landlord or whatever doesn't mean you have free access to my family." "No I'm not thinking that at all I just-" "All of you reporters are relentless. Does it ever get tiring, impeding on people's lives? Just leave me alone please. Leave my brother alone too." Slamming the door shut, Delilah stood in shock. Ex? When did they even break up?

Heading back home, she saw her little sister hounding Rome yet again. "All I'm saying is that sitting around here moping is not going to get Anika Calhoun back in your good graces. Why don't you write her a song or something? Didn't you captivate her with playing music?" "That's not going to work this time Ellie," he voiced with a sigh as he tossed out junk mail. "Why not? Because you cheated?" "I didn't cheat." "That's not what Delilah said." "Ellie!" Delilah snapped. "Whaaaat?" "Go do some homework or something. Leave Rome alone." Rolling her eyes and huffing, Ellie stomped inside. "I'm so sorry about her. She doesn't know when to stay out of people's business."

Lucious chuckled to himself before looking up. "I could say the same about you." "I'm sorry what?" "Why did you let Shani in my apartment? Isn't that against the law?" "I didn't let her in. I went in myself. She was about to break your window in when I saw her outside your apartment. She claimed she left earrings. That shouldn't be hard to find in a man's apartment. But it was so I told her they weren't there. I actually did you a favor." "How?" "Peoperty damage. You would've been liable for the window then a police report would've had to be made. Saved you a headache." "No you caused one. Had she broken the window like you said a police report would've been made. She would've been in jail. But instead, you opened my door and she managed to unlock my windows while you were looking for earrings that don't exist and she still broke into my home."

"Wait what?" A look of shock sketched across Delilah's face. "So now you're the one liable. If I were petty I'd take you to court but that won't get Anika to take me back." "Wait how does those 2 things-" Just do me a favor. Be a property manager and that's it. You see someone being weird around here then report it. Stop trying to be helpful to strangers. You do more harm than good." Delilah's mouth fell open as she watched him walk to his apartment. She was doing her job and looking out for her tenants. What about that made her a bad person? She groaned as she stomped inside. "Are you doing a story on Rome?" Ellie asked, scaring Delilah as soon as she walked into the apartment. "What does it matter to you?" "Can you be normal to at least one person that moves in?"

"I'm normal. Some of these people are sketchy as fuck and you need to stop being so fucking friendly." "O.M.G. can you step out of Delulu land and realize that every little thing about someone isn't a story for you to print. You're running around here trying to forget your own problems you're creating problems for other people. Rome is cool and he's been helping me with my homework. Just leave him and whover he decides to fuck with alone please." Delilah sighed. Her sister was right. She was hiding behind her own story. Her obsession with Cristian Calhoun began when someone he swore was his best friend happened to invite an underage Delilah to a house party. He knew she was only 15. That didn't stop the overgrown man child from drugging her and doing God knows what with her.

All she remembered was waking up and her clothes shirt was halfway on and her shorts were unbuttoned and resting at her thighs. She left and never went back. Fear had riddled her as she pondered on what to do. The words of her mother whom she had already ran away from echoed in her head. No one would believe a runaway teen who looked like a hooker. So she took off and hid from the world. She kept her head down and got a job. Followed by her GED then eventually she started working towards becoming the writer she currently was. Thankfully so since her little sister came stumbling to her place. That was 2 years ago. She knew it was a matter of time before her drugged out mom ended up fucking up her sister too.

Life was hard for her, but she couldn't complain. Now she was her alone anymore and she was actually doing something good in her life. But she could be doing better. Maybe she should write her story. Show the world what kond of person they were mourning over. Some would call her heartless but what was even more heartless was the world not knowing his suicide a month ago was the result of 1 victim threatening to sue him. He couldn't handle the pressure of that lawsuit and knew settling would result in the world assuming he did what the victim said he did. So he took the cowardly way out. After news broke out that he was found in his sex dungeon hanging from the ceiling, the world turned on the very victim who was trying to tell her story.

Delilah owed it to herself and every other underaged girl that son of a bitch violated. Heading into her room, she opened her laptop and got to work. Research being at the top of her list. She got the lawsuit information, contacted the victim and then continued digging. The more she dug, the more she found. Just as she was about to take a break, a video came across her screen. Was that...... Rome? She paused as she stared the video on replay. She knew he was hanging around Cristian since he was dating Anika but she never suspected him to be at the party of a pedo. She had questions but she knew he wouldn't answer especially since he went off on her.

The sound of his door opening and closing alerted her, he was leaving. She looked out the window and watched him walk off. Once he was out of her view, she quickly ran for the keys to his place. Once she was inside, she stood still for a few seconds, wondering what exactly she was looking for. Not wasting another second, she started rummaging through any and everything. Drawers, cabinets, closets. She came up empty until she noticed a painting sitting on the ground. Moving it, she saw the vent that it covered. Her memory from the last time she was in his place reminding her that a nightstand originally was in the spot of the painting. Was he rearranging or hiding something?

She got down on all 4 and turned on her flashlight to see what was inside. A box hidden away from the common eye. She made quick getting it out. Still sitting on the ground, she opened it. News letters and magazine articles folded up inside. Moving the papers out the way, she spotted a gold chain as well as a bracelet and a pair of hoops with diamonds encasing them. Were these the earrings Shani was looking for? She dropped the earrings and looked at the articled. The dates starting back 6 almost 7 months ago. What the fuck was this?

New York producer body found in Hudson River after being missing for 3 weeks.

1SREAL's assistant Loretha Holloway deemed dead after 8 week search.

No suspect has been named in the murder and kidnapping of New York produce and assistant.

Pulling out her phone she quickly began searching who Loretha Holloway was. When she saw the photo pop up, all the air had been sucked from her lungs. The photo of Shani standing next to 1SREAL made her brain dive into overdrive. Especially when she noticed the very chain and earrings were a guest appearence in the photo. Looking back at the box, something else caught her eye. Something she was familliar with. A ring that she had seen a certain someone wear way too often while he was living. Flipping through the articles she saw just what she hoped she hadn't found.

36 Year old Producer Henderson found dead by suicide

Was she boarding a damn psychopathic serial killer? She frantically took photos and tossed everything back in the box. She needed to tell someone. She needed.... she needed to warn people. Her first thought was to warn Anika. She didn't care about being yelled out. That woman needed to know what she was dealing with. Racing back to her apartment, she grabbed her keys and wallet. "Ellie I'm chasing a story. There is money for pizza if you don't feel like making something to eat okay!?" Not waiting for a response she took off out the door. Before she could even make it to her car, a dark shadow knocked her out cold. Quickly, he put her in the back seat then hopped in the driver's seat. An hour drive later, he pulled up to a storage facility. Once he was right infront of the massive outdoor storage, he swiftly transported her inside and locked her in the temperature controlled cage.

Her eyes started to flutter once she felt the cold air against her face. Her vision cleared as she began to look around in panic. "No..... no where am I!? No no no no," her eyes finally landed on him. "You just couldn't leave well enough alone could you?" "Rome please... I.... what about Ellie? She's going to notice I'm missing. I won't say shit! I SWEAR IT!" "I told you to stay out of my place. Installed a camera after you and my ex broke in." "I'm sorry! Okay look just let me go. I'll leave. I'll run away. I'll grab Ellie and we will go so far from here! Pleaaaaassseeee. I don't want to die. I'm sorry but I swear I won't tell anyone please Rome." He tsked as he stared at the hysterical woman. He had no intentions of hurting her. He just wanted her nosey ass out of his business.

"I don't believe you. But that's fine. I just need a couple days to get my things in order and I'll be out your hair okay?" "No no no wait! You can't leave me in here!" "Just a couple days Delilah. We are going to tell Ellie you are working on a ground breaking story and in 48 hours I'll be gone." "NO! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" "Scream all you want to. No one can hear you outside of this storage. There is water. Some snacks in that bin over there. And look. I got a timer so you can see how long you have left. I'm going to start it in a minute. The door will automatically unlock and you will be free and I will be nowhere to be found. Calm down." Delilah continued to cry as she dropped to the ground. This was it for her. Lucious did as he said and started the timer. He had some unfinished business to take care of.

While he locked up, eyes captured his every move. A smirk on Cookie's face as she watched him drive off. All of this could've been avoided if Delilah and Anika hadn't been so fucking nosey. All she needed was to get inside the apartment and she would've found every Delilah did. Onky she would've made it out of the apartment without getting snatched up......again. She drove off after him. As he turned left, she turned right. It took her no time to make it to Anika's. She went to the door and knocked. The door swung open, Anika instantly groaned. "What do you want now?" "I need you to see something. I know you have no reason ro trust me but I need you to know that you cannot trust HIM."

"We broke up Shani or whatever your fucking name is." "But he's still hanging around your brother. I know you love your brother way too fucking much. If something happened to him you wouldn't forgive yourself. I'm trying t show you the true man that Rome is." Anika stared Cookie in the eyes. She didn't seem like she was lying. "Fine. What do I need to see?" "You're going to have to take this trip with me..... it won't be a long one I swear." Anika sighed and grabbed her keys. "Make it quick." Cookie nodded as she headed back to her car. While they made their way to the storage facility, Lucious made his way to Anika's.

He had to say his peace one last time before leaving for good. He knocked on the door, expecting an answer quickly. He took a few steps back. Her car was there. Why wasn't she answering. He pulled out his phone and called hers. "What Lucious?" "Hey ummm are you home? I just wanted to talk about something quick that's all." "No I'm not actually......" her voice grew quiet before she began to whisper. "I'm with Shani. She said she needed to show me something. Show me the real you." Sound disappeared as Lucious felt his world shatter. What did Cookie know? What could she be showing Anika? "Where exactly are you?"

"Ummmm like 20 minutes out. I don't know exactly where we are going." "Anika share your location with me please. I'm going to come get you. You shouldn't be with her." "Why? Is she going to kill me or something?" She sarcastically asked. "Anika.... love please. Just share the location." Rolling her eyes she hung up and sent him the pin. He frantically looked at the map. "FUCK!" He took off running back to his car, burning rubber to get back to the storage. Time played a fair game against him ot was taking twice as long to get back there. He knew he was fucked. Did he go and plead his case still or did he leave right then and there. No he had to go. He had to prove himself and he had to deal with Cookie for the last time.

As Cookie pulled up in front of the storage Lucious left, she unlocked her phone and showed Anika the photos she took of him carrying an unconscious Delilah inside. "What is this?" Anika asked. "Last night. This is where he was. He knocked his landlord out and then locked her in this storage. I guess she figured out what kind of man he was and he couldn't have that. I don't know if she's alive. All I know is she is still in there. He left without her." Anika shook her head. This couldn't be real. This was some shit out of movie. No way Lucious would do something so fucked up. "That's him. You can even look at the time and date the picture was taken. I've been trying to tell you this ma. Is dangerous. He's crazy and you need to get yourself and your family away from him."

"I need to see what's in the storage myself. I need it opened." Cookie stared at Anika in disbelief. How much proof did this bitch really need? "I.... fine." Getting out, Cookie popped her trunk and grabbed the bolt cutters she had on standby. Using all her strength, she cut the lock and opened the door for Anika. "HELP! HELP ME!" They heard screaming instantly and both rushed in to see Delilah banging on the door. "Anika. Shani! Thank God. Get me out of here! Please hurry before he comes back.  Rome is INSANE! I found out he is a fucking killer and I promised I wasn't going to say anything but I don't think he believes me please. Get me out of here."

Anika's feet turned into stone. She couldn't move to save her life let alone Delilah's. Cookie quickly began searching for a key. "Did you see him put something somewhere?" She asked as she flipped everything inside out. "No! I've been trying to get out of here!" Delilah panicked. "Flip that table! Look under it. He's crazy not dumb. There is a chance he could get locked into his own trap. He gotta have a way out," Cookie tossed. Delilah shoved the few things off the table and attempted to flip the heavy furniture over. Anika stood still, watching the other 2 women race against time. What did she get herself into? Had she been ignoring the signs? How could she have not known?

"Fuck!" Delilah screamed as she finally got the table on its side. She already knew there nothing taped underneath but she had to check the legs. Cookie walked to the side of the cage. "That one! It's in the top leg!" She pointed out. As soon as Delilah grabbed the key, the sound of the storage door rising struck all 3 with pure fear. "What did you do?" Anika softly asked. "I just told you!" Delilah snapped. "Tell me they are lying. Tell me you didn't do this." "Anika......" "Don't keep lying to the poor girl. Tell the truth. You are a fucking murderer. I told you he tried to kill me. He was about to kill Delilah too-" "No I wasn't. I didn't. I didn't try to kill you Cookie! Stop with the bullshit man-" "Bullshit!? I still have the fucking scar!" "Anika listen-" "Just let me go home to Ellie pleaaasseeee. You'll never see or hear from me again!" Delilah begged.

"Don't look him in the eyes. He's good at lying with them. Look around you. This is who he is Anika. This is what he does. You didn't believe me before but you need to believe me now. He's going to fucking kill you when it's all said and done," Cookie voiced. Lucious growled as he charged at her. Anika screamed as Delilah worked to unlock the door from the inside. Slamming Cookie against the wall, he knocked the air from her lungs. Her head spinning from the impact. Delilah opened the door, an attempt to make a run for it failed when the sound of a gun going off echoed in the space. She dropped to her knees, blood pooled from her lips as she fell to the ground. Anika wailed in terror as she back far away from the massacre. "Oops.... looks like you did it again," Cookie whispered to him.

His hands snaked around her neck, cutting off her air. She used her strength to try and stop him but she was no match for the deranged man. "We.... have.....a.. son," she managed to breathe out. The look of a rabid beast lightened as his brain replayed her words. "What?" He muttered as he dropped her on the ground. Cookie coughed and gasped as she tried to normalize her breathing. Anika continued to hyperventilate as she sat balled up on the ground. Her whimpering met Lucious ears, reminding him that he was there for her. "Anika. Baby listen-" "GET AWAY FROM ME!" He pulled his hands back and stared at her blankly. "Mi amor....." "No. Don't touch me. Leave me alone! You just killed that girl." "She was going to send me to prison!"

"You should be!" Darkness flashed across his face. "You dont mean that...." "I do.....I really do. I should've believed her. I should've ran far away from you. You're fucking crazy!" Lucious cocked his head to the side. That wasn't fair to him at all. He was trying. He was trying so hard to be a better person. It wasn't his fault that everyone around him had some form of fucked up problem that only he could take care of. That was his job. He cleaned up people's problems so they could continue to live life happily and carefree. She wasn't being fair. She wasn't even trying to understand him. "I didn't do any of this to hurt you-" "Oh my fucking- Lucious are you fucking serious!? Nothing you say is going to keep her from turning you in. You're dead. You will be rotting in a prison cell before sunrise," Cookie hissed.

"Shut the fuck up! Anika listen-" "No you shut the fuck up stupid! She is going to make a run for it and once she's out this self made prison,  you will get to see what is like to be held in a real one." "I swear to God I'm going to kill you." He spun around and faced off with Cookie. Cookie eyed Anika then back to Lucious, unspoken words enough to tell her to run as soon as she could. "Do it bitch. Give her one more murder to pin on you and when my son is old enough to come find you, you bet not fucking me to him about you MURDERED HIS MOTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE A SELFISH ASS PSYCHO!" His mind getting the best of him as he flew back over to Cookie. Son or not he was tired of her fucking mouth.

Anika jumped up and ran straight to the closed door. Seeing her movement from the corner of his eye, Lucious made a quick decision to grab her instead. She put up a fight, her nails scratching his face as she tried to pull away from him. Only furthering his anger about the situation. "Stop.... stop! ANIKA STOP IT!" With all his strength, he had slammed her body against the hard concrete wall. Her unconscious body slumped to the ground, blood rushing from her head. "FUCK MAN!" he shouted as he washed his hands over his face. "Is she actually dead or did you just do her like you did me?" Cookie questioned.

"Why are you fucking here!? You had the chance to leave! Why would come here and fuck everything up!?" "YOU FUCKED EVERYTHING UP. Stop blaming me for this!" "You could've been anywhere else but here. You claim we have a son but you here doing petty shit to make my life a living hell instead of being a mother." "You know so little and talk so damn much. That's your fucking problem. I've been a mother all this time." He scoffed as he paced back and forth. He had 2 bodies surrounding him. One was very much known in the state. What was he going to do with this mess on his hands? "What part of this is being a mother? A good one at that?" She stomped up to him, slapping his face bright red.

"Don't you ever question my ability to be a good mother! Everything I've done, I've kept my son in mind. He's safe unlike you right now." "Last I checked you were in here too." "You really think they won't believe me over you?" "I bet my freedom on it." She pursed her lips before forming crocodile tears. Her body trembled as she stood before him. "I...I I don't.. know why he he he did did that. I'm sosorsorryyyyyyy. He was was was going to kiiiiillll meeeee." Her dramatic acting so believable, he groaned loudly. "Yet you haven't made a move to call the cops or get away." "For you to chase me? No thanks. One concussion is enough." "I could kill you too though." "But will you? Knowing you will never get a chance to meet your son and that you would never see the light of day again?"

He sighed. He was at his wits end. "What do you want?" "I want you to admit it." "Admit what?" "What you did to me." The 2 stared at each other. "I didn't do anything but love you." "Oh bull fucking shit. You didn't love me. You were obsessed. There's a difference." "No I loved you-" "No the fuck you-" "I fucking love you Cook! You so Goddamn stubborn! I killed that nigga because he violated you. I have loved you so much that I'd be willing to do that without questions. And I did. I don't fucking regret it." Cookie bit the inside of her cheek.  "You loved me so much that you left me buried in a ditch in the middle of fucking nowhere." "I....... I'm sorry Cook. None of that was supposed to happen. I...... I didn't know what else to do."

Why are you doing this? Letting her drag all of these confessions out of you. She's a con artist. She knows what she is doing. Everything you say will get used against you and you'll be rotting in a prison for the rest of your life. Yes you love her but that doesn't mean give her this satisfaction. She just manipulated you into killing the one who was truly good for you...... even though Anika didn't quite fit. She was good for you. She was making you be..... a voiceless idiot. Cookie loved you completely. Every part of you. Until she didn't. This is her fault. If she would've loved you enough and stayed you wouldn't be here. The two of you would be happy with your son. Oh shit..... I have a fucking son.

"You didn't know what else to do!? You could've taken me to a hospital!" "There was no time! The investigation already started! If you hadn't of flipped shit-" "Oh no you don't! Don't flip this on me! You weren't thinking about me when you did this because of you had taken 2 seconds to think hmm how would she fucking react to murder!" "I knew how you'd react but I expected you to understand and hear me out!" "Maybe if I hadn't found out I was pregnant that morning!!" Lucious froze. It all made sense now. Why she kept saying she couldn't be linked to him. Why she was trying so hard to get away. Not once did she deny loving him when he asked but she knew she couldn't sacrifice her life for what he had done.

"Why didn't you say that?" "YOU HAD MURDERED MY BOSS STUPID! The fuck was you expecting out me in that very fucking moment? Total vulnerability!?" "Yes!" "You are so fucking...... Lucious......." "I'm sorry. I'm sorry Cook. I should've thought things through. I'm sorry. I can't take it back but I'm sorry for what I put you through. I never wanted things to end up like this. I didn't want to leave you." "You did more than leave me Lucious." "I know and I'm the biggest fucking idiot for that. Let me fix it." "How the fuck are you going to do that? There are 2 more dead people. You just orphaned a teenage girl. Cristian is going to be looking for his sister. The bodies just keep piling up and I'm sorry but I refuse to let my son be surrounded by shit like this." "Your son or our son? How do I know he is even mine?" She groaned and pulled out her phone, showing the lockscreen.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh. He's mine.....those eyes.......how did I not notice the changes in her? Fuuuuuck. I gotta do at least one thing right.

Taking a second, Lucious thought hard about what his next move was. "Do you remember what I told you about my people? Where they were from?" "Yeah why?" "Go. Go there and I'll meet you there. Let me clear up this shit and I'll meet you there. You'll be safe and far away from here and this mess I created." "Lucious I can't just go to Cuba and plus how are you going to escape country lines like that?" "Don't worry about me. You get our son and head straight to the airport. Get all the money you have, cash and get on the next flight to miami then head straight to Cuba." He spun around, grabbing a paper and pen. Frantically writing down a name, he handed it to her.

"Ditch the phone. Anything that can be traced, get rid of it. When I land, I'll find you. Get out of here. Go!" Her feet moved with urgency. No time for hesitation. While she headed to get her son and anything she would need, Lucious began to clean up the mess surrounding him. It took some time, but he chopped up Delilah's body, piece by piece. Dividing her weight into 3 plastic bins, he used a moving cart to get her to the car. Afterwards he drove to Castle Rock. He remembered this being a place Anika loved due to the lower amount of people strolling through at night. He thought she was bullshitting considering it was by the road but he was shocked. Making quick, he dumped her body into the water as the waves crashed, carrying everything out grabbed back out to sea.

"This wasn't supposed to be how you ended Delilah. I'm sorry for this. I wish I could say things will turn out okay for Ellie but, I can't truthfully tell you that. Watch over her. She might need it," he spoke as he watched the last of her body get swallowed in the tide. He let out a deep breath. There was one more person left. He didn't want to do the very thing he was planning but there was no other way to clear things up. He went back and got Anika's body, stuffing her in an oversized bag. He drove back to her place and carried her inside. Covering his tracks, he got to work. Delilah's phone, covered in blood, he dropped it so it would shatter. In order to make it look like a struggle, he bashed Anika's head against the wall once more before dragging her body down to ground, leaving a streak of blood.

He made sure there was no trace of his skin under her nails. He then wiped her security footage up until the moment Delilah showed up then turned it off completely. Her sims card taken out and destroyed. Messages cleared. Calls deleted. He gifted himself some time. Did he call 911? Nah. Better to let someone else discover her. He squatted down in front of her limp body. The words to say goodbye becoming hard to form. It's not like they held any meaning at this point. But still he took in her face for a while. He had already packed earlier and had his money and passport ready to go. He just had to leave. If only his body could get with the program and physically walk out the damn door.

I shouldn't have came here. I should've stayed hidden. Everything I touch I destroy. She didn't deserve this. Anika was a pure heart. She only wanted someone genuine to love her and now........ she's dead. I don't want this to be my life forever. I don't want everyone I come around and touch to just die at the same thing I'm trying to genuinely give. The only one who hasn't or won't die is........ she's given me a son...I never imagined being a father. She did that for me. She's wearing the ring still. She still loves me..........we are 2 twisted ass people. How are we supposed to raise a normal child? I don't know what I'm doing. Look what hearkened when I tried to do something new. They might actually catch me this time....... especially if I stay here.

He stood up and headed out the house. The entire drive away, he was sick in his head. A dangerous place for someone like him. As he continued to think of what kind of man he was going to be for his son, his mind drifted to Ellie. She was a teenager who was going to be put in the system. There wasn't anything he could really do for her at this point. If he turned back, he'd be locked up so damn fast or at least taken in for questioning and more than likely not freed. Maybe be could send her some resources to get going in life once everything else in his life was established. If he could find her that is. Crossing the border into Nevada, he quickly made his way to the airport and got on a flight to Florida.

Five hours later, non stop, he was so close to getting out of sight and out of mind. An hour and a half had passed before the next flight to Havana boarded. He narrowly escaped the breaking news as the plane took off. He was free.... for now. Anika's face was plastered across the news in the states. Just about everyone believed Delilah was the deranged killer. An assault victim with a hunger for truth and would stop at nothing to get every detail she needed. It made sense. Except to Cristian and Ellie of course. They knew their sisters and something wasn't quite adding up. But that wasn't Lucious problem anymore.

His current dilemma was finding Cookie and his son in a place that was bigger than the state of Texas. Months had went by of him searching. He was almost certain she wasn't there. Not that he could blame her. Why would she want to go somewhere with someone who tried to kill her? It took nothing for him to blend in with the locals. He was making money now and had a place to call his own. But he kept his eyes and ears open for her. It had been 3 months total and still not a sight. That was until he heard a story voice not too far from him. "Hola! Cuánto cuesta?" He spun on his heel. Where was she?

So close. She's so close. I know that voice anywhere. Where is she? She's been here long enough, the locals know her. She's comfortable here. My love. My son. Where are you?

"Lucious?" He froze, his heart pounding out of his chest. Feet like concrete. Why was he nervous to face her? The sound of his son babbling caught his attention. He turned around slowly. There she stood. Shorts and a flowing white top. Her hair wrapped up with big hoop earrings on. Their son on her hip as he gripped the strap of her shirt, drool running down his mouth. "I told you I'd find you," he voiced, his eyes slowly raising from his son's, to hers. "A whole 3 months later. What took you so long?" "It's not exactly a small place to hide out at." Cookie hummed as she readjusted her chunky child. Lucious grabbed the bags she was holding, freeing up her hand to do as she needed.

"So now what?" She asked,  spinning on her heels. He followed her,  his plans no longer on the forefront of his mind. "I don't know. Live?" "And that means what exactly? I'm not for the killing sprees you keep having. My son will grow up as normal as I can show him." "Our son." "I have yet to determine if you will be a permanent person in his life." "Cook you can't-" "I can and I will. Being loved by you is every bit of dangerous. You do things that are uncalled for and that's an understatement. If that's what you're going to continue to be about then let us be. Let us live free so he can have a normal life. Free from the fear that one day we'll do something wrong and have our trachea crushed and buried alive."

"I'm sorry-" "Yeah you say that now but are you just saying that because this is where you've ended up? Starting in the face of someone you've sworn was a ghost by now?" "I mean it. As much as you might not believe me....... you never left my mind. I thought about you way too often. I tried to gain some form of normalcy but failed because my normalcy was with you." "You say this like normal is you. Like your just a good man who does bad things. You are a murderer Lucious." "I'm not-" "You are here......Anika is dead by your hands. I refuse to be next. I refuse to put my son's life in harms way." "You're wrong about me...... and I'm going to prove it to you," he voiced.

The two stared at each other in front of Cookie's home. Disbelief on her face and hopefulness on his. "Give me time and I'll show you just how much I can truly be the man that you need. That OUR son needs. If you'll allow me." He handed her the bags before placing a kiss on her cheek and walking away. It took patience for him to learn how to form healthy habits. His anger no longer ending with blood staining every item in his wardrobe. Did he have his moments of lashing out? Of course. But for each day that passed he kept his mind on his son. Legend Zayn Lyon. He loved that Cookie gave him that name.

Everyday Lucious would get up and train his body and mental. Boxing seemed to help both these days. Then he'd grab something to eat before going to work. By lunch, he made his way to Cookie's. Spending the time with his growing boy and shamelessly flirting with Cookie. She often pushed him away but deep down, she couldn't say she didn't enjoy it. She was noticing the changes he was making. Maybe they could be something more but her scars still held her heart in contempt. What were the chances he wouldn't add more. There were plenty of times Lucious felt at his wits end with her reasoning and excuses but then he had to remember.

This is my fault. I'm the reason we are here. Had I done things differently we wouldn't be so estranged. As days go by I have nothing but time to think on my actions. The deeds of my past. As a poet once said 'Heartbreak is our greatest teacher and if so, thank you for making me wise.' Never again will I destroy her trust. Never again will I make her fear me. I am my truest self with her and if it takes a million years for her to see it, then so be it. She is my life my love. She is my home.

"He's asleep," Cookie whispered as she stood in the doorway. Lucious zoned out as he lightly rocked his now one year old son back and forth. It had been a long evening with the little one. A fever that finally broke after a couple days, and much to the parents surprise, Legend was wanting his daddy very much. Not like Lucious minded it. He had been working very hard to to not only get on Cookie's good side but his son's as well. It seemed like yesterday he couldn't hold the little one for 5 minutes without him screaming bloody murder and now he was falling asleep with a fistful of Lu's shirt.

"I got him," Lucious spoke softly as he stood up. He didn't want Cookie to have to awkwardly grab the sleeping child which was more than likely going to stir him awake. As he walked over to the crib, he laid Legend down. A soft hand on his back to ensure his slumber before backing away slowly. Cookie chuckled to herself. She never thought she'd see the day that Lucious was a soft and caring father. Something about that sight did something to her. Her body warmed up. Hormones. That was her excuse. "You have a mystery stain on your shirt," she pointed out as she walked out the room. He looked down and chuckled.

"Do you think you could get it out for me?" "Oh am I your maid now?" "No I'm just asking as a favor. I know if I try I'll end up ruining a perfectly good shirt." "I suppose. I was going to do a load of laundry anyways. Go shower and they'll be clean by the time you get out," she instructed. Her back to him as she headed to the kitchen. Lucious grinned to himself. He knew she was going to tell him to shower. Some things about her never changed. She didn't see a reason for one item to be cleaned especially if you were going to put it back on. So that meant cleaning your body as your clothes got cleaned. But she played right into his plan. He just needed a reason to get naked in her presence. Once he was standing under the hot water, he heard the bathroom door open.

Cookie grabbed his clothes swiftly and headed back out to wash them. It took Lucious no time to cleanse himself. A towel wrapped around his waist, he strolled through the home in search of her. He caught her adding clothes to the dryer and starting another load in the washer. He walked closer, boxing her in. "Thank you," he voiced down to her, startling her. She jumped as she spun and saw him standing there. It had been too long since she seen him in all his glory. "You just gonna stand there....staring at me?" Her feet planted. Why was he toying with her right now? Every muscle flexed. His chest asking to be clawed. His arms begging to be bitten. Before she knew it his hands had snatched her by her shirt and she was trapped in his air.

She took a deep breath, smelling his scent. She missed it something fierce. He looked down at her, a smirk on his face. He was taking in her intoxicating aroma as well. She always smelled like the perfect edible to take him to new heights. His hand snaked up her arms, his touch bringing chills to her body. One glance up and she licked her lips. Damn he was so fucking fine. His thumb caressed the side of her cheek while his other hand found its way to her natural tresses. A tender touch before he pulled her hair, making her head tilt back. She moaned, an airy breath escaped her lips. He hummed and licked his lips. He wanted to take a bite out of her so bad.

"Ummmm I..... I need to finish cleaning up," she pushed out. She tried to go around him but he prevented her from doing so. "Why are you running?" His deep tone sending shivers down her spine. "I'm not. I have things to do Lucious," she looked down, it was too hot to keep looking in his hazel green eyes. "You are. Am I making you feel some type of way?" "Not at all. A tad bit frustrated because you won't let me clean my house." "It's clean. You've been cleaning all day. You should take a load off your feet. Relax." "I still have dishes to wash." "Cookie........"he gripped her chin, forcing her to look up at him. Her words stuck in her throat. "Relax....." he scooped her up, sitting her atop the washer.

"I need to get some things done before-" Lucious leaned in, attacking her neck. Her eyes rolled, her words turned into moans. His tongue flickered against her skin as he picked at the fabric covering her skin. "You need to stop fighting me," he spoke against her skin, a love bite pulling a gasp from her lips. Her moved down her neck, his tongue trailed down the valley of her breasts. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. "No. We don't need to fall back into this. It never ends well." "It will. Let me take care of you." "You just want me to play my emotions. Have me out of my head so when you fuck up....... you've already fucked up haven't you?"

Her mind back to thinking like normal. Why else would he be all up on her like this? "No. Surprisingly I've done nothing that requires you to ring the alarms. I'm not going to lie and say I don't have the urge to do something out of the ordinary but there is something else I want to do more." "See this is what I'm talking about. You can never just be normal. Always gotta do something fucked up!" She hopped down from the washer but he pulled her back. "I want you..... I want...... to lose myself in you." His hand snaked around her neck and tightened. Her breathing became shallow as his eyes stared deeply into hers. "No," she whispered out. "What was that? You'll have to speak up." Her back pressed against the washer, his grip tighter than before.

Her hands pressed against his chest. Her mind telling her to get him off of her but her body was caving in every way. He towered over her, his breath mixing with her air. His eyes grew darker. The growl barreling from his chest echoing around her. She was frozen in time. "I know you remember," he whispered with a peck against her skin. "All the ways I'd have you screaming........running..... crying out for me," her eyes flickered as she tried to fight the waves coming over her. "All the scratches you left. The way your body trembled under me. You remember? How you would take me like the good girl you are," she gasped as his fingers made their way into her shorts.

His fist around her throat unwavering. He lifted her back into the washer. His strength forever unmatched. His middle 2 fingers working her inner core as he watched her intensely. Her mouth dropped open, her legs widened as her head lazily tossed back. "You remember don't you?" He softly spoke. When she didn't answer, he pinched her clit. Snapping her out of her trance. "What the-" he slap her jaw, his eyes telling her not to test him. Heat rose as she felt mixed feelings. She muffed his face and shoved his chest as hard she could. "Get the fuck off me!" She snapped jumping back down. She finally walked out of the laundry room and to the kitchen.

She didn't expect him to wait before following her. Just as she had cleaned off the counter, he snuck behind her, the grasp he held on the back of her neck made her legs buckle. He shoved her face down onto the counter, her legs kicking. Until his hand landed against her backside. She squealed too loud for his liking. He lifted her up, her back to his chest. His tongue fiddled around her ear. "Don't wake him up," his sinister tone making her feel soaked. He pushed her back down, smacking her on the ass again. She bit her bottom lip but her squeaks still fell through. His free hand making quick with shoving her shorts to the ground.

He licked his lips as he landed another hit to her body. She was glistening so bright just for him. She could never hide how hot he made her feel from him. "You always make me work for it. You know I fucking love it dont you?" She groaned. Her ass was beginning to sting from the impact. She didn't expect him to bite her sensitive derriere though. "YES!" She shrieked in pain. He chuckled, rubbing the mark he left. "Who told you that you could give me an attitude?" She turned her head and bit her tongue. He laid his weight on top of her back and leaned into her ear. "Now I'm going to have to put that attitude back in check," he bit her ear before standing back up. His hand held her arms behind her back as he examined which way he was going to take her down.

Dragging 2 fingers slowly, he watched how her juices coated the digits. He couldn't help but to get a taste of her sweetness. Just the hint on his fingers enough to drive him mad. Freeing his manhood, he stood at her entrance. The slow bound hitting her button, her body anxious for what was next. Putting both hands on her wrists, he used her as an anchor as he drove into her, a slow burn that made her hiss before a gasp escaped her lips. It had been too damn long. A smirk oj his face when he decided to pull himself from her orifice.  "Please," she begged in a whisper. "Please what? What you want?" He leaned over her waiting on an answer. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She didn't want to fix her lips and sound so submissive but that's all he wanted from her.

"Beg." "No," she spat, standing on business as much as she could. "No? Hmm," his lack of words had her mind racing. His hand never leaving her skin but he turned and saw what he needed. Grabbing it, he ran the sharp blade of a carving knife along her backside. Her breath hitched in her throat. The cold on her hot body sendingher mixed signals. At one point it felt good. At another she knew he would slice her without hesitation. The feeling was becoming exhilarating. Would he or would he not? That was the question that only he knew the answer to. Would he make her bleed? That wasn't his intention. A slight surface cut at max. But she didn't know that.

"Okay okay! Please........give it to me," she spilled out. "You can do better than that beautiful," his words slithered from his tongue. A little pressure against her skin, his head cocked to the side as he watched her skin slowly break. "Fuck me!" She groaned. It felt like a papercut but she knew he was capable of more. Pulling her back to his chest, he moved the knife to her neck. His snake pressed between her legs. She took short breaths. "I missed you......fuck I've missed you," he lowly spoke as he inhaled her scent. His hips pulled back before driving forward into her heat. She shrieked, unable to control the noises coming from her mouth.

"Shhhhh," he taunted as he worked her middle. Her nails reaching to dig into his hand. It was taking the strength of God to keep her balance but he wasn't freeing her. Raising the knife, he forced her head back to look at at him. His lips captured hers, taking her air right out of her lungs. She bit his bottom lip, an orgasm rushing through her core. He groaned, a hint of metal hit his tongue from her breaking the skin. Once she freed him, he slammed her back onto the counter. Her hands released but the pressure he placed on her back not making it any easier for her to move. He picked up his rhythm, the force of a mac truck hitting her.

Their skin battering against each other echoed around them. Her moans turning into growls as she took every inch of him. Her arms stretched across the counter. She fought to pull away, give her a single ounce of relief. He snatched her by her neck, holding her in place. His huffs and groans directly in her ear as he slammed her back against him. His chest rumbled with each stroke closer to his peak. "Fuuuuuck. I can't..... I can't," she muttered. "You can and you fucking will," he roared. Her legs began to shake, her tide about to crash onto shore. Feeling her leaking, he pulled out, drumming his sword against her bean. Her legs giving out as she spilled onto the floor. His grip on her neck the only thing holding her up. Massaging his length as he watched her body tremble, he could feel pride settling in his chest.

He spun her around, attacking her lips yet again as he propped her on the counter. Lost in the abyss of her kiss, he fiddled her clit, her body convulsed in his hold. She tried to push his hands away from but to no avail. She moaned against his tongue, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. He leaned down, catching her breast between his teeth, his tongue flickered over her pebbled nipples. Nothing could prevent her from unleashing her waterfall. Her soft hands pressed against his chest. He growled, biting down on her nipple. An airy roar ripped from her lungs, the counter a slip and slide from her nectar alone. He finally let her go, a dark chuckle as he watched her slide back. "Breathe baby........" he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back close to him. "I'm not quite done," separating her legs, he kneeled between them.

His mouth suctioned cupped to her heat. He slurped every drop of her essence up. His tongue working better than any rose toy could. With her entire body shaking, she still attempted to push him away. One hand reached up and snaked around her neck. Cutting off her airway, he continued his feast. Her back arched, her nails digging into his veins, her legs locked around his head. If he wasn't a strong swimmer he'd surely drown. He released her neck, his arms locked around her hips. Not a single drop going to waste. When her body fell flat onto the counter, he let her go and crawled on top of the counter.

He slid back into her with ease. No more of a fight left in her body. She could only take it. Any and everything. He placed a gingerly kiss on her lips before slapping her face. Her pupils dilated, he could see the trance he had her in. "You feel so damn good don't you baby," he voiced to her. Every touch felt sensitive. Every breath on her skin felt like ice trailing down her body. She could only breathe and stare at the man that ruined her for everybody. No one else could drive her into this state of ecstasy and he knew it. Her fingers raked along his body, she knew he was getting close to his own demise. It was only so much longer that he could stay inside her warm pool.

With every pump, she came. With every growl, she trembled. With every kiss she flew to new heights. The vein in his neck bulged as drove home, his face buried in her neck. She kissed his before biting the sensitive spot that made him twitch his own self. He shuddered as he emptied every last drop deep into her abyss. He slapped her thigh to release him. She groaned. "Not yet," the words so soft he barely heard her. He chuckled as he look down at her. "I missed you," she softly confessed. His cheeks red from those 3 words. He didn't know how she made him feel like that but he loved it. Maybe he was crazy. But she was okay with that. As long as she let him unleash that crazy onto her, maybe things could remain normal. But then again...........something was bound to happen sooner or later.

Heeeeeyyyyyy.
Yall missed us??
We're coming back!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

77.3K 3K 62
Here we are on Part 3 of this rollercoaster that is the story of TnT. Picking up with broken hearts, new beginnings and new lives brought into the...
83.2K 2.6K 40
When a modeling company that Taraji Models for gets a new CEO she diddnt think much of it. They all say Trouble comes with a capital T. Who knew that...
80.1K 3.3K 50
A Ter-Raji story. I knew he was married and I didnt care because I knew what was on camera wasnt real. You may think what everyone else is thinking t...
18.6K 982 24
After Being Away For 13 Years Will The Love Be The Same? Was There Ever A Foundation Built Strong Enough For Them? Will Everything Ever Be The Same A...