MY PAKINDIAN LOVE IN KOREA๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

By YOOMINERS

Love story of a Indian+Pakistani girl jiminie living and studying in Korea with her korean best friend taehyu... More

EPISODE:01
INTRODUCTION
EPISODE:02
EPISODE:03
EPISODE:04
EPISODE:05
EP:06
EP:07
INTRODUCTION (2)
EP:08
EP:09
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
EP:21

EP:14

178 5 5
By YOOMINERS

Author's pov:hello armies!hope you all are well like I'm so let's start w/o delay and yes!continue voting and commenting...telling me you all enjoy🥰🥰

GENERAL POV:
      5 months passed and everything is going well and happy till now...it's now sixth month of jiminie and Tae/n so they and fav5 are having exams...and today is last exam...
Jiminie outfit along with Tae/n:

Jiminie's pov:
    Huff...it's been a year now since I came to Korea and next month is new year...I smiled as Tae/n cheered for vacation we are getting...well,we trio and fav5 are going to camp by our university...well it should be like everyone going home but since everyone thought that camping will be better so everyone said yes! And are already packing...Tae/n and I have done half packing...seniors are also coming with us cuz department are different not university duh...I knocked Tae head a little making her whine and glare at me...I raised my eyebrow and she shaked her head as she owns me favour...I tutored her for this semester exams,y/n smiled at our this interaction..we all walked towards our dorms as we all needed rest and pack also since we will leave for camping tomorrow...

Third person pov:(next day)
     Jiminie along with Tae/n entered the university bus only to be greeted by different faces she didn't knew are in her daily life...jiminie shaked her head and sat on seat along with her soulmate Tae...(are you sure,you can travel in bus?)tae asked jiminie worriedly since she had motion sickness..jiminie nodded her head telling Tae that she will manage...everyone seated on their seat but before bus could start...fav5 cars stopped at bus side...girls started to cheer as they all saw min yoongi stepping out of car and after him jungkook...

Jin came out of car and walked starting stairs of bus and noticed taemin/n...she looked at dean and said (dean, I'm sorry to interrupt but my sister and her friends are going with us in car..so let me take them, please)..dean nodded at jin who motioned taemin/n to get out of bus...Tae nodded and looked at jimin/n who also nodded and stood up stepping out of bus...few girls were jealous that taemin/n are going with fav5 but they knew that they can't do anything...

       Bus left while jiminie sat beside yoongi in backseat as he was lazy to drive while Tae sat on passenger seat while jk on driving seat...y/n sat on passenger seat while hoseok was sitting on driving seat....jk started car and behind him hoseok followed ...

      "Drive was going smoothly...yoongi placed jiminie head on his shoulder making her lean on him ...(sleep baby mochi,I know you are sleepy due to exams)..jiminie nodded and closed her eyes,before she could doze off she heard(you look gorgeous today)with a smile she slept...

     After half hour:taemin were sleeping while yoonkook were awake...yoongi was caressing his baby mochi hairs while talking on his phone with mins...(mom..I can take care of my mochi baby..you don't need to come even after you have half of trust on our university)min jina smirked and said(that makes it more easy,you know)..min jiyoon shaked his head as he knew his wife is teasing their son,while his overprotective son is also involving in it...(okay fine ...I won't come but take care and don't catch fever or anything,okay)...yoongi nodded and cutted the call...he looked at his fiance and then out of window....
After 15 minutes,cars along with bus followed stopped and parked Infront of hotel..they all will be staying... yoonkook woke taemin and then exited the car ....jiminie set her dupatta and followed everyone...

All students were waiting in lobby for keys of their assigned rooms... jiminie was feeling a constant stare,she looked at source and flinced meeting lustful gaze of prof nat...she immediately looked down and started fondling with her dupatta(a sign that she is anxious)...jiminie heard tae calling her,she thanked god and walked to her...(yes Tae,what happened?)..tae smiled and asked her(wanna share room with jin unnie..they are assigning one senior too)..jiminie immediately nodded wanting to move out of here... finally after 10 minutes, everything was decided...taemin/n and jin sharing room while yoongi along with remaining fav5 sharing room...

   Everyone moved to their assigned rooms...yoongi looked at his fiance and moved to his room too.. thankfully,they were on same floor...(everyone... evening sharp 7:00,meet us in lobby)students cheered and nodded... entering room jiminie layed on bed and slept off tired of overthinking..Tae who saw this cuddled her soulmate and dozed off too..Jin/n took a nap and got ready while taemin were still sleeping...Jin woke Tae and asked her to frehnup and wake jiminie...Tae nodded to jin and went to freshnup...upon coming out she heard a knock,tae asked who it was and opened door...fav5 along y/n entered room ...jk hugged Tae who retorted back...(Tae..is jiminie ready?)jin asked making tae bit her tongue off and skake her head...Jin glared at her and walked towards jiminie who was sleeping like no Tommorow...Jin stopped on her tracks as she saw jiminie sleeping like angel... others looked at her confused and also stood up walking towards jiminie side..they all cooed at her calm and soft+cute face while sleeping...

   Yoongi took out his phone and clicked her pic marking others chuckle at whipped men...Jin then with heavy heart shook jiminie who woke up and sat on bed rubbing her eyes cutely...yoongi smiled before peaking her forehead w/o shame and embarrassment making jiminie smile shyly while other coo at them ..jiminie then walked towards washroom and got fresh.(so ladies and gentlemen present you jiminie singhania in casual dress,clapping) everyone clapped but after jiminie came out...everyone got shock as she was wearing something apart from traditional dress,not that they hate it but she looks stunning in every dress she wears...

Jiminie nervously looked at everyone as she thought she was looking bad...(yahh!atleast say something before my soulmate starts overthinking)...Jin immediately hugged jiminie who smiled and hugged back(you look stunning jiminie,I will make sure to help Tae to dress you more in casuals)..jiminie went little red at comment and said thankyou...fav5 except leader also praised her making jiminie smile at them and thank them..yoongi who was still in shock walked towards jiminie and________

Yoongi's pov:
     The moment Jiminie walked out in casual I knew I fucked up...their is no going back and nor I'm going to...damn it,she looks she cute and fabulous in casuals..I will ask mom to take her on shopping and I'll accompany them even i don't like shopping but for her,it's okay ...I walked toward her after my terrace broke...I smiled and took her hand in my hand kissing her knuckles.."this low-key servant is already on his knees for you love,don't make him fall more"

jiminie blushed at my words and it makes me proud...she whispered you look handsome too shyly...I smirked at her whole red tomato face and stood beside her holding her hands...

"Ahmm ahmm"i looked at my bunny face brother to see him grinning...before he could say anything,jin unnie took them out of room...(you both look like couple dressed)jin unnie shouted before exiting the door..I looked at jiminie who looked at my dress and whispered enough to hear(indeed we look like couple)..we both also walked towards lobby...

So,how was it???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.7K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
23.9K 922 23
Do you guys wanna join me for a beautiful rollercoaster ride...? Come join me to witness the journey from engagement to marriage between Kim Taehyun...
14.4K 665 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...
139K 6.1K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...