High&Low The Movie 3: Final M...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Soon after the fight with Doubt, Mighty Warriors, and meeting Kuryu Group, Keiji, Cobra, Yamato, Noboru, Sara... More

Bio
Kuryu
Sadness
Loss
Plan
Search
Epilogue Pt 2

Epilogue Pt 1

42 1 0
By Freedom_Fighter24

~Keiji POV~

I felt ready as I still had the ring with me after all this time.

Once I took a deep breath, I pulled out my phone and texted Noboru to bring Lala to the place. I even shared my location so he'll know where I was, just to make things easier.

I told him that I was gonna propose, but I didn't want him saying anything because this was towards Lala and not him. I made him promise to him it tell Lala and he assured me he wasn't going to, making me trust him.

Soon enough, after 15 minutes or so, they were here.

(A/N: I suggest playing this song now as a very emotional moment is sbout to happen.)

When I saw her with them, I smiled and started running down the steps.

Then, Lala started running up to me with tears in her eyes as I had some too. We then collided in a huge hug and we kissed as it was the best feeling in the world, and that was being free from Kuryu Group and their Casino Project.

Lala: We're free! We're finally free!

Keiji: We are. Only if Smoky were here.

Lala: I know, but he's looking down, smiling at what he's seeing.

Keiji: Yeah. Let's go inside, shall we?

We all went to where Kohaku, the Amamiyas, and Tsukumo were as they were still watching Eri getting her picture taken from many reporters and photographers.

Noboru, Sarah, Kabuto, and Hikaru were coming with us as I secretly gave Noboru my phone so he can record me proposing to Lala.

That's right, I'm gonna be asking Lala to marry me as this is dedicated to Smoky, and I know that he would've been ecstatic about me proposing to his sister.

And Eri, when we all walked in, she was tearing up from the sight of us here. I really wanted to have everyone see this and when I looked at Noboru, he smiled and pulled out my phone as I gave him a thumbs up behind Lala's back.

After that, it was time as I was feeling anxious about what will Lala say, yes or no, but I felt a source of comfort and support all of a sudden.

It wasn't from the my friends and brother, it was more so a presence that I didn't feel before. I looked around for a bit, and then I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I saw an apparition of Smoky on the stage near Eri, smiling at me.

I started to tear up as I couldn't believe it. It only was a couple seconds before he then smiled and nodded at me before disappearing.

I didn't want to believe it, but I really saw him.

I looked around again, and I saw Tatsuya among the crowd of people. He was smiling and gave me a fist, telling me to ask Lala to marry me. After that, he walked in a direction and I didn't see him again.

Now, I didn't want to act like I'm crazy in front of everyone, lest I'd be committed in a psychiatric ward just because I'm talking about it, but I was about to propose.

I couldn't hold back anymore and I only did it immediately.

Keiji: So, Lala.

Lala: Yeah?

Keiji: Let me ask you something, what are you planning for the next 40 to 50 years?

Lala: I don't know, what do you mean?

Keiji: Well...

I chuckled a bit as I'm really nervous about asking Lala to marry me, but it was now or never.

Keiji: I was wondering, if you wouldn't mind becoming my wife?

She then gasped and her eyes started watering, which was what I wanted, as Tsukumo, Amamiyas, and Kohaku quickly turned around to see this happening.

I even noticed Eri gasping and watching this all go down from the top of the stage, as I wanted everyone to see this.

It seemed like she wanted to know if what I just said was real, so she asked...

Lala: What did you say?

I then pulled her hair a bit farther away, as a joke because I know she could hear, but as I spoke louder...

Keiji: If you wouldn't mind becoming my wife?

I then went down on one knee, and pulled out the ring...

...as Lala covered her mouth in shock and cried.

Keiji: Will you marry me, Lala?

She nodded without hesitation, she grabbed my head and we kissed as I got back up on my feet and we hugged while our friends applauded and cheering.

It was only a while before Lala extended her hand and I put the ring on her finger.

Lala: A perfect fit.

Keiji: Hey, well, it was made to fit you.

All of a sudden, Eri immediately came down the steps, ran up to us, and hugged the both of us as this was probably one of the greatest moments of my life, but doing it for Smoky gave me comfort, knowing that his presence was here, giving me the confidence I needed to propose to Lala.

Not only that, I saw Tatsuya's ghost, making me even more emotional about all this. Rest in peace to both of them, as I plan on getting a tattoo for Smoky as well, since the angel on my forearm was representing Tatsuya.

Anyway, I was given my phone back from Noboru as he, the guys, and Sarah were so happy that Lala and I were engaged. It was the best feeling in the world and I don't think they know what had happened before that time, when I saw Smoky and Tatsuya.

I even had Kohaku take a picture of us as I pointed at Lala with a smile, and she showed off the ring with a shocked look on her face.

Everyone hugged us as I sent the picture to Naomi, Cobra, Hyuga, even everyone as the news had to be shared IMMEDIATELY.

And the good wishes that yet to come.

~Naomi POV~

While celebrating with Ichigo Milk, I got a text on my phone and I had to see what it was.

It was from Keiji and I had to see what he sent me because this was perfect timing as we were about to make rice balls for everyone.

When I opened my phone to see what he sent me...

Naomi: Oh my God!!!

Junko: Naomi! What is it?

Naomi: It's Keiji!

I then showed the picture and caption he sent to me as I started tearing up with such happiness I never thought I'd ever have for him...

Keiji: Soon enough, Mr. and Mrs. Harada are coming your way!

Naomi: He's engaged!

Junko: What?!

Shiba: Wow!

Asuka: Damn!

Oshiage: That's beautiful!

Ishikawa: Oh my God!

Nonoriki: That's so sweet!

Naomi: Let's make some rice balls for them, and a couple for Keiji and Lala.

Junko: Let's make them!

We got started on the rice balls as all the guys came in and I had to make them help us make the rice balls.

Naomi: Cobra, you hear the news about Keiji?

Cobra: I don't think so.

Then, I heard a buzzing sound in his pocket, hopefully it was his phone.

When he pulled it out, his eyes became huge like saucers with his jaw dropped to the floor!

Cobra: They're engaged! Guys! Keiji and Lala are engaged!

They all looked at his phone and they were shocked as I was still tearing up from getting the news from Keiji. I really am happy for him and just seeing him and Lala being engaged to be married, I can't explain how emotional I was.

After a good long while, we were done with the rice balls and we heard the door open to see Keiji and Lala walk in.

~Keiji POV~

Naomi: Congrats you two!

They all applauded and cheered as we were congratulated by our friends, but there was something we had to do beforehand.

Keiji: Thanks so much, guys, but there's something else you gotta know.

~30 Minutes Earlier~

(A/N: I recommend playing this.)

Soon after celebrating our engagement, Tsukumo, Kohaku, the Amamiyas, and myself were going to visit Tatsuya's grave and pay our respects.

Lala wanted to come with me, knowing how hard it's been for me since Tatsuya had been killed.

Like I said many times before, he was my older brother. I looked up to him, and not a day goes by where I don't think of him.

Now that Kuryu's been taken down and is dead, it's only right to visit his grave because he's now at peace. The same can be said for Smoky, and I plan on visiting his grave soon, but for now, I just want to visit Tatsuya's and just talk to him.

When we finally arrived, the first thing I saw was the grave. Seeing it again gave me a lump in my throat.

Lala: Are you okay, Keiji?

Keiji: I'm fine. Just surreal seeing it again.

Kohaku: What? You never came to visit?

Keiji: No. The reason I never did is because of how hard it is to not get emotional. It's been three long years, and it's something that I've pushed out of my memory.

Tsukumo: Hey, I get it. I don't blame you. It is hard to come back and visit, so I get where you're coming from.

Keiji: I'll tell ya guys something, coming here brings back memories, and not all of them good. Well, let's go visit.

Kohaku: Yeah.

We got off our bikes and we walked up to the grave, just trying to keep it all together, but Lala held my hand with a smile on her face for me.

Keiji: Thank you.

She kissed my cheek for support as we kept walking up. And when we finally got to it, I wanted to burst out crying.

All four of them went first and paid their respects as it was now time for me.

With a deep breath, I walked forward and kneeled with my eyes watering, thinking of what to say.

Keiji: Well, hey, Tatsuya. I wanna say sorry for not visiting the past few years. It was just hard. Naomi said "Hey", and the diner's doing pretty good. Everyone in Sannoh said they love you and they miss you so much, but I just wish you were here, man. I think about you everyday, and I'm gonna come out and say that there were times when I never did. The reason is that I pushed you dying out of my head. I didn't want to carry the pain and having the burden of carrying on your legacy. You were my brother and I didn't know how I would do it.

I felt a tear falling from my eye as I was just unloading this baggage. I really needed to after all these years.

Keiji(voice cracking): Please don't let all of this be taken the wrong way because like I said, you were my brother, and I will always consider you my brother. If you don't forgive me for telling you all this, I understand. If you want, I'd like to introduce you to my fiancée, Lala of the Rude Boys.

She smiled with a tear in her eye while waving as this was just something I needed to get off my chest.

And now I felt a presence, and it was forgiving and comforting, and I think I feel the presence of Tatsuya. I was actually torn about whether or not I should come here, but I know for a fact that Naomi would've wanted me to come here, so I had to.

Keiji: Well, I have to go, but, I'll try to visit you again soon. I promise. Goodbye, my brother. I love you.

I then kissed my hand and put it on the tombstone before walking away with the guys and my fiancée. I really needed to get out of here before I lost my mind.

~Present Time~

When I told them the whole story and how I managed to visit Tatsuya's grave after three years of not wanting to visit, they were all very emotional, but Naomi was emotional the most.

And when I told her about the baggage I had, she smiled and hugged me, just keeping me together as I really needed to let it all go after three years.

Naomi: Tatsuya would be very proud of you, and he would definitely forgive you for not visiting a lot, Keiji. He would definitely understand why.

Keiji: Thanks Naomi. It means a lot coming from you.

After that, we partied for both our engagement and the fact that Kuryu had been brought dow.

However, Lala and I's special day that was to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

942 23 12
A few months after the battle at the Container Yard and saving Lala from Doubt and Mighty Warriors, Keiji Harada and the Sannoh Hoodlum Squad have a...
47K 986 39
Five different gangs. Five different girls. Five territories. One main city. And nine mafia families. What will happen in these mix-ups? SWORD -Sann...
59.9K 1.6K 37
SWORD, fighting, the people and the Gangs. She loathed them all and chose a different life, far away from Sannoh. She ignored everyone from her past...
674 25 10
A couple years after taking out Kuryu, Keiji Harada and his new wife Lala Harada left both Rude Boys and Sannoh Hoodlum Squad to run their own gang...