The Silent Tears I Cry

By IAm_Love

Lauralie had been going through a hard time. Her mother died, and her father beats her to half death. She cam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 2

827 42 2
By IAm_Love

Dream:

I was in a forest just wondering around. I started walking toward a beautiful sea. I sat at the edge of it thinking what life would be like if my mom was here. I really do miss her. I was so busy thinking, that I didn’t see a big black wolf coming towards me. I started to panic, like who wouldn't. Honey, a big black wolf is coming towards you -_-. I started running the other way; I came to a sudden stop. I looked behind me and saw that that the wolf had changed to a boy. He came closer and closer to me. My breathing had come to a sudden stop. Out of no where, the boy grabbed me by the throat, and points a knife towards me.

“Oh honey, you thought I wouldn't come back for you. You're gonna die just like your mother.”

“Who.....are um you?” I choked through my sobbing.

“Your worst nightmare,” out of nowhere he disappeared. I started shaking constantly and started running. Why does life hate me?

End Of Dream

Day 2, Tuesday

I woke up to the feeling of tears falling on my face. I didn't know that I was crying in real life to. I want my mom; if she was here everything wouldn't be like this. We would have been the happiest family on earth. But things happen for a reason right, right?

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ri-----

BOOM!!!

Stupid alarm clock! Maybe it's time for me to get up and go to school then. I got up running to the bathroom. I accidentally tripped on something and fell down and end up making a whole bunch of noise. I looked up seeing a pair of shoes. Oh, oh.

“You fucking bitch.” Out of no where I was being lift off of the floor. I was praying that he wouldn't hurt me today.

BANG!

“Hoof,” was the only thing the left my mouth. Owe... that shit hurt.

“You filthy little hoe.” He was kicking me as hard as he could. All I could do was lay down their and try my best to protect my face. After a few minutes, I felt the kicking stop. I looked up to see that him starting make his way to his bedroom. Before he went in, he said something to me, more like threatening.

“If you fucking wake me up again, I'll. Kill. You. Bitch.” And each word he said was full of venomous hate.

BLAM!

He shut the door hard. I swear there is something wrong with this man. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Shaking my damn motherfucking head. Mom, if you could hear me. I need you right now. Everything is falling apart. Please, please help me out.

I walked back in my room to grab my towel and took a quick glance at the clock. Oh shit! I'm gonna be late.

I ran into the bathroom and did my business. After 20 minutes, I got out of the bathroom. I made sure that I put make-up on my face to cover up my marks. I put on a Pink Hoody, Black skin tone skinnie’s and black and pink vans. I grabbed my book back and hurried my way out of the house.

Once I made it on the school grounds. A smell of sweetness came filling up my nose. I just decided to ignore it and walk straight to my locker. Okay, so, school starts at 9:10, and right now its 8:40, shrugging my shoulders. I just decided to go to class early today. I got in the classroom to find that there was a boy already their. I just went straight to my seat and started getting my things out of my book-bag. I got so bored that I just stood up and made my way to where the boy was sitting.

“Hi” As soon as I said that, he looked at me.

My heart stopped when I saw how hot he looked. Wait scratch that. I saw one of the hottest guys on earth. His brown hair fell perfectly above his baby blue eyes. He wore a pair of washed out blue jeans and a red shirt which clung perfectly to his body. I knew he had a good six packs underneath that shirt. He's not hotter than Damian, bu- omg, did I just compare a boy I don't know to another boy I don't know either. What the hell is wrong with me? Ow well, he is indeed h-o-t.

I came slowly to a stop in front of him. My eyes met his blue ones and he smile sweetly at me. Dang! This boy is fine. I smiled back a toothy grin, showing of my pearly whites.

“Hey I'm Devon” he said.

“Lauralie” I said. “I'm new here.”

“Well, do you like it here?” I nodded, like a fool. My face was starting to hurt do to the fact I was still grinning like mad. I should probably stop, or he might think I'm crazy or something. I thought. “Well I'm very glad you do Lauralie.” I know I said he wasn't hotter than Damien, but his hotness is also off the chart. So you can understand how I lost the ability of form a proper sentence.

“I huh... hi,” my face went red. He chuckled, it sounded amused. “I said that already didn't I?” he nodded,

“So adorable.” he said. I was just being serious and he had to say that. ADORABLE... making me sound like a baby, flabby cheeks and all. He seriously said that! Not what I was aiming for, but o-well. He then offered me to lunch with him, which I so gladly accepted. We spent 20 something minute’s talking-give or take- and for a brief moment I actually felt normal. He was funny too. So there I was; sitting on the corner of his desk LMAO-ing like nobodies business, when sadly there bell rung. 

The class mostly there and so was Damien, he was mad. Looking down and making sure not to get near his seat I take my seat. Mrs. Romans wasn't here yet and the class was shockingly silent. I knew why but I chose to ignore it, even though I could feel more than one pair of eyes on me,

“Laur-”

A tall blond middle aged looking man walked in, “attention.” what is this, the army? “I am Mr. Romans and I will be your new teacher, yes Mrs. Romans is my wife.” His voice was strict as he spoke, “you will not speak unless spoken to, you will not come to MY class late, and YOU will not speak back to me,” I noticed he was looking directly a Damien as he said that. “There are no buts or 'cause in my class, you will never start a sentence with well and/ or you see followed by what had happened was; it will be ignored. You all will stay at your desks unless I move you or there is a drill, there is no sleeping in my class and unless you're dying I see no reason for you to be absent.”

“I don't believe in detention so you grades can pay if you can't behave. I don't care if your royalty. This is my class. You also have only three bathroom passes... for the hole first quarter,” there was a series of groans “use them wisely.” this dude scared me.

“La-”

“Were you spoken to?” Mr. Romans said cutting Damien off. He didn't answer, “Then don't speak.” He said writing something on the white board. That’s when I realized who and what Mr. Romans was. I looked up at the board as I saw a L, then a I, fallowed by a t ... until he spelled out literary element's, in a fancy script across the top half of the board. “Page 259, you have 5 minutes. This does not require a group effort and you may ask question if needed.” a girl about three seats up raised her hand, “question?”

“Yes, can I use the bathroom I have to go potty?” He gave her a look. But she did look like someone who'd been holding it in for a while though; her legs were crossed and her face looked pained and she was slightly rocking in her chair. “I really need to go.” she put much emphasis on the words need and go.

“You may go, Anally.”

She got up and ran through the door, “WALK!” the sound of her rapid foot falls turned into a brisk walking pace seconds after the command left his mouth. Followed by “sorry daddy,” then as you'd expect, the class was all like ‘Daddy?'

“Silence” Mr. Romans voice boomed and bounced of the walls of the class. The class was at mute, even before he said it; the majority of the class was connecting pencil to paper. “Now get to work, 3 minutes remain.” the class groaned in unison. It was simple all you had to do was define literary terms. “Okay class, your 3 minutes is over, you can pass up your papers to the front n—”Before he could even finish his last word, the bell rung.­­

Ring, Ring, Rin--

All the kids runs out yelling “who-hoo” and “Praise the lord”, one idiot kid decided to yell out “thank God for second period.” Wow they must have been really glad and happy to leave that class. I finished packing up my things and started making my way up to Devon who was also finishing packing his things.

‘‘Hey Devon”

“Hey, ready to go”

“Yeah”

Oh an idea popped in my head. I just made a nickname for him. It's easy and simple.

“I got a nickname for you.” I said while squealing like a kid who has been given permission to get to go out for some ice cream.

He chuckled “what is it, since you look a bit too happy”

“Dev” Eek I started doing my happy dance. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what your thinking “why is she sooo happy for just a nickname” Well to answer your question, I don't know.”

‘‘It’s cute”

The warning bell rung

''Well, I guess it time to go to second period then''

''Yeah, see you later''

''Meet you at lunch?''

''Yeah, i'll meet you at lunch,''

I gave him a quick side hug and I saw him go his way. I was about to go my way, but then Damian stormed out the room before me. What is his problem? Oh well what ever it is, he will live.

“He's mad because you were hugging some other boy and not him.” My inner wolf spoke to me but she sounded a little bit mad.

“It's not like I’m dating him anyways, it was just a simple hug.” I told her.

“Well maybe you should quit acting like a whore and go hang out with your MATE and not some human boys.” She said each word with hate in them.

“Well maybe you should just shut the fuck up and let me have some fun for once in a while.” I told her sounding a little bit mad.

When I didn't hear anything from her anymore, she knew that I was right and she didn't have a right to be calling me a whore. I can't lie to you. It did actually hurt when she called me a whore. She’s been there for me whenever I was in pain, but now she decided to be a bitch just because we had found our mate. That's just some bullshit right their.

“That's what I thought bitch,” I told her having the last word, again before I blocked her from my thoughts the whole day.

I started making my way to Mrs. Looney’s class. Once I made it, I sat down on my desk which was behind Grace. I looked to her right, only to see that Damian didn't show up yet. Wow he must have been really mad then.

Ring, Ring, Rin--

Well I guess that's was the late bell then. The whole class had been waiting for Mrs. Looney. Shocker, they’ve never been this quiet before. But than again this is my second day here.

The door flew open, and I thought that it was Mrs. Looney, but it was Mr. Romans. Oh God! I thought. I have had enough of him for 1 straight period, now I have to hear him talk again for the next 1 full hour. God please save me now. Half of the class groaned in unison. “Not him again…” One kid yelled from the back of the class. I couldn't help but snicker. Another one said, “you've got to be freaking' kidding me!”

 “Okay class, I see that I have some of you guys here again, so I don't need to repeat the rules again.” he said. “But for those of you who don't; you do not speak unless you are spoken to, you will not come to MY class late, and YOU will not speak back to me,” he said the same thing he had earlier that day so I just ignored. “You all have class work to do, so, turn to page 239 in your text books and get to it.” There was a series of groans coming out of the students mouth, mine's included. “It's either you do the workbook sheet, or you can chose to get a referral to take home with you.” His voice boomed across the room. There was silence in the room after he said that. “Now open your books, and start.” Opening my book, I started to search for the page. Then I leaned to the side to get my stuff from my backpack.

BLAM!!!

'Oh... shit! What the hell was that?' My head snapped up automatically, hitting the corner of the desk in the process.

I turn to see a very piss off Damian walking in the class room. Damn! Who pissed on his cereal? Oh yeah, that was me, he-he. He happens to look very sexy pissed off- okay... then.

“Mr. Damian, you are late,” Mr. Roman said in a monotone. Damian didn't even care what Mr. Roman had to say right now. He just walked passed him and went straight to his seat.

“Young man, I suggest that you go to the Principle office right now and go get yourself a tardy slip.” Ohhhh… lala, Mr. Roman is getting mad. Anyways, all Damian did was just sit their shaking violently. I just want to pull him into a tight hug right now, and tell him that I'm all his and no one else’s. I thought. WHOA!! Where did that thought come from.

“I'm not playing with you young man, I recommend that you go to t-” Mr. Romans didn't even finished his sentence before Damian stood in-front of him growling and shaking right in-front of him.

“I am your Alpha, so I RECOMMEND you not to tell me what to do,” He used his Alpha voice at him. After he finished his sentence, he growled so only Mr. Romans to hear, and any other werewolves that were in this room could hear also. Ohhh… lalala, he sounds so sexy when he uses his Alpha voice. I thought. It took me all my mighty strength not to moan. I really should stop thinking right now.

Right now if you could see Mr. Romans, you would of died with laughter, he looks like he is about to poop on himself. I guess he’s not so bad after all.

“ummm…i-i-i-i-…umm…” He got so scared that he couldn't even get the words out of his mouth.

“So, why don't you go do what YOU gotta do and I'll do what I gotta do. Deal,” He said still using his Alpha voice. Mr. Romans shook his head so fast; I thought he would have broken it by now, and just rolled off to the side like a little lopsided spear. “Good.” He dropped him, and walked back to his seat.

I saw that he was still shaking though, it looks like he was about to sift into his wolf form. In a flash, he picked me up off of my seat, and he sat down in it, placing me in his lap. He buried his head on the crook of my neck, and started inhaling my sent to calm himself down. After a few minutes of doing so, he finally calmed down.

“Hey, MATE” he said with so much venom and territoriality in it. I could feel that he was remembering Dev hugging me. See, the nick name I give him comes in handy. Right?

“Hey” I said sounding all innocent towards him. I could see his face structure soften a little bit. Remember how I said 'soften a little bit.' Did you hear the little bit part? Well never mind, his eye colors changed back to black. I Sighed, when will he ever forget about that little clip? I thought. He started pulling me closer to him, and holding me tight every chances that he gets. I tried my best to ignore all the sparks and fireworks that were going all around to my body.

''I- I- I, c-c-c-cant, b-b-breath,'' I said with the little breath that I had. Not sexy when hes mad at me that's just plain scary.

''Oh, sorry.'' At least he loosened up a little bit, but he still held me close to him. It felt like he is trying his best to hold me tight in his lap 'cause he thought that I was going somewhere.

I turn around coming face to face with him. I saw that his eyes flickered to my lips and back to my eyes again. I could feel my face burning in red like a tomato (A/N: do black people blush? Sometimes, it depends). I buried my face in his hard chest, trying to hide my embarrassment. I could feel his chest moving, so that tells me that he is laughing at me.

I sat up straight and started adjusting myself. I started getting up, only to be pulled right back on his lap again.

''You know little mate, I think I like you better when you sit on my lap.'' After those words got out of his mouth, I was blushing like crazy. I decided to turn around and wrap my legs around his torso. A few seconds later, I felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up to see I had a message from Trey.

 TreyTho<3

Hey, Babe ;), why are you sitting on Damian lap?

After I read the message that he sent me, I started blushing. Out of no where, I felt my phone being snatched away from me. I looked up to see Damian looking mad. Aww... fuck. Stupid Possessive Aggressive Alpha! I thought.

“Give me my phone, Damian.” I yelled. He gave me scary look- it was very intimidating- and I blanked trying to gain composure. “Give me my phone.” I wined; he just narrowed his eyes at me. That’s it! I was pissed now. “Dammit! Damian give it to me now.” I ordered. He looked shocked, than mad, than his face stretched into an evil looking grin. And I realized what I said, “owe, wipe that smirk of your face you darn nasty perv.” I said snatching my phone from his hand and getting up in one fluid motion.

Lala!;-}

Sup, sweetie =P sorry, the loon snatched my phone. How the fringe you know where I am. Are you stalking me?

TreyTho<3

I saw, and no I am NOT stalking you beautiful. But I am sitting behind you.

My head snapped backwards and sure enough I was met but a grinning Trey. I don’t know what was the most shocking; the fact he was there or the fact Damian was standing in front of him about to beat him senseless. This is bad, very, very bad. Did I mention Trey was an alpha too?  Again, this is very bad. “Can I help you?” Trey sounded irritated, he hates people getting in his face. “OK, bro, you are starting to piss me off. Get the fuck out of my face,” there were gasps around the room, probably because he spoke like that to their alpha.

Cliff hanger.

 IAm_Love

It was really fun writing this chapter.All thanks to @alexander2583 for helping me writing  this chapter. Go  read her stories, it's actually really interesting.

 Alexander2583

I had fun writing and some what editing this and joking around. Y'all will see more of me on this story. But y'all can probably tell whose writing when 'cause I'm all prime in proper. But as they say opposites attract. Can't wait for the final out come so I can take my time and properly edit this. Peace!!!

Both

Hope you liked it make us happy!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 392 16
Stacey's life has been unbearable since day one. Her parents' separation left her mentally crushed, however, she remained hopeful for the future tha...
479K 13.6K 37
When Alpha Andrew Alexander Silvis discovers his mate after her parents death, she is not what he expects at all. Taking it upon himself to raise her...
2.3M 31.5K 21
***This is an R-rated story, there are sexual situations and if you are not comfortable with that please proceed with caution.*** Life has made a tur...
8.9K 271 71
After her dad dies in a tragic car accident when he was hit by a drunk driver, Y/N and her mom move to a new town to get a fresh start. Y/N makes new...