Chapter 6

Damien Pov

''Alpha Da--'' One of my pack member tries to call me but I snapped on him.

''WHAT?'' I yelled. I wasn't in the mood right now.

''The...there...ar...are...ro...rouges...in...our...la...land.'' He said stuttering. As soon as I heard the word Rouge, I  instantly ran out.

I could hear my name being called behind me, but I didn't stop to turn around. I hate Rouges with all my heart. They are heartless son of a bitch. They are the reason why my baby is in that occasion.

I felt my wolf inside me flinch. He even wants to kill all of them bastards. Nothing has been the same since Lauralie haven't woke up. Lauralie. I thought. Such an innocent name for my innocent baby.

I smelled this awful smell coming in the forest. I knew I was going to the right place. I started running even faster then before.

Once I made it to where the sent was leading me, I saw at least five Rogues. 

None of my pack members' was their. Which I was happy of course cause I couldn't bear to loose more of my love ones'.

I stuck up behind two of the rogues and give them a low dangerous growl. Which of course was a bad idea cause all of them turned around.

All of them stinky animals started charging towards me. One of them jump up on the air ready to jump on top of me. Which of course wasn't a bad idea cause I insanely kicked him where the sun don't shine in wolf form. When I noticed that the rogue fell down groaning in pain. I took that as my chance to rip his head open.

When I wasn't looking. One of them filthy animals scratched me. Which ticked my wolf even more. All I knew was that I blocked out.

I looked around me seeing that I had killed all of the rogues. I turn around from the path that I came from and started running back home.

 Once I made it home. I was question by all of my pack members.

I just ignored them and made my way to the bathroom to clean up.

***

I have been searching nonstop. It had been 4 days since Lauralie been in the pack hosipal. We didn't get any facts about her waking up. And I still didn't get any facts about her killer. But I did get a familiar scent when I was in the hospital.

~~Flashback~~

I was about to run out of the hospital until this scent hit me hard. That scent smelled very familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I saw a white piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and saw writings on it. It read:

''Slowly by slowly, your mate will die. You will be mate-less. If your lucky enough she might wake up, or, she might not.''

Sweet dreams little Alpha.

~~End of Flashlight~~

''Alpha.'' One of my pack member called. ''Something wrong with Lauralie. She won't stop bleeding.''

I snap out of my day dreaming. I ran to where Lauralie had been laying for 4 days. 

What I saw wasn't pleasant. Horror rushed through me. No, no. It can't be happening. Not my baby. God please save her. I thought. Please.

Hey guys. I'm back. I'm back. Did you miss me :D. I know you did. Anyways sorry for the long wait. But here is the chapter you guys had been waiting for.  I know it's not long. But you guys will live. Byeeeeeee. :D Don't forget that I have other stories on my wall you guys will enjoy. :*