Chapter 2

Dream:

I was in a forest just wondering around. I started walking toward a beautiful sea. I sat at the edge of it thinking what life would be like if my mom was here. I really do miss her. I was so busy thinking, that I didn’t see a big black wolf coming towards me. I started to panic, like who wouldn't. Honey, a big black wolf is coming towards you -_-. I started running the other way; I came to a sudden stop. I looked behind me and saw that that the wolf had changed to a boy. He came closer and closer to me. My breathing had come to a sudden stop. Out of no where, the boy grabbed me by the throat, and points a knife towards me.

“Oh honey, you thought I wouldn't come back for you. You're gonna die just like your mother.”

“Who.....are um you?” I choked through my sobbing.

“Your worst nightmare,” out of nowhere he disappeared. I started shaking constantly and started running. Why does life hate me?

End Of Dream

Day 2, Tuesday

I woke up to the feeling of tears falling on my face. I didn't know that I was crying in real life to. I want my mom; if she was here everything wouldn't be like this. We would have been the happiest family on earth. But things happen for a reason right, right?

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ri-----

BOOM!!!

Stupid alarm clock! Maybe it's time for me to get up and go to school then. I got up running to the bathroom. I accidentally tripped on something and fell down and end up making a whole bunch of noise. I looked up seeing a pair of shoes. Oh, oh.

“You fucking bitch.” Out of no where I was being lift off of the floor. I was praying that he wouldn't hurt me today.

BANG!

“Hoof,” was the only thing the left my mouth. Owe... that shit hurt.

“You filthy little hoe.” He was kicking me as hard as he could. All I could do was lay down their and try my best to protect my face. After a few minutes, I felt the kicking stop. I looked up to see that him starting make his way to his bedroom. Before he went in, he said something to me, more like threatening.

“If you fucking wake me up again, I'll. Kill. You. Bitch.” And each word he said was full of venomous hate.

BLAM!

He shut the door hard. I swear there is something wrong with this man. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Shaking my damn motherfucking head. Mom, if you could hear me. I need you right now. Everything is falling apart. Please, please help me out.

I walked back in my room to grab my towel and took a quick glance at the clock. Oh shit! I'm gonna be late.

I ran into the bathroom and did my business. After 20 minutes, I got out of the bathroom. I made sure that I put make-up on my face to cover up my marks. I put on a Pink Hoody, Black skin tone skinnie’s and black and pink vans. I grabbed my book back and hurried my way out of the house.

Once I made it on the school grounds. A smell of sweetness came filling up my nose. I just decided to ignore it and walk straight to my locker. Okay, so, school starts at 9:10, and right now its 8:40, shrugging my shoulders. I just decided to go to class early today. I got in the classroom to find that there was a boy already their. I just went straight to my seat and started getting my things out of my book-bag. I got so bored that I just stood up and made my way to where the boy was sitting.

“Hi” As soon as I said that, he looked at me.

My heart stopped when I saw how hot he looked. Wait scratch that. I saw one of the hottest guys on earth. His brown hair fell perfectly above his baby blue eyes. He wore a pair of washed out blue jeans and a red shirt which clung perfectly to his body. I knew he had a good six packs underneath that shirt. He's not hotter than Damian, bu- omg, did I just compare a boy I don't know to another boy I don't know either. What the hell is wrong with me? Ow well, he is indeed h-o-t.