Future Stories, Ideas and Sug...

By MetalSmasherNTT

More ideas for anyone to try out, like my previous 2 books. More

The Amazing Digital Circus 5:
Danny Phantom 4:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3:
FNaF Harem 2:
Fnaf Harem 3:
Sonic Series 4:
The Legend of Zelda:
Veronica and Mona:
Demon Daughter:
Batman:
Magical Girls Harem 2:
Toys:
Toy Harem 2:
Toy Harem 3:
DC Universe 2:
Pokemon Legends Arceus 3:
Justice League:
Scott Pilgrim:
Monster Hunter 2:
Monster Hunter Harem 2
Monster Hunter Harem 3:
Ben 10 3:
Ben 10 Harem 2:
Ben 10 Harem 3:
Brynhildr In the Darkness:
The Eminence in Shadow:
Rising of The Shield Hero 3:
Danmachi 3:
Five Nights at Freddy's 4:
The Bad Guys 4:
The Amazing Digital Circus 6:
Sonic Series 5:
Pokemon Red Rocket Edition:
Vtubers
Vtubers Harem 2:
Vtubers Harem 3:
Vtubers Harem 4:
Vtuber Harem 5:
Dragon Ball Z/Super:
Gushing over Magical Girls:
Pokemon Black/White:
The Amazing Digital Circus 7:
Dragon Ball Series:
Creature Catcher Isekai:

Magical Girls:

783 12 5
By MetalSmasherNTT

Magical Girls Harem x Male Reader:

Reader Info:
You're nothing but a normal Highschool student in a pretty abnormal world.

Monsters, Demons, Aliens and more.

Yup, if you walk down the streets, it's rare to not witness a monster attack or get attacked yourself.

Luckily, there were people here to deal with these monster and baddies.

Magical Girls.

Yup, Magical Girls were real too and this city was thankful for them cause everyone was pretty sure this city would be a crater if it weren't for them.

Some Magical Girls came from other dimensions and some were given powers.

Yeah, your city seems to be a weird Hotspot for weird magical stuff, but what are you gonna do?

Just try to get by.

You're the smartest kid in your whole school and this either got you bullied or praise.

You would often be chosen to tutor some of the students that were struggling in classes.

Some girls did try to seduce you to get you to do work for them, but it never worked.

You might be a nerd but you have some dignity and weren't easy.

You took your schoolwork very seriously but aren't a stick-in-the-mud.

You just know when to block everything out and focus on the task at hand.

You're also kindhearted and absolutely love animals, some would say more than humans.

But one animal you adored above all others was your pet cat "Big Boss."

Big Boss:

Yup, he's a pretty big boy and you absolutely love him and he does you.

Heck, you're the only person allowed to touch him.

Anytime someone else tries, including your parents, they're getting scratch marks across their eyes.

It's sad for everyone else, but makes you happy knowing he trusts you more than anyone else.

Recently you've noticed something a bit odd, the various magical girls around the city have been acting oddly around you.

Whenever you were saved from a monster they would make sure you got home safely.

At school, some would go out of their way to hang out with you.

It's all bizarre, there's no way these extremely powerful women all have a crush on you right?

No, of course not.

But...

Harem:

Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon:

Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury:

Rei Hino/Sailor Mars:

Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter:

Minako Aino/Sailor Venus:

Setsuna Meiou/Sailor Pluto:

Haruka Tenoh/Sailor Uranus:

Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune:

Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn:

Lux:

Jinx:

Janna:

Poppy:

Lulu:

Ahri:

Miss Fortune:

Soraka:

Syndra:

Neeko:
_______________________________________

There we go.

Now, if you guys have any more ideas for Magical Girls to add to the harem I'm all ears.

And before anyone asks, I don't know if I'm gonna add girls from Madoka Magica girls.

So yeah, just give me your votes for who to add.

Now, a Magical Girl doesn't mean just a girl who can use magic.

Unfortunately I don't know how to describe the criteria, so just come to your own conclusions and I'll decide if the characters feel enough like a Magical Girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6M 381K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
83.7K 1.1K 30
Nancy and Ned are not normal people but are trying to be, but what happens when an old enemy of Ned wants revenege on him for something he did will N...
14.7K 96 18
*Cover's not mine* First story, I hope you're gonna enjoy it. Y/N was told to come to an abandoned church in the woods by his best friend friends but...
270K 40.6K 104
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး