estrellas~jeremiah x oc (TSIT...

由 dixonbuctts

I looked into his eyes and knew I was where I was meant to be, forever in his arms. Forever, my Jeremiah. As... 更多

estrellas~act I
estrellas~chapter 1
estrellas~chapter 2
estrellas~chapter 3
estrellas~chapter 4
estrellas~chapter 5
estrellas~chapter 6
A/N 1/16/24
estrellas~chapter 7
estrellas~chapter 8
A/N 1/20/24
estrellas~chapter 9
estrellas~chapter 10
estrellas~chapter 11
estrellas~chapter 12
estrellas~chapter 13
A/N 01/26/24
estrellas~act II
estrellas~chapter 14
A/N 01/28/24
estrellas~chapter 15
estrellas~chapter 16
estrellas~chapter 17
estrellas~chapter 18
A/N 02/01/24
estrellas~chapter 19
estrellas~chapter 20
estrellas~chapter 21
estrellas~chapter 22
estrellas~chapter 23
estrellas~chapter 24
estrellas~chapter 25
A/N 02/08/24
estrellas~chapter 26
estrellas~chapter 27
estrellas~act III
A/N 02/10/24
estrellas~chapter 28
estrellas~chapter 30
estrellas~chapter 31
estrellas~chapter 32
estrellas~chapter 33
estrellas~chapter 34
A/N 02/17/24 *IMPORTANT*
estrellas~chapter 35
estrellas~chapter 36
estrellas~chapter 37
estrellas~chapter 38
A/N 02/22/24
estrellas~act IV
estrellas~chapter 39
estrellas~chapter 40
estrellas~chapter 41
estrellas~chapter 42
estrellas~chapter 43
estrellas~chapter 44
estrellas~chapter 45
estrellas~chapter 46
A/N 4/26/24
estrellas~chapter 47 (FINALE)

estrellas~chapter 29

238 4 0
由 dixonbuctts

I opened my eyes confused about where I was. Then I remembered that I spent the night in a motel with the love of my life.

I turn over in the bed and see Jeremiah sound asleep. He looked so cute. This time, I kissed his lips to wake him up.

"Good Morning Laur," He said to me.

I leaned in and kissed him again, "I could get used to this," I said. It may have been cheesy but that was the truth.

"Ready for Finch?" He asked me.

"No," I say reluctantly with a smile.

We packed up and left the mote.

A few miles later and there it was, Finch College. The place where I will be spending the next four years of my life. And right by my side there he was, Jeremiah Fisher, the only man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

I let out a deep breath as he parked his car. I started to fiddle with my rings.

"Nervous?" He asked me while reaching for my hand.

"A little..." I answered back.

He gave me a quick peck, "Let's go get you all moved in."

As we moved my things from the car, I felt like I was overly underpacked. All I brought was one suitcase full of clothes, my toiletries, a laundry basket of books, a McLovin ID Tapestry, and a photo frame of the Cousin's Crew. I saw girls carrying carts full of stuff. Almost as if they could furnish an entire IKEA Store.

Jere and I reached my floor, it only took a single trip from the car due to my underpacking.

I put my key in the lock and something opened it.

"Hi!" A girl yelled. She had red hair and green eyes, "I'm Rory, you're Lauren correct?"

"Uh, yeah," I answered back, she had a lot of energy.

"Is this your brother?" She asked me.

"Oh, no, this is Jeremiah, my boyfriend."

"Hi," he said bluntly, but still polite.

"Do you need help moving in?" She offered, "It took me ages."

"We already got everything," I said, "Thank you though."

"Yeah, of course, we're going to be besties, anyway, I'm going to go get some coffee, want anything?" She asked us.

"Oh, no thank you," I said. With that, she was off. We stepped into my dorm and it seemed fine. Two beds, two desks, the typical setup.

I gave Jeremiah a worried look.

"Stop worrying love, it will be okay. She seems nice."

I nod and set my stuff down on the floor.

Cheers to my new life.

"Well," Jere starts, "I should go get moved in."

I fiddle with my rings more, I need to be less clingy towards him and more independent, but I... I don't want him to go.

"Yeah..." I say back.

He knew something was wrong, I'm not the best actor when it comes to emotions, "What's wrong Laur?" He asks while walking over to me.

"I'm nervous," I admit to him.

He kissed my head, "Don't be," He said, "You got this," Then he gave me a wink.

He heads toward the door and I remain on my bed. I know I should stay and unpack but I'm too nervous to even speak to my new roommate. She seems nice enough, I'm just freaking out.

When Jere walks out he leaves the door open. This is strange. He walks back in and says, "Are you coming?" With a flash of a grin.

I jump at the opportunity, "Oh thank you, god," I say under my breath.

I see girls stare as we walk hand in hand out of my dorm building.

Great... before I can even make friends, girls already hate me. I love Jeremiah with all of my heart but it would be nice for people to just know me for me, not the girl with a hot boyfriend.

His building was only a short drive away. So many guys yelling and doing shit, shit that is equivalent to what the fuck are they doing? I look at him with a face I can't even describe. We both just burst out laughing.

Jeremiah had brought a lot more stuff than me. Well, I don't necessarily think he overpacked, I just seriously under-packed in comparison.

He opens the back door and hands me a light suitcase.

"I know, I know," He began while grabbing another suitcase, "I brought a shit ton of clothes because I know you are going to steal all of it," He said to me.

I gave him a cheeky smile, "What makes you say that?" I ask in a flirty way while turning to close the back door. He leans down and kisses me.

"Mmm," He says, "I can get used to your taste," He licks his lips. Holy shit, this man has such an effect on me, fuck.

I roll my eyes and begin to walk ahead of him, "What building?" I ask, trying to remain focused on the mission of moving him in. All I actually wanted to do was for him to fuck my brains out.

"I'm in Andrew's Hall," he said.

"Hmmm," I look around and do a spin, I have no idea where we are.

Jeremiah, being the socially confident guy, he just walks up to someone and asks.

The guy points left and says something I can't hear. The buff college guy then turns to me and asks, "Are you also lost, little lady?" He has a smug look, and I just want to slap him. I'm not some toy.

"No," I answer back bitterly, "Just helping my boyfriend move in."

God, I hate men with high testosterone.

"Okay, if you ever need any help angel let me know," He answers back.

I roll my eyes, Jere looks pissed off but I just shake my head.

I say to Jere in a whisper, "He's not worth it," I try to bring the mood up and say, "Anyway, to Andrew's Hall!"

We made it to his Hall swiftly. We find out he lives on the bottom floor. His room has practically the same layout as mine.

"Do you know when your roommate is getting here?" I ask him.

He shakes his head, "Nah, I just know his name is Kyle."

It takes us a total of 45 minutes to move him into his dorm, he had so much shit.

"Well," He says, "Let me drive you back."

"No need, Jere, I want to walk and explore a little," I say.

I didn't want to rely on him so much, I mean, I don't have a car so I need to find all of the best walking routes.

"You sure?" He says, "It's already afternoon, it may be hot."

I interrupt him, "Yes Jere, I'm sure," I look at him and smile, "I'll text you when I get back okay?" I say while kissing him.

"Okay Laur, I love you."

"I love you too, Jere."

~

I definitely should have taken that ride, I've been lost for over an hour. I wish I had more confidence like Jere, maybe if I did I would have already found someone to give me directions.

The smart thing to do would be to ask someone for help or to call Jeremiah. But, I'm too stubborn and I'm trying to be more independent. So, I call Steven. My one exception for my newfound independence was that my twin did not count. I wasn't alone in the womb so I can't be alone in the world.

I find his contact and it begins to ring. He answers almost immediately.

"Hello?" He says.

"Hey Steven, I'm in a bit of a pickle."

"What?" He sounded worried, "What do you mean?"

I hate to admit it to Steven because I'm sure he will one day use it against me, "I'm lost, like hella lost."

"Call Jere, I'm at Princeton there is nothing I can do," He answers back, "Shit, is it dark out?"

"No," I answered quickly, "I'm not that stupid."

I hear him groan, "Okay, um, just stay there I'll text Jere."

"No!" I yell back.

"Why? Are you guys fighting?" He answers back.

"No, just, I'm trying to be more independent, okay? Just, never mind, I'll figure this out by myself."

"Don't hang up on me..!"

I hung up on him, he kept trying to dial me but I turned my phone on Do Not Disturb.

It feels like I'm walking in circles. I see a little coffee shop. After this day I need coffee.

An angel must be looking out for me because Rory was sitting at a little booth.

"Lauren!" She yells, she must have seen me first.

"Hey," I walked over to her booth.

She has her computer out.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Watching a movie, this place has better wifi than the dorms." She begins, "Want to watch Mean Girls with me?"

I say yes and join her, "Do you know how to get back to the dorms?" I ask in defeat.

"Yeah, thank god for Google Maps," She says.

Dammit, I'm such an idiot.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

21.4K 554 22
Just like the day that I met you, the day I thought forever Said that you love me, but that'll last for never Female OC x Jeremiah Fisher The Summer...
169K 4.5K 43
it never crossed my mind, that I had only ever known the Fisher boys during the winter. all huddled together after spending the day playing in the sn...
20.4K 250 15
//𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦.// Maddison Conkl...
12.4K 135 13
rosalie barton had been going to cousins every summer, staying at the fishers beach house. conrad and jeremiah always had their eyes on her, neither...