Cast mates • W.S

By povsobxst

When Olive Saldaña gets casted in a movie with most of her friends and a boy she develops a crush on, will it... More

Act 1. "oh no, I'm falling in love"
Famous Birthdays
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015

007

231 6 30
By povsobxst

The buzzing of my phone woke me up. I hadn't realized that I fell asleep with it next to me and it was now on 15% but oh well.

Walker was still in a deep sleep, I swear he could sleep through a tornado. I learned that it takes a freight train to wake him up when I went to the bathroom at 2 am and tripped over my suitcase and crashed onto the floor. My knee was bruised but at least he was sleeping well.

"What are you doing?" He groaned, turning over in his bed.

"Shh...go back to sleep- you're dreaming." I eerily moved my hands around.

"I promise you would not be in my dreams."

"Go to sleep."

"You're awake." He argued.

"I'm also not grumpy, so wake up on the right said of the bed and then you can be amongst the living."

"You watch too much TV." He sighed sleepily and turned over.

I went into the bathroom, trying to ignore the slight butterflies from his morning voice.

When I say slightly butterflies, I mean like the caterpillars before they build their cocoon. I mean practically non existent butterflies. I do not have a crush on Walker Scobell.

Why am I defending myself to myself. I don't owe me any explanation.

I rolled my eyes and did my hair, makeup, and got dressed.

We were now being driven over to set. We all sat on our phones, texting the group chat every now and then.

Sunny 🌞
Guys I'm bored

Mo mo ❣️
We're watching After 3 rn how are you bored?

Ooh that one has the best ....... scenes in it

Bray Bray
I don't like the way that was worded...

Maddy
She's correct

Mase💧
HOW DO YOU KNOW

LIVIN' LA VIDA LOCA

Walker🚶
Shut up

Are you angy?

Walker🚶

I'M THE ONE WHO SENT THAT TO YOU
LIL HOE

Walker🚶
Chat why is she yelling?

Stop stealing my funny phrases
before I snatch ur wig.

Walker🚶
20 inches on my scalp, all natural.

Mase💧
Me when I lie.

I think the 20 inches is the friends we made along the way.

Mo mo❣️
I just saw Brady's shoulders move as he giggled.

Vi
Ick.

Bray bray
Is it an ick to exist?

Maddy
Yes.

Sunny 🌞
Of course.

Mo mo❣️
Indubitably

Vi
Obviously

Pretty much.

Bray bray
Bullying

Why yes

I looked over at Walker sitting next to me and saw him slightly smiling at his phone.

I hurt my own feelings by gaslighting myself into thinking he was talking to another girl or looking at a picture of her.

Someone prettier than me, like Leah, or Abby James Witherspoon, he knew her. Or Dior. She's older and could do better, but maybe he liked her.

Now, I was irritated with Walker for the rest of the day because - in my mind - he thought I was ugly.

I know you're probably like 'girl wtf' but I'm just a girl.

I thought about all the snide remarks I made and times I had been rude to him throughout the day as I sat in my trailer.

(Previously)

"Ollie, look." He pulled out a lightsaber looking thing out and started gently hitting me with it.

I started laughing and then remembered he probably liked someone else so nothing was actually funny.

"Why do they even have those?" I asked coldly.

"Oh, uh, I don't know. Probably for fun." He shrugged and handed me one.

I couldn't help but smile and we had a 20 minute lightsaber fight.

Okay, I wasn't too mean there, but-

Walker and Sunny sat down and were watching Malachi and Mason finish filming a scene. They weren't close, or looking at each other, or even talking but my internal radar went off like a siren.

"Do you want a sandwich, Olive?" Walker asked, holding out his as an example. "They have peanut butter."

"I'm allergic to peanuts."

Malachi and Mason had already walked over, Mason gave me a puzzled look because he knew I wasn't allergic to anything.

"Do you wanna get Chick-Fil-A?" Malachi asked. "I was gonna order it anyways, I can add your usual."

"Oh that sounds good."

Mason still looked at me stupidly and Walker quietly ate his sandwich as we were all now sitting in the break room.

I sat next to Momona and Walker when the food came.

Mason, Malachi, and I had all ordered and went through the bag.

I opened the box of nuggets and the sauce packet.

"Bro I haven't had Chick-Fil-A in forever." Mason enjoyed his chicken sandwich.

"I know right. The last time I had it was like 3 years ago." I shook my head.

"We used to get it all the time during stuck in the middle."

A few minutes had passed and I was already full.

"Do you want a chicken nugget?" I asked Walker, feeling bad about my attempts of being mean to him.

"No it's okay, Malachi might though." He smiled in a way that made the tone underneath his words very clear.

"Eat the chicken." I demanded.

"No."

I moved the nugget over to his mouth, trying to get him to eat it.

"Stop it. Get off of me." He laughed.

"Only if you eat the chicken nugget!" I held his chin so I could make him open his mouth.

He finally took it out of my hand and I got off of him.

After he finished it, he grabbed another out of the box as I side eyed him.

***

A long time later, we were back at the hotel and Walker and I had already changed into our pjs.

I sat on the bed with messy hair and my glasses, scrolling through Netflix.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked as Walker came out of the bathroom from changing.

"Sure." He smiled.

"How about...oh I haven't seen the minions movie in forever." I turned the movie on.

A few minutes into the movie, Walker had moved to the floor area in between our beds. I wondered why he did that but to each their own I guess.

"Ow, damnit." He groaned after he hit his head against the nightstand.

"Why are you even down there?"

"I can't see the TV from my bed."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "It might possibly be okay for you to come lay with me."

He smiled and quickly sat on the bed, taking up two inches out of respect.

"Come on." I laughed, and we moved to where he was sitting up against the wall and headboard and I laid next to him.

"Who's your favorite minion?" I asked.

"Probably Kevin. How about you?"

"Definitely Bob." I sleepily tucked into the sheets, accidentally getting closer to him. Neither of us pulled away.

I continued to shuffle uncomfortably, and he must've noticed because he softly moved my head to rest on his chest.

"Is that better." He asked, very tense.

Between his heartbeat, the fabric of his shirt, and his warmth, it was the most comfortable I've ever been. "Much better."

Walkers POV

Olive Saldaña was currently laying on my chest.

She nuzzled her face deeper into my collarbone, which couldn't possibly be a comforting pillow but apparently it was because she instantly fell asleep.

The remote was on the other side of her head. I very slowly moved to grab it, trying my hardest to not wake her up.

I successfully turned the TV off when my phone buzzed.

Sooo

What?

Did you ask Olive to go to a restaurant "platonically"

No, she's asleep.

Bro. Major L

-On me.

OH

major W.

Send me a picture.

Alr

WALKER PLS

NO

I don't trust you.

I'm your best friend.

Goodnight Aryan.

Bye lover boy.

_

Do we like walkers POV or whut 😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.2K 27
i want a love like ive seen in the movies. IN WHICH, CLOVER FANG GETS NOTICED BY HER CELEBRITY CRUSH AND DEALS WITH ALL THAT COMES...
26.4K 495 25
"I'VE BEEN THINKIN BOUT YOU, YOU KNOW, KNOW, KNOW." when the young famous actors brady and celine end up falling for each other
20.3K 483 31
i try, i try to make you cry but you, love me. so if i fly too far, will i still have a place inside your heart? will you love me for who i am, not...
23.7K 463 19
❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。ꜰᴇʟᴍᴀʟᴇ!ᴏᴄ x ??? ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 /// ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ & ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʀɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇ.