π™³π™Έπš‚πšƒπšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½πš‚

By STRAPPAX

This story has no plot whatsoever.. just a whole lotta gay shit, ENJOY More

CHARACTERS
1NE
2WO
3HREE
4OUR
5IVE
6IX
7EVEN
8IGHT
9INE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTHTEEN
6IXTEEN

FOURTEEN

2.5K 210 18
By STRAPPAX

||DEE POV||

"You Ready?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I sat there on my knees naked.
I started to think about how this would be the very first time I ever let somebody take the dominant role. I watched as she went & grabbed a chair from the corner of the room before dragging it towards me.

"Sit." She said eyeing me up & down.

I nodded my head not saying a word while doing anything she asked me. Anything for Lay... is what played in my head over and over as I sat in the chair vulnerable. My eyes widened when she came back with some cuffs & a vibrator.

"Don't be scared now." She said before licking her lips.

She grabbed my arms putting them behind the chair before cuffing both my wrists so I couldn't move, after restraining me she leaned down breathing softly in my ear causing me to get goosebumps throughout my body before she finally spoke up.

"What made you change your mind? I want a good answer too not no bullshit Dee."

She began using her to hands rub my body purposely brushing my harsh cold nipples just by a little making me jump.

"Ahh fucck.." I said under my breath.

I couldn't help but let out a moan, nobody knows how sensitive my body gets when it comes to things like this & that's why I never let it happen or let anybody see my submissive side.

"Speak up baby," She said before kissing my ear.

At this point, she started rubbing my nipples slowly,
I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as I bit my lip trying to control my moans.

"I...I wanted you to fuck me." I said before moaning again.

She started pinching my left nipple while still playing with the right one, I closed my eyes from the pain & pleasure I was feeling.  She eventually stopped and moved her hand towards both my thighs pulling them apart before she slid her fingers along my slit brushing my clit.

"Damn, all of this for me?" She said before smacking my swollen clit.

"OH- FUCKK LAY!"

My pussy was throbbing, I was a mess at this point, she slowly stuck 2 fingers inside my leaking pussy before curling them and hitting my spot.

"Please I'm so wet for you Laysia,"

"You look so pretty helpless baby," She said before kissing my neck softly.

She pushed her fingers deeper inside of me making me toss my head back on her chest before letting out another moan.

"Stop playin'.." I said trying to keep my eyes open.

I was in heaven, her fingers felt so good going in and out of my pussy I could barely keep my head up, she eventually sped the pace up until I started slowly creaming on her fingers coating them completely.

"Please Laysia .. fuck me already"

"Gotta surprise for you mama"

She pulled her fingers out of me before slapping my clit making me tense up once again, my pussy was pulsing I was trying to catch my breath from what just happened but I just knew this wasn't the end.

She took the cuffs off me telling me to get up from my chair & to go lay on the bed with my ass in the air. 
The only thing running through my mind is what's going to happen next knowing I never did this shit before & my dumb ass chose to do it after argument.

"Be gentle baby, please? this is my first time," I said somewhat embarrassed.

"You don't gotta worry about nothing baby," She said before lining herself up with my entrance.

She smacked the strap against my clit before slowly sliding inside of me, I bit my lip trying to hold in my whines from the size of her dick.  After a while, I got used to it & started throwing my ass back on her trying to feel every inch.

"Oh my- FUCCK LAYSIA YOU IN MY FUCKIN STOMACH,"  I said before gripping the pillow.

I moaned as I struggled to keep my back arched, she pressed down on my back as she slammed inside of me making me scream.

"Look at yourself, look at how good are you taking my dick baby?" She said praising me.

My soft moans served as motivation to her making her fuck me even harder, I whined as I gripped the covers hard, feeling my stomach tense up.

"You little slut you finna cum aren't you?"

She teased me as I nodded my head rapidly unable to form words.

"Nah I need to hear you, baby, say something"

she pulled my asscheeks apart as she went deeper making me leak a wet mess on her strap as my pussy gushed around it.

"Uhhh! UHHH! I'm gonna cum daddy!" I screamed before squirting.

I squirted so much that I started pushing the strap out a little, and she sped up still fucking me through my orgasm.

"Damn I love watching you take my dick," she said praising me again as she gripped her body tighter.

She slowed down her strokes & rolled her hips, going deeper inside of me as she brushed against my spot.
she noticed my moans getting louder & started bucking her hips repeatedly hitting my spot.

"SHIT! Fuckkkk me fuckkk me"

I moaned as she laughed at my boldness, she wrapped my hair around her hand & pulled my head up to look at her in the mirror & moved towards my ear.

"You look so fuckin good cummin' on this dick. You gon' squirt again for me baby?"

I felt another orgasm coming after I felt my pussy leak all around her strap & down my stomach.  She slowly pulled out letting my body flop on the bed before flipping me over, & examining my body pinching my nipples as she rubbed my clit.

"Why you acting all fucked out" She teased as she gripped my waist.

She slowly slid back inside me, I started whining as I scooted back trying to get away.

"Don't run from me now" She said as she pulled me closer going deeper.

I moaned as I felt her brush against my spot again, I bit her lip as I sat up on my elbows kissing her feeling myself about to cum again.

"I'm finna cum papa" I moaned trying to keep my eyes open as she smirked at me in satisfaction.

"Oh yeah? Cum for me baby, buss on Papa's dick" She said, pounding into me even harder.

I closed my eyes tightly & let out a squeal as I felt her repeatedly hit my spot, soon after I released a string of airy moans making Lay bite her lip.

"Oh, my god Laysia!" I screamed as I came on her dick again.

I fell back on the bed shaking, I pushed her back a little making her grab my wrist and pull me closer, she looked into my eyes as she pounded into me once more.

"You look so fuckin pretty Dee"

she smiled as she lightly choked me watching as I teared up again overwhelmed from too much pleasure, whiny moans escaped my lips as I felt her in my stomach.

"You feel me, mama? This dick feels good doesn't it?" She questioned, before lightly kissing my neck.

"Mmm Yes, Papa!" I moaned as I gripped her sheets tighter.

"Tell me you mine right now, Tell me who pussy this is!" she said repeatedly beating my g-spot.

"Fuck! It's yours! It's your pussy baby I promise!" I screamed feeling my eyes roll back.

"Yeah let that shit out," She said as she pressed on my lower stomach making me feel everything.

I let out the biggest scream before squirting once again.

I can't believe she just fucked me like that...

LETS SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES YALL TO GIVE ME 150 VOTES AGAIN 😵‍💫⭐️

AS LONG AS YOU VOTE? ILL KEEP UPDATING You have my WORD! 💯

-Love STRAPPAX 🩶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.2K 22
"Don't tell anyone but you'll always be my favorite criminal" Wisdom Jefferson is known for her bad attitude and temper. After a bad fight, she now...
642K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
84.6K 2.4K 65
β”Œβ”€β”€ β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──┐ lee minho doesn't like to be touched. that's what he says, anyway. han jisung doesn't believe it. └── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† β”€β”€β”˜
93.2K 4K 32
When you've been in a Psychiatric ward all your life, you forget what's real and what's not