๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡.

By -KENWRITESSOMETIMES

๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐“๐‡.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.

ten.

925 49 0
By -KENWRITESSOMETIMES

𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐣. 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 || 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙰.
-

          "I wasn't even talking to the girl I literally just liked her picture and here you go tripping. This that insecure shit I be talking about."

I sat in the backseat of Kha's car as him and Remi went back and forth over a like on some girls photo. I loved riding with them because they were always arguing over something stupid and I always had to fight back my laughter.

They were no good for each other and literally got into psychical hand fights almost every week but they claimed they loved each other so. I'll let them have the toxic shit.

"Why are you liking other bitches pictures when you're in a committed relationship? That's just dumb to me but aye, you do you." Remi sighed. "It's giving you like what you saw?"

"And if I did?" Kha retorted as we approached the red light.

"Get out, let me out. I will walk."

"Sit back, Remiyah. Don't piss me off." Kha raised his voice as the light turned green, pressing down hardly on the gas.

I love my life I'm not ready to die Lord.

"Let me the fuck out." She snapped and tugged at the door handles which wouldn't open if the car was moving.

"You know what, you want out. Get the fuck out and walk yo' skinny ass in the cold then. Wind gone blow yo' ass away." He pulled over and unlocked the doors.

"Fuck you." She flipped him off and grabbed her purse, getting out the car and walking in the cold.

The toxicity is crazy.

"You ain't shit." I told Kha as he got back on the road, heading to the mall where Remi was supposed to help me find an outfit for my birthday party.

I can't dress for shit but Remi's messy ass can.

"I'm loyal as fuck. A like don't mean shit."

"I ain't in it. Ya'll toxic as hell."

That shit not cute.

"That's her. She insecure and be overthinking because of her past relationships. She simply can't wrap her head around the fact that all I want is her.."

Don't fall for his act ya'll he be flirting with girls.

"We still gone find you an outfit, fuck her."

...

"I can't lie, I can't tell my guys! That I'm in love and I feel so shy." I sung as we walked through the mall.

"Can you shut the hell up? Been singing since we got here."

"You know I sound good, fuck up. And I'm happy leave me alone." I said as we approached the food court. "I want Chick Fil A."

"We came here for an outfit not to eat."

"I have tea to spill anyways." I said and he just smiled excitedly, starting to walk toward the line for Chick Fil A.

I had yet to tell Kha about me going to the aquarium with Neno, or me confessing my feelings to him first, or me kissing him, or him spending almost the entire day over my house. Safe to say he missed a lot.

He placed our order and after about five minutes it was ready and we sat down and got our table. The mall was crowded as hell.

"What's tea?" He asked as we both started eating.

"So I went to the aquarium with Neno the other day and I confessed my feelings for him, then we kissed. I mean like tongue in the mouth and all..." I smiled and he just stared at me with his mouth gaped open.

"Then as you know, my father been trippin. So I needed a distraction and had Neno come over while he was at work—"

"This nigga came over your house?" Kha gasped.

"Yeah, we were just chilling though. We had a nice talk about our lives and shit, he prayed for me. And sometime this week I'm going over his house to meet his siblings and stuff." I smiled, eating a nugget.

"My child," Kha covered his mouth. "You are so grown up now what the hell. How come you didn't tell me all of this right when it happened?"

"I was too busy processing it.."

"You still gone be able to tutor his ass without making out with him in the classroom?" Khayri wiggled his eyebrows childishly.

"Yes, Kha. I still have self control. I just really like him, I wonder if he's going to ask me out. Or if this is just a fun blow over to him.."

Kha finally bit into a fry, "He probably will but just give him time. It hasn't been that long since this.. situation started."

"I'm head over heels."

"Girl, please." He rolled his eyes.

"I can't wait to meet his family. He has four siblings, I've always wanted siblings at least one. But then my mama stopped being able to conceive and shit." I rolled my eyes.

"You can take my siblings. I don't want they bald asses."

"Not too much on my little sisters." I pinched him.

"They fast as hell. Yanni only fifteen and talking about she think she might be pregnant. Take her ass away, I can't deal." He waved his hand around like a stressed mother.

"Pregnancy is crazy," My eyes widened. "Did she take a test?"

"I don't know and I do not care. If she was fucking at this young of an age she should've asked to get on birth control or have the nigga using condoms."

"Let me talk to her." I shrugged.

Even though I wasn't experienced anyway my mother educated me a lot on sex so when the time did come, I was prepared and didn't end up with a surprise baby.

Their mother had died when Kha's youngest sister, Hallie was born. She was eleven I think.

"What yo' ass gone tell her?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Just let me talk to her. Come on, I'll find an outfit some other day. I still got another two weeks before my plans."

...

I walked into Yanni's room to find her all the way underneath the cover with Marvin's Room blasting loudly. Her whole body was hidden underneath the cover, the only way I was able to tell that she was even in the bed was because her red hair was slightly out.

"Yanni?" I tapped her and she jumped up.

"KJ, you scared the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry." I laughed as she uncovered herself and used the remote to turn the tv down. "I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know, I been so busy." I laughed as she sat up in the bed, her hair all over the place. "What was your hairstyle before it got ruined?"

"A quick weave." She shook her head. "What made you stop by? You heard about the news too?"

"Yeah.." I trailed off.

"I don't need another person to lecture me. The boy who did it already hates me, my grandma practically called me a slut, Kha called me fast, and all my friends talking bout' some could never be me.."

"So I don't need another lecture. I know I fucked up."

"I'm not here to lecture you. I'm here to let you know about all the possible options. You don't have to have this kid if you don't want to." I said.

"I don't want it. Fuck I look like being fifteen with a damn baby? And the father don't even want it.."

"That's totally understandable and you don't have to have it. You can get an abortion or you can have the baby and give it up for adoption. Its options, just think about it long and hard. Don't make the decision because of your mood right now."

"I don't know, KJ. My mama had me young and she made it work but I just can't. This is exactly what I get for trusting that dirty ass boy." She said as she began to cry.

Poor baby.

This why I'm still a virgin. Let me find out I'm pregnant, I will proudly be paying that five hundred.

"It's gone be okay." I hugged her as she cried in my arms.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 22.2K 40
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ..
538K 28.6K 52
๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...
5K 450 6
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ...
523K 18.5K 35
โษช'สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ แดแดœแด› แดา“ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ.........โž ๐„๐’๐“. ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ