how to be a rich b*tch | han...

By bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... More

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 21

1K 32 3
By bipanicking

"Cheers!" We bump our drinks together (sadly, they're not beer) and take a sip.

"I'm getting drunk," Ju-kyung jokes, putting it down and I open our food.

"Mmm, it smells so good," I lean closer. She takes a bite and I lean towards her in anticipation. "How is it?"

"Mm, it's so good," She laughs, leaning back, "I'm so stupid,"

"You are," I laugh, agreeing, "There's no homeroom in college!" We both burst out in laughter.

"Thank you," She smiles at me.

"Why're you thanking me?"

"Actually, I was a total outcast in my old school,"

"Really?" I look up at her in confusion, she's gorgeous and so sweet. How could she be an outcast?

"But I'm so happy because I have a friend like you," I touch my chest and smile at her.

"That made my day," I grin and take another bite, "I used to be an outcast too," She tilts her head at me in confusion, "Back in my old school, up until 11th grade I was conventionally ugly, and annoying, so everyone hated me and I had no friends," She stares at me sadly and I shrug, brushing it off, "And I also felt like an outcast in my own house sometimes, you know?" She shakes her head, "My family is really distant and my parents don't really care that much about me and my brother was always busy so I had no one, I would just sit alone at school and then come home and be alone again," She stares at me sadly. "But, I'm okay now," I smile, trying to cheer her up, "I have you," I blow her a kiss and wink.

"Cheers," She held up her drink and I cheered with her.

✦•················•✦

I walk up the stairs trying to memorize the names on the page in deep concentration. "Cho Chi-hun, Pak Tu-jin and—" I almost ran straight into a tree but a hand protected my head from the impact.

"Urg," I groan, "Why'd you do that?"

"What?" Seo-jun stares at me confused.

"I would've missed the exam if my head burst open," I look at him.

"I wasn't protecting your head, I was protecting the tree," He slaps my head with his palm, "See, rock hard," And he starts walking away.

"What? A rock?" I scoff and run over to him, knocking his shoulder with mine.

"What're you reading?" He asks, looking over at my notebook.

"Don't talk to me," I put my hand up, "I can't fail this exam,"

"We have an exam today?" He's worse than me. He looks over at my book, confused, "What's that?"

"Literature, you idiot," I hit his head, "I know you don't care about school, I don't either, but this is another level,"

He snorts, "Like you get good grades,"

"At least I try," I flip my hair in his face. "What group were Cho Chi-hun, Pak Tu-jun and Park Mol-wol in?"

"Who cares if it was a sports team or a kpop group?"

"You idiot," I scoff, even I know this, "It's Cheongnopka, it'll be on the exam for sure so remember it," I glared at him. "And Saengmyungpa came to be in the 1930s,"

"Forget it!" He glares at me, "What's your favorite number, 1-5?"

"2?"

"I'll go with 5 for everything," He smiles and walks away. I shake my head and continue studying.

"Did you guys bring a black marker?" I ask urgently, sitting to face Soo-ah and Jjoo.

"Nope, I borrowed one," Soo-ah holds up her marker.

"I brought three," Ju-kyung pulls them out. "Here," She hands me one.

"Thank god," I grab it, "I love you," She grins and blows me a kiss.

"Did you study a lot?" Soo-ah asks us. "I go with three if I don't know anything. You guys should go with three too, if you don't know the answer,"

"No, I can solve them all," Ju-kyung pumps her fist and puts a clip in her hair, staring back at her paper and starting to write. I sigh, I wish I had that much determination. I'm gonna bomb this exam so bad, at least I won't get worse than Seo-jun, right? The clock ticks away as I struggle with the math problems. The teacher calls it and we all hand our exams in. I sigh and put my head down. Jjoo sits beside me and pats my back, "You can't have done that bad," She comforts.

"I did worse than bad, I probably got a 0," She laughs.

"That's not mathematically possible, you'd have to have gotten at least one multiple choice right,"

"Wow, 1 percent so much better," I glared at her.

"Let's go, Soo-ah's waiting for us outside," I nod and follow her outside. At the intersection of the two staircases we see her. She points down the road and gives us an 'OK' sign and we shoot her two back.

"Ryu Hyung-jin! Ryu Hyung-jin!" We all chant loudly, he throws the ball and the referee shouts, "Strike!" Which I think is a good thing.

"What did you tell Tae-hoon, though?" Ju-kyung asks, looking past me to Soo-ah.

"That it was grandma's 80th birthday," Soo-ah grins and winks at us, I high five her.

"I wish you the best of health, ma'am!" We all whip our heads over to Tae-hoon's voice beside us. "You must've rented out the whole stadium for her birthday," Tae-hoon and Su-ho look down at us, glaring. "Is this a celebratory game?" He scoffs and whips out his phone, holding out Hyuung-jin's Stargram post where Soo-ah had commented, 'Hyung-jin oppa I'll be at your semi-final game! Hwaiting!', "Did you think I wouldn't know?"

"Are you stalking me on social media now?" Soo-ah rolls her eyes and turns to face the game, "That's just creepy,"

"Not as much as you lying to me," Tae-hoon says, incredulously.

"As if you'd let me go," Soo-ah barks back, "Why are you jealous when I said he's just a friend?" Jjoo and my eyes flick between the two as they argue. "If I was interested, I would've sent a private message, not come cheering in public,"

Jjoo looks at me and I nod back, "Guys," I start, trying to calm Soo-ah down.

"Please don't argue," Jjoo finishes.

"I never doubted you," Tae-hoon continues, despite our efforts. Jjoo looks at me and I shrug, at least we tried. "But how can I trust him to only see you as a friend too when you're as pretty as an angel?" Jjoo and I turn our heads to each other at the same time and swoon. "How could he not fall for you?"

Soo-ah tries to fight her smile but fails, "I guess that's true but how can I leave when I've already bought fried chicken?"

Tae-hoon starts smiling but quickly puts his angry face back on, "Ah, you're too cute to get angry at," Soo-ah waves him over and he pats his chest, "My dear heart," He climbs over the two of us and Su-ho sits next to Ju-kyung. Great, now I'm fifth wheeling.

"Yeobo, have some fried chicken," Soo-ah cuddles up next to Tae-hoon before turning to Su-ho, "When did you two get close enough to come to a baseball game together?"

"We're good friends starting today," Su-ho responds casually. Tae-hoon gives Su-ho some chicken as I turn back to the game so I don't need to watch the gross couple and the gross talking stage or situationship or whatever Su-ho and Ju-kyung are right now. The three of us hook arms and cheer as Hyung-jin pulls his hand back to throw the ball again. He throws the ball, getting another strike and we all jump up and down, cheering. He throws his arms in the air and his team mates run up to him, hugging him. I look to my left and see Ju-kyung and Su-ho holding hands and jumping up and down and on my right, Tae-hoon and Soo-ah are doing the same. I roll my eyes, hug myself and jump up and down. Ju-kyung bumps into me and I fall into Soo-ah. "That darn jerk," Soo-ah helps us up, "Why're you so mean to ImJjoo?" She glares at Su-ho.

We walk out the stadium, arm in arm and Su-ho goes to throw out the trash when we see the star pitcher, Hyung-jin. "Oppa!" Soo-ah waves him over, she runs closer to him with Tae-hoon running closely behind her but he completely ignores the two of them and pushes past, ending up in front of Jjoo.

"I looked everywhere for you after my last game," He tells Jjoo and I cover my mouth, excited for her, I mean, a hot baseball player confessing his love to you? Sign me up. "Are you Soo-ah's friend?"

"Sorry?" Ju-kyung glances over at us for help.

"Two strikes," He gets closer to her, "You're even more stunning up close," Soo-ah and I lock eyes and she covers her mouth, hitting Tae-hoon's chest in excitement. "You're Soo-ah's friend which means I'm your oppa," He pulls out his phone as his teammates crowd around us, "Can I get your number?"

"My phone number?" Jjoo looks up at him in surprise.

His teammates start chanting, "Give him your number," In the background and Ju-kyung shyly takes his phone and types her number in.

"Saved," He looks up at her through his bangs, "I'll be in touch," And he leaves with his teammates.

"Daebak," I hit her arm.

"Oppa must be obsessed with you," Soo-ah fawns.

Su-ho stomps towards us, looking mad, "Do you know how scary the world is?" He glares at Jjoo, "Soo-ah knowing him doesn't make it okay. What if he's bad news?"

"What?" Jjoo frowns, looking at him confused.

Su-ho stares at her for a second, "I'll get going," He nods and walks away, we all watch him leave, even more confused than we were before.

"What's with him?" Soo-ah questions as we all continue watching his retreating figure. 

last chap was long so this chap is short 😝 the actual reason is im lazy asf n this scene felt like a good way to end the chap so yeah also i kinda hate this chapter it was so boringgngngn but i lit could not think of one thing to write so i js wrote wtv came to mind

thanks for reading, see u guys next chapter, mwah

- lise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.2K 56
John is here, Sherlock is here, and they're in looove. Probably going to do this story for a while but be forewarned, I have really inconsistent upda...
105K 2.9K 24
Bae Yeeun, who quietly sits in the back of the classroom, randomly befriends one of the toughest guys at school, Han Seojun. She begins to dream abou...
189K 7K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ -- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
13.2K 565 15
๐Ÿ’ซ...In a world full of mysteries, finding solutions to problems, and answers to secrets. ๐ŸŽ€...In a world full of love, but none for us. ๐Ÿงจ...In a wo...