estrellas~jeremiah x oc (TSIT...

By dixonbuctts

I looked into his eyes and knew I was where I was meant to be, forever in his arms. Forever, my Jeremiah. As... More

estrellas~act I
estrellas~chapter 1
estrellas~chapter 2
estrellas~chapter 3
estrellas~chapter 4
estrellas~chapter 5
estrellas~chapter 6
A/N 1/16/24
estrellas~chapter 7
estrellas~chapter 8
A/N 1/20/24
estrellas~chapter 9
estrellas~chapter 10
estrellas~chapter 11
estrellas~chapter 12
estrellas~chapter 13
A/N 01/26/24
estrellas~act II
estrellas~chapter 14
A/N 01/28/24
estrellas~chapter 15
estrellas~chapter 16
estrellas~chapter 17
estrellas~chapter 18
A/N 02/01/24
estrellas~chapter 19
estrellas~chapter 20
estrellas~chapter 21
estrellas~chapter 22
estrellas~chapter 23
estrellas~chapter 24
estrellas~chapter 25
A/N 02/08/24
estrellas~chapter 26
estrellas~chapter 27
estrellas~act III
A/N 02/10/24
estrellas~chapter 29
estrellas~chapter 30
estrellas~chapter 31
estrellas~chapter 32
estrellas~chapter 33
estrellas~chapter 34
A/N 02/17/24 *IMPORTANT*
estrellas~chapter 35
estrellas~chapter 36
estrellas~chapter 37
estrellas~chapter 38
A/N 02/22/24
estrellas~act IV
estrellas~chapter 39
estrellas~chapter 40
estrellas~chapter 41
estrellas~chapter 42
estrellas~chapter 43
estrellas~chapter 44
estrellas~chapter 45
estrellas~chapter 46
A/N 4/26/24
estrellas~chapter 47 (FINALE)

estrellas~chapter 28

356 4 0
By dixonbuctts

Growing up, whenever we were at Cousins we could watch whatever we wanted, one of my favorite shows as a kid was Kim Possible. But, my all-time favorite Disney Channel Show was Phineas and Ferb. Maybe it was because I thought Jeremey was cute, but all I wanted was for Jeremiah to be like Jeremy, maybe to like me as much as he liked Cadence in the end. I don't know. Now it all sounds silly, but sometimes I do wonder if little Lauren could have predicted this, all of this. Conrad and I became closer, Belly and Conrad dating, Jeremiah and I dating, both breakups, Sussnaah's Death, all of us reuniting and getting into a shit ton of trouble, new friendships, more couples, and love that goes round and round.

The rest of the summer felt like it went as fast as possible. Before I was met with Jeremiah Fisher again, all I wanted was for the summer to hurry up and go by. Now, I wish it had been longer. But at least in the end, I'm still with Jere and we are better than ever. We may have all reunited, but still, no Susannah.

The idea of leaving Belly and my mother behind truly frightened me. Having Steven move to New Jersey, and me to Rhode Island, shook me up. Towards the end of the summer, my mother started to slowly return. But, she could always go back to her deep depression. Grief is almost like a drug, relapse is part of recovery.

I saw some real development in Conrad and Jeremiah, they both seemed to be accepting that she was gone.

Conrad and Belly finally got back together and I noticed even more change in both of them. It seemed as though they did need each other to survive.

Today was the day that I was officially leaving for school, I was beyond terrified. My mother offered to take me but I declined. Jere drove to my house in Philadelphia from Boston to take me to our school, Finch. It was out of the way for him but he still insisted, not insisted but more forced me to say yes.

I was on my toes looking out the window, awaiting his arrival. It was already mid-afternoon and I felt like I had been waiting a decade.

As I heard his car pull in, I ran outside to my driveway.

"You're here!" I yelled at him.

There he was, Jeremiah Fisher, my Jeremiah.

"Hey, Gorgeous!" He said as we ran into one another's arms.

"I missed you so much!" I said as I moved his face directly in front of mine, with that, our lips were connected.

"How are you doing my stargirl?" He asked me.

"Amazing now," I said, I didn't even realize how I was still holding onto him, almost as if I didn't believe he was here.

"Are you ready to hit the road?" He asked me.

Since he had to drive the whole five hours from Boston, we decided we would drive to Finch a day early and then stay in a motel before checking in the next day.

"Yeah, my mom wants to say hi though."

Jere and I walk inside and see my Mother and Belly on the couch.

"Jeremiah!" my Mother yells excitedly. This is the most emotion I've seen out of her in the past few days.

"Hey, Laurel!" He yelled back while he hugged her, "Belly how are you?" He asked while going to hug my sister next.

I'm so thankful everything is okay now. The It-Couples were back, Bonrad and Jauren.

"I'm doing good," She replied, "Except that you're stealing my sister!" She scolded.

I gave her a weak smile. I did feel horrible for leaving her behind with Mom. Steven had already left for Princeton, now she was all alone. Conrad is in California and I don't know how much Taylor she can handle. Especially now that Taylor was dating our brother, I don't know if I would want to hear all the gross things, ew.

Jere and I loaded up his car with my stuff and he got into the driver's seat.

"I love you, Mom," I said while holding onto her for dear life. She had gotten a little emotional when sending my twin off so it wasn't a surprise when I saw her blink tears away.

Then I went to hug Belly, "Take care, okay?" I said briefly. She gave me an assuring nod and with that, I ran to the passenger seat of the iconic Red Jeep.

I snatched the aux from him and begged, "Can we please get Starbucks babe?"

"Babe?" He questioned, "You never call me babe."

I laughed at him while giving him puppy eyes, "I'm going off to college, time for New Beginnings," I teased, "But please, Starbucks?" I ask again.

He rolls his eyes as he changes his Google Maps from Providence, Rhode Island to the closest Starbucks.

He ordered us our usual orders through the drive-thru. A Pink drink for him and an Iced Mocha for me.

He hands me my drink, "And an Iced Mocha for miss..?"

"Senorita Awesome," I interrupt before bursting out laughing.

The drive went smoothly, I saw a lot of trees. I shuffled through a road trip playlist I made. The playlist contained a lot of Taylor Swift, Rex Orange County, Tyler the Creator, and The Weeknd. Of course, all of their happy songs, none of that depressed shit.

I eventually fall asleep and feel a warm touch on my forehead. I flutter my eyes open and see that Jere kissed my head.

"Good Morning Sweetheart," he says.

"Sweetheart?" I say back.

"You called me babe earlier so now I'm giving pet names a try," He laughed.

I give him a quick kiss before jumping up to see that it's nighttime and we are in a parking lot of a motel.

"We're already in Rhode Island?'' I ask him.

"Yeah, I got us our room, I didn't know how to wake you."

"A kiss works," I say and smile back at him.

I was surprised my Mother had approved of our little adventure, I never thought she would have said yes. Letting her 18-year-old daughter spend a night in a motel room with her boyfriend the night before they start college, definitely a great idea.

"Ready to go?'' He asked me.

I nod my head and we run up to our room. The room wreaked of old linen, a classic motel smell.

Jeremiah was such a gentleman, he had already brought our bags up.

Whenever I go on a road trip, I always get so sleepy. I think Jere noticed too since he caught me yawning a bunch.

"I might take a shower," I say while stretching myself out on the bed.

He jumps onto the bed and cuddles me, "You're not allowed."

"Why?" I ask while giggling.

"I only get a little more alone time with you, and I plan to spend it cuddling."

I roll my eyes at his words and join him in on the cuddles.

"You're silly Jeremiah Fisher."

He responds, "That I am."

"If I don't do something productive I'm going to fall asleep again," I complain.

He let go of me, "Fine, only if I can join you."

I sassily say back, "I don't know if my Mother would approve of these shenanigans."

He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom, resting me on the counter.

He stares me in the eyes as he begins to undress me. Sliding my shirt off, then unclasping my bra.

I feel my cheeks start to blush, I've been dating this guy for a year yet he still has this effect on me.

I tear his shirt off and kiss him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He begins to kiss my neck and I notice the shower, this is the tiniest fucking shower I've ever seen.

"Mmm, Jere stop," I say to him.

He looks at me concerned as if he did something wrong.

I just laugh, "Look," I turn his head to the shower.

"Fuck..." He says to me.

I laugh and give him a quick kiss before hopping off the counter and turning the shower on.

He just stares at me laughing.

"You know," I start, "You're not uninvited," I say.

I see the corners of his mouth start to perk up.

I slide my shorts off, completely revealing my entire body and I step inside the warm shower.

I hear him trying to hurry taking his clothes off and eventually, he joins me.

We wash one another off in between kisses.

"I'm happy we have tonight," I say to him while cleaning his back.

"Me too, Laur," He says. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.4K 22
we were born to be the pawn, in every lover's game. in which she loves him, but he hates her. [ jeremiah fisher x fem!oc ] [ based on tv show ]
173K 4.6K 44
it never crossed my mind, that I had only ever known the Fisher boys during the winter. all huddled together after spending the day playing in the sn...
41.7K 439 17
Cassidy Conklin has been going to Cousins beach ever since she could remember, with her little sister Belly, her twin brother Steven, and her mom. Th...
12.7K 149 13
rosalie barton had been going to cousins every summer, staying at the fishers beach house. conrad and jeremiah always had their eyes on her, neither...