Our Eyes | Gojo Satoru

By Duniii_098

1.◇Award in Gojoxreader◇(14.2.2024) 2.◇59. Sadstory◇ (16.2.2024) 3.◇9.Clan◇ (04.05.2024) Idk when but I will... More

-𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴-
1
2
3
4
5- Tragedy Arc
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13-The come back
14
15-Day one
16- Day two
18-Last day
The strongest of today vs the strongest in history
Awakening
Our Eyes Satoru
I love you so
The two who left it all behind
My note ❤️‍🩹

17-Day three

150 12 21
By Duniii_098

Apparently, I had fallen asleep on the chair. As I lay comfortably in bed, my arms were wrapped around something. It felt hard but pleasant. I snuggled closer and hugged it tightly. What a soft teddy bear. I was so sleepy that I didn't even realize I didn't own such a giant teddy bear. Suddenly, I abruptly opened my eyes and looked up. It was Gojo sleeping, with strands of hair falling over his face. Apparently, he had brought me to my room and had fallen asleep himself. I smiled at him, untangled my arms from him, and quietly slipped out of bed. I looked at him for a while, contemplating whether I should seek revenge and splash him with cold water. I grinned at the thought but decided against it; after all, he was sleeping soundly like a baby.

I took a deep breath and turned to the mirror to comb my hair and tie it up into a bun. The sunlight shone through the blinds in the room, and I glanced at the clock on my nightstand. It was already 12:20.

I decided to wake him up and approached him, leaning forward with my hands on my thighs. I said slowly and deliberately, "Wake up, sleepyhead."

He turned onto his back, and his arm followed, knocking me away. I fell onto my butt, holding my cheek, and said amusedly, "Is that how it is?"

I got up, and I could still hear him shamelessly snoring. I went into the bathroom, took a cup from the cabinet, filled it with cold water, and went back into the room. I gave him a devilish look and splashed the water on his face.

He woke up gasping for air, appruptly wiping the water from his face, and looked at me incredulously, "What the hell?"

I pointed to my cheek, which was red, "As punishment for slapping me."

He made a face, and his hair clung to his face from the water. He said dangerously, "You better run because if I catch you, you won't be laughing anymore."

I opened my mouth to say something, but somehow, I took his warning seriously and ran out of the room quickly. I heard him quickly getting up and chasing after me. I jumped over the safety bars of the stairs and landed downstairs, running quickly. I felt nervous for some reason, but when I saw him calmly walking down the stairs and looking at me like I was his prey, my nerves increased. I turned the corner, and Yuji looked at me questioningly.

I shouted, "Help me!"

He wanted to ask something, but I had already turned another corner in the headquarters. I ran to the training room, which seemed like another dimension with endless mountains everywhere. I teleported behind a rock, erased my aura, and covered my mouth with my hand. Even for Gojo, it should be difficult to find me here. Ten minutes passed, and there was no sound, no one entering the room. I removed my hand from my mouth and dared to come out from behind the rock. Why was I so nervous? It's just Gojo; why should I be afraid of him?

I looked around, but there was no one in sight. I breathed a sigh of relief. However, he suddenly appeared behind me, grabbed me by the collar of my compression shirt, lifted me up, and then threw me into the air.

I was thrown through the air, screaming, "AHHH."

Suddenly, he teleported in front of me in the air and teleported both of us into the swimming pool. In the air, he swung his leg and aimed for my chest. I instinctively put my arms protectively in front of my chest. His kick hit me, but it somehow didn't hurt; it just had momentum. I was thrown into the water with a strong force, creating huge waves that splashed all over the swimming pool area. I was deep underwater, holding my breath, activated my eyes, and let the water rise from the bottom like roots and move toward Gojo. They came from every direction. He had a coffee cup in his hand and was drinking from it. How quickly did he get that and continue to annoy me?

He smashed the ice roots with his bare hand, did a backflip in the air, and held his coffee cup with one hand above his cup. The ice roots went into the walls behind him. My bun came undone, and my wet hair stuck to my face. I took my hand and brushed my head to get the hair out of the way. Gojo slid down one of the ice roots towards me and was now in front of me, grinning.

I decided to play along to get him. I put my hand over my eyes and fell to my knees, deactivating them. He was now concerned and asked anxiously, "Hey, are you okay?"

He caught me, and my head was against his chest. I quickly kneed him in the groin, aiming for his balls. He sharply gasped for air, let me go immediately, and grabbed his groin. I flew out of the swimming area and turned around, looking at him amusedly from below.

He fell to his knees, grimacing in pain, and said through gritted teeth, "Wait... if... I catch you..."

I stuck out my tongue at him and walking out of the swimming pool area, hearing him threatening to get me.

I walked around a few corners and saw Maki looking at me.

She asked, "What happened to you?"

I continued walking, carefree, "Just a little water fight."

She laughed. I went around another corner, saw the stairs, and went back upstairs, turned left, and entered my room. I stretched briefly, then took off my wet clothes and put them in the washing machine before going into the bathroom to shower.

I let the warm water run over my head and body, watching the showerhead as the water flowed out. The warmth made the bathroom steamy. Suddenly, someone grabbed me by the shoulder , turned me and pushed me against the bathroom wall.

It was Gojo.

He leaned against the wall next to my head, placing his hands on either side of me. He looked at me with a pained smile and said, "You wanted to play your games again and get away with it, didn't you?"

I looked at him with wide eyes and instinctively raised my hands protectively in front of my chest. The water ran over his head to his back, making his compression shirt wet.

He leaned forward, his face close to my ear, and whispered seductive, "Time for your punishment, isn't it? After all, you're the one who always says we shouldn't run away."

I blushed. He took his right hand and placed it around my neck, applying slight pressure, but it was enough to give me goosebumps.

With his wet face, he moved from my ear down to my neck and kissed me there. The touch of his lips on my neck made me inhale sharply.His warm breath gazing my sensitive skin. His tongue slips down my neck, exploring with feather-light touches and sending shivers up and down my spine. I could feel his Hand against my chest now, his touch slow, tentative- a caress designed to excite rather than satisfy. I felt his breath on my skin the Sound of his breathing against my skin. The Kiss deepens as his hands roam over my body, exploring every inch of my skin- a sensation that makes me moan .

Gojos desire consumes him, fueling the fire within him that has been burning for a long time. His mouth presses against my neck once again, his teeth just grazing my skin as a tingle rushes through my body.

His hands drift lower, sliding down my back to grip your hips. His touch is confident now, forceful, as he drags me closer to him.

I can feel his breath on my skin as his lips move along my neck and chest, leaving kisses in his wake.

Gojos lips travel lower, kissing and nipping at the sensitive skin along my décolletage. He draws out each kiss, giving me just enough pressure to make my breath catch in my throat.

His hands drift lower again, dragging along me sides and over your hips.
The hot water running over our body.

The kiss deepens as Gojos teeth meet my flesh, the sensation of his biting sending chills of excitement through me. I can feel both pain and pleasure as his hands find my body, the muscles in his abdomen tightness against mine, the rhythm of his breathing matching mine.

He pulled away from me, and we looked at each other with heavy breaths. I saw a bit of my blood dripping over his lips, and the hot water running over his head and body made his appearance even more irresistible.

He leaned forward again and whispered seductively, "I told you your laughter would fade."

He licked his lips and took a step back, pulling his T-shirt off and letting the rest of his clothes fall to the side. His body was once again revealed, pressing against mine. He grabbed the shampoo bottle, squeezed some onto his hand, and rubbed it into my hair until it foamed.

I chuckled and asked, "Time to shower?"

He grinned at me amused.

----

We both sat in my room wearing bathrobes and getting dressed. He retrieved the hairdryer from the bathroom, removed the towel from my hair, and began first to comb it in front of the mirror. I saw his reflection behind me in the mirror as he carefully combed my hair.

I asked, "Since when can you comb hair so well?"

He chuckled, "Have you forgotten already? I raised Megumi and Tsumiki."

His smile faded at the mention of Megumi, as if remembering what lay ahead in two days.

I spoke confidently, turning to face him, "We're going to save him."

He looked at me with wide eyes, then smiled and kissed my forehead, saying confidently, "Yes, we will."

He picked up the hairdryer, plugged it in, and turned it on to dry my hair. He dried it so gently that I found myself falling even more in love with him. Once he finished, I tied my hair into a ponytail. He then began drying his own hair in front of the mirror, shaking it briefly to make it fall naturally.

I sat on the bed, and he sat on the chair in front of me.

He chuckled amusedly as he leaned back, "I still can't believe you killed all the higher ups."

I smiled proudly at him and said, "We should have done it much sooner."

We both laughed and fist-bumped each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.2K 47
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...
134K 3.6K 9
slight yandere! dilf! jjk! x fem! reader ᵍᵒʲᵒ ˣ ᵍᵉᵗᵒ ˣ ˢᵘᵏᵘⁿᵃ ˣ ⁿᵃⁿᵃᵐⁱ ˣ ᵗᵒʲⁱ ˣ ᶜʰᵒˢᵒ ˣ ᵐᵃʰⁱᵗᵒ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ "Gojo, I can't believe our soulmate is a...
1.7K 66 6
After working at Jujutsu Trading Co. for 4 years and becoming the COO of the on of the largest Companies in the world. However, you arrive at work on...
26.7K 778 26
Y/n L/n future leader of the L/n clan of y/c{your country}, the only person the higher-ups fear, the one who will defeat the strongest sorcerer, afte...