see you again // n.g

Da holyhansoI

good friends aren't forever am I right? But some come back, is it Love? Jealousy? Or JUST to become friends a... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
hi (:
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Hallelujah
15
16
OMG
17
18
19
hellooooo
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Not an update
51
52
53 || todays the day.
54
55
not an update
!
hey
sorry
56
// epilouge \\

34

69 1 0
Da holyhansoI

Nash's Pov:

"So you just left her there.. alone?" Sammy tells me

"Bro I left her a note she understands me. So I have something to tell you guys." I nervously say.

"Spill." they all say.

Right now I was talking to my boys on how I want to make Ariellas Birthday special.. I need some pointers..

"You all know me and Ariellas 4 Year anniversary is coming up in a few months right..?" They nod

"Well.. fortheseforyearsweandherhavebeentogethermeandherneverhadsexyet."

"Woah woah slow down, say it again." Jack G says.

I was hanging with the Omaha squad and Cameron right now.

I sigh, "for the four we have been together we have never had sex yet." I close my eyes.

It's quiet, to quiet..

"DUDE!" they all scream. I jump

"What the fuck! Step up your game Nash!" G says

"Four years and no sex.. Shame on you." Sam points

"Have you even seen her naked?!" Johnson and Nate yells.

"Well.. yeah." I sigh

"How about this.. You really love her right? I was saving this up for your birthday.. but it seems like you need it now." Cam says pulling something out of his pocket. It's a.. ticket?

"It's a ticket to Hawaii. Any place in Hawaii. Take her there, enjoy your time with her.. Maybe even.. propose.." Cam said seriously.

She's turning 22 in a few days. Maybe I should propose.. but what if she's not ready.. what if she says no..

"Cam.." I stay quiet. "Thank you." I hug him.

"You guys need a vacation anyways." he laughs.

He right, we need to get away for a while. I have to talk to her parents first. My parents.. shit.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

664K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...