Our Version Of Love ✔

Von Msbhatia7755

"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed... Mehr

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION & AESTHETICS
Dedication
PROLOGUE
1 ~ I wish I had a time machine
2~ Hugs and Kisses?
3 ~ Is it for real?
4 ~ OH GOD! I am straight
5 ~ Lessons on Murder
6 ~ Hello my dear Angel
7 ~ You are getting engaged
8 ~ Guess who?
9 ~ Not a queen, but an empress
10 ~ One-night stand
11 ~ Moving In
12 ~ You are mine
13 ~ You are my peace
14 ~ Do you still love him?
15 ~ Let's start from the beginning
16 ~ Olaf and Marshmallow
17 ~ Love & Tears
18 ~ The Hazardous Shaadi
19 ~ The Dark Unfolding
20 ~ The Teary Night
21 ~ Shattering Truths
22 ~ Not meant to be
23 ~ Last chance at happiness?
24 ~ Remarrying him!!
25 ~ Bound for Infinity
26 ~ Catastrophe
27 ~ Exclusively Mine
28 ~ Kiss of Hope
29 ~ The final reveal (1)
30 ~ The truth of that night (2)
31 ~ Checkmate
32 ~ Let the fun begin!
33 ~ Love & Roses
34 ~ Extraordinary Version Of Love
Thank you!
Epilogue II
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮

Epilogue I

13K 670 109
Von Msbhatia7755

Happy 500k to OVOL! Congratulations my reader family and here's your gift! 

I know what I have written is going to be mostly insane but still I hope I have done justice to the tale.

Thanks for reading!

Author's POV

"How does he manage to fuck you up every time?" Kritika asked, sipping her chai, and looking at Meera's irritated face. Meera looked at her, annoyed, as her eyes roamed over the cup in Kritika's hands.

"On the bed. How else?" Meera deadpanned, remembering how he refused to let her sleep last night. The warm liquid from Kritika's mouth went flying out as she coughed hysterically at Meera's words. Rubbing her chest harshly, she tried to shake out of Meera's unbelievable words. Meera looked at her for a minute before getting back to the task of staring at the sparkling pavilion once again.

"I know friends share everything, but please spare me the bedroom stories. Kabir Bhai Sa is my rakhi brother now. It's pretty...you.. know," Kritika tried to elaborate through gestures while Meera made a face. Lightly smacking Kritika's head, Meera said, "The bed was wet—"

"Ew! Please, I can't hear more than this," Kritika said dramatically before being interrupted by a voice, "Exactly, you shouldn't, because only I have a lifetime exclusive subscription to my wife's rants. Access denied"

The eyes of both women shifted to the man dressed in a designer white Kurta with a yellow stole hanging around his neck looking like a piece custom-made from heaven for the female species to admire. Beware, ladies; he might look suave and debonair, but he is Meera Kabir Riachand's possession. Meera looked at her husband, bored, while he shook his head with a smile at her antics. Kritika, on the other hand, hid a smile, seeing Kabir lost in admiration for his woman, who, at the moment, looked no less than an annoyed kid in her printed night suit. She touched the wooden bench they were sitting on, muttering "Touch wood" to save the couple from evil eyes. She knew what love did to you, but she hadn't seen someone as crazy as Kabir and Meera. It felt as if they weren't in love. Love resided in them. Like they gave meaning to that word.

She nudged Meera, who was looking the other way, showing her anger at her husband, who simply smirked as he motioned Kritika to move away. He walked towards his wife and picked her up in his arms, making her shriek. Meera patted his chest harshly saying, "Stop being a rogue"

"If I can have you in my arms, I am better being a rogue than a gentleman" Kabir smiled down at his woman, who simply huffed in response. As if on cue, a group of men abruptly interrupted his charming-his-wife session as they coughed aloud, seeing Meera in Kabir's arms.

"You are cheesy, you know that, right?" Abhay asked Kabir with a smirk while he smirked back as he answered, "My wife loves cheese"

Abhay's smirk fell as he looked at Kabir with a frown. The quiet man for the past 7 years was better. At least he didn't roast me openly. Abhay thought.

"It's my Haldi today. Have some shame and put my bhabhi down," Abhay chided, trying to get back at Kabir, but closed his mouth as soon as Meera and Kabir snickered, knowing what blunder he made.

"Look who's talking," the husband and wife sang in unison, remembering the live view they saw yesterday. Kritika, Abhimaan, and Vihaan looked at him with raised brows as they saw the man in question blush.

Abhay rubbed his nape, seeing all of them giving him teasing looks. His mind wandered back to the embarrassment he faced last night, though all he could actually remember was his mouth sucking his iris.

Meera was walking down the corridor, deeply involved in a conversation with her assistant on the phone, as she quietly slipped away from the bustling hall to attend an important business call. The Sangeet ceremony of Abhay and Isha had just ended and everyone had started to disperse for dinner. She had a lot of arrangements to make as when asked to hire an event manager, Kabir had turned to his wife and asked, "It's been years since you experienced the satisfaction of living your dream. I know you run an event management department as well, but it's not the same as being the reason behind every smile at the celebration. Live it again Meera. We'll hire a team. Lead them. Neither I have nor I will witness a better event planner than you"

Meera was happy where she was but Kabir wanted her to steal a little more of what every tidbit of living wholeheartedly that she deserved. She was already flying high in the air but a little swing that makes her laugh aloud doesn't hurt, does it? He just wanted his wife to accomplish what she uttered as a joke once. "Dekhna kisi din tumhare ghar ki har shaadi mein sirf Meera ka jaadu chalega." Her words, long forgotten, stayed inside his head like a book memorized by heart.

From now to this day he has been her back. She ran along all day smearing colors of her magic all around while he and Kiyaara ran behind her instructing her to take breaks. Feeding her food, making her take naps, and not letting her over-exert herself was their job. They were a family who took care of each other not as a duty but as an initiative towards self-satisfaction. Meera was about to cross the empty lanes to enter her chamber when someone held her by the waist from behind and rolled her inside a room. She couldn't even make a sound as dominant lips crashed down over hers, sucking her in. Her eyes closed on their own accord as she breathed the spicy scent of her man down her trachea. She responded, pulling him closer and making him groan. He nibbled over her lower lip as he tasted the sweetest dessert of all time. The empty room welcomed them with powerful gleams of moonlight, drowning them in its essence. Lost in their world of ecstasy, they parted as the need for oxygen chased them with as much passion as they were devouring each other.

Joining her forehead with his, she whispered, "What are you doing here?"

"Was starving for my dinner. So came to have you" he winked, making her flush to a deeper shade of red. She looked at him with her heart in her eyes, thanking god for blessing her with a man like Kabir. Kabir turned her around as they swayed to the music tuned in by the moonlight and sang by the stars. Kabir's lips slowly descended on her neck as she breathed heavily under his touch. His tongue slowly glided over her shining skin, tasting the flavor exclusively designed by god for him to relish. Before his hands roamed over her bare waist as he pushed aside the dupatta hanging down her shoulders could reach the strings of her blouse, they heard a moan. Alerted, they looked at each other before coming back to their senses.

"Ahh Iris...you drive me crazy," Abhay's grunt made them look at the locked cupboard wide-eyed.

"Oh god...Ah...Ah..." Isha moaned, and they both wanted to scramble outside as soon as possible knowing the soon-to-be-married couple was making out inside but heard, "Tell me I am better than him"

Abhay demanded while Isha was too lost in the way his hands played with her soft mounds over her clothes and teeth touched her skin to acknowledge his words. "Who?" she breathed.

"That fictional man whom you remember always when you touch the handle of your wardrobe. The one who made you want to live this fantasy with me. Not that I mind but the next time when you open your cupboard whose name would you remember? Whom do you belong to, Iris?"

"You. I am yours, Abhay. Just fucking shut up and make me—AHHH" Isha screamed suddenly as she saw a spider disbalancing both of them, which in turn threw them out from the already too-tiny-to-be-true cupboard. They both looked at each other before bursting out in fits of laughter. Isha was a typical book nerd who read romance books left, right, and center while Abhay was her stalker, lifetime lover, and admirer, a straight-out-of-books man who made her every daydream turn into their euphoric reality. Theirs was a very complex tale as he turned a love-isn't-made-for-me girly into an I-am-born-to-be-loved-by-him woman. They had been the villains of their tale once, but then ain't sin and ruin together the best combination ever?

That is what they were. She was his sin, and he was her ruin that brought a consequence of unfathomable emotions and insane devotion.

He took away her scars and gave her tender kisses. In turn, she snatched away his deceived heart, returning him after gluing it with her trust. They made mistakes, terrible ones, but life's too short to hold regrets of the past. Storms, misunderstandings, and thousands of evils had torn them apart over and over again, only to ensure that they built their castle of eternal love stronger than before.

Their laughter stopped as they saw two pairs of feet standing in front of them. They looked horrified as if teenagers were caught sneaking out of the house to drink beer at night. Abhay looked up at Kabir and thanked the lord that their states were not as disheveled as they were meant to be. Isha seemed as if stuck with lightning as she quickly got up, adjusting her hair.

"If you both are decent, can we open our eyes?" Meera's hand covered Kabir's eyes while Kabir's hand covered Meera's as they questioned having fun at their expense. Instead of answering them Isha leaned and whispered in Abhay's ears, "I can't believe this is happening. Even Roger and Maya were caught by their father in the same way. Oh god!! I am so excited to see their reaction"

Abhay, on the other hand, looked at her and bit his tongue to hide his chuckle. His woman was a masterpiece. She was literally jumping up and down as if they were being awarded. He gave a damn about being caught as he saw her enjoying herself to the core. He wished that Kabir and Meera reacted in the same way as Roger's parents and scolded them. Why? Because his woman would sigh happily after exiting the room, give him another one of her handmade cupcakes with a kiss emoji, and add a coin in her wish jar, as one more fantasy of hers would be taken down the list. If getting scolded brought his woman that kind of happiness, he was even ready to be beaten by his brother.

Abhay held her hand in his to ensure she didn't actually start dancing in front of the couple, freaking them out more than they were. Isha looked at them expectantly to scold her while Meera simply opened her eyes and said, "Kabir, they are decent"

"When did I even say my brother was indecent? I know he's a bit desperate but at least don't call him that on his face" Kabir teased while Abhay narrowed his eyes at him and said, "This is all happening because of you. If you had brought Bhabhi Maa home earlier, I would have shifted from this stage to Guddu ke papa stage"

Isha nudged him and said, "Guddu is old fashioned, Rowan ke papa must work"

"Yeah yeah same same but different" Abhay rolled his eyes making her hold in a giggle.

"It wasn't me who made that promise—" Before Kabir could complete Meera butted in, "FYI, we found them making out in a cupboard not in the courtroom where you have to discuss all this"

Kabir nodded, devilishly shaking his head as he looked at Abhay and said, "So what are you doing here Mr. Dulha and Ms. Dulhan?"

Jo Aap karne aaye the. Before Abhay could give this response, Isha said, acting shyly, "Vo...we...you know. Just getting to know each other"

"Yeah we won't be found like this again" Abhay offered a twisted sort of apology that sounded more of a confidence of being found doing something new next time.

"You have been in a relationship for so long. Aur kitna jaan na hai? (How much more do you wanna know each other)" Meera teased Isha as she nudged her shoulders.

"Baithe rahenge taak lagaye jab tak inki aankhon se rooh padh na lein

Padhte rahenge inhe tab tak jab tak kalme ki tarah yaad kar na lein" Abhay said making Isha look at her husband in shock while Meera looked at Abhay and then at kabir, "Come guys let's have dinner before Kabir effect travels more far-off than this"

Hence they were dragged towards the dining table while Kabir and Isha still couldn't believe Abhay had said those words with utter seriousness.

Yesterday he didn't care, but today he knew his Bhai sa and Vihaan would add their own remarks to this tale of humor for them. Abhimaan saw his brother silently pleading to be saved through his eyes and diverted the topic, asking, "Bhabhi Maa, why aren't you ready yet? The function is about to start in half an hour?"

They all were wondering the same, considering everyone was ready in their dazzling apparel except Meera. Meera looked at Kabir with a pout remembering why she was angry before telling them angrily, "I called the damn event control manager thrice last night as he messed up the entire arrangement and he didn't pick up my call. Today he came before everyone else and turned everything upside down. Now it looks as perfect as a new bride. Then the caterer was a fool. I told him specifically to keep the menu as per preference and he said he couldn't do anything. Then he also didn't pick up the call and now he is even ready to prepare Italian food, which he isn't trained to make. He is a Shudh Rajasthani restaurant owner for god's sake. They both called in the morning saying they were drunk and apologized. I am annoyed. Why the hell is everyone sucking up my energy if they can do it perfectly? Why is everything so perfect?"

She rambled while everyone looked at her, confused, unable to understand what was making her so hyper. The perfection or the fact that they didn't pick up her call? Meera looked at everyone's lost faces as they looked at her in amazement, so she turned to Kabir and asked, "You get me, right?"

"Yeah, baby, completely. Come, let's get you your favorite ice cream," he answered, kissing her forehead. She bobbed her head up and down cutely, not understanding how he knew what she exactly needed. He told others, "You guys go ahead. We'd be back after I ensure my wife is smiling again"

The couple walked away as Meera said, "You threw the wet towel on the bed and then you didn't let me change the bedsheet last night. I was literally lying all over you last night. Then you didn't let me sleep until all my remaining energy died down. This part of the rant was exclusively for you"

She nuzzled into his chest, resting her head on his toned abs. He simply chuckled and said, "You weren't complaining last night. What if I intentionally threw the towel over there, biwi?"

"Then I appreciate your holy intentions, patidev. I don't like the wet bed, so find a new way next time," she ordered, making him laugh. They both knew they loved every moment spent with each other. Kabir looked at her as she closed her eyes enjoying his embrace with a serene positive tilt of lips he lived and died for. He yawned as he hadn't caught a wink of sleep last night teaching a lesson to that event control manager and caterer as he told them to stop picking up her calls after the first time they rudely responded to her. Then he managed to wear down her energy to sneak away as he taught them communication skills overnight. The whole night he was supervising them, changing the curtains to the shade of yellow she wanted, switching the wrong flowers with imported ones they couldn't bring earlier until threatened with life, and replacing the flashy mirrors with the floral pieces she admired so much on her Pinterest board. That caterer was the worst part, as setting his drunk ass straight involved threatening his entire company to be closed down by the morning if they didn't change the menu and by morning his desi self was ready to beg on his woman's feet and bake Italian as well to have some mercy from her devil. His woman had spent years picking up the pieces of the mess others created. She was accustomed to such a nuisance, but that doesn't mean he would let her bear them. She always made things right for others, so it was time her man did the same for her. If she could pamper him by solving his troubles, he would ensure no mess ever made its way to her. She had a problem with perfection today only because her troubles never went away like that before, but now she must know the man she had managed to enchant was born to be her troubleshooter. Her protector and the one who can't see a frown on her face. When she was with him she didn't need to worry about anything. Not even a single damn thing.

Abhay muttered to himself, looking at their disappearing figures, "They are so..."

"Unbelievably in love," Vihaan completed while Abhay said, "I was going to say cringe but I guess you are more on point. Side effects of love"

"Meera bache bas thoda sa aur (Meera have a little more)" Khyati Raichand insisted, making Meera make a face but still opened her mouth to eat the second Paratha she had no space for. Khyati and Abhimanyu along with Kiyaara were sitting over there. As Meera fed kiyaara, she ganged up with her grandma to make her mother eat too. This was the reason why she couldn't escape with a simple toast today and had to sit patiently at one place and gulp the Maa ke pyaar se bharpoor aloo ka paratha with dahi. It was her favorite meal but when she was planning an event she couldn't sit in one place as it felt if she wasn't there people would disarrange everything.

A worker all of sudden dropped the basket of flowers and Meera opened her mouth to yell but it was immediately stuffed with a large bite of the delicious breakfast as Kiyaara smiled mischievously at her mother while she heard, "Oye dhyaan se kaam kar. Kya kar raha hai (Hey careful. What are you doing?)"

She heard her husband yell the exact words she was going to say. He picked up the flowers along with the worker and sent him away before walking towards her with a cup in his hands. It was as if a magical force was doing everything for her and she knew Kabir was that magic. He handed over a cup of tea to her before saying, "Jab apne chaand ke haatho ki chai peene ka dil ho na toh bas hukum kiya karo. Yun chota sa muh bana ke 'mera mood theek nahi hai' kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai (When you wish to drink the tea made by my hands you just have to order me. Don't make that small face and say something's wrong with your mood)" She reminisced her words to Khyati two minutes back as she asked, "Why are you quiet?" and she had responded, "Maa, mera mood theek nahi hai"

"I love you," she simply answered, and he smiled in return confessing, 'I love you more' with his eyes.

"Now have one bite from me," Abhimanyu said, feeding her.

"And here comes my aeroplane bite....zoooomm....zooom...zzooom" Kiyaara made the bite fly up and down before making it land inside her mother's mouth, just the way she fed her. Similarly, every member of the family sitting there continued to feed her until her plate was empty and her tummy was full.

After some time the girls were sitting near the gazebo chatting amongst themselves while the Rajvansh brothers stood near the bar having the special mango juice served at the Haldi ceremony. The five brothers standing together looked as if the sun had come down on earth shining brightly as ever. The mirror embellished Kurta worn by the groom that matched with his bride's lehenga was the highlight of the fashion columns as no eye could resist taking a second glance. Abhimaan wore a dark yellow kurta matching Kritika's dupatta with a printed stole that complimented it perfectly. Vihaan and Aditya were declaring their proudly single stance by wearing Kurta sets with yellow vaskets. The guests were slowly starting to arrive but the bar area was devoid of outsiders as the brothers held a private corner to themselves.

(Imagine the outfits to be like these pictures 🔼)

Amidst the plain life discussions, Abhimaan suddenly eyed his wife sitting far away looking at her kabir bhai sa every few minutes. He questioned aloud, "Why is Rose looking so lost?"

Abhay's ears perked up at the question as if he was waiting for a chance. He smirked in his head but made an innocent face and said, "Even I was shocked when I heard the news from Bhabhi Sa"

"What news?" Vihaan questioned, sipping on his juice. Instead of answering, Abhay bumped his shoulders with Kabir and teased, "Kabir bhai sa I didn't know you were the most shameless of us all. Obviously, Kritika bhabhi Sa would react like that after knowing Kabir bhai was an infamous playboy before Meera Kabir Raichand happened"

The sip of juice went flying out of Abhimaan's mouth while listening to Abhay's words. He coughed uncontrollably as they had to offer him napkins and continuously pat his back to calm him down.

What's with husband and wife wasting food like that? Kabir wondered as they both spat their drinks in shock.

Sobering up, Abhimaan fumed at Abhay, "What the fuck bro! He's a Rajvansh heir. You don't go around making jokes like that"

Kabir, on the other hand, simply kept sipping his juice, hiding his smile while letting his eyes enjoy the scene. Abhay looked at his elder brother and said gravely, "I am not joking. I don't even blame him for the past. It's a done-and-dusted phase of his life. It's just that seeing him so irrevocably in love with Bhabhi Maa, we have difficulty believing it. I was simply teasing him"

Vihaan silently observed the way Kabir and Aditya exchanged glances, hiding sinister expressions and not bothering to indulge in the argument. Vihaan knew where Abhimaan was coming from, but he didn't understand the disbelief towering over his face. He refrained from saying anything as he waited for the outcome. Abhimaan nodded at Abhay before standing before Kabir and saying, "I know you are older than me but you deserve this"

He punched Kabir's shoulder harshly making him chortle with an "That literally didn't hurt. I was expecting a blow harder than this"

Abhimaan looked at him sternly as he said, "I can't believe you had them all fooled. That was a very low blow. Like everyone fell for this story? What the hell!"

Kabir met his eyes as he said with utter seriousness, "Dad kept calling me a spoilt brat, a reckless and unfocused man. He went to the extent of naming me a Casanova player when I didn't even spare women a glance. Comparing me with that skirt chaser, Rohan, that cousin of ours whom I had just kept in touch with to know about college fees in Berkeley, was the lowest blow of all. I had to show him a practical example. He had to know what sort of a womanizer he was raising if he couldn't trust his upbringing, even a cent. Veronica kept being the only source of communication between us for days, so he made assumptions even without talking to me once. She created misunderstandings and we let her. I didn't know back then, but I wanted to show my father what playboys actually looked like. I knew whenever those fake women I brought to parties hung on my arm the realization of his blunder grew wider. He didn't look at me disgusted, he looked at what he created with his words. That was all it was"

"We are Rajvanshs. We devote our lives to our women. You can't break that law for anything bhai. Not even for Abhimanyu uncle's blind behavior to make you join his company" Abhimaan said, not believing that he broke an oath they both took together while being trained to uphold the position of the king. Kabir quitting in between to chase his dreams did not mean he would ever forget what they learned from Dadi Sa. Her training and her morals were built of steel. They were ingrained inside them. She taught them what it meant to be a man. They were blind until they saw that one girl they couldn't let go from their heads. That one woman they were sure of sharing both lives and surnames with. He knew his brother could never go against their morals like that hence he refused to listen to a word against Kabir's character.

"Abhimaan, I gave dadi sa my word," Kabir said directly, telling him he never broke the promise. His resolve to be devoted to the woman he was waiting for never shook.

"You mean..." A small smile covered Abhimaan's face as the realization settled inside his heart. Oh god! His brother was a manipulative bastard.

"Yes and absolutely yes. Ask me, I literally paid girls to spoil his image at college and act as his dates and when he said I wanted to have some fun with no strings attached, he meant it was to get him a girl who knows how to smile pretty without taking him smiling back to her heart. This was all his dates were about. He stayed at our spare apartments for nights eating pizzas–"

"I know all that. We were together. He was fudging playing stupid video games on high volume, fucking with my annoyed self trying to work, making the world believe that he was having a real fuck. I wish I knew about what he was trying to do before. How the hell did the rumor never reach me?" Abhimaan asked, rubbing his temple.

What the fuck!??? Their bro chit chats and video-game sessions along with business talks were Kabir trying to show something completely different. Abhay and Vihaan's eyes also went wide with realization as they remembered accompanying those night-outs. Kabir fucked with none other than his dad's mind and his brother's valuable time. How could everyone be so dumb? He was partying with them every other night. What was a brothers' night out for them was Kabir's one-night stand for the world. That left a metallic acidic taste in their throats. 

"Money does the work. Couldn't spoil the Rajvansh name for my purpose. Except for Nikhil and Advay, all my friends were Dad's spies, so I fed them with stories along with everyone else. Flirted around with girls to ensure they believed what I wanted. Then Meera happened. She made me imagine what it meant to be what I was pretending to be, and the world stopped. When Dad thinks she changed me and stays grateful for that he isn't wrong. She changed my perception of trying to fight with my dad to understanding how hurt would this rumor make my actual wife. How much it would hurt if that random paid date stooped low for money and drew out tears from my wife's eyes. I knew then that while questioning my father's trust in me I would lose the trust of that precious someone, so I stopped. I think I might have stopped the act just to see my Meera trust me with her heart. I didn't even remember the purpose then. Only her smile mattered," Kabir said, while Abhimaan didn't know whether to slap Kabir or hug him.

"And you think this certifies you to call yourself a playboy?" Abhay asked angrily, not liking how his brother's image was being spoiled by his own hands. Obviously not now, but in the past.

"I didn't fuck around does not mean I didn't play with the emotions of my loved ones. I fooled with Dad's, Meera's, and the expectations of so many actresses, so I guess that is what this word means to me" Kabir shrugged, making them look at him with mouths agape.

"Google refuses to agree to this definition," Vihaan retorted.

"Who cares? Kabir Raichand doesn't," Aditya said while they glared at him for supporting him in this masterplan.

"Oh god! We have to tell bhabhi Maa. You can't let her believe all her life that she turned an already saint into a saint," Abhay said, very much ready to turn around and yell at the world. 'She might have transformed the manipulative saint into her vicious devil instead' Abhimaan thought to himself.

"She knows" Kabir's words halted his entire world as he looked at him dramatically with a hand on his mouth.

"Why the hell did she call you THAT then?" Abhay asked.

"I called myself one while teasing her by mistake, and this is sheer revenge. She warned me not to say it but I did so she told everyone, and now I am getting these sneaky wild looks by both of your wives. Damn me for taking panga with my wife," Kabir sighed. He should have listened when she told him to shut up.

"What did Bhabhi Maa do when she got to know and when did you tell her?" Vihaan asked curiously.

"She sent me on a real damn date with a woman without my phone or bodyguard. On paid dates, the girls were supposed to be acting, here they were overbearing. I couldn't follow one single rule of dating and couldn't even maintain eye contact. I can't look at anyone else because I am blind to every woman that's not her. I had to beg her to take me away from that girl. It was creeping me out and then Princess flipped her hair and said, 'Dekha aise ghatiya jhoot bolne ke nateeje. Date pe toh jaaya ni jaata bade aaye playboy. Yeh kiske saath phas gayi main'. She went on and on for days until I had to kiss her every time to make her stop," Kabir confessed, making them close their eyes in outrage at the kind of couple they were witnessing. Kabir was thankful she didn't lock him up with one of her friends to let him experience playing around where he might have to jump out of the window to save his virtue. Why couldn't even a single person be normal in their family?

"You used to enjoy flirting with women?" Aditya asked while Kabir pulled his ear and said, "I used to say this before and I am saying this again. I don't flirt with girls. They do and I just play along. Dadi Sa said you can't take initiative, she never said you can't respond to it"

"You weren't even tempted in your act to do the real thing with some other girl?" Abhay asked and Vihaan smacked him for being so blunt.

"Ham unki amaanat hai, kisi aur se nazrein kaise mila lete. Unki mohabbat ka intezaar kar rahe the, kisi aur pe khud ko kaise gava lete (I am her possession, how could I have exchanged glances with someone else? I was waiting for her pure love, how could I lose myself in someone else?)" Kabir asked, looking at Meera who was chatting around with her cute expressions stealing away his heartbeat for a moment.

And then they called this man a playboy. How the hell did he even mislead himself into believing he loved anyone other than her ever? All his brothers wondered, bewildered.

Kabir just knew how to find loopholes and twist everything to his motive. When he played mind games, people lost their heads.

"You are crazy," they concluded.

"Until my woman keeps loving me the same, I don't mind being one. You all can–" Kabir showed his middle finger as he walked away laughing as his little angel wanted to have a Pani Puri competition with her father. He picked her up in his arms and settled her on a stool as they both looked at each other challengingly. And then the game began.

Mostly men in those high-class parties refrained from going to the food stalls themselves as they sat like kings on thrones being served by waiters. The same was the case here but Kabir Raichand neither minded being messy or messing people up for his angel. His expensive get-up wasn't worth losing the fun of seeing his daughter give a thumbs up after every bite saying "Oh fish! This is the heaven my maa talks about" making him laugh. Her cuteness was to die for. He had to make so many men disappear from the earth knowing what the future would look like. Men would run behind Kiyaara for her attention.

Kabir played in a very unbiased manner because his daughter was winning every round. Most of the time he was either saving her dress or cleaning her mouth while she simply kept her focus on only one thing. Eating golgappe. She didn't like eating them in London, but she loved eating them now since Isha had made her try them at the fest.

As Kabir was about to bite onto his last golgappa, winning all of a sudden after he decided he should at least win one round to save his imaginary name when soft feminine hands closed his eyes from behind. A low guttural voice left his throat as he said, "Princess, that's cheating"

"What's the use of winning one round when you have already lost thrice? Makes no sense. Let her be the ultimate winner," Meera said, and he shrugged.

"Beewi se bhala koi Jeet sakta hai kya? (Who can win from wives?)" he said, making her give him a cheek kiss and remove her hands from his eyes. She went to stand with her daughter and cleaned her face before permitting her to play with Akriti after she gave her a cheek kiss.

"Now I have given a kissi na so you don't give in the same place. In movies when someone special touches their hands, they don't wash them for days so until Maa takes a bath tomorrow, let her preserve my kissi," Kiyaara ordered Kabir and then ran away. Kabir looked at her in shock while Meera laughed. Kiyaara came running back as she pulled Kabir down, kissed his cheek, and whispered, "Maa says you should be impartial"

She once again went away while Kabir looked at Meera and said sarcastically, "My both girls make me feel so special"

"Deserving enough," she said, punching his chest. He pulled her clenched fist, making her land on him. Her lush bosoms touched his chest as he said, "Let it go. It was past"

"Whether present or past, I won't bear you maligning your name for no reason," she argued.

"You know the truth. I know the truth. What the world thinks doesn't matter to me," he explained softly.

"It matters to me. I'll blow every head that thinks against you. You would have never told everyone if not for my trick. Kritika heard you tease me for having transformed you," Meera said angrily while he kissed her nose and said, "You did. You turned me upside down because I was ready to destroy myself in my act. You saved me. I was chasing blunt pleasure until you made me meet raw happiness. If this isn't transformation, nothing is"

"You are a gone case," she muttered, smiling at his words.

"Fight me in bed then" he winked, making her slap his chest as they walked hand in hand to celebrate what they had gathered for.

My lips are sealed. I know I am crazy and would not like to know the same from you guys *haha* Just tell me how crazy it was. 

How was it?

The best part?

The best dialogue?

The best character of this update?

Something that shocked you? Though I know what it was *hiding away from your glares* Kabir is twisted, I am not. 

I didn't mess up! Did I?

Are you finally bored of them or not *hehe* 

Kindly Rate the update for me with a little review: _________________

The next installment of the epilogue comes out tonight at 12 only if you blow me away with your inline comments and votes. Love you guys! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4M 105K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
3.5M 200K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
280K 10K 74
Shraddha Goel was born with a silver spoon, but she is a humble, kind, and soft girl. When she was twenty-two years old, she married Rohit Mehra, a w...
191K 15.4K 30
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...