His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?

5.8K 689 277
By _aksh_writes

Umm hiee guys your lovely author is back again and now I am writing this chapter again because pehle wala delete krdiya Wattpad m pata nahi kyu🙂,
But thank you readers for your patience I have read your comments it really cheered me up😭♥️, lucky to have you guys💋 and yes one of the reader made banner for me and now I'll use them 🐿️
VOTE TARGET - 580
COMMENT TARGET - 260

As I am working, suddenly a message pops up from an anonymous account, and I know whose message this is. So, I just close all the documents on my laptop and open the message, which goes like this;

Tomorrow there will be a meeting in the dark world, and I want you to attend it. Everyone knows that RV will also come to attend it.

As I read it, I replied to his message: 'When will this meeting be held and where?'

He replied: 'It will be tomorrow at 12 AM at night. I'll give you the location tomorrow. Just be on time because they are planning to sell a large amount of girls, drugs, and weapons, and we have to stop them.'

I just replied 'okay' and switched off my laptop.

Yes, I am in the dark world, but I try to stop these types of illegal things. Only my 5 team members know about it. It's another dangerous world, where I have seen many things that are unexplainable.

As I am thinking about it, I heard a voice. My iris is sleeping, so I go to her room and saw that she is coming out from the bathroom.

She saw me but ignored me, so I just coughed. She saw me again and ignored me once more.

Then I coughed again. She saw me and said, 'What happened? What do you want to say to me?'

I just said, 'Nothing,' and then she is about to go outside the room.

I suddenly said to her; Stop Trisha I want to say something.

She turned to me and said; Kya mene koi or bhaasha mei pucha tha aapse?
(Did I ask you in any other language?)

I just Chuckles and said; You will not stop Taunting me right?

She frustrated and said; Mujhe sunna hi nahi hai, apne Tak rakho baat,
("I don't want to hear, keep it to yourself.")

And then she left the room. I don't know why she is behaving like this, but I love Trisha this way, and I want her to remain like this.

I want to tell her that we are going to Delhi because I have come to Mumbai for my work.

But she listened anything I said? Hell No!

So I decided to write this message in a note,

I take a sticky note and write about our plan to go back to Delhi. I paste it on the mirror in the room. When she enters, she will read it.

As I come out from the room and head my way to the drawing room, but she is not there. I don't know, but my heartbeat increases as she told me this morning that she will leave this villa. But I don't want her to go.

I call one maid and ask her; where's Trisha?

She replied; Sir she is in backyard, on a swing.

I run towards the backyard and see her from a distance. She is just sitting on a swing, thinking about something which I don't know. So I go towards her and stand in front of her.

She is so lost in her thoughts that she doesn't see me, so I put my hand on her shoulder and say, 'Trisha, are you okay? Where are you lost?'

She hurriedly stands up from her place and says, 'Um, when did you come here? I didn't see you!'

I replied, 'Yes, that's why I am asking you, where are you lost?'

She said, 'Sorry for what I said to you this morning, but it is the truth: I can't love you. So, I have decided to leave you and this villa. I don't want to spoil myself, and I can live by myself. Thank you for all the favors, Mr. Agnihotri.'

She doesn't know, but her words are hurting me like I am in Hell. It is breaking my heart into millions of pieces, and she is the only one why I'm becoming soft. But now she is the only reason I will become cold again. I don't want her to leave me. I don't.

I said to her in a strict tone, 'You are not allowed to leave me, Trisha. And after the previous night, I am not going to leave you.'

She replied in a loud tone, 'I am not your slut or anything that you will keep me without my permission. I know that the previous night I allowed you, but that doesn't mean you will keep ordering me or anything.'

I just made a fist and clenched my jaw. How can she call herself that word? I don't want to hurt her with my anger, but she keeps poking me again and again.

She continued, 'I am leaving tomorrow morning, and yes, don't worry about me. I can earn for myself, Mr. Agnihotri.'

By saying this, she goes inside the villa, but she is just increasing my anger.

I come to the guest room and punch the wall with my hand again and again because of her words,

I thought to myself, 'You don't know what I can do, Iris. Just tonight, and I'll bind you with me forever.'

Then I come out from the room, sit on the sofa, and my phone rings. I see that my mother is calling me, and I remember that I have to go home.

I accept the call and she said; Viraj Agnihotri you want to live in Mumbai for the rest of your life or you just lost your memory that you have family too?

No mom I'll come Delhi today at night only ; i replied in a straight tone.

My mom's excitement and happiness flickered in her tone as she said, 'Really? You will come and live with us for one week?'

I replied, 'No, Mom. I can't. I'll just meet you, Papa, and Yashi, and then I'll come back to my own separate villa.'

My mom replied, 'Okay, but you have to stay for one day.'

She knows that I like to live alone, with my all privacy,

I agreed as she started to say something, but then I heard Trisha coming towards me.

As I am about to end the call, she screams from behind me, 'What do you want, Mr. Agnihotri?'

And my mom listened her voice and said; Bahu dhundh li hai kya mere liye?
(Did you find daughter-in-law for me?)

And my breath choked as I became confused about what I had to say, but I immediately ended her call and turned to Trisha.

She is fuming with anger, and I know why she is angry with me. She had definitely read that note.

She said again, 'What do you want, Mr. Viraj Agnihotri?'

"YOU" I said by looking deep in her hazel green eyes,

As soon as he said the word I just froze in my place,

But i replied to him in my stern tone; I am not your property, that you will keep me as you want.

Definitely you are not my property, but you are mine iris ;he replied and I can see an obsession held in his black deep orbs.

He is just staring at me and starts coming towards me, and I am moving backward. Slowly, he comes closer, but my leg hits the sofa and I suddenly sit down on it. He leans down until his face is close to mine, and I immediately lower my gaze.

He held my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. As soon as I looked into his eyes, he said, 'Didn't you see my obsession and love towards you last night, or do I have to repeat myself? And this time I am sober.' I started doing all these things; I definitely know you will not be able to walk for one week straight, and I will have to carry you always, but I don't mind it.

I don't know why I am not angry at his words, but I can feel my cheeks becoming hot, and I definitely know that they are turning red. So, I just closed my eyes as I breathed heavily.

He caressed my cheeks and said, 'I have not even touched you properly, and you are reacting this way. And yes, start packing your bag; we are going to Delhi tonight. Oh, and there's a surprise waiting for you. Be ready for that, Miss Trisha Thakur.'

As he said all these things, I felt goosebumps all over my body, and my nipples were erect and poking out of my T-shirt. Thank God I was wearing a loose T-shirt; otherwise, he would have noticed them.

And then I opened my eyes, and they met the black charcoal orbs. I could see something unhealthy for me, for us.

But then his phone rings, and he distances himself from me. I also run back to my room.

As I come to my room, my heart is beating so fast that it feels like it will surely burst out. But I calm myself down and just go towards the bed, sitting there for only 5 minutes and starting to think about his words.

But then I remember I have to pack my bags. However, I don't want to go back to that hell; the memories of that place always haunt me. He is taking me back there, but I refuse. I won't go; I won't pack anything.

I just sit there, then I see a canvas and colors, and remember how he fulfilled my wish in just 10-20 minutes. I smile sadly, then I go towards the canvas and start painting whatever comes to my mind.

And than after sometime I heard knock in my gate, i thought in my mind; Itne ache kabse hogye Mr Agnihotri.
(Since when did you become so good, Mr. Agnihotri?)

I said loudly; it's your room only, you can come.

And then he comes, but when I see my painting, I hurriedly cover it.

He saw me doing this and come near me, he said; what are you painting this time?

I said rudely; None of your business.

He replied, "Everything connected with you is my business. Now, let me see."

I don't know why he always made me speechless and these comebacks,

I hurriedly said, pointing my index finger towards him, 'I don't want you to see my painting, so don't look. Or else...'

He held my index finger and looked deep into my eyes, saying, 'Or else... Miss Thakur?'

And again, I fell silent. Why, God, why? Why is it always me? I definitely know that I'm not your favorite child.

Then i said; leave me,

He said; Iss janam mei toh nahi.
(Not in this life)

I said in angerness; I hate you, just leave me Mr Agnihotri.

He chuckles and releases my finger, then turns back to head towards the office room. But on the way, he stops and says, 'You will regret it, Trisha.'

By saying this he goes towards the office room,

And I just take a deep breath. He is so big that I always feel a lack of oxygen around him.

And then I started painting again.

I am just thinking his words i.e. "you will regret Trisha."

I don't know what he want to say clearly, but I have to get rid of him now.

My phone notification pops I see his message on WhatsApp it's like
Just pack your bag or I know how to pack bags, don't make me do the things I don't wanna do.

I am just staring at the message with a blank expression.

I immediately turn off my phone and start packing all my belongings in a bag. I say to myself, 'You will also regret it, Mr. Agnihotri.' Saying this, a lone tear escapes from my eyes.

I don't know what our future holds, but I know we can't be together. I have a filthy past that I don't want to reveal to anyone.

As I am packing my bag, he came to my room to check if I have finished packing. He saw me.

He chuckles and said; Just like that obey my orders iris,

I replied in my anger; I hate you Mr Viraj Agnihotri and you will regret of this action in future.

He just saw me with his deep orbs, and suddenly I am feeling a lack of oxygen again,

He comes closer to me and again caresses one of my cheeks with his knuckles, and I feel goosebumps all over my body,

And I closed my eyes. He came near my ears and said, 'I also hate myself, Isha, but one day, for sure, your opinion of hating me will change.'

And saying this, he distanced himself from me. I suddenly gasp and open my eyes. He smirks and goes to his office room.

And then I started packing my bags, but his words were banging in my mind.

AUTHOR'S POV

At 9 PM, Viraj comes to Trisha's room, but she is not there. He goes towards the balcony and sees that Trisha's gaze is on the moon, silently watching it. He goes near her.

She understands that he is standing with her but she doesn't saw him,

She said suddenly by gazing moon; Isn't the Moon beautiful?

But Viraj doesn't say anything, and Trisha continues.

But it has scars, just like in my life, which can't be healed," she said in a low tone, sadness evident in her eyes and voice.

Viraj can sense the sadness in her voice. He sighs and replies, still looking at the moon, 'That's why it is beautiful, because it has scars. And about life, it will take time to heal, but one day surely you will love your life.'

Trisha listened this but she doesn't said anything and viraj also stayed silence.

After a 1 min silence she said; Why are taking me to Delhi?

He replied; Because I don't want you to stay here and you are not alone Trisha.

There are many horrible memories I have in Delhi," she said, sadness evident in her voice.

He just said with determination; You are going with me trisha.

Trisha saw him and said; Aap bhi bss zabardasti kar rahe hain mere sath Mr Agnihotri.
(You are also forcing me, Mr. Agnihotri.)

Viraj see deep into her eyes and said; Mai or bhi kuch kar sakta hoon Trisha, mujhe majbur mat karo.
(I can do more, Trisha, don't force me.)

She went silent. He held her hand and took her with him, and she followed behind him like a lifeless body.

He said, "Your luggage will be with the staff. They will put your luggage on the plane."

But Trisha just listened and don't reply anything.

He opens the car door and makes her sit in the back seat, and then he sits on the other side.

Then, after 1 hour, they are at the airport. He again holds her hand, and she gets out of the car. After 10 minutes, they are in front of the private plane.

During the entire journey, they both are not talking to each other. However, Viraj keeps looking at Trisha again and again, while Trisha stares straight ahead without any emotion in her eyes.

They both sit in different seats on the plane, but after 15 minutes, she falls asleep. However, she is sleeping uncomfortably, and her head is moving here and there.

Viraj stands up from his seat and sits beside her, then he puts her head on his shoulder.

And he starts replying to his emails. After 2 hours of the journey, the plane lands in Delhi.

Trisha also wakes up and notices that she is sleeping on Viraj's shoulder, so she hurriedly moves her head away.

Viraj also sees this but doesn't react.

Then they both come out of the plain,

As soon as Trisha comes out of the plane and sees all of this, her flashbacks start, and her body shivers.

But she strengthens herself and says, 'No, Trisha, no. Now you don't have to fear them; they can't do anything.'

Viraj saw her and he also noticed all these things, how she shivers. But he holds her hand, assuring her that he is with her no matter what.

As he holds her hand, Trisha looks at him. This is the first time during the journey she sees him with some mixed emotions.

But after that, they made their way towards the car.

A black Mercedes is in front of them, and they both sit in the car.

And then after 30 min of drive they finally comes to the villa,

And this villa is so beautiful and big compared to the Mumbai villa.

As she is seeing all these things with her widened eyes.

They both entered the villa, and there's no one there, as all the servants are in their quarters, unaware of Viraj's arrival.

As Trisha is looking around the villa's interior, suddenly his bodyguard comes with a black file containing some documents and certificates. He gives it to Viraj and exits then he exists from the villa.

Viraj goes near Trisha and says in a normal but strict tone, 'Miss Thakur, sign this paper. Now!'
..................

Uhmmm chliffhanger 🦦, But I love you all guys♥️💋 you guys are super duper pyaare and you have waited for the chapter from the long time💋🦭.
And yes next chapter is also ready just complete the VOTE and COMMENT target.

Thank you for your PATIENCE and understanding my problem ♥️👀,

And yes suggest me that if I should put some pinterest photos at last about the chapter, 👀
And yes how's the banner? 👀

Till then follow my Instagram handle
_akshwrites_

800 hone waale Hain insta m jaldi se krdo kya pata tab bhi chapter upload krdu 🥲

Words - 3100

Love you all my munchkins 💋🦦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10.8K 81
๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐œ I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
97.5K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
20.5K 520 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
457K 9.5K 14
แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€๊œฐแด‡ แดแดกษดแด‡ส€ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...