A Letter To You | TayNew

By Andromeda_Virgo

In which Tay loved new with all of his heart but New just wants Tay as his friend and nothing more, so Tay to... More

00
Note.
1. D-day
2. Why? Are You Inlove With Me?
3. Where It All Started
4. Is Loving Him Worth It?
5. Can I Be Him?
6. "Tay"
7. I'll Always Be
8. Perfect
9. Happier
10. I Wish
11. A Piece Of Paper
12. Broken
Luv
Hi.
13. How do we start again?
14. Strong Drizzles and Umbrellas
15. In Between
16. Nowhere

17. Sundown

175 7 3
By Andromeda_Virgo

The two had a peaceful lunch while drifting off from topic to topic, enjoying their meal and conversation.

"Aiden, when I got off the bus, I wandered off and went to this place near the playground. I wonder if when will it begin to be lively?"

"Oh, at Street Hill, you mean? It usually starts to become lively at 2 pm onward. Do you wanna go? I can accompany you. But if you want to go alone, then it's totally okay."

"Street Hill? That's the name of the place?" Aiden just nodded while eating and not really looking at Tawan but at his food. "I think I'll go—alone."

"But Aiden.." Aiden looked up raised his brow at Tay, waiting for him to continue what he wants to say. "Can I stay here? I don't want to go at exactly 2 pm. Maybe later than that."

"Of course, you can! You're a guest and a customer here. Why would I drive you away?" He looked at Tay with amusement written on his face.

Tay just cleared his throat when he realized that the lad was right and continued eating.

"We should stay outside and maybe play at the shore for a bit. You don't mind the blazing heat of the sun, right?"

Tay just shook his head while mentally reminding himself to put on sunscreen before they start whatever activities they'll do.

The two continued eating and when they're done, they went back to the place's terrace and stayed where they were earlier.

Aiden stood at the edge of the terrace, watching the waves dance at the sea. Tay never really had looked at this guy properly. He took this chance to observe him. He's shorter than Tay but a bit taller than Gun. He's body is not that big nor small—just the right build. His hair is slightly long and it reaches near his eyebrows.

He's beautiful.

"Tay?"

Tay got pulled out of trance when Aiden called him and he was already at his side. "Hmm?"

"It's just unusual that you're not with New. You usually do things together. Even with Off and Gun."

"Oh? You know us?"

"Uhh..Yes. I kind of just do." He shrugged and looked at anywhere but Tay.

"Well, he's not with me, because I wanted to be alone. Maybe just for the day. It doesn't matter anyway. He's probably with his girlfriend right now. "

"I see. So, that's why you're alone. Trying to mend a broken heart?"

"I'm not. I just want to be alone."

"Hmm..I doubt that, but okay."

"Come on, I really am not!"

"Then why does it feel like it's an unrequited love kind of problem?"

Tay just sighed and decided to just give in. No point in denying now. Maybe it alright to tell him. Maybe this is their first and last interaction. It's not for sure that they'll still hang out when things go back to normal.

"Well, maybe because it is."

Aiden dramatically put his hand on his mouth then pointed at Tay. He then squinted his eyes, "See?! I was right! I AM right!"

Tawan just rolled his eyes at Aiden's overly dramatic reaction.

"When did it started? How did it started?"

"Are we seriously gonna talk about this now?"

"Oh, right. My bad. It'll surely hurt you. Let's talk about something else. Wanna bad mouth him?"

"Oh my god, Aiden. Just please..." Frustratedly face palmed while the other is just chuckling.

"Are you getting mad? Frustrated? Do I say sorry now?"

"Aiden!" Tay can't but laugh at the other's attitude.

"I'm not mad nor frustrated. I just find you nosy." Aiden being dramatic, put his hand over his chest and acted as if he's hurt.

"Fine fine! I'll tell you, but not everything about it. Just a few." He nodded eagerly and even adjusted the way he sat.

"Hmm...can I ask questions? Maybe it's easier that way."

"Okay"

"When will you confess?"

"Who said that I will?"

"You won't?!"

"How can you be so dramatic?"

"I'm just teasing you!" It's Aiden's turn to roll his eyes at Tawan.

"I will confess. Just not right now. I don't know when will that be, but I know it's not supposed to be right now."

"And how are you coping up with everything?"

"Just fine..I think? I'm trying to get bet—why does it seem like we're having a therapy session right now?"

Aiden rolled his eyes and leaned on his chair. "You ruined the moment!"

"I'm sorry, okay! It just feels different that Off and Gun's not the ones that are listening to me right now."

"Do you feel uncomfortable? We can always stop and let's start playing at the shore."

"Is that okay with you?"

"Of course! Stand up! Let's goooo! Don't worry, there's a shady part near the shore. We'll stay there after playing around."

They went down and was greeted by the sight of the sea and the sound of the waves. He removed his shoes, pulled up his pants and run towards the water and stopped at the ankle-level water not wanting to get his pants wet.

"You're no fun! Come hereee!!" Aiden's a but farther from him. He's already soaked knee-deep into the sea.

"My pants will get wet!"

"Duh? Of course, it will!"

"I won't go there. Lucky for you you're wearing shorts."

"You should've worn shorts."

"How was I supposed to know that I'm going to do this right now?"

"I don't know? You should've known."

"Oh my god! Let's stop this."

He heard Aiden laughing while walking towards him. How can this guy be so frustrating but is also a ball of sunshine?

Let's go there? He pointed a shady area where it is under a branches of a tree. The tree itself is planted on the ground of the Ancestral House. So, it's basically above them.

"I love it here."

"You should come here often then. I also be right here—always."

They continued to dive even deeper into this world that they created. Not minding the time and everything around them. All that matters is where they are and the moment itself.

"Should we go now? To Street Hill." Aiden asked and proceeded to stand up while dusting off his shorts.

"Yeah, sure. Do you mind if we just walk?"

"In some other times, I won't. But we shouldn't because the sun will burn us alive."

The ride towards the place is not that long. It's just about 3 minutes. When they arrived, the street is starting to get lively. The vendors even increased in number.

Tawan's eyes shone with excitement when he was surrounded by different foods and things. Most of the time, he doesn't want to be in sea of people, but right now, he didn't mind the growing crowd. He just wants to try everything that's around him. He even wants to try and run around the playground or try to ride those small boats floating in the pond in the middle of the nature park. The nature park remind him of the one where he cried drenched in the rain.

"What food do you want to try first?"

"Ice cream!" Tay's eyes lit up while Aiden has a disbelief painted across his face.

"You travelled all the way here to eat some ice cream?"

"Stop judging me! You don't know what I went through!"

"Yea yea...so much for calling me dramatic. But here you are..."

"Stop attacking me!"

Aiden just sighed and proceeded to walk away, Tawan tailing behind him.

They settled on a bench at the playground while they're watching kids run around. Some are on the slide, some enjoying their time on the seesaw, and some are busy slightly pushing each other while on the swing.

"Do you come here often?" Tawan faced Aiden at his side while the other is still staring at the kids.

"I used to. I still come here but not as frequent as I used to before. My life's spinning so fast right now that it's even tiring just coming here. I'm also busy so.." He shrugged as he ended what he said.

"Oh, okay. Uh..I want to buy another set of this meatballs. Do you wanna come with me?"

"Nope. I'm tired, Tawan." Aiden whined and even slightly kicked his legs like a kid on a tantrum.

"Alright, alright."

Tawan walked away while Aiden was left sitting down while staring at Tawan's figure with a small smile on his face. He looked for other foods to buy when he finished buying the meatballs he liked.

"Tay?"

When he turned around to see who was calling him, half of him expecting it to be Aiden.

"New?"

"Tay, it's nice to see you're here! Quite unexpected, but I'm glad I get to see you here!"

New was so enthusiastic that he even pulled Tay for a hug. Joy was written all over his place and he was even full of excitement.

"New..." Tay don't what to say or even feel that all he could think of was New's here, in front of him, and he even pulled him for a hug just a few seconds ago.

"I'm here with Aira! We were buying something when I noticed you. I excused myself and told her I'll talk to you." New look behind Tawan and scanned the place. "Oh! There she is."

Aira's walking towards them while waving her hand.

"Are you here alone, Tay?"

"No, I'm with a friend."

"That's great! I would love to bring you along with us, but I don't know if you'll like that. It's really okay for us if you tag along tho. You can even bring your friend."

"No, it's fine. Thank you but I have to decline."

"Hi, Tawan!" Aira approached them while carrying two plastic bags and New immediately offered to carry those instead.

"Hi, Aira. How have you been?"

"Good! I never really got the chance to properly say thank you for your kindness. You even got sick because of that. I'm really  sorry and thank you."

"No worries! You don't have to mention it. It seems like you're having your date. You can go now. I won't hold you back any longer."

The three of them bid each other goodbye and while the couple's walking away from Tay, he can't help but stare at them, the familiar pain in his chest is slowly creeping in.

Before tears can even fall down his eyes, someone held his shoulder and gently spun him around.

"Let's go? Let's not linger anymore here. It's about time the sun goes down. Wanna watch it with me?"

Tawan just absentmindedly nodded. Aiden held his hand and gently dragged him out of the crowd.

Why do I always have to be the one to find you while you're broken, Tawan? Why do I always have to be the one to accompany you when you're in pain?

------------------------
Always? 👀

Hi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
13.5K 980 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
513K 994 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...