MaNan SS - Your Senior (Seque...

By KeerthuWrites

The story revolves around Aarush, adult son of Manan and his new found love interest Ritika Nair who happened... More

A/N
1. HIS First Day
2. HIS First Semester
3. HIS First Year
4. HIS First Meet
5. HIS First Feelings
6. HIS First Invite
7. HIS First Punishment
8. HIS First Missing
9. HIS First Date
10. HIS First Realization
11. HER First Truth
12. HER First Introduction
13. HER First Regret
14. HER First Happiness
15. HER First Gift
16. HER First Support
17. HER First Missing
18. HER First Anger
19. HER First Decision
20. HER First Priority
21. THEIR Beginning
22. THEIR Care
23. THEIR Passion
24. THEIR Union
26. THEIR Loss
27. THEIR Support
28. THEIR Love
29. THEIR Happiness

25. THEIR Lesson

1.6K 279 23
By KeerthuWrites

A week later,

Aarush joined at the hospital and Ritika's work is at the other wing of the same hospital. They start together from home and bid bye to each other at the parking to take their way to their respective departments. It was mostly at the same time they leave from the hospital as well unless Aarush has any surgery in the afternoon section.

As per Manik's advice, Abhay has sent his profile to London and in the background, Aarush just made a call to keep it official and not as his help or something. Abhay got the confirmation letter and will be leaving after a month.

Days passed smoothly and one early morning, in their room, Aarush was correcting his collar to leave early for a surgery while Ritika lazily hugged him from back making him smile.

"It feels like a long time..." She said and he frowned saying "Arey last night hi toh..."

Ritika gasped and slapped his shoulder before he could complete the sentence and said "I wasn't saying about that...I meant that we haven't spent time together...like a proper meal together...only you and me..."

"Ohhhh" He said and smiled while turning to face her and she said "How about a lunch together...??"

"Umm...done...I'll call you once I finish the surgery...I don't have anything scheduled for afternoon.." He said checking the time and mentally calculating the time for lunch.

Ritika smiled widely and said "Cool...Then...I'll get ready and leave...Aap jayiye it's getting late..."

He nodded and kissed her forehead before leaving and bid bye to his parents downstairs after taking his apple to munch on his way.

Nothing can make Manik and Nandini happier than seeing their love of the life living his dream life every moment. His dream of being a doctor. His love as his wife. With his parents. Aarush was the happiest soul till date.

By afternoon, Aarush came out of the OT along with the senior surgeons after a tiring 6 hour surgery and collapsed on the chair. He gulped some water and checked time to realise Ritika must be waiting for him for lunch.

He sighed and washed his face and gathered some energy before taking his mobile to call her, simultaneously walking out of his department. The call went unanswered and he called again while ambling towards her block.

When all his calls were unanswered, he frowned making his way to check on her inside her department.

'She will not leave my calls unanswered... Hope everything is fine...' He thought and pushed all his negative thoughts away and checked with one of the staff about Ritika.

"She is at the cafeteria sir" The staff answered making him frown and he walked towards the cafeteria to see her with bunch of her colleague-friends, happily laughing while munching on her lunch.

Anger rushed through his veins but he calmed himself seeing her smile freely. He took deep breaths but his blood boiled when he saw the guy beside Ritika, wrapping his arm around her shoulder in between their talks and she was too into the conversation and laughs that she didn't realise it moved down her shoulder and brushed her waist before he removed it. One look at the guy's face, Aarush understood that he did it intentionally and he marched towards them. Every step that he took towards the group, his anger shifted towards Ritika unknowingly.

Ritika's eyes widened in realisation seeing Aarush that she completely forgot about the lunch part. He stood in front of them and Ritika stood at her place with a scared face seeing him angry and the group exchanged confused looks seeing the duo.

"I...I...wo...I forgot...to keep my... mobile in ringing..." She mumbled and the group stood at their places seeing her shiver under Aarush's angry gaze.

The guy beside her wrapped his arm again around her as if comforting her and said "Hey Ritika...Why are you so scared...!?? Do you know him...!? Is he troubling you or something...!?"

Aarush gritted his teeth and glared at Ritika and held her wrist but another guy stopped him and said "Boss who are you...!?? Leave her... What's your problem...!? Ritika do you know him...!?"

Ritika gulped looking at Aarush and then at the guy from her group and nodded saying slowly "Aarush"

The group knew her husband's name but it was the first time they are seeing him directly.

The guy removed his arm around her shoulder and the other guy gave them way while Aarush gripped her wrist tighter that will surely leave a mark, but she remained silent, though gasped at the pain.

"Mrs. Ritika Aarush Malhotra...Shall we leave...!??" Aarush opened his mouth for the first time over there and she gulped before nodding.

He passed death glares towards the guys and dragged her towards their car while she tried to match his steps and tried not to make it look like he was dragging. She gulped down the pain on her wrist till she got seated in the car.

She flinched when he closed the car door with a thud and she shivered from within seeing him angry. Her words were stuck in her throat seeing his clenched jaw and she sat silently with tears as he drove to their home.

"I...I'm..." She tried to apologise but he honked the horn continuously and she understood that she better stay silent for time being.

She rubbed her wrist softly and he glared at her for a second before looking back at the road.

The car halted with a screech at their home and Aarush went inside without looking at Ritika.

Manik and Nandini looked at each other seeing him go to his room without acknowledging their presence.

Few minutes later, Ritika wiped her tears to her best and walked inside. She passed a small smile to her in laws and before they could ask anything, she rushed towards their room.

"Kuch toh hua hai" Nandini said and Manik nodded but he said "Let them sort it out..."

"I just hope Aaru gusse mein..." Nandini mumbled but Manik tapped on her palm softly and smiled and Nandini too gave a weak smile thinking about Ritika.

Meanwhile in Aarush's room,

He removed his shirt and was in front of his cupboard searching for a Tshirt by the time Ritika entered nervously.

She bit her lips and gathered some courage to say "I'm sorry senior"

He gritted his teeth and sprinted towards her and grabbed her hair in his fist making her gasp.

"Don't... Don't you dare utter a word..." He warned making her shiver and look down.

He made her look at him and she hissed holding his hand that held her hairs and he asked "Did I ask for lunch..?? Did I ask to spend some time...?? Do you even know how tired I was after standing for hours in the OT...!!?? Do you even have a slightest idea of how tensed I was when you didn't pick the calls ..!??"

"Aahh" She moaned in pain when he gripped harder and said "And what do I see...!?? You with your bunch of friends...!! Madam ko toh time bhi nahi hai to check her phone and answer her husband...!!?? Wait...That means you clearly forgot about me...!??"

She nodded in a no in his tight grip and he asked "And who was that creep beside you...!??"

"Col... colleague..." She stuttered and he asked angrily "Why was he so close to you...!?? Do you have any idea how he was looking at you...!?"

"He...he is a nice...nice guy... senior..." She tried to say and that angered him even more.

He pushed her to the bed where she bounced at the effect and he hovered over her dangerously and gripped her jaw painfully as he said "Nice guy huh...!?? And that's why he was trying to touch you at all the places...!!??"

She looked at him with shocked eyes and he said "And you let him touch you...!?"

She looked at him with tears and he pulled her pants down and she looked at him as if he is possessed.

"You let him touch what's mine...!??" He remarked getting her naked and he himself pulled his trousers down. He bit her chest harshly making her moan and groped them hard making her whimper.

"Please calm down...You are angry Aarush..." She tried to touch him but he held her hands above her head in a tight grip and asked "Don't you think I have the right to be angry...!?? After seeing that jerk touch my wife with a lusty gaze...!!!"

"Aarush" She tried to speak but he held her jaw and said "Chup...Ek dum chup...Just like the way you stayed quiet when he touched you...Now not even a single sound when your husband touches you..."

She shuddered at his warning and he plunged into her at once making her squirm in pain but she pressed her lips together to not make a sound as per his warning.

She shut her eyes tight as he thrusted harder just to show how angry he was. There were no kisses, no exchange of sweet words like they have while making love.

She waited with closed eyes till he finished and he asked with a raspy breath, still laying over her "It was your plan to have lunch together...It was you who didn't pick my calls..."

She nodded in acceptance and he said "You didn't even know how he was looking at you...how he was touching you...I have seen it with my own eyes...Now do you think I'm forcing you...!??"

She quickly nodded in a no as she knew it was his anger and rage and she was ready to accept it. She gulped but understood if Aarush said something about someone, then it must be true. There was no doubt in that.

"Aahhhh" She yelped in pain as he plunged again without warning and said while thrusting "Stay away from that jerk... And you will NOT.LET.ANYONE.TOUCH.YOU...Be it be a nice guy or not...I don't care..."

He finished and pulled himself out and she closed her eyes in exhaustion and he held her jaw to ask "Samjhi...!? Or you want me to repeat...!?"

She gasped and instantly said "un.. understood..."

"Good" He remarked getting up from her and went to take a quick shower.

He came out wearing a Tshirt and track pants and looked at her who dozed off by curling like a ball, bedsheet to her chest, tear strained cheeks.

He took a long breath and walked out of their room, downstairs, where his parents were trying to be normal, like they were not worried about the kids.

"Aaru...Are you going out??" Nandini asked on seeing Aarush walk towards the door.

"Haan Mumma...Abhay needs some help in shopping..." He said and Manik asked "When is he leaving...!?"

"In 10 days Dad" He replied looking everywhere but not his parents.

"Where's Ritika??" Nandini asked and he replied "Wo...She is sleeping...Tired hai...So...Mein chalta hu Mumma..."

He rushed out without waiting and Nandini looked at Manik who said "Ab pakka kuch hua hai..."

"Shall I just check on Ritika...!?" Nandini asked and Manik nodded in a no saying "It's their matter Nandu...They are husband and wife...We shouldn't be involving unless and until they come to us or the issue comes out of their room..."

She nodded half heartedly and prayed that everything should be fine and stopped herself from going to check on Ritika as per her husband's words.

Later at night, Aarush returned home and saw his parents were having dinner.

"Aaru...Dinner...!? Ritika bhi didn't come out of your room..." Nandini said and he thought for a moment and said "Can you please send our dinner to our room Mumma...!? We will have it there..."

"Sure bacha...Tum jao...Refresh and I'll send in 10 minutes..." She said and he went to his room.

He opened the door to see Ritika sitting on the bed, resting her back to the headrest, with a night suit on.

She wiped her tears quickly by seeing him and he sighed and went to refresh and then came to sit beside her.

"Ritika...I know...I went a little rough...But I was...I was angry...But trust me I have seen that guy...I can feel it..." He said and she touched his hand but before she could say anything, there was a knock at the door.

Aarush went and took the dinner trolley from the maid and pushed till their bed and said "Shall we...!? I didn't eat since morning.."

Ritika felt guilty as she was the reason for him to starve but she has eaten with her friends in the cafeteria. She nodded and tried to stand but hissed and sat again and he closed his eyes feeling guilty and cursed himself.

"Bahut dard ho raha hai...!?" He asked slowly and she passed a cold stare at him and limped to the trolley and he said "I'll serve..."

He served their plates and they had their dinner in silence while he looked at her time to time. He kept the dishes on the trolley and kept it outside their room.

He locked it and walked to sit beside her and after a few minutes of silence, she said "Senior...I'm sorry...It was my mistake to forget about our lunch plan...To make you worried by not picking the calls... I seriously didn't know how I just missed about our plan when they called me to join for lunch... I'm sorry...I really am...And...I...I seriously didn't know that Ishaan...was trying to..."

"Ishaan??" He asked and she licked her lips before saying "Wo...that guy..."

He gritted and sighed as she held his hand and continued "Sorry...I...I'll stay away from him... I was...I was just trying to make friends at workplace..."

"Ritu...If you want, you can check by yourself tomorrow...I'm sure you will understand that he..." He tried to say but she interrupted him saying "There's no question of second thoughts when you say something Senior...If you say 1+1 is 3 then I'll trust it blindly...Sawaal hi paida nahi hota ki I have to cross check..."

He smiled and held her hand in both of his hands and she continued "You have all the right to be angry for forgetting about us...I'll be at the receiving end on whatever you do..."

"Nahi...I'll try to control..." He tried to say but she chuckled sadly and said "When you couldn't control your anger even after seeing my tears of pain, what else can make you control your anger...!?"

He looked down and she said "I did a mistake and you are supposed to be angry...But you showed your anger because someone touched me...And you couldn't control when I was getting hurt by you Aarush...And that's what is scaring me...I'm upset that you didn't realise that you were hurting me in anger..."

He closed his eyes and said "I'm sorry...I'll... I'll try from now..."

"You taught me a lesson to stay away from guys and I'll never forget it because of the harshness that you have shown...So...If you have to learn a lesson to control your anger, then you too deserve something like that... Don't you...!?" She asked.

He took a deep breath and nodded and asked "What do you want me to do...!?"

"You will stay away from me for a month..." She declared making his eyes go wide and said "One month...!!!!??"

She nodded and asked "Are you taking the couch or shall I..??"

"No no...You...sleep on the bed...I...I'll take the couch..." He said taking the pillow with a sad face.

She smirked and said "Actually couch is too small for you..."

"Hai naaa" He said happily but it dropped when she said "Go to the guest room"

"No...I'm fine on the couch" He said and she stood with her hands on her hips and said "Aarush"

He huffed and stomped his feet and walked out of their room to the guest room.

"Aarush...!? Guest room kyun...!?" Manik asked when he saw Aarush going towards guest room while he came to get a water bottle.

"Um...wo...dad... actually...Ritika...um...haa...she is studying...so I didn't want to disturb her... That's why...Good night dad..." He said and rushed to the guest room making Manik chuckle.

He went to his room and said to Nandini with a smile "Seems like your son got kicked out of his room by his wife..."

Nandini chuckled and asked "How do you know...!?"

"Baap hu uska...Of course I'll know...But he doesn't know how to deal with wife..." He said and made his way towards the bed.

"Ohooo aapko bahut zyada pata hai...!!" She said sarcastically and he frowned asking "Doubt hai...!!?? Should I show you how to deal with you...!??"

She rolled her eyes and yelped and then giggled and then moaned as he hovered over her for the night.

Ignore mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.4K 26
A manan story inspired by the malayalam movie NIRAM. To know more peep inside. Hope you guys like it.
793K 57.4K 80
so here is the another story of Manan... from its cover u can conclude that its a childhood love story... ps:This story is basically a real life love...
51.4K 3.1K 13
This story starts after new year event. Manik and Nandini going for Manik treatment what hurdles they crossed to be together. Lets peep into the stor...
500K 22.8K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...