Forced With Hope

Od CallmeCQ

When Amaya Maxwell is left with no choice than to marry the Billionaire Liam Black who is infamous for his sc... Více

A/N
Meet the characters 😁
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 13

6 2 0
Od CallmeCQ

Amaya's POV

I slowly get up and go to my room once I'm sure Liam is in his.

I walk to my bed and fall face flat taking a deep breath in as tears started to sting my eyes, no I tell myself I should really stop being a fountain.

I can't be crying at everything he says to me, I have to be stronger and tears won't solve anything.

With these few words I fall asleep, wakind up the next morning I realized that I hadnt changed the previous night , thank goodness I didn't wear makeup to the office yesterday.

I have my bath and change into a black sleeved dress and a pair of black and white air Jordan's, I grab my purse and leave for work in a cab.

Celine runs up to me as I enter our office. "Girl you wouldn't believe what happened during my date" she screams exictedly jumping up and down.

Oh I forgot she went on a date yesterday, I guess I was to engulfed in my own problems. " tell me" I say trying to match her enthusiasm.

" he said I was the most beautiful independent and funny girl he's met so far and that he'd like if we took it to the next level" she yells happily.

I'm hestitant in my reply " are you sure things aren't going to fast" I ask her dropping my bag on my desk chair.

" I'm sure, he's a really good guy and he wants to meet you" she coaxes trying to make me forget my doubt.

"Fine when is it anyways" I ask settling down to begin the days work.

"This weekend" she says with a huge smile on her face I nod my head in agreement and start working.

This guy must make her really happy because I haven't seen Celine this happy about a guy since high school and that was a decade ago.

I got a call from my boss saying he wanted me to handle another project at the Mannington again!.

He tells me to meet him at a nearby cafe for the details and that I had to meet the E.D, before we start.

I leave the office around two to go to the cafe. I enter and I spot my boss waving to me.

As I make my way towards them I see a man with blonde neck length hair, and wait a minute that face looks to familar. Maybe I'm just seeing things.

" Amaya this is Henry, Henry this is Amaya" my boss introduces. " long time no see Amaya " Henry says extending his arm for a shake.

My face immediately pales at his voice. Oh no I thought I'd never see him again,
I shake his hand and I'm about to pull away when he grips it tightly looking me in the eye, I see a glint of evil and hatered in his eyes.

I pull harder and almost lose my balance, we settle down and begin talking about the project. Throughout the meeting I try to avoid his gaze and I'm mostly looking down.

Fortunately the meeting ends in an hour. "Amaya why don't you escort Mr. Ender to his car I need to take this call" he says waving his phone in my face.

I reluctantly agree as I follow Henry to his car. I'm about to leave when he grab my wrist pulling me back.
"Mr. Ender what are you doing" I ask trying to get out of his hold.

"Amaya, have you forgetten me " he asks a stupid smirk playing on his lips. "I-i don't know what you're talking about " I manage to say .

"Really, let me remind you then" he says as his free hand grips my hip and pulls me close, way to close for comfort. My body becomes alarmed as I try to pull free from his hold.

"Stop struggling you weren't able to get out of my hold before what makes you think you will now" he says anger flares inside me " Henry stop this right now whatever happened before is in the past and I've decided to forgive and forget you why are you back again" I snap staring into his hazel nut brown eyes.

"I'm here for you, to get you back you belong to me" he says turning me around so my back is facing him. I move around trying to free myself the hand on my hip moves down and grips my thigh.

I scream " stop Henry, I am not yours I'll never be yours, we were a mistake you were the worst thing that has ever happened to me" I shout he bites my shoulder and I wince at the pain.

The tears that pouring out uncontrollably, I gather all my strength as I kick backwards, hitting his leg really hard. He let's go of me as he holds his leg.

I run off and hail a cab quickly back home, I was in no state to work .

I open the door of the house tear stained cheeks and I almost bump into Liam, he stares at me confused as I keep my head down.

He raises my chin up with his thumb and stares blankly at my wet face.

"What happened to you" he asks coldly " no-nothing " I answer and obviously he doesn't want to let it go. "I'm asking again what happened".

" it's not like you even care, so just leave it " I snap pushing away as I run up the stairs to my room, I cry into my pillow as the memories I tried my best to forget come rushing back.

Tw: mentions of abuse, read at your own discretion

*Flashback*

"Babe why aren't you ready yet" Henry asks me annoyed as he holds my hand.

"I'm saving it for the person I get married to" I tell him trying to get my hand out of his hold. "Isn't that person going to be me, I mean no one else would want you, so why don't you just save face and get rid of it" he says making me feel sad as always.

The thing is Henry wasn't the best boyfriend but I loved him and excused everything he did like I was blind I guess they mean it when they say love is blind. But now he wanted to take my v-card, i always say yes to everything he asks me but this I can't say yes to.

"I mean do you know how embarrassing it is when I tell my friends my girlfriend is a virgin" he snarls. "But you are fine with it right" I whisper.

He holds my jaw tightly "that was a fucking year ago, I've been fucking sex starved for a fricking year. You don't even want to make out with me. " he says anger in his words.

I wince at how tightly his holding my jaw. He slams me to the wall and starts to kiss me forcefully, I try pushing him away but he was to strong, his hands go to places I don't want them to be, he squeezes my breast through my shirt as tears stream down my face.

He comes back up to kiss me and as he sees my tear stained face he slaps me " can you just stop being a cry baby for once, you want this I know so just shut it" he says his eyes holding a dangerous look of lust in them.

A hand travels down to my thigh and goes up to my crocth, I struggle in his hold, he holds me still as he starts grinding on me.

He groans into my bear and I feel so dirty and disugusted "please stop Henry " I shout as he grinds harder.

He ignores all my pleas as he touches me everwhere I cry and beg him to stop but he just doesn't, I squeeze my thighs together as he's about to remove my underwear.

"Stop squeezing your legs, it'll be over before you know it" he barks I flinch at his voice as my guard is let down. He pulls the hem of my underwear as he's about to remove them completely someone knocks on the door.

Henry reluctantly gets off me as he makes his way to open the door, he opens it to reveal Celine who looks like she's about to hurl at someone.

"I heard everything you Bastard" she shouts as she hits him hard in the face.

" why you little-" he is cut of as Celine kicks him in the knee, he falls to the ground with a groan. We all knew it was his weak spot, he had a surgery on his knee recently, so it hadnt healed completely yet.

Celine comes in and drags me out of there, we run to her car and get in as soon as the engine roars to life we drive away.

"How did you know what was happening" I ask confused about that part. "Remember you called me and you kind of forgot to hang up and your speaker was on so I heard everything, you're so lucky I was still on call or who knows what would have happened to you" Celine says I'm pretty sure she's feeling like a hero.

"Thank you really you saved me" I tell her as a new set of tears fell down my face. These weren't tears of sadness but that of relief, she dropped me back home and we hugged after which she left.

We didn't live together but my house to hers was a walkable distance. I don't really want to think about what would have happened if Celine didn't come in time .

What happens replays in my head like a movie. I run into my bathroom and start to have my bath I scrub myself as if I'm possessed. I have to get rid of his hands on me.

The way he touched made me feel irritated at myself. I will never forgive him for that.

*end of flashback*

This is the back story of what happened between Amaya and Henry., be really traumatized her right?😔

I hate him to😁

Well without furtherado, thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and share😀😀

Flashbackedly yours (y'all should be used to my made up words by now though 😘)
Cq

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

799 38 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
9K 507 52
"I love Harmony with all my heart, but now that I remember it all, she deserves better." When billionaire Liam Hawkins loses his memory, but only spe...
211K 9.6K 32
"You're worth the risk and so much more beautiful...." When Max and Kira thought they were finally within reach of their Happy-Ever-After, They're bl...
1.4M 42.7K 70
Highest Ranking: #3 fiction "What were you going to say to her?" He looks down at me. "That we're not in love." I say in a duh tone. He smiles and l...