That Yellow Triangle Guy - Th...

By monkeyman2022

What if Bill Cipher was in The Owl House? Or, in the universe of The Owl House, not living in the actual one... More

Covention Intervention
The Summoning
A Deal's A Duel
Elixir Trouble
To The Market!
Leaving The Market!
-Interlude-
Back To The Market!
An Unruly Reunion
Lost In Lack Of Communication
Why So Gray?
Amity's Very Own Chapter! (Ft. Boscha)
-Interlude-
Taking Friends
Breaking Friends
-A Very Special Interlude-

-Interlude-

119 4 3
By monkeyman2022

Hello everyone! Been a while, huh? Noticed that the chapter layout has been a bit... imbalanced, time-wise. Without counting any interludes, there has been 7 chapters in December, 1 in January, and 2 in February (so far).

I already have ideas for the next chapter, and a vague outline of the next next chapter, to close off Lost in Language. Spoiler alert: the next chapter is an Amity-focused one! I don't mean in the way she's an important character; I mean, she is, but I mean there's going to be a chapter where Amity is the main character! With a side of Boscha, too!

Oh yeah, I'm gonna gloss over the whole "Bat Queen" stuff. Let's just say that the Bat Queen placed her baby at Eda's door after Luz left, and leave it at that.

If you have any feedback, please let me know in the comments. Positive or negative, I love seeing what people think about my work. Thank you for reading, this is monkeyman2020 (or monkeyman2022, since the prior username's already taken), and I'll see you... hopefully before March?? Later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 2 1
What if Varian made a deal with Bill Cipher and meet the gravity falls cast. Ok...I assume if your reading this...you have watched both shows--so I d...
10.2K 224 23
What if the group never escaped to the Human Realm? What if they defeated the Collector and brought peace to the Isles? What if Luz fixed the portal...
18.7K 505 15
"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong." Its been a long time, since Luzs mother died. She sent Luz to camp, but passed away while Luz was gon...
113K 2.6K 22
[Owl House x Male! Reader] "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." [Y/n] Vadas, known to many as a cynical punk with attitude problems and the best friend...