Kisses just for you ~ Curtis...

By theloveofkobbieslife

In which Beth and Curtis fight for a relationship that means more than anything else to them. fem oc x curtis... More

Intro/Cast/Prologue
Chapter two
Chapter three
Context Update!!
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Context and New character
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Context and New character!!
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Please Read
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen

Chapter one

378 10 158
By theloveofkobbieslife

💋💋💋

February 1st 2023

💋💋💋

(not proof read xx)

"BETHHHHH!"

"WHAT?"

"HURRY TF UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE."

"Not my problem, I don't give a shit about this match."

"It's the flipping semi final."

"Still don't give a shit."

"Just because you've been knocked out..."

"Okay shush now, I've heard enough of your voice for one day."

Beth, Naomi and Isabel were all heading to Old Trafford to watch the semi final of the EFL cup. They were meeting Curtis and Bukayo there. Both Isabel and Naomi were super excited to watch the match with them both being United fans. Beth, on the other hand, was hoping to watch United get kicked out and spend some time with Curtis - the latter being something she would never admit in a million years however.

"Beth." 

"Yeah Isabel?"

"You're only going because Curtis is going right?"

"Um what? No?"

"She is." Naomi poked her head round the door.

"Shut the hell up you lying piece of -" Beth began as she lunged forward to grab Naomi who quickly darted out of the way screaming.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FAT CUNT."

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU LAZY PIG."

"Typical." Isabel sighed to herself.

💋

After the three of them had finally gotten ready and left, they'd arrived at the stadium.

"Oh my God!! This is practically my home!!" Isabel said.

"Stop same." Naomi agreed as the two walked off leaving Beth behind them as she grumbled and mumbled about,

"smelly stadiums"

and

"stinky football clubs"

all complete lies of course!!

As she continued to walk through the stadium she bumped into somebody by mistake.

"Oh- sorry." He said, "I should've paid more attention to where I was going."

"It's fine, don't worry about it!" Beth replied.

"Looks like you're not here by choice..." The boy commented, noting how Beth was wearing a Liverpool shirt.

"Nope, my sister and my best friend dragged me here. United fans." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Similar story for me except Nottingham Forest fans."

"Damnn, that's a long journey."

"BETH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Naomi called.

"Ah, that would be my sister. Looks like I gotta go, maybe we could exchange numbers though?"

"Yeah! Sure! I'd love that." The boy passed his phone over to Beth for her to type her number in as she did the same to him.

"Great! Well I'll see you - or text you - later!"

"Yeah that sounds great, oh wait! I didn't catch your name." 

"Harrison."

"Cool, well I'll see you later Harrison."

"See you."

"He was cute." Isabel said to Beth as she made her way over to where they were standing.

"Yeah and super friendly. He was also dragged over here by family except they're Forest fans." Beth said as she gave both Naomi and Isabel a pointed look.

"Quit complaining, you're getting to see Curtis, life could not be better for you!"

"Oh my God Isabel, not you as well!"

💋💋💋

As the three of them entered the VIP lounge they immediately caught sight of Curtis and Bukayo who had been waiting for them.

"Heyyy" Naomi said walking up to them as she hugged Bukayo.

"Hey guys, you alright?"

"Yeah we're good." Isabel replied as she greeted both of them.

"How've you been?" Curtis said as he gave Beth a hug. A hug which set off butterflies in her stomach. Butterflies she refused to acknowledge.

"Yeah good. Depressed that they've dragged me to this broken ass stadium."

"Hey have some respect! That's the theatre of dreams you're talking about!"

"Literallyy." Isabel agreed with Naomi.

"Yes have some respect that's your older sister your talking too." Beth retaliated causing both Buakyo and Curtis to burst into laughter.

"You're not supposed to laugh." Naomi said to Bukayo as she lightly slapped his arm. It was then that Beth noticed how he had his arm loosely wrapped around her shoulders and she was sort of almost leaning into him.

"Nai, come here for sec real quick."

"Why?"

"Just come bro."

"Alright alright." 

Naomi placed her drink down on the table they were stood by and followed after Beth who'd gone outside the lounge as there were too few people in there for them to talk without the others hearing them.

"What's going on between you and Bukayo?" Beth asked Naomi.

"What?"

"Are you deaf? What's going on between you and Bukayo?"

"Are you being for real right now?"

"What..."

"YOUR CRUSH IS IN THAT ROOM AND YOUR STOOD RIGHT NEXT TO HIM AND INSTEAD OF MAKING MOVES OR DOING SOMETHING YOUR FOCUSING YOUR ENERGY ON ME AND BUKAYO?? No wonder you and him ain't even entered a talking stage yet."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Can I go back now?"

"No."

"Am I just supposed to stand here then?"

"No."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?"

"Stop shouting for starters."

"Um guys." Isabel entered the corridor, "You're being loud, like louddd, like we can hear you typa loud."

"Shitt. What did you hear?"

"Your focusing your energy on me and Bukayo."

"Oh shittety fuckety shit." Naomi said.

"What are you guys talking about anyways."

"There's defo something going on between her and Bukayo."

"You know who there's defo NOT anything going on between?? You and Curtis. Why?? Because your focusing on the wrong things." Naomi said.

"What am I supposed to do?? I don't even like him like that."

"Oh my Lord, I have to leave sorry. I've dealt with enough of her stupidity today." Naomi said as she left and headed back into the lounge.

"Beth, why can't you just admit you like him?" Isabel gently asked.

"Because I don't."

"Everyone else sees it though."

"Yeah I don't get what they see though. Like he's a friend nothing more."

"Oh babes, denial is a river in Egypt."

"You did not just say that to me..."

"Yeah I did." Isabel replied back as the two of them walked back into the lounge.

💋💋💋

The game finished 2-0 to United (5-0 on aggregate) meaning they were into the finals and had to face Newcastle who had beaten Southampton the day before to go through to the final.

As the 6 of them (Marcus had now joined them) walked into the carpark, they found themselves walking in pairs; Isabel and Marcus, Bukayo and Naomi and Beth and Curtis.

"So on a scale of 1-10 how bad was your trip to Old Trafford today?" Curtis asked Beth.

"It was a 10."

Curtis laughed at her words.

"You didn't enjoy a single part? Not even spending time with me?"

Beth smiled to herself as she once again felt those butterflies in her stomach and once again chose to ignore them.

"Yeah maybe a little."

"I'll take that."

Authors note

first chapter!!

let me know what you guys think!!

bit of context which i realise i forgot to include - Curtis and Beth have been talking since the 2019 Champions League final nothing super serious but a bit of flirting here and there

this fic is also linked to my trent fic; the wrong red, which u shud defo check out if u haven't yet xx

pls keep commenting guys, ur comments make me laugh and smile and give me the MOST motivation u don't understand ❤️

love u all xx

pls vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 7.9K 66
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐...
972K 10.9K 144
a social media based fanfic <3 started writing- 24.02.22 finished writing- 04.05.22
145K 5K 37
๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โplease don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ they must learn...
13.5K 182 18
"just tell me you love me!"