Ⓗealing Ⓖolden Ⓢcars (Hunter...

By sun_ve

Y/n, a 19 year old, accepted as a scout healer into the emperors coven, it's a regular job. Healing coven sco... More

⚡︎ 1 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 2 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 3 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 4 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 5 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 6 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 7 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 8 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 9 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 10 ⚡︎
⚡︎ 11 ⚡︎
⚡︎12⚡︎
⚡︎13⚡︎
⚡︎14⚡︎
⚡︎15⚡︎
⚡︎16⚡︎
⚡︎17⚡︎
⚡︎18⚡︎
⚡︎19⚡︎
⚡︎20⚡︎
⚡︎21⚡︎
⚡︎22⚡︎
⚡︎23⚡︎
⚡︎24⚡︎
⚡︎25⚡︎
⚡︎26⚡︎
⚡︎27⚡︎
⚡︎28⚡︎
⚡︎29⚡︎
⚡︎30⚡︎
⚡︎31⚡︎
⚡︎32⚡︎
⚡︎33⚡︎
⚡︎34⚡︎
⚡︎35⚡︎
⚡︎36⚡︎
⚡︎37⚡︎
⚡︎38⚡︎
⚡︎40⚡︎
⚡︎41⚡︎
⚡︎42⚡︎
⚡︎43⚡︎
⚡︎44⚡︎
⚡︎45⚡︎
⚡︎46⚡︎
⚡︎47⚡︎
⚡︎48⚡︎
⚡︎49⚡︎
⚡︎50⚡︎
⚡︎51⚡︎
⚡︎52⚡︎
⚡︎53⚡︎
⚡︎54⚡︎
⚡︎55⚡︎
⚡︎56⚡︎
⚡︎57⚡︎
⚡︎58⚡︎
⚡︎59⚡︎
⚡︎60⚡︎
⚡︎61⚡︎
⚡︎62⚡︎
⚡︎63⚡︎
⚡︎64⚡︎
⚡︎65⚡︎
⚡︎66⚡︎
⚡︎67⚡︎
⚡︎68⚡︎
Bonus Drawings P.1
Bonus Drawings P.2
Bonus Drawings P.3
Whats next?

⚡︎39⚡︎

230 22 92
By sun_ve

He holds you closely and you feel him grip the side of your head gently.

You can't help but tilt your head a little more to get a little bit close into the kiss. He sighs softly.

Your hand slides to his chest and you can feel his heart beat, it's so fast. He doesn't dare pull away from the kiss. He's been wanting this.

The two of you want to feel as close as possible, be grips the sides of your head and pulls you into him. Hunter had finally had you after dreaming of this moment for ages. He doesn't wanna loose it, not for a second.

As you kiss his tender lips you feel a subtle taste of punch on his lips. It's a fruit punch, the one he was drinking earlier.

He squeezes the side of your head real quick before he gently pulls away and looks at your beautiful face.

He drops his hands at your waist and looks deep into your eyes. The color red is smeared all over his face, ears, and neck.

Your foreheads are pressed against one another's A shaky exhale blows out of his lips.

Your eyes meet his magenta ones, and you can't help but grip his chest. He blinks and he doesn't let go of you. He has so much love in his eyes.

Hunters lips slightly part and he gently opens his mouth like he's trying to say something.

"Uh- uhm-" he stutters.

"...C-can I-"

"Yes."

He sighs in relief and immediately kisses you again. His heart is boiling with so much emotions and he just replants his lips more against yours. He grips your back and pulls you close to him in a hug.

Those warm lips fall back on yours gently over and over again. It's as if he's melting and he's trying his hardest to stay tall and keep his composure. But he can barely do that.

His hands grip you and pull you close to him in a hug. You feel warm and bundled in his grasp.

Both of you feel warm. You let out a shaky exhale into the kiss, and hearing that sends a shiver down his spine. He moves his other hand back up and holds the other side of your head. You feel your face being dragged more into his.

He kisses you for a moment and then pulls away slightly and exhales for a moment. His eyes meet yours and you can sense the love and devotion he has in his eyes.

"I missed you so much..." He whispers.

You open your mouth to speak but before any words come out he just drags your head into his and kisses you yet again.

His eyebrows curve gently upward in relief and he just kisses you over and over again and again and again. You don't even mind it at all it's like a bundle of warmth everytime his lips touch yours.

But you feel like you're melting. He's a lot more eager for this kiss than you thought. He really must have missed you.

He pulls away, his face still centimeters from you and looks at you with a gentle gaze for a few seconds.

You both gently breathe and feel eachothers breath hitting your faces. He has this look in your eyes that is just making you fall for him more.

He lets out a quick breathy noise as he pulls you back and kisses you quickly again. He grips your head sweetly. You tilt your head more into the kiss.

Finally, he pulls away leaving a soft little kiss noise the moment his lips leave yours. He glances at the door behind you both and gets nervous.

"We should stop before someone sees us." He whispers.

You blink rapidly and it takes your brain a few moments to process you both just kissed like crazy. You glance at the door and then back at him.

"Uh- yeah-" you nod.

He awkwardly pulls away from you and looks away. His face is still red and he's gently covering his lips with his fingers also probably processing what happened.

"W-was that too much-" He looks away.

"Uh- um.." you blush.

He looks at you nervously, genuinely worried if he went too far or not. You shake your head no.

"No it's- it was good- I mean- fine- it was fine-" You shake your head nervously.

He sighs.

"...l-look- um-" he shakes his head.

"There's... something I wanna show you." He says softly.

You look into his eyes and he looks into yours.

"What?" You ask.

"...follow me." He says and starts walking back inside.

You follow behind him and he keeps the door open for you to come with.

The door closes once you follow him out and you both find yourself back in the ballroom. There's still music and there's still people dancing.

He glances behind him to see if you're keeping up with him. You are, and he keeps walking.

You glance at the snack bar and as you walk past it you quickly grab some fruit and dip it in the chocolate fountain.

He glances at you again and the furrows his eyebrows. He stops walking and stares at you.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Okay sorry I can't help it it's good." You say.

He sighs and waits for you. You pop it in your mouth and follow him.

He continues walking and you glance at the people dancing in the ballroom. You start getting curious how long this ball is gonna last. It's been like 2 hours.

You keep up with him and it seems like he's leading you out of the ballroom. You follow him until he opens the door to exit for you and you follow him out. He closes it and it's just you two in the hallway.

He starts walking down the hallway, you follow behind him confused where he's taking you.

"Hunter." You say.

He looks at you.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

He takes your hand and holds it in his. He doesn't say anything. He grips your hand tightly.

It seems like he's taking you where you think he's taking you. He's going down the right balls.

But why?

"But this is the way to-"

"The conformatorium. I know." He says.

"What's in there?" You ask.

He looks at you and frowns softly. He then looks back up ahead and sighs. His grip on your hand tightens.

"I thought you didn't want me going in there." You say.

He glances at you again and his thumb brushes over your hand.

"...well... now that you're helping me with this project... you might as well be allowed." He mutters.

You blush slightly and nod.

He notices your blush and keeps brushing his thumb over your hand. You keep following him and your face keeps getting slightly red as he does this.

He's just pushing your buttons now isn't he.

He gently turns the corner and you both approach the conformatorium doors. He gently opens them and he pulls you closer to him.

You look up at him and he looks down at you.

"Stay close, some of these people in the cells aren't friendly." He says and grabs your arm to pull you closer to him.

You're pulled closer to his body and he wraps his arm around you and puts his mask on over his face.

You glance around all the other cells and you start looking at them all carefully.

"Hunter." You say.

"Hm?"

"...I should have asked this a while ago. You remember my brother right?" You ask.

"Oh yes I remember him very well." He rolls his eyes and grumbles.

"...Is he here? Do you know what happened to him? I've... the reason I've been wanting to come here is to find him." You say.

He gazes over at you. His golden mask shimmers.

"Yes. A little birdie told me you were curious about him." Hunter scoffs.

"Oh you jerk." You glare at him.

He glances at you.

"Why? Why hide him from me? is he here?" You ask.

He walks over to a wall and presses his hand against a stone segment in the wall. Your eyes widen.

"Is... this is that hidden cell you were talking about..? The one your brother stayed in?" You say.

He nods gently. The wall opens and leads to a hidden pathway. He takes his arm off of you and instead takes your hand back in his again. He sighs and walks you down the hallway.

You both stand infront of the door. Hunter takes a deep breath and grips your hand more tightly.

"...I would have told you earlier but..." he shakes his head.

You listen to him.

"Oh nevermind..." Hunter sigh and then knocks on the door.

There's silence on the other end of the door. Until finally you hear footsteps on the other side approaching the door.

They don't open the door yet though they stand directly behind it.

"What do you want? Aren't you supposed to be busy tap dancing? I was about to go to sleep are you kidding me?" A voice says on the other side.

"...oh for titans sake just open the door." Hunter grumbles.

Your eyes widen and you look at Hunter in realization and he takes his mask off and looks at you with a gentle gaze.

Your eyes widen and you grip Hunters hand tightly.

"Wait- let go- let go-" Hunter starts panicking as you hold his hand.

The door opens and as soon as it opens...

A familiar face comes into your field of view.

"The hell do you want now? I was about to go to sle-" Steve says looking at Hunter and then his eyes go over to you.

His pupils contract in size as soon as he sees you and he stands there frozen. You stand there frozen too, except you feel a big smile creeping on your face.

Steve is dead quiet. Speechless.

"Hi..!" You grin excitedly.

Steve blinks and his breathing basically stops.

"No way." He shakes his head.

You let go of Hunters hand and you quickly go over to Steve and hug him tightly. Steve's eyes widen and he gently hugs you too.

"I was so worried about you- I was starting to think you were dead- I- oh Titan- I was trying to look for you! Ever since I got here I've been wanting to look for you I've just been so back tracked!" You grip him tightly.

Steve stays silent and gently grips you tightly as well.

"I-I'm fine- I-" He says and then looks over at Hunter.

Hunter raises an eyebrow at Steve.

...

"...You." Steve lets go of you and gives a nasty glare towards Hunter.

Hunters face shifts to confusion and he takes a step back.

"Oh you titan damn SON OF A BITCH!" Steve yells.

Steve immediately, with no hesitstion, full force punches Hunter in the face. He gasps and is knocked down against the floor.

Your eyes widen and you hold your hands over your mouth.

Hunter coughs and before he can even reply or do anything. Steve grabs him by the collar of his coat and throws him up against the wall.

He gasps and the back of his head hits the wall pretty hard and before he can even react he's met with yet another punch in the face.

You flinch.

He winces and immediately you grip Steve and try pulling him off of Hunter.

"STEVE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" You yell.

"YOU WERE KEEPING MY OWN FAMILY FROM ME THIS ENTIRE TIME!?" Steve yells at Hunter.

Hunter can't even talk, he's bleeding slightly from the edge of his mouth. And he's laying up against the wall holding his face in pain.

His eyes are squeezed shut and he's wincing.

"Calm down!" You say.

"How long? How long has he been keeping you away from me?" Steve glares at you.

"I- I don't know- I-"

Hunter winces again and grips his cheek painfully. Steve scoffs.

"Oh get the hell up already, stop whining." Steve glares at Hunter wincing on the ground.

"STEVE!" You yell.

"What was he doing with you? What were you guys doing? Was he dancing with you?" Steve glares at you.

"Stop asking questions!! Why can't you just appreciate I'm here right now instead of being such a jerk!" You glare at him.

You quickly go over and lean down close to Hunter. He looks up at you and you worriedly take his face in your hand.

He looks up at you and is still breathing shakily trying to process the 2 harsh punches he received. You hold his face and look at the wounds on his cheek.

He seems surprised you care.

You let go of his face and hold onto Hunters shoulder. You glare at Steve.

"He's already been having a hard time with things, don't make this worse for him." You say and grip Hunters arm and try slowly helping him up.

Hunter takes your arm and shakily gets up.

Steve glares at the both of you.

"You have not changed. I'm disappointed in you." You glare at Steve.

"What are you talking about?" He glares.

"Why wouldn't I be mad?! He's been keeping you from me! My own sister!" He exclaims.

"You have every right to be mad but you should not just TAKE IT OUT ON HIM LIKE THAT!" You yell at him.

"There's better ways!" You grip Hunters arm.

Steve stays silent and his glare slowly turns into a frown.

You're right.

"...sorry." He says.

"Don't say that to me. Say that to him." You glare at Steve.

Steve looks at Hunter. Hunters glaring right back at Steve. Steve glares at Hunter.

"Sorry." Steve rolls his eyes.

"Fuck you." Hunter replies wiping the blood on his lip.

"OH YOU PIECE OF-"

You push Steve away before he can grab Hunter again.

"Leave him alone!" You yell at Steve.

Steve angrily clenches his fists.

"He fucking-"

"He doesn't have to accept your apology if he doesn't want to. You punched him TWICE Steve." You glare at him.

Steve looks at you in shock. He seems furious about how you're defending Hunter.

Hunter glances at you and then glares at Steve.

Steve clenches his fists angrily. He's already hating seeing you so close to him, just like when you both were younger.

Steve opens his mouth to speak but you cut him off.

"You know what- no, we're leaving. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I can't believe you right now." You glare at Steve and lead Hunter out of the cell.

Steve's eyes widen.

"Where are you both gonna go?" He glares.

"I'm gonna heal him. Because of your stupid behavior." You say.

Steve doesn't say anything.

"So much for seeing your sister after 3 whole years. You ruined it." You glare at Steve.

Steve frowns.

You lead Hunter out of the cell and you grip his arm tightly.

Steve watches you both leave and then once the door closes he sits down on his bed and stares at the ground.

He fucked it all up.

"Are you okay?" You ask Hunter as you both slowly walk throughout the hallway.

"Yeah I'm fine." He says.

"I'm so sorry he did that. He's such a dick." You roll your eyes.

"Yeah I know. He always is." Hunter says.

"Wait- he's who you've been working with?" You ask.

Hunter nods.

"Wait- when- when did you start working with him? Why? What happened?" You ask.

"It's a long story." He says.

"Where are we going?" He asks.

"The healing wing. I can heal you better in there." You say.

"Is it even open right now?" He says.

"I have keys." You say.

He sighs and holds his cheek in his hand and winces a little.

"I'm surprised you're not mad at me too." He mumbles.

"I am a little. But... not as much." You say.

He sighs.

"Yeah I'm a little upset you kept us away from eachother. But I'm sure it was for some reason." You say.

"...I thought if he were to find you, he'd tell you false things about me, and he'd also quit being my partner." Hunter says.

"I also didn't want you to be confused over the fact why we're executing this project. I wanted to tell you everything before you met him." He says.

"I hope he's not like this to you all the time, is he?" You ask.

"He's never punched me before. But... he's been rough and angry some times." He rolls his eyes.

"I thought that he'd be better now that he's been alone for so long, but he never really was alone I guess." You say.

Hunter glances at you.

"He was never usually like that. The only reason he's so hostile and aggressive is because of our stepdad. He was a jerk to him and it rubbed off on him, don't tell him I told you that." You say.

Hunter blinks and sighs.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"You shouldn't apologize." You say, as you turn the corner to the healing wing.

When you turn the corner you notice the light in the healing wing are still on. You furrow your eyebrows.

"Oh- right- River couldn't come because he's staying after to do paperwork, he's probably in right now." You say.

"Oh wonderful." Hunter grumbles.

"It's fine, I can explain the situation to him." You say.

Hunter sighs and you fumble your keys and unlock the healing wing door. As you open the door you hear voices inside.

You glance at Hunter and he glances at you. You gently open the door to the front office.

"Ok but- how do you know this for sure because you literally only just-" River says and the turns his head to look at whoever entered.

You come in with Hunter, and you both stare at River.

Who for some reason is also talking with Darius.

You all stare at eachother silently. River and Darius look at you both in shock.

"Uh- hi- Y/n." River says.

"Hi." You say.

River looks at Hunter. He has not seen him without his mask on.

Hunter glares at both River and Darius.

"What are you doing here?" River asks.

"He got hurt, I just came to help clean him up." You say.

River blinks.

You look over at Darius. You've never seen him up close before, you've just heard of him. The abomination coven head.

"Uh... is everything okay here?" You ask.

River glances at Darius and then at you both.

"Uh yeah, everything's fine. Don't worry about it. We're just discussing about his concerns regarding some of the healing supplements." River smiles awkwardly.

"...is he okay?" River tilts his head.

"He just fell. It's fine." You say.

Hunter keeps glaring at the both of them.

"We'll be quick." You say and grab Hunters arm.

You walk him over to your office and Hunter continues to stare at both River and Darius with a glare across his beaten up face.

You open the door to your office, click the lights on and you go inside. Hunter follows you from behind.

"You can sit down anywhere." You say and close the door behind you both.

He nods and sits down in a chair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 816 16
Y/n is everything a parent could want, perfect test scores, hardworking, naturally talented with magic and one of the youngest witches to ever be acc...
51.1K 1.5K 35
A powerless witch? In the emperor's coven? Y/n thought it was impossible, until a very kind person gave her the push she needed. Now, working togethe...
497 19 6
(Y/n), a highly skilled, yet shy and anxious traveler attempts one of the most difficult challenges; to travel alone to the summit of a superstructur...
126K 4.4K 47
"Do you trust me!?" Hunter shouted "What is this? A fucking Disney movie!?" Y/n shouted back. "Do you want to die!?" Hunter shouted Y/n shook her he...