An unfamiliar world (BFB x Ma...

By SlideGrocery

You've heard rumors about there being some old ruins deep within the forest of your hometown. You decided to... More

Prologue: The old ruins
Ch 1: Sentient objects?
Ch 2: Team prefrence
Ch 3: The first contest
Ch 4: Mixed feelings
Ch 5: Jawbreakers
Ch 6: Homesick
Ch 7: Swingset nausea
Ch 8: How durable is a human?
Ch 9: Challenge failure
Ch 10: Visiting Team BEEP
Ch 11: Paper Airplane accident
Ch 12: Alone time
Ch 13: Donut's the new host?
Ch 14: Hanging out with Cake
Ch 16: Stress and Comfort
Ch 17: Questions without answers
Ch 18: Thoughts
Ch 19: X is the new Host
Ch 20: The truth
Ch 21: Four Returns

Ch 15: Complete Chaos

473 13 2
By SlideGrocery

You were finishing up your breakfast, feeling indifferent at the moment. When you finished eating, you walked outside to see what the objects were doing before the contest started.

They were having fun with some giant poppers, so you decided to join in on the fun. When you noticed that the poppers could launch people, you decided to be a bit more careful. Then loser showed up, and everyone besides you surrounded him.

"I love those! I used to play with them all the time." Loser said as he looked at one of the giant poppers.

"Loser. These toys were just invented. You said you USED to play with them, an hour ago they didn't exist. They weren't invented yet. You COULDN'T have been playing with them if they didn't exist. That is a lie! You lied to us, Loser! Why did you do that! Why did you intentionally tell us something that was made up? Why did you lie to us, Loser?" Fanny angrily said, leaving everyone silent.

You walked over towards your team as Donut started the elimination for team loser. You then sat down, watching the elimination from a distance.

"The viewers chose one of you to be eliminated. If you're safe, you'll be getting cake." Donut said, pulling out one of the poppers.

"Pin, Coiny, and Cake." Donut said.

"Yeah?" Pin, Coiny, and Cake said in unison.

"You all got three-digit numbers of votes. But you're safe." Donut said, giving the three a popper.

"Um, this is not cake." Pin said, disappointed.

"It's topped with a grain of sugar!" Donut explained

"And I'm going to find it!" Coiny shouted as he started to lick the popper.

"As for you guys? You're safe. Even with your monstrous four-digiters." Donut said to Firey, Needle and Clock, then threw them a popper.

"Now, you two are the only ones left." Donut said, looking at Loser and Eggy.

"I'm sensing some... uneasiness from Loser here. Is it the mistake he made earlier? Voters won't forget that." Donut said.

"That doesn't apply to today, though." Needle said.

"You're right." Donut said, then went over towards Eggy.

"Eggy, though. What you said last time... does." Donut siad.

"Now wait, let's think about this!" Eggy said in protest.

"And the result is..!" Donut said, then paused, letting the tension rise.

"Loser, are you feeling alright?" Donut asked Loser.

"Pretty much." Loser responded.

"Good, because you're eliminated!" Donut said in a cheerful tone.

Everyone gasped at the news, besides you and Donut.

"Loser, we haven't heard much from you today. Any last words?" Donut asked Loser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Donut put Loser in one of the jawbreakers, everyone was distressed expect for you and Donut. Many of the objects complained about how unfair it was, while others felt as if it was deserved since Loser lied. Soon enough, it turned into a whole argument.

"What're you talking about? Loser's dead." Taco said, causing everyone to gasp.

"Actually, he's over here." Donut said, tossing the jawbreaker Loser was trapped inside of onto Taco, killing her.

"Well, at least the twinkle's gone!" Firey said.

"Get it away!" Bubble shouted, throwing the jawbreaker at Spongy.

"Hey! What makes ya think WE want it?" Firey Jr said and threw the jawbreaker back.

You watched as the objects started to throw the jawbreaker at each other with seemingly little effort. You quickly threw yourself onto the ground, since you didn't want any of the objects throwing the jawbreaker at you. It would more than likely kill you if it were thrown at you.

"Looks like we've got our seventh contest." Donut announced, then went to prepare the next contest.

Before he did, he walked over towards you. The contestants had stopped throwing the jawbreaker since Donut needed it for the contest.

"You can uh... get up now. They're not throwing the jawbreaker anymore if that's what you're worried about." Donut said, then you slowly stood off the ground.

"Yeah, thanks. I just didn't want to get hit by the jawbreaker. It would well... kill me if that happened." You explained.

"Well, you better get with your team. The next contest is starting soon." Donut said.

You nodded your head and walked towards your team. You waited for a bit until Donut finished setting up the contest. When he finished, he started to announce the rules.

"Around us are eight craters! One for each team. If the ball goes into your crater, your team loses. Go!" Donut announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You watched as everything turned into chaos. You watched Balloony start to roll the jawbreaker, only to be popped by Stapy. Then Foldy stole the ball, and got torn in half by Woody. Woody started to roll the ball, only to be dented by Bell.

Bell then started to push the jawbreaker, only to be stabbed in the face by Naily. You didn't know what to think of the scene, but you knew that trying to push the jawbreaker would end up with you getting hurt, or dying.

"Oh my goysh! Why is everyone so... ...so moyrderous?" Bubble questioned.

"Bubble! Do you see what's happened? Loser was EVERYONE's hero. Now that he's gone, no one knows what's right anymore!" Lighting explained to Bubble.

You then turned your attention back to the jawbreaker. You noticed that Needle had pierced through Naily and Bell, while Tree somehow got stuck inside of Bottle who was fighting Needle over the jawbreaker.

"Somebody help me get out of here!" Tree yelled.

"Now. WH wants to help me score a goal?" Lighting asked as she flew over towards the jawbreaker.

"Lightning, no!!!" Bubble shouted.

You watched as Pie tried to move the jawbreaker, only for lightning to zap the jawbreaker, causing Pie to fly away beyond the horizon. It was clear that this wasn't safe for you at all, and you knew that. But at the same time, you couldn't run off.

So you stood around, watching the chaos with a worried look. You then decided to help your team out, realizing that you'd rather risk being injured than being put up for elimination. When Pen got the jawbreaker, you started to help him push it towards [eight names at once]'s goal.

Right as you both were about to push the jawbreaker into the hole, Remote grabbed the jawbreaker. You stared at her in confusion, not understanding why she was preventing the goal.

"Huh? Remote, what're ya doin?" Pen questioned.

"...Somebody... ...help... ...me..." Remote said, with some static in-between each word.

She then started to push the jawbreaker away from [eight names at once]'s goal. You stumbled backwards from her sudden erratic behavior.

"What is wrong with Remote? What is she even doing?!" You said in a panic.

You and Pen ran after her and the jawbreaker. You both needed to make sure that she didn't score into your own team's goal. Then she stopped suddenly, and started pressing her buttons.

"Please go through! Please go through!" Remote said.

When Remote finished pressing her buttons, you along with Pen, Pillow and Remote started to push the jawbreaker towards Better Namer's goal.

"Now today, whoever you are!" Remote said.

The four of you pushed the jawbreaker without any interference from the other teams. You watch as remote fell into the hole with the jawbreaker.

"Goal!!!" Pen shouted.

"Take that better namers!" Pillow said.

"Feels good to score against a completely defenseless goal!" Pen said.

You sighed in relief, walking away from the contest area. You thought that you might've died, but looks like you were wrong. You then heard an explosion and quickly turned around, noticing that the jawbreaker got launched into the sky.

"Remote..? What even happened?!" You said, watching as the explosion slowly settled down.

You then shook your head, walking over towards the crater. Sure enough, Remote was dead and there wasn't anything left behind. You sighed, then walked away from the crater. There wasn't much else to do, besides hanging out with your friends, at least those that survived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 215 26
Another one of those BFB group chats but with TPOT (well TPOT is mostly implied) I don't have a set schedule for updates Also, keep in mind that the...
5.6K 161 24
It's mostly going to be silly fun with these campers. Crazy things happened! Certain conflicts arises! And possibly a little bit more drama! But you'...
9.3K 137 63
TPOT has just ended, and all the contestants have been gathered by 4 and X to do a reunion challenge! However, this idea will take a dark turn for th...
5.4K 86 11
includes character x character, character x reader, headcannons, and (just about) every (canon) algebralien you can think of. Requests are open! Alt...