𝗨𝗦 π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘οΉ•jay

By rikidazed

❛ The same guy who left her years ago before college is back in her life... as her bodyguard? ❜ ― PARK JONGS... More

- 𝐔𝐒 π€π†π€πˆπ : πˆππ“π‘πŽ
- 𝐔𝐒 π€π†π€πˆπ : ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
- πŽππ„
- π“π–πŽ
- 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
- π…πŽπ”π‘
- π…πˆπ•π„
- π’πˆπ—
-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
οΌπ„πˆπ†π‡π“
- 𝐓𝐄𝐍
- 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

- ππˆππ„

552 32 13
By rikidazed

Third person.

"Babe, when are you going to Jeju?" Sohee asks, her words are a bit incoherent as she works into making her lips sheen with her lipstick in front of Jieum's mirror.

The girls are apparelled in minimalist Celine silk dresses for an event Sohee is invited to by her boyfriend. She decided to tag Jieum along with them considering that she is free tonight, and Jaeyun would most likely be chatting about business and partnerships with people half of the time, so why not have her best friend drink mimosas with her as she waits?

Both decided to get ready together, that being Jieum's house this time. Right now, Jieum wraps her gold bangle bracelet around her wrist to complete her attire.

"This Wednesday." Jieum replies.

"Cool. For how long?" Sohee asks again.

"Just a night. It's only a photoshoot- no, babes, silver's better on that dress." Jieum answers whilst giving her suggestion for Sohee's choice of her earrings.

"Thanks, okay. A night only? So no time for yourself there, then." Sohee hums, puckering her lips.

"Not that I planned to, anyway. It's just work that I'm going to that island for." Jieum sighs, no excitement lacing through her veins.

"What if, I go to Jeju with you? Would that convince your manager to let you stay with me in Jeju for a bit longer?" Sohee gasps lightly as she comes up with a nice plan.

"I don't know. I have a fitting the next day I get back and I don't think they can reschedule that for me." Jieum says in quite a sceptical tone.

"Okay, whatever, but we have to go on another trip together soon before I leave for Malta." Sohee points at her before scurrying off to the bathroom.

"You're going to fucking Malta?" Jieum scoffs. Sohee hasn't told her about this, so it came off as quite a surprise.

A knock on the door puts a halt in their chat. Jieum goes over to see who it is, and her face falls flat when she comes to face with a tall figure. Jongseong stands in a casual silk black buttoned shirt and pants with grey blazers, looking neat and proper as he too has to go to the event.

"It's you. What is it?" Jieum's eyes are narrow as she greets him unwelcomingly.

"Sim Jaeyun is asking for Jeong Sohee downstairs. He said you have to be there in thirty minutes." Jongseong informs her, passing on what the man he just had a short interaction with outside said to him.

"Great, thanks." Jieum replies and closes the door in front of his face. She turns around to meet a witness, Sohee.

"Your boyfriend's here." Jieum wryly laughs and takes her purse from her bed.

"I heard. Hey, you've told your man about going to Jeju? Cause, whether you like it or not, he's coming with ya." Sohee tells her, looking at the back of her dress through the mirror one last time.

Jieum remains silent for a while because she has, in fact, not told Jongseong anything about Jeju at all. She was- she tried to, but she never really got it out of her tongue.

"No, because, yeah, no. I will! I will tonight or tomorrow." Jieum tries to brush it off and goes out of her bedroom, with Sohee closing it behind.

"You should've told him sooner, what if he has plans on that day?" Sohee asks, walking down the stairs.

"Well, then, he should cancel them. Hi, Jake!" Jieum mutters, ending the conversation right there as she greets Jaeyun waiting for them in the living room.

"Hey, Ji." Jaeyun raises his hand to acknowledge her. He smiles when Sohee comes up to him with a hug, complimenting each other in a way Jieum doesn't need to hear.

"I was talking to Jongseong while waiting for you guys. He's cool." Jaeyun says with a grin, Jieum has a look of disbelief, and Sohee bites back a laugh.

"Where's he?" Jieum asks, and Jaeyun points out the door, noting that he's getting the car ready. He and Jieum would use a different car than Jaeyun and Sohee and will meet again at the place.

"We'll see you there!" Sohee waves at her best friend for a temporary goodbye, her hand taken by Jaeyun as he leads her to the passenger seat.

Jieum catches the couple inside their car pecking each other's cheeks and exchanging giggles. She lets a sound of a gag to hide the actual adoration that she has for the both of them being together.

"You ready?" Jongseong breathes out, snapping her out of her zone. He then escorts Jieum to the backseat and softly closes the door.

━━━━━

The venue is big and every corner is filled with people. There are prominent people or influencers whom Jieum is familiar with, and she shoots quick smiles at them whenever they do so first. White-clothed round tables are all around, and a bar stand is at one end. It gives a refined ambience with the slow jazz music flowing through the air, which Jieum likes. Though, she hopes she doesn't have to interact with people more than she wishes, it's not her event anyway.

She sees Jaeyun already beginning to converse with a man while his hand holds Sohee's waist, introducing his girlfriend proudly. She lets the two be and separates herself from them, with Jongseong following where she goes.

She yelps out of surprise when she is engulfed by the sight of nothing when her eyes are suddenly covered. She attempts to wriggle away but calms down the moment she hears a boyish giggle coming from behind. It puts Jongseong alert and steps in to grab the guy's arm, gesturing for him to move away but he doesn't.

"Hey, get your hands off." Jongseong cocks an eyebrow at his stubbornness. His jaw clenches when all he receives as a response is a judging look and a shake of the head.

"Sir-"

"Jongseong, it's okay, it's okay." Jieum intrudes, raising her palm as a sign to stop Jongseong and taps his arm.

"Say meow if you're Jungwon." Jieum says after a while as if cracking a joke, but the guy lets out a cat-sounding meow in response.

Jungwon takes his hands away from Jieum's eyes and spins her around, getting attacked with an immense hug. Jieum squeezes a grunt out of him as she squeals, the hug lasting for a short split second before pulling away.

"You're so lame, Ji." Jungwon speaks provokingly with a scoff.

"Don't care. Ah, Jungwon, my favourite boy! How are you? Jake told me nothing about you coming here." Jieum says, taking her chance to pinch his nose.

"Ouch! They don't know I'm here either, I just saw you first. Anyway, I'm doing alright, what's new with you?" Jungwon breathes out.

"Hm, nothing much, I'm still me. But life's been great. Anyway, look at you looking so handsome as ever. Travelling around the world was incredible, huh?" Jieum grins ear-to-ear as she fawns on him.

"You've gotten more beautiful yourself, darling." Jungwon chuckles, flattering the girl successfully as she giggles.

Their moment is ruined by Jongseong's interruption with an obvious clear of the throat, causing both heads to turn to him. He senses the way Jungwon glances at him up and down, confused as to why a random man would involve himself in their chatter. Jieum's smile only fades, sending a message to Jongseong to go away through her brain signals, obviously of which Jongseong does not know a clue.

"Who are you, sorry?" Jungwon asks, grabbing his attention.

"Oh, no one, just my bodyguard." Jieum introduces him offhandedly. She hears a snigger shortly before a full guffaw explodes out of Jungwon.

"What?! Bodyguard? Since when?" Jungwon questions, finding the information odd.

"'My dad hired him, but don't mind him! He doesn't do well on his job, don't you, Park?" Jieum feigns an innocent smile, though Jongseong ignores her.

"You look around our age. Hello, I'm Yang Jungwon, twenty-four, you?" Jungwon offers his hand.

"Park Jongseong, twenty-five, nice to meet you." Jongseong accepts the shake of hand after introducing himself.

"Oh, so you are Jieum's age. It's funny because the first time I saw you I thought you were her boyfriend, especially when you tried to get me off from her." Jungwon makes an ironic statement, laughing on his own.

Jieum met Jungwon in senior year when he was a sophomore and has treated him like a brother ever since then. Jieum's grateful that she never told him anything about Jongseong when they used to talk about their high school lives, because who knew they were even going to know each other tonight?

However, she does need him to take back what he said just now and rather shut up.

Jungwon doesn't even detect the awkwardness that he brought about between Jieum and Jongseong when he excuses himself to greet Sohee and Jaeyun with a big trio hug.

━━━━━━━━━━

YOU CAN NOT TELL ME THAT YOU
DON'T LIKE ENHYPEN'S I NEED U REMAKE
it's the best thing I've heard this
whole week it's added to my addiction
PLUS THEIR COVER OF 1D'S WMYB ????
We are so spoiled.

#giveenhypenalongbreak with no cameras
upon their faces ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 29.9K 34
after experiencing a bad breakup, yuri gets caught drinking on school grounds by the one and only park jay. Β© FLAUVIER 2021 ...
11.3K 388 27
in which a girl gets a little too drunk and texts the wrong person. idol!sunghoon + enha half social media half irl park sunghoon x fem!oc lowercase...
48.5K 2.8K 45
❝People come and go, but can't you be the one who stays?❞
141K 7.2K 29
wherein jake's pre-determined life takes a turn when he is forced to sit next to siyeon. Β© FLAUVIER 2022 ENHYPEN FANFIC...