Keyblade Wielder in Gamindust...

By Sonic3399

You were an everyday otaku who enjoyed playing through Hyper Dimension and Kingdom Hearts. One day, you were... More

Bio
Harem
Two New Summons
Prologue: Chosen Wielder
Enter Gamindustri
Meeting Neptune
Teaser
Eggplant Problem
A Trip to Lastation
Enter Organization XIII
Subplot: Hanging Out With Neptune
Two Brand New Summons
Subplot: Nepgear's Device
Meeting In Lowee
Possible New Summon
Rescue the Twins
Subplot: Swap
Subplot: A Date with Noire(?)
Ideas
Teaser 2
Subplot: Hanging out with Uni and Xion
Y/N's Voice
Subplot: A Theme Park with Blanc
Subplot: Playing With Rom and Ram
Announcement
Subplot: A Concert with Vert
Revival Of The Four Felons
???

Subplot: A day with IF and Compa

226 5 2
By Sonic3399

Y/N, Neptune, and Nepgear were currently having breakfast this morning. Compa and IF were also invited.

Nepgear: What do you think of Planeptune so far?

Y/N: I like it, it's a lot more advanced than the place I'm from. I would like to see the other nations someday.

Neptune: Aw, are you getting sick of us already?

Y/N: No, it's not like that at all. I just want to visit the other nations one day.

Nepgear: Yeah, I like going to Lastation sometimes and seeing Uni. I wonder how that other girl is doing.

Y/N: You mean Xion? I hope they're getting along well there.

Compa: Me too. I'd like to know more about her more myself.

Nepgear: You should also see Lowee and meet Blanc and her sisters. You may like them though Ram and Rom tend to go overboard with their pranks.

Y/N: I might one day. Let's not forget Leanbox, I want to see that place too.

Neptune: No! You can't go to Leanbox!

Y/N: Why not?

Neptune: If you go to Leanbox and meet Vert, you may not come back.

Y/N: What makes you say that?

Neptune: What if Vert tries to seduce you with her big chest? It's bad enough she tries to steal my sister. I can't let her take you away from me too.

He blushed at her explanation.

IF: Hey Y/N, are you busy today?

Y/N: I was going to do some quests. Why?

IF: I was wondering if you and I could I don't, hang out today? As thanks for saving me? She said as she blushed a little.

Y/N: Oh. Uh, sure.

Neptune: What's this? Are you asking Y/N on a date? She teased.

IF: It's not a date! She exclaimed as her face grew redder.

Compa: Can I come with as well?

IF: Actually, I wanted it to just be me and Y/N.

Compa: But you said it wasn't a date so that means I can spend time with N/N too.

She sighed in defeat.

IF: Alright, fine.

Compa: This will be fun. She said as she smiled.

IF: Let's meet outside of the Basilicom at 1:00. Will that be alright?

Y/N: Sure. Look forward to it.

They smiled.

Timeskip

Y/N was waiting for a few minutes after 1:00 outside of the Basilicom. He was wondering when IF and Compa were going to show up.

Compa: Sorry to keep you waiting, N/N.

He turned around and saw IF and Compa.

Y/N: You two ready?

They nodded happily.

IF: This will be nice.

Compa: Let's go!

Compa grabbed his arm close to her chest. He was flustered.

Y/N: Uh, Compa? My arm is touching your-.

IF: Compa! What are you doing?!

Compa: N/N is still new to the city and it's crowded. We don't want to lose each other.

IF thought for a moment then sighed. She grabbed on Y/N's other arm.

Y/N: IF?!

IF: D...don't get the wrong idea. I'm only doing this so we don't get separated. She said as she blushed.

The three of them headed out and started their day together. They explored the city for some time until IF saw something that peaked her interest.

IF: It's a phone shop. Why don't we check it out?

Y/N: Sure, I wonder what they're like.

Compa: Have an interest in phones, N/N?

Y/N: Back in my world, I played a lot of apps on my phone when I can't play console video games.

IF: I got many apps myself. Most of them are free. I also keep multiple phones with me. Some I just use only for apps.

Y/N: You must really like phones. I still have mine with me though I guess my own phone won't really work much since it's from a different world.

IF: Then how about we get you for Gamindustri? You could use one.

They went inside the shop and saw many types of phones.

IF: Pick any one you like. Don't worry about the price, I'll help you pay for it.

Y/N: Really? Thanks. I'll try not to pick something too expensive.

IF: Like I said, don't worry about it. Just find a phone you like.

They started looking around and examining phones. Y/N was trying to decide which phone to choose until he saw one that caught his interest.

IF noticed Y/N's gaze.

IF: Found one that peaked your interest?

Y/N: What does this phone have?

IF: Let's see.

She was looking at the details of the phone.

IF: Oh, it's got a very high storage, you can almost fit every app on this, and the quality is unbelievable. It said that its battery lasts for at least a month. It's also very durable when you're in the middle of combat. And the Wi Fi... Y/N this is a very rare phone. I recommend you should get this.

Y/N: IF, are you sure I should buy this? It seems a little too good doesn't it?

IF: I admit, I ran into some phones that were scams. But I can tell by reading the price and looking at this phone. Plus this comes with a 3 year warranty and a refund if you don't like it. So you're good.

Y/N: Alright then, I'll take it.

They purchased Y/N's phone. He was looking forward to try it out.

Compa: So, where do you think we should go next?

Y/N was about to answer until...

Ahhhh!

They heard screams coming from a block close by. They turned and saw people running away from that area.

They head towards the other side of the block and saw heartless attacking citizens.

Y/N: Heartless. He got his keyblade out.

IF: They just had to ruin our day together.

Compa: Let's teach these bad monsters a lesson.

Y/N: You read my mind.

Y/N ran towards the small horde of shadows and swings his keyblade at the one closest to him. IF used her katars and slashed a few heartless while Compa used her big syringe and injected each one.

IF: Demon Flames!

Fires inflicted on the group of shadows and incinerated them.

Y/N: Not bad, IF. Now watch this! Aerora!

A small tornado appeared and the shadows were caught in it. Y/N jumped and slashed each shadow that was in the tornado. Eventually, the three took out the rest of the shadows.

Y/N: That should be the last of them.

IF: Those things were easy. Glad it was quick.

Citizen: Thank you for saving us!

Citizen #2: You're our heroes.

They cheered happily for the three. Y/N smiled as IF and Compa did the same. Compa noticed a small injury on Y/N's finger.

Compa: N/N, you're hurt.

Y/N: Oh, this? It's just a scratch.

Compa: Don't say that. Let me patch it up for you.

She took her med kit and put some medicine on Y/N's finger. She put a bandage on it then kissed it. Y/N blushed in response as IF also grew red and had a jealous expression.

IF: *Mentally* Since when did Compa ever done that to anyone?! She thought.

Compa: There, all better now, N/N.

Y/N: Um, uh, thanks Compa.

She smiled sweetly.

Compa: Please take better care of yourself, N/N.

Y/N: I will. So, shall we continue our day?

Compa: Yep, I also thought of the next place we could go.

Timeskip

Y/N, Compa, and IF spent the rest of the day visiting shops, enjoying dinner at a restaurant and buying some items to help them on quests. As it was nighttime, they were back at the Basilicom.

Compa: Thanks for spending time with us. It was a lot of fun.

Y/N: I enjoyed it too. Even got a new phone thanks to you, IF.

IF started to get flustered.

IF: It...it was nothing. I wanted to give you one as...thanks.

Y/N: I appreciate it.

IF: Hey, uh Y/N, do you think that we can...do this again sometime? She asked, blushing.

Y/N: Um, sure.

She smiled in response.

IF: Alright, well I got to head back home. I'll see you later, Y/N.

Compa: I should get back home too. Let's see each other again, N/N.

Y/N: I'll see you two later.

They left the area as Y/N heads inside the Basilicom. Y/N made it to the higher floors and was heading to his bedroom.

Y/N: *Mentally* I guess I should get some sleep. Today was exhausting. He thought.

Neptune: There you are!

He is caught by surprise as Neptune tackled him to the ground. He sees Nepgear behind her.

Y/N: Neptune?

Neptune: I thought I would have to start without you but you came just in time.

Y/N: In time for what?

Neptune: You see, I bought this horror game and Nepgear and I didn't want to start without you.

Nepgear: It looks very scary so could you please us?

Y/N: Shouldn't we get some sleep?

Neptune: Oh, we won't be sleeping tonight. We're going to be up all night playing.

Y/N: But I'm too tired.

Neptune: Here, take this nepbull. It'll keep you energized for the night.

Nepgear was giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Y/N: *Mentally* Those eyes. Must. Resist. Puppy. Eyes. He thought.

Y/N: Ok.

Neptune: Yay!

She hugged him as Nepgear joined the hug.

Nepgear: Thank you, Y/N.

Neptune: You're the best. Oh by the way, Histy just went to bed and doesn't know about this. So we have the night to ourselves.

Nepgear: Glad you can join us.

Neptune: Now, let's not waste any time and get started!

Neptune and Nepgear started to drag his arms to the living room.

Y/N: Do you really have to pull me? He said as he knew this was going to be a long night for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
51K 844 19
You're just an average school girl at a average highschool. Everything was just the way you wanted to be until mysterious things start to happen afte...
61.8K 863 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...
249 13 1
Being reborn into another world is a strange notion, but not as strange as the world I've been reborn in, or it's people. Meeting her made it more th...