Future Stories, Ideas and Sug...

By MetalSmasherNTT

More ideas for anyone to try out, like my previous 2 books. More

The Amazing Digital Circus 5:
Danny Phantom 4:
Five Nights at Freddy's 3:
FNaF Harem 2:
Fnaf Harem 3:
Sonic Series 4:
The Legend of Zelda:
Veronica and Mona:
Demon Daughter:
Batman:
Magical Girls:
Magical Girls Harem 2:
Toys:
Toy Harem 2:
Toy Harem 3:
DC Universe 2:
Pokemon Legends Arceus 3:
Justice League:
Scott Pilgrim:
Monster Hunter 2:
Monster Hunter Harem 2
Monster Hunter Harem 3:
Ben 10 Harem 2:
Ben 10 Harem 3:
Brynhildr In the Darkness:
The Eminence in Shadow:
Rising of The Shield Hero 3:
Danmachi 3:
Five Nights at Freddy's 4:
The Bad Guys 4:
The Amazing Digital Circus 6:
Sonic Series 5:
Pokemon Red Rocket Edition:
Vtubers
Vtubers Harem 2:
Vtubers Harem 3:
Vtubers Harem 4:
Vtuber Harem 5:
Dragon Ball Z/Super:
Gushing over Magical Girls:
Pokemon Black/White:
The Amazing Digital Circus 7:
Dragon Ball Series:
Creature Catcher Isekai:

Ben 10 3:

1.1K 12 17
By MetalSmasherNTT

Ben 10 Alien Harem x Male Green Lantern Reader:

Reader Info:
You name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you were just a kid in Bellwood with big dreams.

You are a massive anime fan and Japanese culture in general, and many describe your personality as "overly confident."

You are quite the arrogant individual, to a fault some would say, you think you're the best and you go to great lengths to prove it.

You'd jump in to defend bullied students, usually getting beaten up yourself.

But no matter how many times you got beaten, your confidence remained unshakable.

You have a good heart despite your arrogance and won't stand for bullies, this would lead you to become friends with Ben Tennyson.

A student who also had a bit of a hero complex, like you and so for a while you all went through school until one faithful summer vacation.

You always wanted to travel so you begged your parents to go on the road trip with Ben, his cousin Gwen and his Grandpa Max.

Eventually they relented and let you go.

The one night, while you and Ben were out in the forest, you both noticed a Meteor crashing towards you both.

You both got out of the way and the Meteor crashed causing a lot of destruction.

With you both letting your curiosity overtake your common sense you both went to inspect the crash sight.

Within you both found what appeared to be pod which opened the closer you both got.

Within the pod there were 2 items, an odd watch of some kind and a strange glowing ring.

The Ring:

Ben reached in and the watch suddenly sprung up and attached itself onto his wrist causing him to freak out.

While Ben was freaking out you inspected the ring and something compelled you to put it on.

And so you did.

A flash of green enveloped your whole body and when the flash dissipated you were suddenly in an odd outift.

Your new outfit:

You honestly liked this new outfit, it looked good on you, but then again, in your opinion, everything looked good on you.

And from there you discovered the ring had a cool power.

It could manifest anything you imagined and this made you very excited.

With this ring, you could actually be the hero you always dreamed of being.

Meanwhile Ben found out that the watch could transform him into various creatures allowing him to be the hero he wanted to be too.

And so from then on you both went on to have a great summer, stopping crimes, making enemies and finding out more secrets about the watch and ring.

This is the story of your adventures as the Green Lantern.

Extra Details:
The green power ring you have was also created by Azimuth as a sort of failsafe in case the Omnitrix fell into the wrong hands.

Only those with a pure heart and strong will can put on and use the ring safely.

To those who do not have these qualities, the ring is completely useless.

And only the wearer can remove the ring.

This ring has vast potential, even to the point of being able to defeat a Celestialsapien.

That is why it was made to combat the Omnitrix in case it fell into the possession of someone evil.

Whoever wielded the ring would have to stop them.

Also in this story I'll also feature various Villains from the DC Universe such as Mongul, Starro, Despero and a few others.

Obviously I can't feature other Lanterns unfortunately and other notable Villains like the Anti Monitor are simply too powerful to include.

Harem:
Now for this harem you'll have various aliens you'll meet throughout your adventures and here they are.

Lyca the Vulpimancer:

Cinder the Pyronite:

Ashura the Tetramand:

Nia the the Galvan:

C.C the Galvanic Mechamorph:

Xena the Kineceleran:

Pesta the Lepidopterran:

Chuley the Arburian Pelarota:

Spectra the Ectonurite:

Duplikate the Splixson:

Sabrina the Anodite:

Ivy the Flourana:

Suu the Polymorph:

Lady J. The Vladat:

Aria the Piscciss Volann:

Sparx the Conductoid:

Cosmo the Celestialsapien:
_______________________________________
Now more harem members are coming, but should I add in girls like Looma and Attea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.2K 75
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
12.2K 205 10
Elsa and Kristoff don't get along. They always fight and clash on everything. But the night before Anna and Kristoff's wedding, the pair go through a...
14.7K 96 18
*Cover's not mine* First story, I hope you're gonna enjoy it. Y/N was told to come to an abandoned church in the woods by his best friend friends but...
5.2K 454 10
Back with sumaan ff... So here fahmaan and sumbul met in bigboss first time. Fahmaan fall in love with her but sumbul is always with shalin.. Some al...