Your're My Cure Bun

By taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 14 : Suggestion
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 16 : It's Him
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 19 : Do you
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 24 : Married Couple
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 27 : News article
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 34 : Can't protect you
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]
Chapter 48 : Gift [M]
Chapter 49 : He didn't
Chapter 50 : I know nothing
Chapter 51 : Weird
Chapter 52 : Ready for responsibility

Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date

1.8K 123 15
By taekookevergreenlove

Jungkook was pushing Taehyung's wheelchair inside the aquarium. Both of them watching it with excitement. Jungkook takes Taehyung to every side of the aquarium and telling him about fish he have good knowledge about fishes.

Taehyung was listening to everything sincerely amazed by Jungkook's knowledge about sea animals.

Tae : did ever work at the aquarium in the past Jungkook. You know so much about them. I must say that.

Jk : is this a joke. (Said with serious face)

Tae : No I am serious if you ever think of leaving the job of a fashion designer you have such a good alternative for yourself .

Aquariums will instantly hire you after hearing to your knowledge. (Give him a trust me bro look to Jungkook)

Jk : seriously Taehyung, why would I leave my job at the first I am a good fashion designer ok . Understand it You alien.

Tae : did you just call me an alien. *scoff*

Jk : yes I did so. (Proud look)

Tae : let's not fight (said when he couldn't think of a good comeback)

Jk : if you can't fight back don't start.

After arguing a bit they start exploring more. When they saw two dolphins looking at Taehyung.

Jk : seems like those dolphins are so much interested in you. (Jungkook point there)

Tae : bro what with that look huh , your intentions don't seem right towards me. What are both of you up to. Jungkook takes me from here. Please (said dramatically)

Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's words after spending a couple of hours there and they came out.

Tae : it was fun even though only we were here.

Jk : yes (gave bunny smile) let's go there.

Tae : where?

Jk : just go where your guide is taking you sir.

They entered inside a photo booth .

Jk : we should have memories of today.

They take different items for photos like jungkook wear bunny hairband and make Taehyung wear a bear one. They clicked many pictures together .

After coming out Jungkook brought ice cream for them, They ate inside a park sitting there looking around having a great time there.

Tae : are there any other places you want to go? (Eating his strawberry ice cream)

Jk : last spot.

Tae : where hmmm.

Jk : I can't tell you I am kidnapping you understand Mr. Kim . (Try to imitate an evil laugh but choke his saliva and start to coughing)

Taehyung presses his lips together not bluster into laughter.

Tae : shall we go mister kidnapper. (Said in a teasing way .)

Jungkook looked at him with cute glare.

Finally they came last place, the place where Taehyung and Jungkook meet for the last time, that day Taehyung brought him here today Jungkook brought him here. Just like history repeated it but places are different .

Tae : why are we here?

Jk : to go in there of course. Let's get in.

Jungkook takes Taehyung in the Namsan tower . They get inside the elevator there. The outside view was clearly visible from the elevator as the door was of glass.

They reached the top of the tower. The wind was strong and their hair was waving .

Tae : why are we here? (Asked again)

Jk : I love this place a lot. I have many memories here

Saying this he looked at Taehyung like saying I have many memories with you. But Taehyung broke the eye contact and looked outside.

Tae : it's very peaceful and amazing here I want to stay here.

Jk : yes (looked at Taehyung with a smile).

It's almost night it's time for them to leave. They were come here with a Taehyung's car so they were going there.

Jk : don't you want to say anything

Tae : like what?

Jk : this place doesn't feel familiar to you.

Tae : yes (a big smile came across Jungkook's face) I came here with my parents a couple of times .

Jk : ohh (Jungkook said in a small voice and smile vanished)

Taehyung's driver leaves Taehyung and takes Jungkook his. All his way his was thinking about today's event. He was happy to spend such a great time with Taehyung . But quite upset that he didn't remember him at all .

After coming home he finds his appa in the living room. Watch TV.

Jk : appa I have a question.

Mr. J : yes. (Still looking at TV so Jungkook switched off it. ) what (giving attention there)

Jk : appa imagine you met someone when they were 14 and later you met them when they were 23 . Will you remember them.

Mr. J : well we meet hundreds of people in our life we can't remember all of them.

Jk : it's not like hii - hello meet that you will forget so easily.

appa : so their facial features change a lot.

Jungkook listened to it and grabbed this school time photo which was there.

Jk : how much different I look from this photo.

Jungkook gave the best view of his face to his father. Who was looking back and forth between the photo and Jungkook.

Mr. J : well your eyes got bigger, face became more cuter than before, cheeks are more fluff.

Jk : doesn't it make me, unrecognisable.

Mr. J : I don't think so.

Jk : Thank you for your precious time.

Jungkook goes back to his room. Mr. Jeon was looking at him.

Mr. J : does being a fashion designer is that difficult my son o my god please him maintain mental stability. My poor son. (Pity his son)

With Taehyung

He was going through their photos and they clicked there. He had a smile on his face.

Tae : I think I should stop pretending I don't remember.

He moves his wheelchair towards the drawer to remove something but instant of that a white file falls.

He picked that file with teary eyes. And the photos he was holding he put them down and took the files.

Tae : how could I forget my reality. (He looked at his medical files which screams his disability) I shouldn't have thought about that I can't destroy Jungkook's life no he shouldn't with me. Yeah that's not right he shouldn't with me. Jungkook should stay away from me. Jungkook shouldn't be with me.

He kept saying that with teary eyes tight holding his medical files more like his reality. "How can I think of escaping my reality ".

Tae : I know Jungkook you want me to remember you I am sorry I can't, I can't let you stay here with me. You can't. Please don't I have to keep you away.

[ A/N : forget about some fluff in Yoonmin's case too . And how many of you are waiting for Moment with you ]

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Please follow if you enjoy reading it.
Stay tuned for the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 373 12
Don't see many Vox x Val things out lately so may as well create it myself.
1.3M 53.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
31.7K 520 24
when a sweet, bubbly girl with an odd personality meets a serious boy who only cares for baseball. ˚ · • . ° . ❝ Do you ever stop talking...
98.9K 4.4K 14
No one knows that behind that cold expression, hides a very soft person called "TaeTae" named by none other than, Mr Kim's boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook...