Deja Vu

By brxslibrariii

〝Ever since I've been getting these dreams of these mysterious people, my attraction for you has grown like I... More

π’«π“‡π‘œπ“π‘œπ‘”π“Šπ‘’
π‘…π‘œπ‘œπ“‰π“ˆ
π’œπ“‡π’Έπ’½π’Άπ‘’π’»π“‡π“Šπ’Έπ“‰π“Šπ“ˆ
πΉπ“Šπ“π’»π’Ύπ“π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”

πΌπ“ƒπ“‰π‘’π“‡π’Άπ’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ˆ

10 2 0
By brxslibrariii

·:*¨༺ ♕ ༻¨*:·

Isabella had this on her mind for a while. She wanted to get to know Beck more. She didn't know for sure when the boy would be in the forest again so she went every single day after that. She got lucky one particular day, not expecting it since he ran off their last interaction.

It was an exceptionally nice day, she had fell asleep and woken up at a reasonable time, allowing herself to actually get some good rest. She dressed in a black skirt going all the way down to her ankles and a white silky top, the combo making her look elegant. She let her hair fall beautifully on her shoulders and down her back this time. And lastly, she put on white ruffled socks and black leather Mary Jane's. She walked through her palace and out the main entrance, walking through her village. She greeted many of her people, all beaming and waving at them. They knew to respect her, but there were some crazy people who would try to test her. They thought they could do anything to her with no consequence just because she didn't have guards by her side. Little did they know, she had guards watching her from afar since she didn't like being followed everywhere, and she had a few tactics to defend herself too. She learned karate when she was a little girl, one of the servants her Mother hired taught her. She was good at it even though not many people knew of her talent. If anyone tested her they would soon find out. She walked in confidence knowing she would be safe. And that's one reason why she went everywhere alone, she didn't need anyone to protect her and she was content with that.

She walked out of the kingdom gates, making her way to the forest. She walked quite some time, wanting to go deep enough into the forest to assume that could be where Beck would end up. She travelled for a while, peeking up at the sky a few times through the tree branches, but she was always alert for she never knew what to expect anywhere she went. She guessed she made  it half way through the forest since she was walking for a while. She stopped in her tracks, not sitting in the grass this time but instead she wanted to practice her karate skills. It was like she was warning anyone who could be watching her not to mess with her. She practiced all kinds of moves and techniques, throwing her arms everywhere and holding specific stances. She practiced her kicks and punches, perfecting each move. She was very good at karate and it was even better since not many people even knew how to achieve such moves. There weren't many teachers in Scotland that taught karate, she just got lucky but it was easy since she had connections and she's rich.

    She was always so fascinated with the art of karate. She fancied it and chose it to be her way of self defense. But really she just learned it because she liked it so much. It was fun to her doing all the intricate moves and she would spend hours practicing so she would never forget it.

   She heard a snap of a twig and knew exactly who it was. She turned to see the boy she had been waiting for, looking at her with an expression she couldn't quite read.

    "Hi..." She awkwardly said. It was silent for a moment. He just stared at her.

...

  "Hey, I saw you practicing your moves, and heard you too, you're kinda loud." Beck stated, "You ruined my time out here. I came to relax and get some things off my mind this time. I really fancy being alone, you know."

"Sorry, you could have went somewhere else." He gave her a nasty look. "You go somewhere else," He said. "No, I'm busy if you couldn't tell."

"I am, too. So what makes you so special? I don't like you and I don't want you in my view when I'm relaxing." Rude.

"And why don't you like me? You've never actually talked to me before. And the last time we encountered you ran away like a scared little boy." Isabella smirked.

"Shut up, bampot (fool), you have no right to judge me, you're just as foolish. You sit around all day and stare at the sky or whatever when you should be doing your job as queen." Isabella shot back, "And how do you know I don't do my job as queen?" Beck was silent.

"All you do is sit out here all day every single day looking into space."

"You watch me everyday?" Isabella questioned, she knew she was gonna win this battle one way or another. Her plan now was to fluster him. "You must really like me, don't you?"

"Absolutely not. I would never like a fool like you. You're too childish for me. I'd advise you to step up and be more responsible." Beck was harsh. "Besides, this is the only time I've actually seen you do anything other than be entertained by your own imagination. It was pretty cool watching you to be honest. You should teach me karate sometimes." Beck paused. "This doesn't mean I like you. I like karate, not you."

"If I teach you karate, when you were just rude to me, what do I get in return?" Isabella asked. "Actually, I know what I want, and if I don't get it then no deal."

Isabella had been wanting one of Beck's horses for a while now. She had seen him ride the horse a few times and instantly fell in love. It was a beautiful American Cream Draft horse with a curly white mane and stubby legs. The stallion was absolutely gorgeous and she knew she had to have it. She wanted that horse for so long and this was now her shot to get it. She was determined to get it no matter what.

"I want your horse. The white one you ride sometimes. I want that one." Isabella said.

"No, you're not getting one of my horses, that's too expensive."

"Karate is expensive, Beck," She stated. He hesitated for a moment, " I'll think about it."

"Can you at least take me to see the horse, please?" Isabella asked. "I guess," He hesitated, "Just don't be annoying." She grimaced at him. "Alright then, you can lead the way, Beck." He nodded and started walking the opposite way.

They walked in silence for a while and Isabella just stared at the back of Beck's head. His brown mullet was pretty. "You should get to know me more before you judge," Isabella announced. Beck turned his head a little to the side, "I'd rather not. Try not to talk to me."

"Wow, you're so rude. I'm just trying to start a conversation, and if you want me to teach you karate then we are going to have to talk."

   "I don't even know if I want you to teach me karate now, I said I would think about it. And it's not being rude it's the honest truth."

  "Okay then..." Isabella trailed off. She didn't have any comebacks this time, he was just super rude. They walked in more silence until the forest ended and they were met with bright green grassy plains. Just a little far down Isabella could see the gate to his kingdom, so they set off towards it.

   They approached a mossy stone arch with a black metal gate with shrubs all the way up and down the path to the kingdom. The designs in the coned roof were beautifully etched in a medieval style. There was a door on the right side of the arch leading into a little area inside the arch to control the gate. A man was in there and opened it allowing Beck and her to pass through. Isabella was still walking behind Beck for she was not familiar with the space she felt she had intruded. The people looked at her as if she were a ghost. She tried to stay calm as she walked past all the towns people, occasionally smiling at them to be polite. She didn't want anyone rebelling against her, especially from another kingdom. She followed Beck all the way to his castle where on the side there was a huge horse stable with every color horse you could think of. There were other animals kept here but she only had her eye on one. Past the horse stable was a green pasture where many animals roamed and grazed, including more horses. She looked at all the stallions one by one is awe until she came across the one she wanted. She ran up to the majestic horse.

   "What's its name?" Isabella was very curious and intrigued. "Her name is Balmora," Beck looked at Isabella. "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful horse. I really want her, I promise I'll take good care of her and you can even come visit her." She tried to convince him. He kept looking at her for a second. "I'm still thinking about it, but for now you can ride her if you want to."

   "Really?!" Isabella lit up. "Yes, I mean it. I'm not as horrible as you think I am. I can be mean but I'm not heartless." Beck stated blankly. "Are you not going with me?" Isabella questioned.

    "No, I don't feel like riding right now and especially not with you." She guesses he still didn't like her that much for whatever reason. She didn't care though, at least she is getting to ride the most beautiful horse she has ever laid eyes on.

   "Okay, get her ready for me. I promise I'll come back with her!" Isabella snickered. Beck unlocked the stable door to let Belmora out and harnessed a saddle onto her.

    Isabella wasted no time getting on the horse. Immediately as Isabella tapped the horse she started walking slowly to the pasture. Isabella looked back at Beck smiling as she waved at him. She truly believed this was the happiest she had been since her parents died. Even the thought of that couldn't ruin this moment. The horse kept walking until they entered a part of the grassy lands that was clear from animals and that's when Isabella struck the horse once to speed up and she did just that. Isabella held on tight as she felt the wind blowing through her hair and hitting her eyes. Her eyes were watering by now but she didn't mind it as she watched the grassy view fly past her eyes. She breathed in the fresh air, the smell of pine filling her nose. She felt like she was flying, she felt so free. She wished she could stay in this moment for forever and ever. She rode all around the plains, intruding the area where all the animals stayed and looked at each animal as she passed them. In one part she saw deer, highland cows grazing and horses while in other parts she saw scottish wild cats sun bathing, pine marten running across the grass, squirrels climbing up trees, and otters all together living in harmony. It felt like a fairytale to her, she couldn't fathom how good she felt since she hadn't felt like this is so long. She decided she'd stop by the woods that was invading the grasslands. She dismounted Belmora and stood beside her petting her soft mane. She talked, "You are the prettiest thing Ive ever seen. I'm gonna convince that stupid Beck to let me have you." She smiled saying the words.

    Suddenly a feeling of melancholy came over Isabella. She started to doubt that she could have Belmora, she feared she would never be able to feel this free again. It scared her so, so much. She sat down leaning against a tree as she talked to the horse infront of her.

   "Would you like to live with me Belmora?" There was silence of course since it was a horse. "Well I think you'd love me as an owner. Better than Beck." Isabella smirked. "You should try to convince him with me that you'd be better off with me." Belmora whinnied. "See, I knew you liked me." Isabella got up, dusting her skirt off and walking to the horse to give her more pets. "It's time to go back girl, I'll miss you." Belmora allowed Isabella to kiss her on her muzzle. Isabella mounted Belmora again, this time going at a slow pace so Isabella could savor the moment. She made it back to Beck. His face was evident with annoyance. She just gave him a dopey smile, she didn't care if he was in a bad mood since he had been hateful to her most of the time, and she felt like she was on cloud nine after going on her small adventure. She made it all the way until she was right beside Beck then hesitated as she knew she had to get off Belmora now. She dismounted the horse and helped Beck take off the saddle. It was the least she could do for his kindness.

   "Thank you so much, your highness, Beck," Isabella saw a blush creep on Beck's cheeks. She knew he wasn't ready for a queen to call him highness. She smirked at him.

     "Yeah, whatever, you got to ride my horse so you can go on your way now." Isabella winced when he called the horse his. She so badly wanted that horse. She shoved her emotions down. "Well can you at least walk me to the gate please, since I don't know where anything is?" Isabella asked politely. "Do you seriously not remember the way we walked here?"

   "Obviously not, or I wouldn't be asking, Beck." Isabella snapped back. "Okay, whatever, but after that seriously get out of my hair."

    "Yes sir, your royal highness, Beck." She laughed. If he was going to be rude to her then she was going to mess with him too.

   "Just shut up!" Isabella laughed even more. "Okay, I'll stop." Beck walked beside Isabella now as he walked her back to the kingdom gate. She got stares again from the towns people so she decided to smile at them all again, becoming self conscious. She took a deep breath as she made it to the gate and the same man opened it for her. She walked out the gates and traveled all the way back to her own kingdom.  

    She thought about how if she had that horse it would be way easier and quicker for her to travel and how the horse would just keep her great company. She would show Terry and all his family Belmora so they could greet her in awe. And she would stay out with her late nights and take care of her as if it were her own child. Isabella prayed that God would gift her that horse. She prayed so hard. She prayed until she made it back to her kingdom and she walked through the gates smiling at her own people as she made her way to her palace. She decided she would skip out on checking up with Terry this time, just going straight to her room. It was only
maybe five in the evening so she decided to rest some, then she'd eat. She made it to her room, stripping off her clothes as soon as the door shut and changed into a silk baby pink night gown. She brushed her hair and put it into a loose ponytail so it would stay neat as she slept. Finally, walked to her bed a swiftly got under her soft comforter, feeling the confines wrap around her and soon all the thoughts that was racing left her mind.

·:*¨༺ ♕ ༻¨*:·

Bella held the boys waist as he was sitting infront of her. She looked at the back of his head, watching as his light brown hair moved slightly with the wind. She felt the trotting of the horse below her. She glanced left all the way to the right, scanning the scenery then she looked down at the dark brown horse then up to its blonde mane. She wished to run her finger through its mane but Ben was blocking her from doing it.

"Are you enjoying yourself, darling?" She heard his sweet voice. "Why yes I am, I feel as if I'm the luckiest girl to ever live on this earth being with you." She knew Ben was smiling even though she couldn't see him. She meant every sweet word she said to the boy. They were silent the rest of the time, soaking up the view of the alps they were traveling through. Bella saw all the trees rustling as the wind blew, she felt her hair being carried along with it. She moved some strands that had gotten caught in her many eye lashes.

She used one arm to pet the back of the horse and the other wrapped tightly around Ben's slim waist as they continued to move through the grassy plains. The sun was straight up in the sky, indicating that half the day had passed. And even though the sun was beating down on both lovers, not a drop of sweat appeared for the wind kept it chill enough. Ben halted the horse then dismounted it, holding his hand out to help Bella down from the horse, too. She took his hand and got off the lovely horse, turning to face him. She looked at the familiar face of the beautiful boy. He had a sharp jawline and small brown eyes, some of his brown hair covering them. He had plump soft pink lips that she longed to kiss. And she looked all over his smooth tan skin. Ben still held her hand, twirling her and smiled when he heard her gasp, until she was wrapped up in his arms, then he dipped her and pressed his lips to hers.

·:*¨༺ ♕ ༻¨*:·

Isabella was jolted awake as she heard the frantic knocking of someone at her bedroom door. She lay there confused as she recalled every detail of her dream from the way the wind felt to the feeling of the boys lips, who she recalled as Ben. She lifted her hand to her lips, still feeling the plumpness of the others. She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard knocking again and looked out her window seeing it was already dark. She groaned, knowing she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. The knocking got faster after she groaned, she guessed the mysterious person knocking had heard her.

   "Who is it?" She asked. "It's Terry, your majesty, you haven't come out to eat and I got worried, dear." Isabella walked to the door, opening it. She saw Terry's face was full of distress. "Terry, calm down, it's okay," She smiled. "I'm just going to skip dinner tonight." Isabella stated.

   "Okay, your majesty, whatever you wish, but I think you shall still eat."

   "I promise, Terry, I'm fine. You can go back to your family now!" Isabella smiled as she shooed him away. Not in a mean way as just didn't want to worry the man anymore. Terry bowed, "Goodnight, your majesty. Sleep well."

   "You too, Terry. Wish your family goodnight for me!" Isabella stated as Terry was already walking away. She shut her door and immediately pulled out her notebook, wanting to jot down the dream for she felt it was important since she remembered every single detail. She wrote down everything that happened and the next half hour she tried to interpret what it meant. She concluded it was just a fragment of her thoughts being combined into a dream, since she did in fact did ride a horse today. Still, she had wondered who was the boy? Why did she feel the way she did when he kissed her?  Why did the place they were at look so familiar?

   It didn't matter to her. It was just a dream. So she decided to do something more productive. And  that was sneaking out her bedroom window to go to the pond near her palace this time. That was another one of her favorite spots, and the mood outside was perfect. So she opened her window and climbed down the brick poking out from her wall and walked herself to that pond.

·:*¨༺ ♕ ༻¨*:·

Hey guysss! I really like this chapter and I hope you do too! 🩷🩷

3440 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 15.7K 37
**COMPLETED** ~ * ~ * ~ "Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I ordered pushing him away but he didn't seem to budged. Instead of backing off, he only moved clos...
67.7K 2.4K 20
Matty has seen faeries since she was eight because of scars on the right side of her face that disfigure her. She's learn to deal with giants walking...
527 107 23
Dear Tear, How are you, my love? Winter has already ended and spring has just began. Snow started to melt and new green plants has sprout from the gr...
54 1 18
Lily was a beautiful girl. She loved the big, wide world. She grew up within her castle walls, supposing to be the next queen. But she's messy, loves...