The Elite Bride( I was enchan...

By theriverbleeds

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ & ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
โ—‹| Characters and Covers |โ—‹
ใ€Š 1 : Raghavendra ใ€‹
ใ€Š 2. Janaki ใ€‹
ใ€Š 3. Janaki ใ€‹
Not an Update
ใ€Š 4. Raghavendra ใ€‹
ใ€Š 5. Raghavendra ใ€‹
โ—‹|Cover and Aesthetics|โ—‹
Playlists
ใ€Š 6. Dual POV ใ€‹
ใ€Š 7. Dual POV ใ€‹
ใ€Š 8. Janaki ใ€‹
ใ€Š 9. Janaki ใ€‹
ใ€Š 10. Raghavendra ใ€‹
ใ€Š 11 .First Date ใ€‹
ใ€Š 12. First Date - II ใ€‹
ใ€Š 13. Dual POV ใ€‹
ใ€Š 14 .Dual POV ~ The Fight ใ€‹
ใ€Š 15. The Terrace Date ใ€‹
ใ€Š 16 . Are All the Secrets Out? ใ€‹
ใ€Š 17. The 'Little' Confessions ใ€‹
ใ€Š 18. Space and Comfort ใ€‹
Announcement!!
ใ€Š 19. The Confrontation ใ€‹
ใ€Š 20. The Ball ใ€‹
ใ€Š 21. The Scandalous Issue ใ€‹
ใ€Š 22. Janaki's Bold Decision ใ€‹
ใ€Š 23. The Court Hearing ใ€‹
ใ€Š 24. Meeting Parents ใ€‹
ใ€Š 25. the 1 ใ€‹
ใ€Š 26. The Question and the Sincere Answer ใ€‹
ใ€Š 27. The Wedding Prep Begins ใ€‹
ใ€Š 29. Roka Ceremony ใ€‹
ใ€Š 30. Yellow in her huesใ€‹
ใ€Š 31. Apne Hi Rang Mein Mujhko Rang Dein ใ€‹
ใ€Š 32. Ullum Paadum Paadal ใ€‹
Author's Note
ใ€Š 33. Flirtatious Aftereffects ใ€‹
ใ€Š 34. Post Wedding Rituals ใ€‹
ใ€Š 35. The Honeymoon Prep ใ€‹
ใ€Š 36. The Crowning Ceremony ใ€‹
ใ€Š 37. Getaway to Greece - I ใ€‹
ใ€Š 38. Getaway to Greece - II ใ€‹
ใ€Š 39. Getaway To Greece - III ใ€‹
ใ€Š 40. Getaway To Greece - IV ใ€‹
ใ€Š 41. The Fall and the Crashใ€‹
ใ€Š 42. The Crash and The Burn ใ€‹
ใ€Š 43. The Answers ใ€‹
ใ€Š 44. His Reason ใ€‹
ใ€Š 45. How Did It End? ใ€‹

ใ€Š 28. The Loss ใ€‹

152 6 2
By theriverbleeds

𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕, 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 

not enough ~ boygenius

R A G H A V

I had not expected Aditya to shock me to my core. Legit, when Janaki's Babasa told us that Aditya is planning to marry Chandani, I was bamboozled. I felt like my own brother fooled and cheated on me. He not only hid from me such an integral part of his life, that he really wanted to get married to Chandani but also went ahead and talked with her parents. He made me feel like I fucking didn't exist. 

So imagine my reaction when I was embarrassed in front of Janaki and her parents on missing such an intricate detail of my very own sibling's life. I knew very well that we weren't on good terms with one another, but never had it been so severe. Did I really want him to distance himself from me? No. Its not like I didn't beg from him for an apology. I did that too.

I apologised to him over and over, for not trusting him. But he was mordant, cold - hearted. Then I too relented. I also distanced myself from him and his life. Not because of my pride, but because of trying to salvage whatever of us could be saved and not let it perish by reminding him of why he couldn't trust me anymore. 

But today, this marriage thing, he literally crossed his limit. And when Janaki's father was questioning Babasa and our family's intention, there too Aditya stayed silent, which fuelled my anger towards him.

So after Babasa's answer that seemed to calm everyone, we all left. Janaki as I guess would be answering her father and his doubts about us, all because of Aditya's stupid mistake and stubbornness. 

I wanted to confront him, ask him why did he have to talk about his marriage at this exact moment when I and Janaki were getting married. But I decided to talk to Babasa first as that would give me the background of the matter.

So I followed Babasa to his guest room in the palace. He too knew that this had enraged me.

On my way I heard some screaming from a room so I followed the noise and ended up standing in front of a room where I heard Janaki's father's voice.

"But what about the fact that Raghav was unaware of all this?" He said.

"Babasa and Maasa, Raghav is not at fault here. Why can't you see that?" Which I guess was Janaki's voice.

I smiled when she defended me.

"AND WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT RAGHAV IS NOT ON GOOD TERMS WITH HIS VERY OWN BROTHER? HOW CAN SUCH A MAN MAKE YOU HAPPY? HOW CAN YOU GET MARRIED INTO SUCH A TWISTED FAMILY WHO FAILS TO DEVELOP A GOOD BOND WITH ONE ANOTHER? A FATHER AND A BROTHER KEEPING SECRETS WITH THEIR VERY OWN BLOOD?" He yelled at her.

Ouch!

I closed my eyes to not vent my anger on him and instead I headed towards Babasa's room.

He said."Come in Raghav."

I entered his room and he was looking at me.

He gestured towards the couch and said,"Sit."

I didn't sit, I didn't have time for it. I had too handle the matter before it went out of my hand or I would lose Janaki.

He started,"I know it very well, you are angry with your brother. I understand that. I was also surprised when I started arranging his dates with some princesses, he didn't go on any single meet so I was forced to ask him his reason. He surprised me and said that there is only one woman whom he could ever think of marrying and that is Princess Chandanidevi."

Babasa didn't know about Chandani and Aditya being each other's first love. Because those years he was mostly abroad, in the name of expanding the business but in reality he was just trying to escape the hollow caused after Maasa's death, we don't blame him, at least Adi doesn't, as that was when he met Chandani, and for me well that was when the dark cloud named Tanya entered my sunny life and darkened the whole damn sky. But I don't say it out loud, why to tell your pain to those around you and maim them too?

"I denied as there have been rumours about the princesses' involvement with a prince when she was a pubescent. Everyone of our Rajput families know about her, she isn't a decent woman. I told this to Adi, but that stubborn child angrily broke his hand-painted vase and said that he would never marry anyone other than her. So I gave up."

"Hmm, there are a lot of things to talk about here, but I still can't find a reason as to why I was left out in this whole scene? Why did you or Adi didn't inform me of this marriage thing? Babasa you too left me out? When will you learn to let go of that past me? WHEN? ADITYA COULD'T LET MY MISTAKES GO, BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN, RIGHT? CAN'T YOU SEE THE MAN I HAVE BECOME?" I yelled at him after so long.

He looked at me and smiled,"Its not like that, Raghav. If I hadn't forgiven you then why would I have made you agree with me? Why would I have made a deal with you? Why would have I given you the time of three years when you were 21? That when you turned 24 I would have you joined the business. I gave you three years, from 21 to 24, three years to pick yourself up and make sure you are ready to be the heir to the Rajput Group of Hotels and Bikaner's Crown Prince and then I gave you additional five years so you could focus on the business and get yourself aligned with your goals, which you successfully did. You achieved everything a father would want to watch his children to achieve. And I am proud of you. And now that you are getting married to Janaki also makes me giddy with happiness, if the Raghav at 21 saw the Raghav at 29 wouldn't he be proud? Wouldn't he stand with his proud chest at the world? Cause I would be. And about Aditya, beta, he too soon will come around, he will forgive you, trust me, none of my sons are cruel."

I couldn't believe my father had finally appreciated my sacrifices and struggles. He acknowledged my whole journey and I couldn't believe it that at least there was someone out there who understood me other than Janaki.

I replied,"Thank you, Babasa. It was not at all easy to reach here but I did, thanks to your guidance and support during those times. And I am sorry for yelling at you."

He chuckled,"Its okay, beta. Parents only have two ways to know what goes on in their child's mind. One way is when their child is crying and wailing while narrating their hardships and other is when their child is angry and in anger speaks the truth. I have seen you at both the points, trust me this one I like better."

Saying that he opened his arms for me and I headed towards him to hug him.

After so long it felt like I was finally coming home. I missed him a lot all this while.

Then I went to fight another battle with Adi.

He was in the garden, roaming with his hands clasped behind his torso. 

I trudged towards him and making him turn, I bombarded him.

"You do not want me as your brother then you should have told me so, waise  bhi  tumhe  apne  aap  ko  mujhse   bohot  dur  rakhna  hi  hai, aur  tumne  woh  kar  bhi  dikha  diya  chhote,  and never mind you could have done anything at all, but you didn't have to so much, as cruelly punch it into my face that how we aren't close anymore. You want to get married? Fine. You want to get married to Chandani? Fine. But you should have at least informed me or expressed your intentions, but why had to fucking insult me like that in front of Janaki and her whole family. You hate me so much? Huh, Aditya? You hate me that much to stoop to such an extent where your interests could jeopardise my marriage?"

( Anyways you always want to distance yourself from me, and you did that little bro)

He didn't even bat an eye or as much blink at my outburst.

With his poker face on he said,"I am going to make Chandini mine no matter what happens and if I had told you, you would have told your wife and she being nosy, would have stopped me."

"What do you mean by making her yours?" I asked.

He smirked,"I know the timing is fucked, and I just asked for Chandani's hand from her father, to which he hadn't said anything, and I don't understand why he called Bhabhi's father today and told him that my marriage has been fixed with Chandani when he clearly looked like he wasn't going to agree. Anyways, the only reason for this move, is first I want answers. Chandani has to answer me as to why she cheated on me and left me to move to the US. Secondly, I want revenge. She has to feel the pain that I have felt all these years, by loving her alone. She has to love me back while I have finally moved on. I want her to feel that she cannot escape me. Moreover, she will come to Janaki and your wedding, that's the best time to make her realise that she cannot run away from me and this country anymore. She cannot escape me especially after hurting me."

I looked at him like he had lost his mind cause I think he has.

I clutch his collar and shake him,"ARE YOU MAD ADITYA? DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING? YOU ARE DOING THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME. TRYING TO MAKE SOMEONE STAY, WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TOWARDS YOU, YOU ARE FORCING HER TO STAY WITH YOU, STAY FOR YOU AND TO MAKE HER LOVE YOU. LOVE CANNOT BE FORCED. IF THE OTHER PERSON IS UNWILLING TO RECIPROCATE IT THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO DO IT. By making her marry you when she maybe doesn't love you is wrong."

"Bhaiya, as far as I know after Tanya you had stopped believing in love, hadn't you? Then pray tell, how did Bhabhi sa fell for you?" He argued.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his question and replied,"Obviously I was trying to woo her and show her that I can change myself for her."

He chuckled,"Exactly, but my way is a little bit different, I am going to make Chandani change herself for me, I will make her beg for forgiveness from me, I will do anything to claim her she has to be mine and mine only."

"And do you think that Janaki will let that happen? That woman was almost crying because Chandani's safety had been jeopardised because of her and you think she will allow you to marry her sister cum bestie forcibly?" I asked him.

"Well, that's why I wasn't going to tell you, Bhabhi sa should stop poking her nose in matters that don't concern her, like mine and you would tell her too. Nosy people make others nosy too." he said straightening himself.

That's it.

I punched him hard in his face, as much that I heard his nasal bone twisting.

I was burning with rage,"YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT MY WIFE LIKE THAT. I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOVE HOLDING ONTO GRUDGES. I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME OR DON'T FORGIVE ME. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING UNTIL IT COMES TO MY WOMAN. SHE IS YOUR BHABHI, IF YOU ONLY DISRESPECT HER THAT THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE RAHUL. REMEMBER ADITYA, DISRESPECTING A WOMAN NEVER MEANS YOU COULD PUFF YOUR CHEST AND SAY 'I AM A MAN'. AND I TRIED TO WARN YOU AND STOP YOU, BUT IT FEELS LIKE A LOST CASE SO DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN, BUT DON'T HURT CHANDANI CAUSE IF YOU HURT HER THEN YOU WOULD HURT MY WOMAN TOO AND GOD FORBID THAT HAPPENS, THEN I WILL COME AFTER YOU. MY WORDS, I KEEP THEM."

Saying that I left him and was about to head back , when he clutched my hand.

I turned towards him.

"If you are such a diligent man, then pray tell brother, why did Tanya accuse you of raping her? If you know so much about how to be a man, then why did she accuse you? Did you really not rape her?" he asked.

I had always had a bleeding wound that was covered with sand. I couldn't find anything other than the sand to cover the dearth. But when you cover up something with sand, it is bound to resurface. The sand is bound to get soaked with the sea's water likewise my shallow attempts at covering my hurt were bound to resurface as the sand got wet with my oozed up blood. But little did I know, that the hand I never intended to leave but ended up unintentionally leaving, would rake themselves with my blood. And at this point of time, I was battered, bruised, bleeding, burned at my own brother's hands and the words spat by him hit me worse than an arrow could.

My expression must have changed because Aditya tried to clutch my hand again, the one I had detached from his grip after his counter question. I stepped back from him.

He moved his body towards me and said,"Bh-bhai, I...I didn't mean it like that. I was just agitated. I-I am sorry I said it in the heat of the moment. Bhai?"

I showed him my palm and started,"You don't have to use my weakness and shove it in my face to show how much you hate me. Actually, its quite evident that you hate me, cause not ever in these 8 years you have wished me on my birthday, nor have you talked with me except for something related to politics or politicians. And honestly, I don't expect anything from you. I know it was a mistake to believe her over you. I should have chosen you. But after everything went down I DID CHOOSE YOU. AND I KEPT CHOOSING YOU OVER AND OVER, TO SHOW YOU THAT I AM SORRY AND I STILL CARE FOR YOU. And I know that my pain is something you can't understand, that...that its a burden for you. But remember Aditya, I DID NOT RAPE ANYONE. I AM NOT A FUCKING RAPIST. I DID NOT RAPE TANYA. AND YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE CAUSE ADITYA SINGH RATHOD, YOU LOST ME."

I did not wait for his reaction, so turning I headed towards the area where I first had met Janaki. Cause that gave me peace. Everything related to her gave me peace.

I was looking up at the sky that was hued with shades of orange and pink, all in its glory.

Today was too much to bear. It felt like my whole world had upended. The call from Chandani's father, all sorted things got disrupted.

I closed my eyes and let the breeze wrap itself around me. I let it cool off my wounds. From Janaki's Babasa and Aditya it was all against me.

I chuckled at the events. I again ended up being misunderstood, my worst fear turned into reality.

How easy it is for everyone to come and tag you with names:

A brother who is unaware of  his sibling's wedding plans or a son who is segregated from his very own family matters.

A unsuitable husband or a brother who was never forgiven but instead questioned. ALWAYS MISUNDERSTOOD.

I hate this mess my relations have become. I hate it.

And being a 29 year old adult I can't just sit back and watch everyone around me doubt and ridicule the reputation I have worked my ass off to build. I need to take charge ASAP.
I cannot lose the woman I love.

So I decided to have a talk with Janaki's dad.

I went towards the same room where I heard them talking and I knocked on the door.

He looked up and said,"Come in, Ragahvendra Kunwarsa."

I said,"Khammagani, Babasa."

He said,"Khanikhamma Raghav please sit."

"Thank you." I replied.

"Babasa I wanted to talk to you regarding my marriage with Janaki." I waited for his reaction.

He straightened himself trying to intimidate me and folding his hangs across his chest, he gestured me to continue.

"Babasa, I know there may be worries swirling in your mind about my character since the image that got portrayed of me in front of you wasn't that of a family man. I would be honest here, I am not a great person. I have become closed off, and the type of minding my own business. I hated socializing and always tried to avoid people specially females. I haven't had a good experience with them. I focused and engrossed myself in my work so much that I left everything and everyone behind, as if I wanted to race to the top of the world. And I still want to be at the top. I had to get married one or other day. So Babasa kept arranging meetings with women. So many of them were snobbish, bratty and wanted my wealth or me, and I am talking about princesses. That was all until I met Janaki. She hit differently. She wasn't snobbish, nor bratty and neither was she a gold digger. She was elusive. She literally shone through and I am not telling you all this to impress you. I am genuine. We royals are not free from speculation and the scrutiny, especially of the media. I have always been mindful of what I say and do so that I don't get media on my back trying to taint my image.
But my interactions with the media eased when she started being with me. With her it becomes easier and
I even said that she makes my heart beat wildly, I am not lying. And I promise to keep her happy and safe and surrounded with love. I really want to marry her."

He smiled at me and said,"I can understand you and your youngsters passion. I can say that you are vital to her and she is vital to you. I don't object your marriage. But just don't hurt her, no matter how strong she seems she does have a fragile heart."

I nodded at his request and continued,"I assure that I would not hurt her and give her all my love."

He stood up and engulfed me in a hug,"Welcome to our family, Jaimai sa."

I too hugged him.

Exiting his room I changed Janaki's name in my contact from : Janakidevi to 'Jaan❤️'

I am getting married to the woman who made me want to believe in love again.

I am contented and excited for my future life with Janaki.

-----------

Now, now I know Aditya is an ass hole.

But the truth about Raghav is out.

I won't say much, stay tuned to know.

Please vote and comment too 🙏🏻

Keep your author happy yaar.

Signing off for the day.

Byeeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 13.3K 22
He is darkness; she is his light He is the beast; she is his beauty He is Hades; she is his Persephone He is the king; she is his queenโค๏ธ "แด€แด€แด˜แด‹แด แด„สœA...
1.5M 81.3K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...
204K 9K 36
๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ He is of 26 years old. Known as the youngest business man in the world and the richest. He is...
618K 29.4K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...