Megatron x Werewolf/dragon f...

By SleepyPluto2

Hello everyone! Quick note: I do not own transformers prime, i just figured that they should have a better en... More

Untitled Part 1
✨Chapter 1✨
✨Chapter 2✨
✨Chapter 3✨
✨Chapter 4✨
✨Chapter 5✨
✨Chapter 6✨
✨Chapter 8✨

✨Chapter 7✨

29 4 4
By SleepyPluto2

-The next day-

Aurora was on her way to the weapons room.
That is till she noticed a new recruit working on the weapons and gear.

She decides to walk over to him, "Well, hello." Aurora announced herself.

The new recruit looks around, "Who said that?" He asked slightly confused.

Aurora decides to form her wings and fly onto the weapons table.
"I did, sir." Aurora said.

He then looks over and noticed aurora.
"Who are you?" He asks while holding onto his blaster.

Aurora gave a slight chuckle, "No need for the weapon, i am part of the decepticons, and i live to serve megatron and the others for what they did for me." Aurora exclaims.

He then raised a brow, "And what exactly did they do for you?" He asks while putting his blaster down.

Aurora shrugs, "They just helped me get away from those awful humans who took me away from my family." aurora explains, she then turns around and turns her head to him slightly, "And i am sure you would know what it is like to loose a familiar" Aurora exclaims.

His eyes slightly widened, "How did you know?" He asks.

Aurora then looks straight ahead, and decides to sort out some weapons, "Well megatron informed me, and i figured that you and i would get along just nicely, knowing that you and i have some things in common." Aurora explains.

He then raised a brow, "What can we possible have in common?" He questioned.
He then decides to sort out some weapons.

Aurora then clears her throat, "Well, let's just say that we both are loyal, we both lost something or someone that was dear to us, and we both wish for the autobots or humans to pay for their insolence." Aurora listed off.

He then looks over aurora, slightly shocked and slightly surprised.
"I suppose you wouldn't happen to have a name?" he wondered.

Aurora gave a slight smile, "It's aurora, may i ask what is yours?" She asks.

He then gave a slight smile back, "It's dreadwing, and i would be looking forward on working with you." He exclaims.

Aurora gave a slight nod, "I am sure it would be a pleasure, and be more fun." Aurora exclaims with a slight grin.

~Time skip~

After a while of chatting and sorting out some of the weapons.
Aurora soon noticed the screen pop up, and shows megatron.

"Dreadwing." Megatron called out.

Dreadwing soon turns around to the screen, "I am at your beck and call, lord megatron." Dreadwing exclaims.

"I wish to intrust you with a task i would normally reserve for myself. That is if you want to prove yourself worthy of becoming my first lieutenant." Megatron exclaims.

Dreadwing and aurora both raised a brow.
"That post belongs to airachnid" Dreadwing stated.

"She will be missed." Megatron exclaims.
"And i suggest you bring back up. She can be a handful" Megatron stated.

Aurora gives a slight grin "Especially when cornered." Aurora chuckled.

Megatron then noticed aurora in the room.
"Ah, i see you've already met our recruit. I suggest you take her with you, dreadwing, i'd be sure that you and her would get along just nicely." Megatron exclaims.

Dreadwing bowed his head.
"Yes, lord megatron, whatever you wish." Dreadwing exclaims.

Megatron soon went off the screen.
Dreadwing then turns to her.

"You might wanna get into some armer." Dreadwing exclaims.

Aurora gave a slight chuckle, "I don't need that." Aurora exclaims.

Dreadwing gave a slight confused look.
"Why wouldn't you need it?" he questioned.

Aurora gives a slight grin, "I'd think that you would know shortly when we finish up our mission." Aurora exclaims. Whilst she walks towards the door, she then stops by the door and turns her head, "And might i suggest that we bring breakdown, he could really use a bit of relief." Aurora chuckles. Whilst leaving the room.

Dreadwing was then left with questions, confusion, and interest.

~Time skip~

Dreadwing, breakdown, and aurora all made a plan, and all has agreed.
Aurora would be in her werewolf form and would be hiding in the tree's in the distance to make sure airachnid wouldn't try to pull any tricks.

Aurora soon watches airachnid, breakdown, and dreadwing walk with a scanning device.

Airachnid moves breakdowns arm and walks passes him.
"Am i the only one here who considers this to be overkill on lord megatron's part? I mean dispatching two of his most proficient warriors to track down one unconfirmed energon spike" Airachnid questions.

"Megatron knows me and dreadwing here will get the job done." Breakdown stated.

Airachnid then turns to them.
"Actually i was referring to dreadwing and myself." Airachnid exclaims.

Breakdown groans and took a few steps towards her.
"Breakdown, remain on task this must be a unified effort" Dreadwing informs.

"Indeed, breakdown, i know we've never seen eyes to eye but that doesn't mean we can't patch thing up." Airachnid exclaims.

Aurora hears the conversation and was slightly pissed off with airachnid for what she was saying to her friend.

Breakdown however, grumbles in frustration.
"Thats it!" Breakdown then charges at her.

"Don't!" Dreadwing yells.

Airachnid backflips and transforms into her spider form and shoots webs at breakdowns face.

Breakdown groans and grunts, trying to take the webs off of his face.
Dreadwing quickly takes out his blaster and tries to shoot airachnid.

As he was shooting, airachnid managed to get dreadwing webbed to a tree.
But she managed to loose one of her spider legs along the way.

Breakdown started to catch up with dreadwing and managed to get the web off of his face.
Once he noticed airachnid on the ground, he quickly takes out his shoulder blaster and tries to shoot her.
But airachnid dodges it, and tries to get away.
Soon breakdown chases after her.

"Breakdown! Don't be a fool, release me!" Dreadwing shouted.

Aurora was starting to get a bit worried for her friends... but she had a plan for airachnid.
She managed to get her scent and decides to chase after her.

As aurora was catching up with breakdown and airachnid.
She noticed airachnid on the ground, and breakdown with his hammer out, ready to strike.
Breakdown gave a chuckle, while airachnid backs away.
"Easy prey" Breakdown said as he raised his hammer, ready to strike, but was then stuck in some webs.

As breakdown was struggling, airachnid chuckles and whips out one of her pointy clawed spider legs.

Aurora's eyes widened, and gave a low growl.
Aurora quickly transforms into her dragon form and charges at airachnid.

Aurora managed to rip off two of airachnids spider legs.
But airachnid shoots some of her webs on aurora's face and manages to escape.
Aurora uses her plasma blast and managed to get it off.
She then shoots her plasma blasts at airachnid and managed to send her flying across from her and hit against a tree.

Airachnid grunts and was leaking energon.
She quickly tunnels herself underground and tries to escape.
Aurora however was continuing to fire plasma at her, but airachnid soon escaped.

Aurora grunts and let out a growl in frustration.
She then roared into the tunnel in frustration.

Once aurora has calmed down a bit, she quickly turns to breakdown and fires a bit a plasma flair at the webs to release him from it.

Once breakdown was free, he stands up and gave a slight surprised look.
"Jeez, aurora, i'd never seen you get so mad." Breakdown exclaims.

Aurora grunts and let out smoke from her nostrils.
She then walks beside him and lowers herself so breakdown could get on.
Breakdown climbs on, and aurora was then flying and was looking for dreadwing.

Breakdown soon noticed dreadwing and informed aurora by pointing where he was.
Aurora soon flies down to him.

Dreadwings eyes widened, "Breakdown! Where did you get that beast?" Dreadwing questioned.

Aurora grunts.
Breakdown let out a slight chuckle. "It's aurora, and she isn't a beast." Breakdown exclaims.

Dreadwing gave a slight surprised look.

Aurora walks over to dreadwing and fires a bit of plasma flair at the webs, setting dreadwing free.

Dreadwing grunts, and takes a good look at aurora.
"I can see why megatron like having her around." Dreadwing exclaims.
He then looks back at breakdown, "Did you terminate airachnid?" Dreadwing asks.

Breakdown shook his head, "I am afraid not, i was about to become scrap, that is till aurora came and saved me at the last second." Breakdown explains.

Dreadwing gives a slight surprised look.
He then looks back at aurora, "I can see that you were telling the truth about us having some things in common." Dreadwing exclaims.

Aurora groans and lowers her head in respect.
She then yelps for them to get on.

"Come on, dreadwing, lets get back to the ship." Breakdown exclaims while getting on her back.

Dreadwing gives a slight confused look.
"Wouldn't we break her back?" Dreadwing questions.

"Nah, she wouldn't mind, and besides she can lift more things if you wanted her to. Isn't that right aurora?" Breakdown asks.

Aurora grumbles and puffs up her chest in pride.

Dreadwing gives a slight shrug, "Alright then." Dreadwing exclaims.
He then climbs onto aurora's back.

Before dreadwing could ask any more questions.
Aurora already took flight.

~Time skip~

As they were on the ship.
They all were in the control room were megatron ordered them to be.

"What exactly happened for airachnid to escape!" Megatron yelled at dreadwing and breakdown furiously.

Aurora used her wings and flies up to megatron's face.
"For your information, megatron, we were just doing what we were ordered to do. It wasn't their fault for airachnid to get away! Airachnid must have already planned for this because she nearly snuff out breakdowns spark and webbed dreadwing to a tree!" Aurora shouted.

Everybody's eyes widened.
Megatron grumbles in frustration.
He then hummed to himself thinking, "You may have a point. Airachnid could have planned for this day." Megatron exclaims while he was still thinking.

A beep suddenly was heard, "What is it?" Megatron asks.

Soundwave was then on the screen and was typing.
The screen then showed airachnid. "Heard something about me lately?" Airachnid asks.

"Trace the communication" Megatron ordered.
Soundwave nods and starts typing away.

"Megatron truly, you sent simple henchmen to terminate a high-ranking officer, i thought you reserved that honor for yourself?" Airachnid questioned

"Is that a challenge?" Megatron questioned.

"An invitation." Airachnid exclaims.
Soundwave soon found the location.
"And since soundwave is no doubt tracing this signal you know where to find me" Airachnid exclaims, she then cut off the communication.

"I'll be back" Megatron exclaims while walking out.

Aurora gave a slight shocked look, "Megatron, this could be a trap!" aurora informed.

Dreadwing then took a step, "Allow me to accompany you." Dreadwing exclaims.

Megatron then turned to them, "You three already had your chance." Megatron stated.

Aurora gives a slight growl.
She then looks back at breakdown and dreadwing.
"Guys, come on." Aurora said while flying to another room.

Breakdown and dreading looks at each other and shrugs and decides to follow her.

They all were then in another room.
"What exactly are we here for?" Breakdown asks.

Aurora was then pacing back and forth on a table.
"Listen, we need to follow megatron." Aurora stated.

"Why? Megatron already told us that we've had our chance." Dreadwing questioned.

Aurora grumbles, "Listen, if airachnid managed to escape from us, then how would she stand a chance against megatron?" Aurora exclaims.

Dreadwing and breakdown raised a brow.
"What are you saying?" Breakdown asks.

Aurora slightly growls, "I am saying that airachnid might be hiding something and could have been waiting for the right time to use it to take megatron down." Aurora explains in slight worry.

Dreadwing and breakdown's eyes widened, realising what aurora was saying.
"We need to go now." Dreadwing stated.

Aurora quickly flies over to her room and grabs her sword.
"Let's go and squash that bug." Aurora exclaims.

~Time skip~

By the time Aurora, breakdown, and dreadwing was at the location.
They noticed the autobots, breakdown and dreadwing informed aurora to stay low other wise the plan would be ruined.

Soon enough, breakdown and dreadwing took some of the vehicons and surrounded the autobots.

"Deliver megatron to us and i will allow you to live" Dreadwing offered.

"Never trust a con, kick bucket heads bucket!" Bulkhead yelled.

Optimus looks at megatron and thinks.
Optimus transforms his hand from the blaster to a blade.

Aurora's eyes widened and was ready to charge at him.

Dreadwing and breakdown was distracted by the other autobots.
Giving optimus the chance to strike.
But aurora quickly runs up at optimus and blocks his blade with her sword.

Everyone froze, and optimus eyes widened.
Aurora soon looks up at him, "I will not allow you to harm megatron." Aurora stated.

Optimus slowly tilts his head, "Who are you?" Optimus asks.

Bulkhead, and bumblebee gulps.
"T-that's aurora that we told you about." Bulkhead exclaims.

Aurora turns her head to him, "Yeah, still see me as a pet?" Aurora asks.

Bulkhead froze, "I- i- uh.." Bulkhead stuttered.

Aurora then looks up at optimus, "Let us go or else i'll snuff out your sparks." Aurora exclaims.

Optimus raised a brow, "And if we don't?" Optimus questions.

Aurora gave a slight chuckle, "Let's just say that those kids of yours wouldn't see the light of day... again" Aurora said darkly.

The autobots eyes widened.
Optimus suddenly transforms his blade to his hand.
And aurora the placed her sword back onto her back.

Aurora turns her head to dreadwing and nodded her head for him to stand down.
Dreadwing and the other decepticons lowered their weapons.

"Dreadwing do you mind helping, lord megatron?" Aurora asks.

Dreadwing nods and helps megatron stand, and balance.

"They may have given you their word but i did not" Megatron stated.
He then points at the autobots, "Destroy them!" Megatron ordered.

While the autobots and the decepticons were blasting each other.
Megatron quickly grabs aurora and transforms and took off.
Breakdown quickly runs through the ground bridge, and dreadwing took flight with megatron.

"You dissipate my orders and following me here. You will make a fine first lieutenant." Megatron said to dreadwing.

Before dreadwing could say anything, megatron soon went full speed to the ship.

Soon megatron flew into aurora's room and drops her.
Aurora quickly landed on her feet. "Jeez, thanks for the drop off." Aurora said sarcastically.

Megatron then transforms into his full form.
"What were you thinking?!" Megatron said furiously.

Aurora raised a brow, "With all do respect, i was just looking out for you and the others." Aurora exclaims.

"You blew our plan! The autobots now know that you are part of the decepticons!" Megatron shouted in rage and frustration.

Aurora then looks at megatron with a slight annoyed look.
"Well sorry for trying to protect you, and trying to stop optimus from taking your head!" Aurora shouted.

Megatron grumbles, and slammed his fist on the table.
"No wonder your kind has been terminated because you don't listen!" Megatron shouted in rage.

Aurora's eyes widened in shock.
She started to shed a tear and flew into his face. "Listen here! You'd never talk about my kind or family like that! And i was to young and couldn't protect them! And the fact that you are scolding me and bringing my kind up like that is seriously not right! And the reason why i blew our plan is because i didn't want the folks who saved me from those fucking fleshbags, to be hurt or killed because i couldn't protect them! like i couldn't save my own family." Aurora shouted.

Megatron noticed the emotions in her eyes, he could feel that she was feeling rage, frustration, guilt, regret, sadness, and worst of all... pain.
"Aurora, i- i didn't-" megatron was then cut off.

"Oh save it, i would be taking my leave, and you wouldn't have to worry about me ever messing anything up again!" Aurora shouted.

Before aurora could leave, megatron closed and locked the door.
Aurora then growls, "Why did you lock the door?" Aurora asks slightly frustrated.

Megatron walks over to aurora, and placed his hand out.
Aurora took it as a sign, and decided to stand on his hand.
Megatron then lifts her to eye view.

"Listen, i apologise for bringing your kind up like that, it was uncalled for." Megatron apologised.

Aurora rolled her eyes and turned her back with her arms crossed.

Megatron gave a small sigh, and decides to lean against the wall.
He then begin to pet her, "Aurora... i couldn't imagine what you must be going through, but i know exactly how you feel." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora then turns around to face him.
"Why would you even care? Why care now? Why would you all of a sudden care for a freak like me?" Aurora questions while she sits down and hugs her knees to her chest.

Megatron gave a slight shocked look.
"You are no freak, and the decepticon clan all care about you, that would also include me." Megatron stated.

Aurora raised a brow, "How would i know? How would i know that you guys aren't just using me like silas and his men did?" Aurora questions.

"Because if we didn't, then you wouldn't be here." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora shrugs, "Good point.. i guess." aurora exclaims.

Megatron suddenly let out a sigh, "Listen, the decepticons need you, and i need you." Megatron exclaims.

Aurora then raised a brow. "What do you mean by 'i need you'?" aurora asks.

Megatron grunts. "N-nothing to be concerned of." Megatron stated.

Aurora suddenly noticed his face changing into a different colour.
"Megatron, are you... hiding something?" Aurora asks curiously.

Megatron placed aurora on the table and walks out.
Aurora was then left confused and curious.

Soon knockout came into the room, and heard the commotion.
He then brought breakdown and dreadwing.
And they all decided to chill and watch some shows together, and aurora was teaching and explaining dreadwing about human shows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4K 78
This book is marked as mature, so if you're younger than 17 read at your own risk. This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. I do NOT own any...
5K 179 11
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
2.1K 219 29
I started this a few years ago , i wanted to finish it for my younger self 's sake ((Tfp)) Xavier Conwell, not only was old enough to be graduating f...
366K 7.2K 111
This is meant to be read at a 17+ years old POV. Also, I do NOT own Transformers Prime and it's characters or any of the images or videos in this boo...