MY EYES || LaMelo Ball

De pndlovr

"I figure out you, you figure out me. We both a different breed." Skyla Caddel and LaMelo Ball met at his bas... Mais

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16

12

331 8 0
De pndlovr

@skyla

 ❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by melo and 596,232 others

skyla smile! 💖

view all 938 comments

melo you're late for work.
↳skyla i'm leaving now 🙄
↳username I love them omg
↳username @username fr!!

username ONE CHANCE 🙏
↳username lil bro is not getting a chance 😭🙏🗣💯

messages

Melo

Melo
Where are you?! You were 
supposed to be here 15 minutes
ago!! Hurry up.

Skyla
You're so impatient. I'm
in my office. I was told to 
finish some work.

Melo
Well the game's about 
to start. 

Skyla
Wait.

Melo
That's it. I'm coming
to get you.

Skyla
Melo just wait! You're
so impatient.

I was smiling at my phone and put it down to gather some stuff. I cleaned the papers that I was looking at and grabbed my purse. 

Melo, Mia, Gelo, and I had got back from our small beach vacation 2 weeks ago and Melo couldn't keep his eyes off of me. I always caught myself staring at him too but he was staring at me any second that he could. Whenever I glanced over at him, his eyes were glued to me. I liked it for some reason.

I quickly fell out of my trance when my door busted open. Melo was standing in the doorway. He was wearing his jersey and he looked so good. I stared at him for a good 10 seconds before I finally met my eyes with his.

We were just looking at each other. No one dared to look away. His eyes were locked in with mine and my eyes were locked in with his. I couldn't bring myself to break eye contact. I was nervous but my eyes wouldn't leave his.

He slowly closed the door, staring at me the whole time. The door shut and we both stood there. I smiled at him and he returned the smile. He started to walk over to me and my heart was beating so fast. Everything was happening all at once, Melo just closed my office door, was smiling at me, and was walking towards me.

He stopped walking until his face was a few inches away from mine. I wanted to kiss him so bad right now but I didn't know if that's what he got close to me for. My biggest fear was embarrassing myself, and if I leaned in for a kiss when he didn't want one I would be so embarrassed.

All of a sudden I felt his lips touch mine. I fell in love that very moment. I knew that he was perfect for me, that he was gonna last me my whole life. I immediately kissed him back and his hand went around my head.

He pushed me up against the wall and started passionately making out with me. His tongue battled mine. He was trying to enter my mouth but I wanted to enter his. He won. Obviously.

Melo picked me up and led me over to my office chair. He sat down and my legs were wrapped around him while I was sat on his lap. I was passionately kissing him and I could tell he loved every moment of it, considering he had a boner.

I stopped kissing him and looked at him. 

"Should we be doing this?" I said.

He hesitated. "No."

I smiled at him and we went back to kissing. His arms wrapped around my back. I felt one of his hands slide up my back to hold my head. He wrapped his hands around me harder. It was like he was trying to keep me from everyone else. He didn't want anyone to have me. I was his.

I heard a knock at my door and immediately Melo and I jumped up. Melo went around my desk and I just stood there next to my chair.

"Yeah?" I called out.

"Skyla. You need to be down on the court. Game starts in 5 minutes. Also, do you know where LaMelo is?" John said.

I looked over at Melo who was shaking his head and mouthing "no". I gave him a small smile and turned back to look at the door.

"No sorry. I'll be out in a second." I replied.

"See you down there." John said, before walking away.

"Melo, I need to leave now. I'll see you down on the court." 

He didn't say anything, he just stared at me. I looked back at him too. I loved looking at Melo. He was a beautiful sight.

He quickly walked up to me and grabbed my face so he could kiss me. Both of his hands were holding each sides of my face while he kissed me. We pulled away and I gave him the biggest smile ever.

"See you down there." He smiled.

I opened the door and started to walk down to the court. I was lucky that John wasn't there, otherwise I would have lots of explaining to do.

A buzz went off on my phone and I saw that Leilana sent me a text. I hadn't texted her in a while so I quickly pulled out my phone to respond while I was on my way to the court.

messages

Leilana 💋💗

Leilana 💋💗
Skyla.

Skyla

Hey, whats up?

Leilana 💋💗
Isabel and Donovan
broke up. She's been crying
this whole day. Come over tm.
I already told Mia. We're all going
on a girls trip. 😘

Skyla
Omg. Is Isa ok?
My poor baby. I'll
be over tm. What time
I'll get there as soon as I can.

Leilana 💋💗
You can stay over tonight
if you want. I just don't know
if it interferes with your work
hours. But idk if Isa's ok. She won't
come out of her room or talk to me.
I'm really worried.

Skyla
Fuck yes. I'll come over
100%. Who broke up
with who?

Leilana 💋💗
Donovan broke up with
her because it "wasn't working
out." But the real reason is
that he wants to get a baddie
in NYC. He's such a fucking
jerk.

Skyla
Bruh ik. Whenever I 
was w/ Mia he was always
on his phone looking at 
girls. I hope he finds one and
gets cheated on. 

Leilana 💋💗
LMAO FR. 😂 I'll
text you later tonight.
I'll see what time Mia wants
you to come over. That is, if 
she even wants anyone over.
She doesn't want me here but
idgaf. She needs me.

Skyla
Ok girl. Headed to
the court now to work. I
need to fill you on on my
life girl! There may be a man 
in it. 👀

Leilana 💋💗
GIRL WHAT??? I need
the details ASAP!!

Skyla
I'll fill you in! But
for now I need to 
work. Bye bae. 😘

Leilana 💋💗
Bye bitch! 

I put my phone back into my purse and I walked through the locker room doors. It was never a fun sight. I saw grown men walking around in underwear, sometimes even naked. They were all screaming for some reason but I didn't have the energy to see what was happening.

I heard my name being screamed and I stopped walking and turned around to see what was going on. Multiple players were running up to me, screaming at me, and talking all at once. I couldn't understand what a single person was saying.

"Can you guys just take turns talking?" I screamed.

"Skyla! I need a massage! My muscles are so tight."

"My arm hurts! Please check it out."

"Something is happening with my leg!"

"Please check up on my back."

I sighed. This was gonna be long. I had them all lay down on my portable massage table. I checked out where everyone was feeling sore or tense. I massaged into their bodies and cleared away the tight muscles.

I sighed. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah, thanks." Miles said.

I gave him a small smile and headed onto the court. It felt nice not having grown men screaming in my ear. I saw my dad sitting down and walked over to give him a hug. I sat down next to him and leaned my body onto him as I waited for the game to start.

"Miles is here." My dad said.

Miles is my younger brother. He thinks he's so cool having the same first name as Miles Bridges.

"Where?" I replied.

"Next to me." My dad said.

I looked over to see Miles passed out in the chair. I knew he was gonna wake up when the game started. He's a really light sleeper. I'm surprised that he's sleeping through the crowd. They aren't that loud but there's still noise.

I heard the buzzer go off and the game had started. I saw Melo walk onto the court and he winked at me. I winked back and quickly turned to look at my dad to see if he saw the interaction. Thankfully, he was looking up at the refs and didn't see Melo winking at me.

Melo was playing incredible. He did un under the leg assist to Miles Bridges, who dunked it. I was so proud of Melo.

But I couldn't get my mind off of earlier. I loved every single second of the kiss. It changed everything. I was now in love with him.

I was in love with LaMelo Ball.

The game ended 132-104. Hornets won and everyone looked pleased. My brother had woken up and he was laying down, curled in my lap. I rubbed my hands through his beautiful curls and held him tight. He looks so much like my mom, sometimes it's hard to look at him. But it also comforts me, as if my mom if still with us in him.

"What are you guys saying? You wanna go to the movies?" My dad asked.

Miles jumped up and ran around. He loves going to the movie theatres so he got really excited when my dad mentioned it.

"I don't know dad. I don't think that Miles wants to go." I joked.

"No I wanna go!" Miles shrieked.

My dad and I started laughing and I looked over my shoulder to see Melo admiring us, smiling. He looked at me and gave me a big smile.

"Hey coach." Melo said.

"Oh hey LaMelo." My dad smiled.

"I just wanted to tell you that your daughter has been doing an incredible job as our physical therapist." Melo grinned at me.

"Is that so?" My dad winked at me.

 I rolled my eyes and walked away. I walked over to Miles who was dribbling around a basketball.

"You excited to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yayyyy!" He exclaimed.

I guess that answers my question. 

My dad joined us and grabbed all of his stuff. 

"Lets go!" He said.

I picked up Miles and we made our way out of the stadium.

"Bye ma." Melo whispered to me.

I got instant butterflies but I really wanted to make him nervous.

"You're kissing me again tonight." I whispered, before walking away.

Melo was stood there in shock. Bet he didn't think I could make him fold.

We left the stadium and got into my dads car. I sat in the front seat and Miles sat in his carseat in the back.

We got to the theatre and purchased our tickets for Jurassic World. Miles loved dinosaurs and scary movies so we thought this would be perfect.

We walked into the theatre to see that no one else was in there. I made my dad take some photos of me and Miles for my instagram and they turned out so good, I had to post them.

@skyla

❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by melo and 796,125 others

skyla the best brother 

view all 1,948 comments

mia MY TWO BEST FRIENDS!
↳skyla wowwwie. so me and Miles are even?

username I wish I was this close with my brother
↳username fr bruh he hates me
↳username @username real.

The movie ended and Miles loved it. He was making dinosaur roar impressions and it was the cutest thing. He had me make t-rex noises and he made me growl with him.

We all got back home and Miles passed out on the couch. I said goodnight to my dad and went upstairs to get unready. I was in my pajamas and my makeup was all off. I heard my phone buzzing but I didn't know where it was.

I threw my pillows out of the way but it wasn't there. I was looking everywhere until I finally found it under a pile of clothes.

1 text from Melo

I smiled at my phone. I got so excited when he texted me. I quickly opened the message to see what he sent me.

messages

Melo

Melo
Don't start shit.

Skyla
What?

Melo
Come over and stick
to your promise. You owe
me a kiss. Possibly more. 😉

This was so cute omg.

THEY FINALLY KISSED!

Writing the insta posts are so fun.

ANYWAYS BYE I LOVE U PLEASE VOTE 💖

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

476K 7.6K 66
"she's my bestfriend, always will be."
21.2K 455 43
He was a sophomore basketball player, she was also a basketball player and she just moved to Cali from New Orleans. They both wanted to be the best...
158K 2.6K 37
"you act as if I don't have feelings for you." "cause you never said anything bout it." ((Things happen fast in this book sometimes but there will be...
67.8K 751 46
LaMelo was a basketball star. Goofy and carefree. He never really cared for relationships after the ones he's been in previously. Mariah was a talent...