Unconditional Love. (Yandere...

By IKidnappedYourMother

Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly... More

A/N
A casual cafe worker.
Photos?
Stalking Vibes.
Zip Ties and Love??
A/N
A Mysterious Cavern.
Escape.
Run.
A/N
Punished.
Broken Down.
Helping.
A/N
Mission?
Ben the Babysitter
Back With the Gang.
Back home.
A/N
A Day Out.
IMPORTANT A/N
More Missions..?
Dr.Smiley the Babysitter.
The Search.
Hatred.
A/N
Planning.
Mysterious Voice.
Apologies.
Staying.
Comfort & Uncomfort.
¡Christmas Special!
Rescued yet Released?...
Fighting.
Headcannons! H/C
Valentines Special!
A/N hehe
Forgiveness? Really?
Staying with them again.

The Talk.

193 6 3
By IKidnappedYourMother

Shhhh, I did not take a long break, totally.

:)

*TW - MENTIONS ARM CUTTING.

..

------------------------------------------------------------

F/Reader POV:

"Hey..Damien..." You'd say with a small smile, holding your arms out wide. All Damien could do was stare at you, his eyes wide as he slowly makes his way over to you, his small steps turning into quick ones as he pounced on you joyfully, feeling some of his tears on your shirt sleeve. "Hey hey, it's okay-" "Oh my God your back...I can't believe it, I thought I would n-never see you again..." Damien would cut you off your sentence, pulling away from you as he took in your face again, a face he hasn't seen in a year. He smiled softly, brushing a piece of hair away from infront of your face to the back of your head. You'd just chuckle and pat his back, brushing off your shoulder sleeve as you released yourself from his tight embrace. "Been awhile hasn't it?" You'd jokingly say, patting his shoulder. "More than awhile! I- I thought that you were gone for good! Like, put in human trafficking or- or something horrible!-" "Damien! Chill! I'm fine! See!" You'd cut him off from his rant as you put her hand infront of his face smiling. "I'm right here, not a ghost or a presence.." You'd talk to him calmly, watching his expression change to a more relaxed one. "And why the hell would I go into human trafficking? Is that really what you thought?" You'd lightly chuckle at him throwing his hands infront of you and waving dramatically. "No no! It was...people can be crazy sometimes, ya know?" Damien would throw excuses at you rapidly, causing you laugh louder.
------------------------------------------------------------

"Hows it feel to be back Y/N?" Sophie would ask ecstatically, holding onto your arm as she walked you up the stairs. "It feels...different..." You'd respond, opening the door to your old room. Not much to your suprise, it still looked exactly the same, just clean, no dust build up anywhere. "We uhm..." Sophie began to talk. "We took the liberty to clean out your room every once it awhile, ya know...just incase you came back...a- and you did! So all our work was for nothing!" She'd smile, hopping up and down as she'd pick up a book off your table. "That was very nice of you guys...it feels like I never left in all honesty...but the wounds just remind me of all of that..." "Well! I could buy you some long sleeve shirts..or- or cover them with concealer!-" "No." You'd cut her off, having looked completely confused at you. "These wounds remind me of what I went through, and how I changed. Im not covering them." You'd tell her, sitting down on the edge of your bed.

"I refuse to."

Sophie just gave you a sympathetic look as she sat down on the edge of the bed with you, holding your arm. "Ya know...if I had wounds like yours, I probably couldn't bare with them..." You watched as she gave her whole hearted smile, releasing your arm and sitting up. "But, you baring with them shows how strong you've become. Stronger than ever before..." She'd chuckle before walking towards your door, smiling as she shut the door, the room turning to a nice shade of black as you rested your eyes, the sleep that you've been lacked from for over a year finally coming to haunt you, to take over you.
------------------------------------------------------------

...

You suddenly awake to nothing but black, your body feeling strange. It was like, you were alive, but also not. Your body felt light, yet your mind weighed heavy. Perhaps a limbo between life and death maybe?-

Scrrrrreeeeeee— Shhhhhhhhh—

A loud sound abruted. It felt like that was the only sound in the world that made you feel weary. Covering your ears, you let your body fall to the ground from the loud static.

"What...what is that...!"  Your voice sounded weird, like a whisper, and almost like it was an echo of a nearby voice. This whole place was strange. Were you dreaming? You have to be, you just have to be!

..

The noise had stopped. Finally. Picking yourself up from the somewhat airy ground, you began to take note of your surroundings, seeing someone in the distance. From the distance you were at, it looked as if they weren't there, but they were.

"Hey...hey! You!" You shouted at the figure watching them face you as you approached them. Their face was blacked out, so their identity was a secret. "What." The person said, looking at you annoyed. "Where...what is this place...?" You asked, looking at the mysterious figure for answers. "New huh? This place is a limbo, between life and death." The figure said. Knew it was a limbo. "But you can only come here by dreaming, so think of it as a dreaming state, just one where your half dead half alive that is." "Fantastic, thank you! But...who are you? And how do I leave this place? Also, why am I here?-" "Jeez you ask a lot of questions huh? I'm Ennis, but you can call me En. As for this place however, its a mystery. But for everyone who got here, theres probably some mysterious business in your life revolving around the 'big man'. Say, who are you?" En would ask you, holding out his hand to shake yours. "I..." Your name. What was your name again? You forgot your name! Though it seems En had caught on to it. "Don't worry, you'll remember it by your second visit. Memory disorientation happens a lot here. Though, staying for as long as I have, it ruins them permanently." He'd chuckle, still shaking your hand anyhow. "Wait...how do you leave here? This place?" "By not dreaming. Or atleast when the big man leaves you be-" You cut En off mid sentence. "You keep saying the 'big man'. Who are they?" "They go by many names, but we call him the big man. He's...he controls this place...us as well..." En started to look saddened. "Sometimes he'll loose interest, sometimes he'll keep you here...altering your appearance and memories..." You didnt know what else to say than to just look down at the ground in shame and pity for this man.

..

Static. The static is back. Both you and En covered your ears, falling to the ground. It hurt, like hell, like someone got white noise and put it right directly to your ear. But, you also felt like you were being pulled out of this world, like someone was grabbing your shoulders, and shaking you.

WAKE UP.
WAKE UP.
WAKE UP.
WAKE UP.
WAKE UP.
WAKE UP.
WAKE UP.

WAKE.

UP.

the voice in the static would tell you, and  you obeyed.

..
------------------------------------------------------------

"Darling?" A familiar voice would say, causing you to blink your eyes open and take a look at your surroundings. Are you back? No more limbo? It sure feels real- WAIT!

"Tim!?" You quickly recognized the voice, getting up from your bed as you quickly backed away, frightened. Was he here to take you back?! Hurt you more?! "Hey, hey, its okay, I'm not here to hurt you!-" "Oh bullshit!" You cut him off quickly, standing up from the bed and backing up into a wall near the exit door. This caused Tim to hold up his arms mercifully, backing away from you. "I- I'm not gonna hurt you, alright darling? I just...I wanna talk, you and me...me and you..." He'd tell you as he stood a good distance away from you, taking the knife out of his pocket as he tossed it to the other side of the room, now currently being weaponless. "See? It's okay, I just wanna talk..." He'd look at you with pleading eyes, taking a step toward you which alarmed you, but you calmed down. "Please..." He'd say, begging. You'd sigh, walking back to the edge of your bed as you sat edge, patting the spot next to you. You weren't just trusting him not to end you now from the goodness of your heart, but because he let you escape, and probably dealt with Brian for you to. Now, if it was Brian wanted to have a little chat with you, things would be different.

..

Tim would accept your invitation and sit down next to you on the edge of your bed, looking at the floor as he wanted to scoot in closer, but resisted anyhow. "What are you doing here Tim?" You ask him, watching his facial expression change. "I just...I know that...that you probably hate me, or the both of us, but...Y/N...I just..." Tim was crying, right infront of you. All he would do was quickly hug you tightly, sobbing into your arms. All you could feel was sorrow for him, holding him back as you noticed his arms bleeding, quickly rolling up his sleeves as he'd have fresh cuts there. "Oh...Tim...-" He would cut you off. "Its...its all for you, every mark I've freshly made is for you...please..." He'd look at you pleading again, holding onto you as if you'd be taken from him. "Tim...I..." You didn't really know what o say honestly, but you did know what to do. You grabbed his upper arm to avoid touching the cuts and you made him sit on a chair, holding out his arms as you got your med kit from the bathroom. Grabbing a cotton ball and tweezers, you picked it up and dipped it in hydrogen peroxide. "Stay still, this may hurt just a bit..." You warned him, lightly tapping the soaken cotton ball onto the cuts, cleaning them. It was quite easy for you to do so because Tim didn't even move a muscle, only watching your movements and actions with awe.

Finally after cleaning his wounds, you wrapped them up to try and stop the bleeding. Thankfully, none of the wounds were to deep, but all of them still needed some medical attention. As you wrapped the last cut on his arm, he smiled softly and went back in for a hug, nuzzling his head in your neck. The touching made you feel weird and awkward, but it so was adorable how Tim was so close and touch starved. "Thank you darling...it feels much better..." Tim would thank you, releasing himself from his embrace on you. You nodded your head as a your welcome, getting up to go sit back down on the bed as Tim followed. "Tim?" You'd ask, Tim immediately looking at you. "Why did you come here? If your...not gonna take me back...than why?..." Tim would look away, a nervous expression on his face. "We wanted to talk to you...maybe...come to an agreement?" He'd look back at you, his hand grasping your arm oh so lightly. "Well...what do you want to talk abo- Wait, we?" You'd cut yourself off from your sentence as you were confused. We? I thought it was just- No...

Tim would chuckle nervously as you saw Brian in your room. How did he get in so fast without you noticing?! Is he gonna hurt you?!

You'd be alarmed. You were more scared of Brian than Tim, so as so, you immediately got up terrified, backing up away from him as you saw Tim come up to you, trying to reassure you. "Y/N! Its okay! He won't hurt you!" You didnt want to listen to him. Brian has hurt you more than Tim, and in multiple ways. He was manipulative, abusive, and an overall bad person. "Y/N! Just listen, okay? He won't hurt you, I won't hurt you, we just want to talk...please..." You'd try to get your body to stop shaking as you looked at Brian, glaring at him. "I want to hear that from him." You'd coldy say, watching his every movement as Tim nodded his head. Brian, would take his gun out of his pocket, not daring to throw it but instead setting it down on your nightstand, than backing away. "Listen...Y/N, I'm not here to hurt you...please..." Brian would plead you, trying to get closer. Sighing in defeat, you'd nod your head, sitting back down on your bed as you'd pat the spots next to you. Tim would immediately take the offer, sitting on your right side happily as Brian would hesitate just a bit, slowly walking towards you as he lightly and carefully sat away from you,  trying to show he doesn't want to harm you.

...

"Alright guys..." You'd say, both of them having their attention on you.

"Talk."
------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty epic chapter if I do say so myself.

Time for yall to wait another month!

Jk.

Words: 2149

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1K 31
(TBH, it mainly focuses on Tim rather than Alex...) (Y/n), a 22-year-old girl, lives near Rosswood Park. After an incident occurred, she was found...
65.4K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
274K 6.9K 63
Alone in the forest, A runaway from your abusive ex bf, A savior named hoodie takes you to a mansion.... An outgoing guy and a cold hearted killer...
362K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...