EVIL REINCARNATOR

SamJoe3124

Cha Joon, a twenty-five-year-old college drop spends his life playing a mobile game called Mystical creature... Еще

CHAPTER 1: A GREAT FALL
CHAPTER 2: GOD'S GAME
CHAPTER 3: SYSTEM/SKILLS
CHAPTER 4: KNIGHT KANE
CHAPTER 5: BAD MEETING EMPEROR/FATHER
CHAPTER 6: DISBELIF
CHAPTER 7: CUMMING
CHAPTER 8: WHAT...? ANOTHER SYSTEM
CHAPTER 9: S-CLASS MANA LEVEL
CHAPTER 10: REBELLION
CHAPTER 11: COPLAY ROYAL FAMILY
CHAPTER 12: BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 13: REVIVAL
CHAPTER 14: A NEW POWER
CHAPTER 15: FIRST SYSTEM TASK
CHAPTER 16: JOURNEY TO VALKYRIE GARDEN
CHAPTER 17: ANGEL
CHAPTER 18 Lord Chancellor/ Chamberlin
CHAPTER 19: MITHELYE
CHAPTER 20: QI
CHAPTER 21: ROYAL COUNCIL MEETING
CHAPTER 22: Ralphye Dilemma
CHAPTER 23: A letter from mother
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Breakfast
CHAPTER 25: INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH
CHAPTER 27: REWARD???
CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM
CHAPTER 29: ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 30: NEW SKILLS
CHAPTER 31: DEN
CHAPTER 32: APPLE
CHAPTER 33: SPLIT THE HEAVENS
CHAPTER 34: BEGINING OF LIFE
CHAPTER 35: UNPLEASANT WORDS
CHAPTER 36: TEA PARTY
CHAPTER 37: PURPLE EYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 38: REVENGE
CHAPTER 39: INTRUDERS
CHAPTER 40: DARK KNIGHT GUILD
CHAPTER 41: FORCED CHOICE
CHAPTER 42: QUEEN
CHAPTER 43: ISSUES
CHAPTER 44: ASGORATH
CHAPTER 45: LAUGHTER
CHAPTER 46: NEW CULTIVATION REALM
CHAPTER 47: CAUGHT
CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER
CHAPTER 49: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS
CHAPTER 50: TALK WITH THE EMPRESS 2
CHAPTER 51: MISTY MOUNTAIN
CHAPTER 52: MISTY MOUNTAIN 2
CHAPTER 53: THREE HOODED FIGURES.
CHAPTER 54: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 1
CHAPTER 55: COLOSSEUM FIGHT 2
CHAPTER 56: COLOSSEUM FIGHT ENDS
CHAPTER 57: CAKE
CHAPTER 58: SOLUTION
CHAPTER 59: QI TYPE
CHAPTER 60: QI TYPE 2
CHAPTER 61: MY NAME IS...
CHAPTER 63: ENVOY
CHAPTER 64: AMBUSH
CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED
CHAPTER 66: SILVERWOOD MANOR.
CHAPTER 67: KNIGHTS UNITE.
CHAPTER 68: KNIGHTS FALL.
CHAPTER 69: BLINDING LIGHT.
CHAPTER 70: GATHERING.
CHAPTER 71: I AGAINST THE BIG THREE...
CHAPTER 72: UNSTOPPABLE.
CHAPTER 73: SHADOWS DEPTH.
CHAPTER 74: UNEXPECTED.
CHAPTER 75: RAINBRIDGE ESTATE BALL

CHAPTER 62: PLEDGE

28 4 0
SamJoe3124

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

The clicking sound of a woman's heels suddenly stops as Helena notices the presence of people standing behind her. She turns around and sees Princess Mera, her sister, with almost a dozen of her followers standing behind her.

"What is going on here, sister? What did these young ladies do for you to threaten them like this? As a princess, we must learn to be merciful and not bully others with our statuses,"

Princess Mera said to Helena with a disappointed tone.

After Princess Mera finished speaking, a young Lord standing behind her, Klaus Branigan, walked forward and stood between Helena and Mera.

"No, Your Highness, it must have been my sisters who offended the little princess. They never learned how to show proper respect to royals. Please forgive them, Princess Mera,"

Klaus Branigan said, placing his hand on his chest and bowing his head.

"Nora, Grace. Do you think this guy is retarded?"

Helena asked Grace and Nora, who stood behind her.

"Yes, my liege, I believe he forgot his brain at the store where he got that awful suit,"

Grace replied immediately, insulting the young Lord.

"Hey, Grace, you can't say that. Even though it's true, we should never say such things to a noble,"

Nora whispered sarcastically to Grace.

"You might be right, Grace. Because only someone lacking common sense would ask for forgiveness from someone when no offense has occurred. And even if something did happen, why would you ask my sister for forgiveness instead of me? Did you hit your head as a child?"

Helena insulted Klaus with an annoyed tone and an annoyed expression.

"Pfffttt!!... Hahahaha. What a funny little girl. I see why Mother is interested in you,"

Helena heard those words and turned her gaze to her side and sees Canaria. the second daughter of Empress Selene, approaching with a smile. But Helena could tell that her smile was not friendly but carried an intent behind it.

"By loudly proclaiming that the empress is interested in me, everyone in the Hall has turned their gaze toward me. Both those in the empress faction and other factions will begin to keep an eye on me. This is a very good plan. I doubt this little thirteen-year-old came up with it,"

Helena thought to herself as she smiled back at Canaria, who now stood in front of her.

"Don't worry, sister. I am here to help. I won't let them bully you,"

Canaria said in a reassuring tone, looking back over her shoulder.

"Canaria, what do you mean by the empress being interested in our little sister?"

Mera asked with a curious tone.

Hearing her question, Canaria looked into Mera's eyes, smirked, and replied, "It means you should know your place and keep your followers in line."

Mera could tell from Canaria's words and actions that Helena had become one of the empress's tools. So instead of butting heads she decided to leave since it was not time for her to bear her fangs at the empress yet.

"I see... I'm sorry, sister. I will be taking my leave now,"

Mera apologized to Canaria with a bitter smile on her face as she walked away, followed by her followers.

"Tsk, how can the child of a slave speak to me, the son of a viscount, in such a vulgar manner? If she weren't a princess, I would sell her to the slave market, where she belongs,"

Klaus whispered to himself as he followed Princess Mera.

Helena and Grace's ears flinched as they heard Klaus's words with their heightened werewolf sense of hearing.

"GRRRRRR..."

Enraged by Klaus's words, Grace began growling silently, her eyes glowing with a golden hue.

"One arm will do for now,"

Helena said to Grace through telepathy.

"Yes, my liege,"

Grace replied as she dashed at an inhuman speed toward Klaus.

*WHOOSH*

"!!!"

Klaus sensed an intense bloodlust approaching him quickly. He turned around to see where the bloodlust was coming from but before he could see, he noticed his right arm on the floor.

"WH... WHAT...? ARGHHHHHH... MY ARM!!!"

Klaus yelled in pain and shock, falling to his knees as he stared at his severed arm, which was bleeding profusely.

"KYAAAH...!!!"

The young ladies in the hall who saw the scene screamed in shock, some of them fainting at the sight of the blood.

"OH, MY WORD!!"

"HOW COULD THAT MAID COMMIT SUCH A BARBARIC ACT IN THE ROYAL HALL?"

"OH MY, THERE IS SO MUCH BLOOD."

"WHERE ARE THE KNIGHTS? THEY NEED TO ARREST THIS WILD MAID BEFORE SHE HARMS US."

As they watched what just transpired, the nobles murmured among themselves. Many noble ladies were terrified, while the men were enraged after seeing a maid harm a fellow nobleman.

"Vyncent, that maid is interesting, don't you think? She was able to sever that loser's arm with her bare hand, even with mana protecting it,"

Phames said to Vyncent with an intrigued expression as he stared at Grace from the table he was sitting at.

"It is interesting, but what of it? She could only do that with her brute strength because her opponent's mana control is worse than that of filthy mercenaries, who have never practiced mana control. I wonder how such a pathetic person is the successor of House Branigan,"

Vyncent said, staring at Klaus from a distance with contempt.

"But even though her opponent is useless, isn't her strength impressive?" Phames asked with a smile.

"Well... it is impressive for a woman who can't use mana, but why are you smiling like that?"

Vyncent asked, noticing Phames's smile.

"What's wrong with my smile?"

Phames asked innocently.

"You only smile like that when you see a new toy to play with... wait, don't tell me you are thinking of taking the princess's maid?... Hahaha. I know you wouldn't be foolish enough to do that,"

Vyncent said with a strained smile, staring at Phames.

"Hahaha, of course, I wouldn't dare to lay my hand on the princess's maid,"

Phames said reassuringly as he took a sip of wine.

*SIP*

"Yes, I won't lay a single hand on her,"

Phames thought to himself, inwardly smiling as he gazed intensely at Grace.

********************************

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

After the royal doctors and medical mages arrived, they managed to stop Klaus from bleeding to death, but he had already gone into shock. Any further delay in his treatment could mean death.

"Quickly, cast healing spells on him and use the rapid recovery spell!"

the head royal doctor commanded the medical mages. After stabilizing him, they placed Klaus on a stretcher, preparing to move him out of the hall.

"Knights! Surround this witch! How could a monster like this sneak into the royal palace? I'm sorry, little sister, I know she's your maid, but it seems like she's a witch disguised as a human. We have to kill her before she harms anyone else,"

Mera said in a frightened tone, summoning the knights who were standing guard outside the hall.

*CREAK HALL DOOR OPENING*

*STOMP*

*STOMP*

The knights entered the hall and quickly surrounded Grace; with their swords drawn.

"Quickly, kill her before she harms anyone else!"

Mera urged the knights in a frightened voice.

"I don't know how my little sister has a maid with such strength, but I need to eliminate this threat immediately before it interferes with my plans,"

Mera thought to herself.

Observing the princess's scared expression, the knights were ready to kill Grace without even verifying if she was a monster or not.

"STOP!!!"

Helena yelled loudly.

*STOMP*

*STOMP*

After yelling, Helena walked in front of Grace with a fierce expression on her face.

"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TRY TO KILL MY MAID, YOU SONS OF BITCHES!"

Helena yelled in anger, glaring at the knights.

The knights trembled in fear, of the killing intent Helena emitted. They felt like they were staring at a fierce beast that could take their lives at any moment.

"And you,"

Helena said, turning towards Mera and pointing at her,

"Who gave you the right to order the execution of my maid? Only I have the authority to take any action regarding my subordinates! If you ever attempt such a stunt again, I won't hesitate to get rid of you first."

Helena's angry words shocked Mera. She couldn't believe that a seven-year-old threatened to kill her right in front of all the nobles of the empire.

"Humph... let's go, Grace, Nora,"

Helena said as she walked toward the exit.

*WHOOSH*

*PITTER-PATTER*

"Please wait, Your Highness!"

Cyra called out, stumbling after Princess Helena desperately.

Helena stopped walking upon hearing Cyra's desperate call.

*BANG*

After getting close to Helena, Cyra fell to her knees and bowed.

"What do you want, Lady Cyra?"

Helena asked indifferently, her back turned to Cyra.

"Huff... Huff... PLEASE, YOUR HIGHNESS, TAKE ME UNDER YOUR WING! I AM WILLING TO DO ANYTHING YOU ASK OF ME. PLEASE... PLEASE..."

Cyra pleaded desperately, tears filling her eyes.

[ARE YOU WILLING TO DIE WHEN I TELL YOU TO?] Helena asked telepathically.

"!!!"

The sudden voice in her head shocked Cyra at first, but she quickly realized it was Princess Helena. Determination filled her eyes.

*BANG*

"YES!... YES, I AM WILLING!" Cyra yelled loudly and determinedly, as she banged her head on the ground with a resounding thud, her voice echoing throughout the hall.

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER:

[Any...Tell any lie.]

Helena said.

[Emm... my name is Li-Lily. Or... or you can just call me Grace. That's the name my mother gave me. She said she chose it because I looked graceful when I was born and- and.]

[Enough! Enough!... I got an idea of your situation.]

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8K 380 5
An ordinary 25 year old University student in 2022 had stumbled upon on a WEBTOON by happenstance. Little did he know it would become his favourite W...
Demonic Temptation Kathleen Frederick

Любовные романы

204K 9.3K 21
Raven Dorin is a low class blacksmith trying to make ends meet in her little village. Only the brave and stupid live in this tiny village located on...
4.7K 89 20
A lone traveler meets a young man who hides a supernatural secret; he's a werewolf! What adventures awaits these two individuals? Alternate Universe ...
The Hunters of Sian Rachel

Приключения

1.9K 202 30
In a world of magic and ancient creatures, humans lost the war to demons hundred of years ago. Humans are little more than servants to demon kind, un...