The Love Is In The Hell

By green_ostrich09

A cold woman who is the daughter of world's biggest mafia and a sexy man who is the best spy ever will become... More

Chapter 1 :-
Chapter 2 : -
Chapter 3 :-
Chapter 4 :-

Chapter 5 : -

9 2 0
By green_ostrich09

And here it continues......

John : - Hi sandy ! I am thankful you are here after our toxic stuff.

Sandy : - Yeah , okay ! Stop now I don't want anything to remember as I have a new boyfriend and I am enjoying with him. And why you called me ? Is there any thing I could do as you can do anything and everything as you said.

John : - Pls. No past stuff ..
Yeah so she is Jessica my new girlfriend.

Me : -  For one day ..

John : - yess.. okay , okay , for one day she is my girlfriend.

Me : - ( thinking) is she his ex ? And if yes why they broke up and then why he called her after that .

Sandy : -  Hi Jess , I am Sandy nice to meet you. Actually I am John's ex girlfriend and Yeah we broke 1 year ago and it was not working out between us so we broke up as thing were not like that what I wanted .

John ( triggered ) : -  Like you were doing well and what about my thing that I wanted different. 

Me : - okay guys cool down . But let me know why are you here Sandy if you don't mind.

Sandy : - I also don't know . He said it was urgent..

John : - Well yes. I just want to tell that pls. Tell Jess how to be my girlfriend and how to act with me around my family.

Sandy : - why me ? You have Lila also to tell.

Me : Who is Lila now ? ( rolling eyes)

Sandy : - His 2nd girlfriend after me of only 1 week .

John : - I found out that she was having a boyfriend and only for money she was with me .

Sandy : -  Let it be now !  Okay so you have to act like you love him so much like you have to hold his hand for like whole time . And say " I love you " in every 5 minutes like he does anything for you , you have to say it. And I don't know about kisses but it depends upon you . If you want you can .

Me : - ( in mind ) I would kiss him unlimited time if I want .
( Loudly ) : - No  I can't  .

Sandy :- That's fine . 

( A phone rings and sandy went without saying bye )

John : -  You have to cooperate with me as your phone is with me.

Me : - Yeah ,  Ig .

John : - Suddenly John started starring me like so weird. 

I freaked out. So I went to washroom. I took out my 2nd phone and logged out my instagram and he was left with only the phone . Then I again got seated next to him .

John  : -  You look like hot mama while doing martial arts. My sexy bitch when are you going to show me your martial arts skills.

Me : - Want a demo ? I can do it right now.

John : - No I am fine . Just be ready at 8 o'      clock I will be there under your apartment. And be on time.

Me : -  I am always ready before time.

          Then emma and Raven stood up and went out . John and I was confused,  we paid and went out to see them . They were waiting outside . Then we said bye to each other and I winked at John and went. We went home and slept . I was too tired . I woke at 5 :30. Did some practice and was too guilty as I missed my shooting practice.  I called my dad and told everything.  He said no worry you just go and body guards would be there as marriage attenders. I  took a shower and got dressed and was totally ready for marriag of someone i don'tknow at all . 

My dress : -

..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
..
.
( I hope you liked this . Pls tell of there are any grammatical mistakes )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

66.3K 1.4K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
269K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
39.2K 3.6K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
299K 21.8K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...