โ–ช๏ธŽโ„™๐”ผโ„• โ„™๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•Šโ–ช๏ธŽ โ€ขGenMuiโ€ข

By VeryHoomanBeing

A Kasugai crow holding a piece of paper landed on Muichiro's shoulder. The crow wasn't Muichiro's so he shooe... More

[1] - ๐‘จ ๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’‰๐’?
[2] - ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐...
[3] - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’š
[4] - ๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š..?
[5] - ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
[6] - ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ..?
[7] - ๐”ธ ๐•„๐•š๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
[8] - ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
[9] - โ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰... โž
[10] - ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‹๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’”?
[11] - ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
[13] - ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ...
[14] - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’…
[15] - ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
[16] - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
[17] - ๐‘ซ๐’๐’๐’
[18] - ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’“
[19] - ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ

[12] - ๐‘จ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“

540 17 77
By VeryHoomanBeing

Narrator

Muichiro opens his eyes too see Genya's hands partly on his waist, not fully hugging him.

Muichiro seemed rather, disgusted.

So you're telling me a guy hugs me instead of Pen Pal?

He growled. He puts Genya's hands away and sits on the bed. He noticed his hair being slightly messy and stroked it a bit.

"Hmm..." He hummed, lost in his own thoughts.

"Why do I feel like I know who they are?" He asked himself quietly, putting down his hand and placed it on his lap. Looking down on the wooden floor, thinking.

He then turned to the scarred male, who's peacefully sleeping on the soft bed. Muichiro can hear his breaths from here.

Muichiro furrowed his eyebrows. Genya is a weird guy, isn't he?

Wait...

Muichiro turns to the side table to see it empty other than a lamp on top. He panics, where is his letter for his dear Pen Pal? He quickly stood up from bed and looks everywhere in the room.

Genya, on the bed, flutter his eyes open to hear random footsteps. Well, Muichiro's footsteps. He sees him running around the place, looking for something.

"Tokito-san...?" He mumbled.

All Muichiro did was glare and continues looking. How rude of him, no good morning?

Genya sat up and watches Muichiro going around the room. He groaned, still feeling tired. As he was about to get up, he heard a slight crumple sound. He looks down on the bed to see a piece of folded paper.

Genya picked the piece of folded paper and picked it up, which was caught the Hashira's attention.

"Don't open that--!!!" Said Muichiro, looking directly at the paper.

"Why?" Genya raised an eyebrow, curiosity is in his mind.

"It's..." Muichiro is stumped. "... It's confidential...!"

"Oh really?" The older said. "I do respect a Hashira but it sounds like that statement is false" He smirked.

"Listen," The young Hashira crossed his arms. "If I say it's confidential, it's confidential."

"How confidential?"

"Very."

Muichiro's frustrated. He doesn't like the individual's behavior, smirking mischievously with eyes that has better eyeliner than his.

"Hashira, is this information for the mission?" Genya asked.

"That's a question I will not answer." Replied the younger.

"Mm..." Genya hummed. He looks at the paper, slowly unfolding it thinking it's about the mission.

Muichiro widened his eyes and quickly ran up to him to get the paper, only to get pushed down to the ground.

"Shit--!!!" Genya grunted the moment his head got hit by the window sill beside the bed.

Muichiro is on top of Genya, their chests and faces facing eachother. Their torsos are on the ground while their legs and feet remained on the bed.

Both just stared at eachother.

Eye to eye.

Lips were close, both individuals feeling their breaths.

Genya just blushed red while Muichiro stayed silent, maintaining the eye contact.

Muichiro blinked, blinked again and realized what had happened.
"Ah," He let out, looking through at Genya's eyes. He pouted his lips and turned his head. He grabbed the paper and stood up.

"Gomen..." Genya said, slowly getting up and looked at the Hashira.

"Whatever" He rolled his eyes. He checked if the letter is okay, luckily it is. He sighed and keeps it in his yukata once again.

Genya continues to watch the young Hashira as he fixes his tangled messy hair. Me smiled.
"Do you need help? Take it as my apology..." He said softly.

Muichiro shook his head with a simple "No thank you" and walks off to get his bathing supplies.

"Are you gonna bathe?" Asked Genya.

"Mm..."

"Mind if I join?"

"No"

"..."
"You do know I need to be clean aswell, right?"

"And? Go by yourself!"

"We're going to be in the same bathing spot, y'know that right?"

"What the hell do you mean?"

"This is a fucking hotel!"

---

Both individuals is sitting by the corner of the warm pool of water with several other people surrounding them. Luckily it's a male's bathing house.

Genya found the silence between him and Muichiro, awkward. He looks over Muichiro to see he peacefully soaking his hair with water.

"Your hair seems tangled..." Genya said.

"And? I know how to wash it" Said Muichiro as he puts on his shampoo.

Genya just looks back at the other people, chatting happily while he's with a guy who doesn't like social contact.

Now that he thinks about it, he realized that his pen pal didn't send a reply yet. Has something happened to them?

Muichiro noticed Genya's uneasiness. He groaned and continues to wash his hair.

But...

"You're acting weird" Said the young Hashira.

"I am?" Replied Genya, putting his thoughts away.

Muichiro nods.
"You're acting rather tense than annoying"

"I don't know if I should I be offended or--"

"Oh?" Muichiro raised an eyebrow.
"What's offended?"

"Nevermind... Your hair still seemed tangled..."

"Mm..."

Genya puts a hand on Muichiro's hair and starts to scrub a bit.

"What are you doing?" Asked Muichiro.

"Helping?" Replied Genya.

"Helping..." The Hashira murmured.
Familiar word, though I hear it alot it sounds rather...

...

"It sounds something like helping a demon..."

"Helping a what?"

"Demon?"

Scoffed
"Sounds like the redhead bastard..." Genya groaned.

"Redhead-- Oh, now I remember..."

"Who?"

"Some idiot letting a demon into the demon slayer corps, he should be sentenced"

"Ah, same guy. He stopped me from pulling a kid's hair" Genya chuckled.

Pulling a kid's hair?
"You pulled a kid's hair?"

"Yeah, all because I was impatient for a sword and they won't give it yet"

Hmm...

"Hey, Tokito-san..."

"Mm?"

"I've been wondering... Wanna spend a day together?" Genya smiled.

"Ah... Today?"

"Yep! Got nothing to do so..."

"But the demons-- Wait they come out at night... Sure, I guess?"

Genya smiled.
"Thanks! Your hair's really soft by the way! Still tangled tho..."

"Mm..."

---

Both males decided to walk around the place. Muichiro is in a dark blue kimono with mist like patterns with a navy blue haori in silk. Genya wears a violet colored kimono and a black haori.

"So... Where do you wanna go?" Asked the older.

"Dunno..." The other replied.

"... How about a noodle shop?" Genya suggested with a smile.

"Noodle shop?"

"Yeah! Himejima-san recommended it to me last time" Genya stated.

"Ah," Muichiro let out.
"What else did Himejima-san recommend?"

"Hmm... Kimono store, Daikon--"

"Daikon?"

Genya nodded.

"Do they perhaps have Furofuki Daikon?"

"I guess?"

"Let's go there" Muichiro declared as he walks away.

"Tokito-san it's the other way!!!"

"Oh"

---

"I hate it here." Said Muichiro. His arms crossed while sitting infront of the wooden table.

The restaurant is crowded as it's popular for it's lovely meals. It's really loud and irritating for the two, though Muichiro wants to get out, he also wants his Daikon.

"Well, do you want to cancel--"

"No."

Genya blinked, looking towards the other awkwardly.

He's really rude sometimes, huh? Thought Genya. He just brushed it off and smiled a bit, enjoying his time with the other.

Silence filled between them.

Muichiro looks at Genya and furrowed his eyebrows giving a "Tsk." and looks away.
I really want to send the letter right now but I have to get my priorities straight... Thought the Hashira, before giving Genya a glance and rolled his eyes.
Even if it means to have this slayer on my side...

"It's really loud, huh?" Genya said, breaking the silence between them.

"Mm..."

"So... What was your order?" Asked the older.

"Furofuki Daikon" Muichiro replied blankly but has irritation in his eyes.

"Furofuki?" Genya blinked.
"Simmered radish together with sweet miso?"

"Yeah?" Muichiro raised an eyebrow.

"What a coincidence," He blinked again.
"I have a friend who likes it"

"Oh?" Curious, the Hashira asked,
"Do you know this person?"

"I guess?" He rubs his head.
"Their like a distant friend"

"So you don't see them often?"

"Uhm... Something like that," Genya scratches the back of his neck.

"I see..." Muichiro sighed.
Coincidence, I told Pen Pal my favorite food...

"Hey I'm curious," Genya smiled.
"Do you perhaps... Like someone in general?"

The 'crush' thing?
"Maybe..." He said quietly.

"Maybe?" Genya went silent for a bit.
He already likes someone...?

"Maybe, I don't know why but maybe..." Muichiro looks down a bit.
"I would wonder what their eyes are like, how gently they may be..."

"..." Genya fell silent.
"They sound like a nice person..." Genya said with a faint smile.

"Mm... I want to see them someday..." Muichiro stated.

"I see..." Genya looks down. He slowly glance towards Muichiro again seeing his eyes looks towards the window.

He felt something.

He likes Furofuki Daikon... Like--
...
No, Pen Pal is less ruder than this...
Genya smiles.
I know he probably doesn't like me back but, it's nice having Tokito-san around...

"So after this, where do you want to go?" Asked Genya.

"Dunno..." He looks towards Genya.
"What do you suggest?"

"Well there's a tailor shop... I heard that they sell nice Kimonos"

"I guess we can try there..." Muichiro said quietly.

Soon, an employee walks up to them with two bowls and a plate full of food.
"Here you go!" The employee said with a smile.

Genya thanked the employee and takes the food together with the other. Muichiro noticed that there's a plate of Ohagi in wrapped sheets.

"Ohagi?" Muichiro said and looks towards Genya.

"Yep, it's for my brother once I get home" He said as he keeps the Ohagi in a pouch.

"Brother?" Muichiro tilts his head.

"Yeah! My Nii-san, Sanemi" Genya stated.

Nii-san...

"NII-SAN!!!"

Muichiro gasped, seeing a flash of... Himself..? Someone who looks like him with a chopped off arm, trying to handle the pain as it bleeds.

"Tokito-san???"

Muichiro snapped. He looks over to Genya who seemed worried.

"Huh? Yea, I'm good..." He said quietly.
What was that?

Sigh...
Maybe it's because I forgot to take medicine? Did I take my medicine?

"You're just staring at your food Tokito-san..."

"Oh, right"

---

After the meal, both individuals decided to walk to the tailor shop. Muichiro seemed satisfied with his food which has pleased Genya. It was his treat after all.

While they walk, there was a food stands by the path. Genya's eyes sparkled seeing sliced watermelon from one of the stands. Muichiro noticed it, he tilted his head.

"You like watermelon?" He asked.

"Ah? Yeah...--" Genya said awkwardly.

Pen Pal likes watermelons... Muichiro then thought for a bit.

"Can you buy two for us?" He asked.

Genya nodded and bought two pieces. He smiles at the other before taking a bite and enjoys it.

"Is.. It good?" Asked the younger.

"Very, I like it when it's juicy like this" Genya continues to chew.

"I see..." Muichiro said before taking a bite.
It is delicious like how they said... He looks towards Genya.

After eating, they went to the shop were fine kimonos were made.

If I can recall, Kanroji and Uzui brought me here before... Muichiro thought, giving a small glance at the front before going inside.

The two looked around a bit. Genya tried to talk with him but Muichiro kept giving a dry reply.

Meanwhile in Muichiro's point of view, he sees that Genya seemed to have similar characteristics with his dear Pen Pal.

Muichiro felt a bit annoyed but more calm with him.

Though Genya wants to talk with him, Muichiro likes to listen to his words and just give a nod or small reply. He doesn't smile around him, but he seem go be an enjoyable person to be with.

At the end of the day, both find themselves enjoying their time together on a balcony infront of their room underneath the stars as loud noises came in. Genya kept talking as Muichiro looks to him, listening to him.

For once those blank eyes shined a bit.

"You know, maybe in another life I can actually try and play instruments" Said Genya.

"You really like it?" Asked Muichiro.

"Yep, my mom used to sing me and my siblings to sleep..." He stopped for a bit.
"I guess I kind of got inspired..." He made a small chuckle.

"I see..." Muichiro said lowly, looking back at the crowd down below.

"If I may ask," Genya look towards Muichiro.
"Do you.. Have siblings? I apologize if it's uncomfy..."

"Siblings?" Muichiro repeated, look at Genya.
"No, I guess I'm the only one..." He said quietly.

Unconsciously, Muichiro closed his eyes a bit to feel the windy breeze.

Then he heard something.

"Muichiro--!!!"

The voice sounded like a young boy.

The Hashira opned his eyes, seeing himself being caught by a demon. Seeing Genya, who yelled his name and started the run after him. Muichiro grunted and took his sword ready to slay the demon.

Author: Happy (late) Valentines day!!!:DDD this was supposed to come yesterday but it wasn't finish due to me having dance practices for arts month (⁠'⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠'⁠)

I hope you guys are doing well! Reminder to sleep well!!!<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 312 6
[Changed Description] RenGiyuu oneshots, self explanatory I would like to remind everyone that: 1. This was written two years ago, the plots don't ma...
2.9K 134 8
nikolai pitches a sleepover idea. its chaotic. aya and sigma are the only sane ones
9.3K 129 23
This story came from my mind at 1:29 am, while listening to ain't shit by Doja Cat, soooooo don't really expect anything really good ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ It migh...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...